Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diode

Originally posted by AhuraMazda View Post
    The cathode to 0V the anode to collector. 1n4001 is fine as long as the voltage rating is ok. Still, use 1n4007 if you have.

Teravolt.org - ZVS Driver
    Hi Ahura thanks for your help but John was pointing to the base of the transistor. I am going to use a neon where you told me. Regarding that driver yes they told me about that but the thing is ; I have to send for parts abroad for that cause I live on a small island.
    Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
      Hi Ahura thanks for your help but John was pointing to the base of the transistor. I am going to use a neon where you told me. Regarding that driver yes they told me about that but the thing is ; I have to send for parts abroad for that cause I live on a small island.
      Thanks
      You can get many parts from broken TVs and Computer powersupplies, broken monitors etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by cognito View Post
        Check and read lines in patent
        [0089] [0090]

Low mass electrons give you more than normal free electrons.

Best Regards

no where did he say or imply that in those parts.

call them up and ask for a tour to see their "working" superconduction photo electron whateveroid and they will say oh but thats top secret we cant show it to you, of course it works! and that will be the last you hear of them LOLOL

Comment

• See the difference between: X-ray tube - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and Spark gap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You will instantly notice about vacuum in x-ray tube.
          If you need x-ray, use vacuum. If you need discharger with air as insulation, use gas inside. You can still use tube filled with different gas than air for discharger.

Good luck!

Comment

• no vacuum needed

The early crookes tubes were only partially evacuated.
            So there was still some air inside.
            You don't need a 'hard' vacuum to generate X ray's.
            Going above the 25Kv threshold is much more important.
            And offcource a normal spark gap also emits X ray's but in a much lower quantity.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
              See the difference between: X-ray tube - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and Spark gap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You will instantly notice about vacuum in x-ray tube.
              If you need x-ray, use vacuum. If you need discharger with air as insulation, use gas inside. You can still use tube filled with different gas than air for discharger.

Good luck!
              just fyi:

Sticky tape generates X-rays : Nature News

Researchers at the University of California, Los Angeles, have shown that simply peeling ordinary sticky tape in a vacuum can generate enough X-rays to take an image — of one of the scientists' own fingers

Sticky tape X-Ray - YouTube

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Parts

Originally posted by AhuraMazda View Post
                You can get many parts from broken TVs and Computer powersupplies, broken monitors etc.
                Yes I have many parts from broken TV's and PS's too ; but easy said than done.
                To find the right parts is not that easy. Example I have IRFP240 not IRFP260. Don't know if these are good; seeing datasheet seems 260's are more tough. Another thing is that toroid ; are those toroids in Powersupplies good?
                Ok anyway thanks for your help.
                Last edited by Guruji; 11-04-2011, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Power Supply

These devices use DC power. Is there a reason it's DC and not AC. And why not use a FWBR instead of half wave rectifier?
                  Thanks for the input.

Comment

• It is (important) to the process of charging a capacitor (capacitance).

Hello!
                    It is (important) to the process of charging a capacitor (capacitance).
                    From the theory it is known that the capacitor is charged immediately when R = 0. (T = RC)
                    This means that a single pulse can charge the capacitor in any capacity.
                    At the Don in Figure 1 and it turns out, when he 140 watt driver receives 6000 watts of power. Why is an increase in energy?
                    It turns out that the plates of the capacitor energy source already exists, not in the form of an activated ester. Following the filing of a single pulse, the ether is converted into a charge on the capacitor, so-called static electricity. The energy charge on the capacitor can be multiplied, as compared with the energy of a single pulse in 100-1000-1000000 time with instant activation of the ether. In fact, we live in an explosive.
                    To obtain the normal energy capacitor discharges to the coil, where the electrostatic energy is converted into electromagnetic.
                    The fact that the fronts of the pulses need clear, I think, is clear.

Comment

• [COLOR="Black"]it became apparent that the fireballs resulted form the interaction of two frequencies,
                      a stray
                      higher frequency wave imposed on the lower frequency oscillations of the main circuit....

This condition acts as a trigger which may cause the total energy of the powerful longer wave
                      to be discharged in a infinitesimally small interval of time and the proportionately tremendously
                      great rate of energy movement which cannot confine itself to the metal circuit and is released
                      into surrounding space with inconceivable violence.

Following Tesla's instructions, we rewired our apparatus as two synchronously pulsed high power RF oscillators, the first at a frequency of 67 KHz and the second at 156 KHz
                      (The exact frequencies aren't critical).

The apparatus consists primarily oftwo one-quarter wavelength , slow wave helical resonators

Posted at Overunity.com subject Kapanadze.

Zilano, told us many times about the quarter wavelength and the electrostatic effect.

Zilano What do you think about that citation.

Thanks

Comment

• I've told you.Zilano didn't described one important thing : disruptive discharge.I was waiting patiently but nowhere in Zilano posts found mark for that important factor.
                        This is like when you stop suddenly big truck on brick wall , vibration produced is something else then normal resonance wave.
                        Secret is always in primary circuit.Method of conversion.Tesla.
                        Last edited by boguslaw; 11-05-2011, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Sound in ether!

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                            Sound in ether!
                            Hi boguslaw, do you have any explanation about the method of conversion, patents, ideas or anything else, it would be appreciated.

thanks

Comment

• Inductance Capacitance

Hi,

I would like some clarification on resonance calculations.Turns out (as has been said upteen times) that my coil also has capacitance.Now in calculating resonance of Zilano suggested adding coils capacitance to get desired frequency.My meter is showing that my cap has inductance too! So do I add in my resonance calculations?

Ged
                              Last edited by Gedfire; 11-05-2011, 11:30 PM. Reason: Unnessary terminology used

Comment

• Hi Guys, Gedfire while it is necessary to calculate the required capacitance for
                                the resonance of a coil, without being able to tune with a variable capacitor
                                and see the effects it will be next to impossible to get right on. And if your
                                primary is a 1/4 wavelength of the secondary when you add a primary
                                capacitance the resonant frequency will be lowered and some capacitance will
                                need to be added to the secondary to bring it's resonant frequency down as
                                well to match.

To successfully tune a resonant circuit in my opinion a Function generator and
                                a scope are required as well as variable capacitors.

Here is a video showing how fine of an adjustment is required at only 480 Khz
                                imagine how fine the tuning needs be for a few Mhz.

In this video I vary the capacitance and the inductance to produce the
                                resonant condition at my receiver transformer.
                                Resonant Voltage Rise.wmv - YouTube

In this video I show how fine the adjustment is to get resonance. Not sure
                                what happened at the end of this video, looks like I forgot to trim it down.
                                Coil Sweeps1.wmv - YouTube

I don't think it can be just calculated and that's it, I think it needs to be tuned
                                for and everything must come together, with Dons setup the frequency of
                                pulsing the primary is taken care of with the spark gap but the variation to
                                put the system into and out of resonance would be very small.

You could get lucky and find just the right caps to do the job but the chances
                                are slim unless the coils values can be determined before winding them.

With a solid state setup the frequency the primary is pulsed can be adjusted
                                as well which is convenient and a pain. Convenient because a solid state
                                setup can be tuned while in use. And the effects seen, then understood.

Cheers
                                Last edited by Farmhand; 11-06-2011, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X