Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capacitor Headroom

Originally posted by zilano
    polypropylene caps are best for tesla coil and free energy devices. they work xcellent. yes u will get better power coz losses are less in gas tube.

How much headroom should I give my caps. I've got a 5kv electronic NPS now and a 6kv capacitor bank in poly pro. Good enough? What's a good rule of thumb in % for headroom.

Comment

• Variable Capacitors... what for?

@Drak
      What are you using the variable capacitors for? Looks like they all make tiny adjustments... from pFs to 1nF max.

I've got 330nF cap bank on my 80 turn Barker-Williamson primary coil, so I don't think will do much for me.

Comment

• Statika Source?

THERE R TWO KINDS OF ELECTRICITY DYNAMIC THAT WE USE IN DAILY LIFE AND STATIC THAT EXIST IN ENVIRONMENT. TESLA RADIANT USED STATIC ELECTRICITY TO DYNAMIC. ITS HARD TO MAKE AN ANTENNA 300 FT LONG SO WE MAKE STATIC ELECTRICITY FIRST AND MAKE IT DYNAMIC BY PULSING AND CONVERT IT INTO KINETIC ENERGY ELECTRICITY. HIGHVOLTAGE IS SAME AS STATIC ELECTRICITY WITH ALMOST NO AMPS YET VOLTAGE ONLY. WE CHARGE CAP OR CHARGE INDUCTOR AND PULSE IT TO MAKE DYNAMIC ELECTRICITY. STATIKA IS ONE EXAMPLE OF STATIC TO DYNAMIC ELECTRICITY.

STATIC HAS TO BE STORED OR PULSED DIRECTLY

OR RATHER CHARGE TO LIGHT UP AND LIGHT UP TO CHARGE! SPARK!

RGDS
        ZELINA ZILANO ZEIS ZANE
        ;-)
        Where did this come from?

Comment

• for consideration

I watched this a while ago and downloaded it, I noticed it has been knocked off youtube, I have posted back on YT so you can see It gogreenbuildyourownmotionlesssolidstatefreeenergy. flv - YouTube It seems to at least be in the area you are investigating at the moment
          Last edited by Duncan; 11-09-2011, 10:04 AM.
          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
            That would not work. when somebody realize I still have power they will accuse me for stealing electricity from grid. The worst thing is that power line is coming near my house so I will have to force them to remove it which is not easy once you signed papers according to law in my country. This is madness.
            In your case and even mine would be a good idea to just keep paying the least possible bill or build artificial solar panels and wind turbine and tell them that you're using the grid for backup only
            Last edited by Guruji; 11-09-2011, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Shematic of your don smith replication

Hi, it would be kind, if someone would post a shematic ( with blocks if u want to ) of your replications, especially Zilano who has a working device.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by jharmon View Post
                @Drak
                What are you using the variable capacitors for? Looks like they all make tiny adjustments... from pFs to 1nF max.

I've got 330nF cap bank on my 80 turn Barker-Williamson primary coil, so I don't think will do much for me.

In my earlier experiments, I played with high frequency in the Mhz, so tuning required pico range. Later I just used larger farad caps for lower frequency in the khz range so the variable caps were useless.

Comment

• What is Eddy Loss?

and u know the reality of induction. eddy losses.
                  what are "eddy" losses? of current? where does the current eddy?

Comment

• Why Gap in Series to Ground

I get this circuit, cause the second stage is almost just like the first stage. i.e. diode out of the flyback feeding a coil tuned with a cap. in the first, the coil is tuned to kHz or whatever and in the second, coil is tuned to 50/60hz. ok.

Gaps just add noise so downstream coil and ring as they want?

Ground to the left of the gap on first stage and ground to the right of the gap on second. Why?

btw. i fried my dc inverter tonight. :-(
                    Last edited by jharmon; 11-10-2011, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano

THERE R TWO KINDS OF ELECTRICITY DYNAMIC THAT WE USE IN DAILY LIFE AND STATIC THAT EXIST IN ENVIRONMENT. TESLA RADIANT USED STATIC ELECTRICITY TO DYNAMIC. ITS HARD TO MAKE AN ANTENNA 300 FT LONG SO WE MAKE STATIC ELECTRICITY FIRST AND MAKE IT DYNAMIC BY PULSING AND CONVERT IT INTO KINETIC ENERGY ELECTRICITY. HIGHVOLTAGE IS SAME AS STATIC ELECTRICITY WITH ALMOST NO AMPS YET VOLTAGE ONLY. WE CHARGE CAP OR CHARGE INDUCTOR AND PULSE IT TO MAKE DYNAMIC ELECTRICITY. STATIKA IS ONE EXAMPLE OF STATIC TO DYNAMIC ELECTRICITY.

STATIC HAS TO BE STORED OR PULSED DIRECTLY

OR RATHER CHARGE TO LIGHT UP AND LIGHT UP TO CHARGE! SPARK!

RGDS
                      ZELINA ZILANO ZEIS ZANE
                      ;-)

You are right!
                      Static electricity is more like a gas, kinetic electricity is more like water (taken for convenience)

What you need to do to convert gas to liquid? Cool it down, right?

The answer in front of your eyes!

.../Actualy nothing to do with D.Smith device/ Smith device is Fake.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Guntis; 11-10-2011, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• Tank for the Tank? Dirt in a bucket?

well depends upon configuration if we use L/2 wavelength we dont need ground. but as we deal with hv so i use 2 varistors in parallel to play safe. if one fails other will work and not cause any malfunction. i use L/4 primary and L/4 AND L/4 (SPLIT COILS=L/2) and dont use earth. yes its portable i use ferrite trafo compact and small footprint. i have used on electric vehicle too.
                        Coilers call these tuning caps "tank" caps, yes?

They fill with charge so the coil doesn't feel the potential from the charging cycle right away, yes?

With ground, extra electrons on first charge cycle come from ground, yes?

But once the circuit is ringing, could disconnect ground, yes? Cause there would be plenty of electrons in the system.

Without ground, extra electrons would come from the other side of the caps and coil, yes? Seems like it should work, but the "ground" potential is now variable... oscillating too. Why not?

Anyway, seems like ground is just a tank for the tank. How much dirt do I really need? Lots of electrons in dirt. Can I put it in a bucket and drive it around with me?

Comment

• Originally posted by jharmon View Post
                          Where did this come from?
                          that Lasersaber's "Super Joule Ringer"
                          The schematic, I don't know who did that but the pic at the bottom is Lasersaber's work. his shematic is located at Laser Hacker! Free energy made easy.
                          vid here Super Joule Ringer! Lights my workshop 24/7. - YouTube

Comment

• Not Following...

yes! we must have 3 as more magnetic in any combination 369. if 3 and 6 destroy magnetic we have 9 to support as 9-6=3 that 3 magnetic and 6 vector. and 3 vector inducing vector in 6-3=3 vector. so we have pure vector or static. static is strored in capacitor and spark makes it dynamic.

its complex but the aim to produce pure vector.

wirless electricity or dynamic choice is ours how to tap this vector or static to dynamic use immediately or send without wires.

follow tesla he used voltage that is static electicity with low amps amps make dynamic electricity. he charged cap in his radiant circuit and tapped power. here we make use of high voltage and high frequency to accumulate static charge to charge capacitor.

sr 193 video --- we have to charge capacitor see it again
                            This didn't make any sense to me at all. :-) Just saying. :-)

Comment

• When Parallel? When Series? Better or worse?

see the figure u have to arrange spark in this fashion only. the spark will keep firing continuously
                              Need clear guidance for when to use parallel or series gap.

I believe parallel gap, cap, and coil is a short unless coil / cap combo is tuned to NST freq. Yes? If yes, then gap adds voltage control only, yes?

In series, gap fires and delivers white noise/all freqs. to the coil and coil/cap combo blocks its resonant frequency and rings.

But signal on coil in former is smooth sine and signal on latter has a extra noise, yes?

Is one better than the other?

Comment

• Explosive or Implosive?

see the figure u have to arrange spark in this fashion only. the spark will keep firing continuously
                                Also. If gap is in front of cap/coil combo then cap/coil combo get hit with hi-potential compression wave.

Gap is behind cap/coil combo then cap/coil feels hi-potential decompression wave.

Does it matter? Explosive? Implosive?

Comment

Working...
                                X