Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two tesla coils as one.

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
    build own Tesla coil, make it emit electrostatic charge(it is not step up conventional electrical transformer!) then make second 1:1 copy of first coil, connect them together over spark gap/hv capacitor, then merge them together..
    Is this what you have done T-1000? What did you discover?

Comment

• Validation

Originally posted by vrand View Post
      Hi Zilano

Has anyone (3rd party) verified your 10 kw free energy device?

Was there a report on their observations? Webpage url?

There is phrase "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" was popularized Carl Sagan (1934 - 1996), a well-known astronomer and author, that is used in the free energy field when someone claims a free energy device.

Do you have any evidence to show what you claim? Any 3rd party replication?

Cheers Mike
      Maybe Zilana is 3rd party verification for Don Smith? Just sayin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
        Thanks for the update.So I should focus on maintaining suitable frequency of the primary.

You seem to have done considerable research.Do you mind sharing some of the devices you are working on otherwise?

Ged
        Yeah no pobs here's a list of four projects I'm working on and sharing my time
        between. I do other things to do as well, I'm studying and researching as
        much as I can also.

Magnifying Transmitter thread

HV HF Phenomena Thread

Tesla Rotating Magnetic Field Motor Generator Thread

Alternating Battery Switching Idea's Thread

Cheers

Comment

• Thanks!

Originally posted by zilano
          WELL ITS ALL RIGHT. ITS A FREE TOUNGE WORLD. U CAN TOUNGE OUT WOT U THINK. NO HARM DONE. U DIDNT KILL ANYONE SO WHY FEEL SORRY. CHEER UP. AND CONTINUE. XPRESS URSELF ALWAYS GOOD BAD OR LOVELY. EVERYBODY IS WELCOME TO XPRESS THEIR VIEWS AND REVIEWS.

Z... above all else... I appreciate your great attitude. Thanks for staying with us in this. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by jharmon View Post
            Are you saying that the electrons follow the CW / CCW paths created by the coils? Or are you saying that the electrons literally spin about their own axes in different directions?
            Their spinning vectors do follow as long as you have strong enough magnetic field.
            The CW/CCW paths at once create spinning magnetic field and if you fit them to be on 90 degrees to each other - this is where you get magnetic fields directing orbit vectors of electrons..

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
              Zilanos description of asking the power company to disconnect her supply and enjoying 10kW of power is very tempting especially in my country with

US$0.39 per kilowatt!

Ged
              If I ever manage to do this circuit and ask the power company to disconnect me I think I would be arrested cause they would think I'm stealing electricity

Comment

• not if you keep one light bulb running...

@Duncan, you are quite correct about finding the right combination to make it easy for newbies in electronics....count me as one....got a crt ferrite ready..I know how it works, its laws are quite easy to grasp...But so far it is above my level in its construction

@Farmhand, thank you for taking the time to explain, you have a knack at making it crystal clear (pun intended)

There is one think i could say about resonance and the one coil that has infinite resonance and that is the Caduceus Coil...

The caduceus coil illustrated in Fig.1, basically consists of ordinary insulated copper wire wound in a double-helix around a ferrite core. THIS COIL HAS REPEATEDLY BEEN FOUND TO VIOLATE ESTABLISHED LAWS OF ELECTROMAGNETICS AND HERTZIAN WAVE THEORY WHEN A HIGH FREQUENCY CURRENT IS INJECTED INTO IT....
                ....First. This apparatus has zero impedance - unlike an ordinary coil. when fed electrical energy the wire in the Tensor coil does not get hot.

Secondly. It has infinite resonance - unlike an ordinary coil which will resonate chiefly at its natural fundamental frequency and weakly on the second or third harmonic, the Tensor coil is capable of resonating strongly on any number of frequencies randomly spaced in the spectrum. The signal pumped into such a coil strangely enough cannot be quantified (detected) by standard RF (radio frequency) detection apparatus ( see: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tic-field.html .) Many "Ham" radio operators and electronic technicians who have used these coils, are completely baffled by them

Caduceus Wound Coil Experiments

so 2 opposite Caduceus....
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-08-2011, 03:51 PM.
                Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• output coil?

The scalar waves generated by this caduceus output coil would be harmfull or not or not knowned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                    If I ever manage to do this circuit and ask the power company to disconnect me I think I would be arrested cause they would think I'm stealing electricity
                    Yes, that's the serious risk. How can we avoid such situation ?

Comment

• anything in the field will add
                      capacitance to the coil and lower it's resonant frequency
                      hence Tesla meticulous circuit drawings
                      Farmhand, a different way of seeing it

These pages are devoted to the analysis of those forms known as Fractals. The list of designs to the left cover topics reviewed by myself in the rec.radio.amateur.antenna newsgroup. The designs are those presented to the newsgroup through web site http://www.seanet.com/~rwclark/kb7qhc in the Feb.-mar. period of 1997. This work was moved to this present location in 1998. The next significant overhaul came in the summer of 1999 when all designs were re-evaluated in the Constant Wire and Constant Height surveys.

There is no attempt to pre-qualify any of the designs except by the most fundamental relationship of fractal form, wavelength and length of wire. The height of an antenna or amount of wire consumed in the construction of any particular design was chosen to be an easily scalable and resolvable value. The designs here in these pages generally have a value of 16, 32, or 64 meters. Now this value may be an expression of the height of a design, or the amount of wire consumed (the length of wire in the bends and turns). Through these constraints in size, come reduction in variables.

The data reveals the shift of the resonance is positively correlated to the number of elements in the fractal form.

Fractal Antennas

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                        Yes, that's the serious risk. How can we avoid such situation ?
                        Just stop paying your bill. They will rush right out to disconnect you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seeker2011 View Post
                          Just stop paying your bill. They will rush right out to disconnect you.
                          That would not work. when somebody realize I still have power they will accuse me for stealing electricity from grid. The worst thing is that power line is coming near my house so I will have to force them to remove it which is not easy once you signed papers according to law in my country. This is madness.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                            That would not work. when somebody realize I still have power they will accuse me for stealing electricity from grid. The worst thing is that power line is coming near my house so I will have to force them to remove it which is not easy once you signed papers according to law in my country. This is madness.
                            Well that's a problem I'd like to have someday...

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                              yes i was asked this question by grid supply officials. i told them i will use genset. but didnt tell them what type of genset.

;-)

zzzz
                              Hi Zilano, with the caduceus coil, could you draw a schematic of the whole process, i think it would be appreciated.

It's funny that many people said that Don device is not good because no one has build it but if you look at kapanadze, he didn't have a scope or all those meters, i think he simply understand how to make a cold sink for electrons to flow in....

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                                u r so right an earth ground is must always to tap power. Good work

I'm building in a basement storage unit with concrete floors. I don't know what to tap for ground, so I'm going to run 100' extension cables outside and connect them to grounding rods.

Do you see any potential problems with this?

Comment

Working...
                                X