No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iv been thinkin about the primary in this device if there is a opposite electric field produced when current is ran through a coil then this primary is only makeing one field direction and we need two

This is a normal wound coil it creates one electric field in opposition to the applied current.

whereas this coil would create two opposite electric fields that would repel each other, right along the secondary's
    Last edited by Dave45; 11-01-2011, 02:36 AM.
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
      Hi Zilano, in that video, is the spark gap in vaccum or something else, you can PM me if you want.

thanks from quebec

Comment

no its not vaccum its gas discharge tube. its not necessary to use gas discharge tube or lightening arrestor. one can use even two screws of steel spaced apart. but a proper gap of 1mm or 2 mm must be maintained.

rgds
        zzzz
        Thank you for the answer, you have said that in every Tariel Device, there is a single wire going in the middle of the coil, why is that ?????

Comment

no its not vaccum its gas discharge tube. its not necessary to use gas discharge tube or lightening arrestor. one can use even two screws of steel spaced apart. but a proper gap of 1mm or 2 mm must be maintained.

rgds
          zzzz
          Zilano,

Sometimes video is much better in explaining of all details. May you spare your time and record one with your experiment? Would be awesome to see and less ignorance on your words.

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by frankidel View Post
            Thank you for the answer, you have said that in every Tariel Device, there is a single wire going in the middle of the coil, why is that ?????
            This is why MAGNETIC FLUX SPIN VALIDATION by Al aka. "Magnetflipper" - YouTube it overloads the system driving it into overunity.
            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Archives

Hello All,

Does anyone have a file of all the posts on this forum? Especially those from Zilano.I know stuff gets deleted hence my request.I saw a link earlier on but lost it an I believe there was a ongoing pdf form another user.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comment

• Driver Frequency Tank Frequency

Hello Zilano,

I have seen where you have said that driving frequency can be different from the tank frequency.

Are there any rules to follow when selecting the driver frequency versus the tank frequency?

Is it best to have them both at the same frequency?

Thanks

Comment

• Hi,

Interesting patent of William N. Barbat.
                  http://www.google.nl/patents/downloa...erview_r&cad=0

Look at the coil configuration.
                  "...a helical coil made of a material comprising a photoconductive or superconductive material, or other suitable material." Shunted Coil(30) or Coil with Cap(s) to sustain resonance.

Here's Dons Smith talks about his "Magnetic Resonance" that is superconductivity at room temperature!

Add Don Smith Split coils to it...!

Best Regards
                  Attached Files

Comment

Over unity in Copper

Overunity
                    Opening statement from your link:

Copper atoms run on energy from the big bang winding down, and adopt a more rational concept that they are actually powered moment to moment from a light speed spin existing within them that produces continual mass momentum of the nucleus which is self regulating and self recovering back to a near light speed constant. A redirection of this internal force can set the stage to capture the internal energy.

You know I was going to post this to help you all understand power resonance and tank circuits but now I realize that nothing can compare to the steven marks teachings. Nothing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                      This is why MAGNETIC FLUX SPIN VALIDATION by Al aka. "Magnetflipper" - YouTube it overloads the system driving it into overunity.
                      Thanks for the infos, it is quite interresting, can magnetic field be unidirectionnal like we could say kind of pointing in front of you ??

Comment

• Originally posted by cognito View Post
                        Hi,

Interesting patent of William N. Barbat.
                        http://www.google.nl/patents/downloa...erview_r&cad=0

Look at the coil configuration.
                        "...a helical coil made of a material comprising a photoconductive or superconductive material, or other suitable material." Shunted Coil(30) or Coil with Cap(s) to sustain resonance.

Here's Dons Smith talks about his "Magnetic Resonance" that is superconductivity at room temperature!

Add Don Smith Split coils to it...!

Best Regards

Maybe its just me but I do not see the relevance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
                          Maybe its just me but I do not see the relevance?
                          Check and read lines in patent
                          [0089] [0090]

Low mass electrons give you more than normal free electrons.

Best Regards

Comment

• Low mass electrons

Hi all,
                            just chiming in.
                            I found this thread some days ago and today I arrived reading to the end. Great! Thanks for your effort and sharing - espacially zilano :-)

I remembered some days ago this patent mentioned above but could not find it any more. And - voi la - the link was posted :-) Thanks!
                            Did you consider that copper oxide is a kind of semiconductor as well. Conforming this patent the electrons can be energized within semiconductor materials with less energy to a certain level because lag of their mass. When the electrons give away their energy later on the output effect is more than the spend energizing energy. So maybe a coil made of old corroded scrap copper will perform well while a shiny new one might refuse OU.
                            Another example: Tinned copper wire ist told to perform a magent field with a factor of 4. Tin on copper gives a small area of bronce. Bronce is extremely brittel and it migh give a plurality of extremely small cracks whithin this area when bend and wound. Who knows if this has an major OU effect.
                            This bronce area is responsible for teh well known effect that copper wires break just at the beginning of the solder area. The minute initial cracks soon get longer and bigger and continue to extend in the copper zone of the wire.

Hence my notion ist that every minute detail might be important and worth to share as long as the nature of OU is not understood well.

Just for smiling:
                            It's like electricity in 17th century. They knew that rubbing a ball of sulfur inside a wooden box will raise human hair if touching a person with this ball.
                            This "highly useless" notion was converted to a party gag later on. Ladies rubbed their collars made of amber on their silk skirts. Frogs were handed out and when touching them with the amber they perfomed extraordinary jumps. :-)
                            So keep sharing minute details - they might be essential. I will do the same.

To introduce myself:
                            I detected the free entergy scene 2 years ago. After study of most of the published effects I recently decided to build a Smith replication. Currently I arrange my work shop and gather materials.
                            I work for a company producing electronic medical equipment but don't worry - I konw that my electronic education is highly incomplete and I have to apprentice. Our established models of thinking are incomplete and I like to find out what holds and what needes to be reworked in order to escape the current energy dictate. I will come back later on with some initial questions and don't be afraid of prejudiced trash. I need to digest your posts before. Many thanks to the community :-)
                            BTW: I like the heplful and kind habit of English OU forums. The German ones are highly desturbed by arrogant persons and suffer of low knowledge basis. So I decided to discontinue posting there.

Warm Regards
                            John
                            Last edited by JohnStone; 11-02-2011, 02:11 PM.
                            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Don Smith

Hi John I read alot too from this thread to see exactly what I should do and now feeling my mind exploding
                              Regarding flyback I have many of these even one from an old BW tv. This is better for these type of circuits?
                              Thanks guys for the info on this thread especially Zelina

Comment

• I remembered some days ago this patent mentioned above but could not find it any more. And - voi la - the link was posted :-) Thanks!
                                Did you consider that copper oxide is a kind of semiconductor as well. So maybe a coil made of old corroded copper will perform well while a shiny new one might refuse OU.
                                BTW; Tinned copper wire ist told to perform a magent field with a factor of 4. Tin on copper gives a small area of bronce. Bronce is extremely brittel and it migh give a plurality of extremely small cracks whithin this area when bend and wound. Who knows if this has an major OU effect. This bronce area is responsible that copper wires break just at the beginning of the solder area. The minute cracks soon get longer and bigger and continue to extend in the copper zone of the wire.
                                Hence my notion ist that every minute detail might be important and worth to share as long as the nature of OU is not understood well.
                                JohnStone You maybe unto something, through out the research posted in various threads...oxygen and fractal gives high energy...example ferroelectric ice and lightning

read this post: i posted the following:

I posted this a while back, and while re-reading through it, i think there is an info that is quite relevant to my previous post:

Inexplicable Superconductor Fractals Hint at Higher Universal Laws | Wired Science | Wired.com

The qualities of a high-temperature superconductor — a compound in which electrons obey the spooky laws of quantum physics, and flow in perfect synchrony, without friction — appear linked to the fractal arrangements of seemingly random oxygen atoms....
                                ...Those atoms weren’t thought to matter, especially not in relation to the behavior of individual electrons, which exist at a scale thousands of times smaller. The findings, published Aug. 12 in Nature, are a physics equivalent of discovering a link between two utterly separate dimensions. (obviously they know nothing about the Fractal Universe Theory pfff.... )
                                “Such fractals are ubiquitous elsewhere in nature,” wrote Leiden University theoretical physicist Jan Zaanen in an accompanying commentary, but “it comes as a complete surprise that crystal defects can accomplish this feat.”
                                And I surmise that these defects (i would rather call them channels) can be controlled through frequency ( like ice crystals )

found the fractal pattern ,

Physicists find fractal boundaries in crystals

When a single crystal is bent, portions of the crystal shift and create defects in the lattice called dislocations. The researchers found that their crystals exhibited starkly contrasting properties depending on temperature.

When hot crystals were bent, the dislocations arranged into grain boundaries, which are the places where lattice planes suddenly tilt. At low temperatures, the dislocations formed self-similar, random patterns known as fractals.
                                see http://www.energeticforum.com/148982-post137.html

this one is a jewel (remember quartz, tree etc ....)

Electrons on the brink: Fractal patterns may be key to semiconductor magnetism (w/ Video)

Just as the heartbeats of today's electronic devices depend on the ability to switch the flow of electricity in semiconductors on and off with lightning speed, the viability of the "spintronic" devices of the future -- technologies that manipulate both the flow and magnetic "spin" of electrons -- will require similarly precise control over semiconductor magnetism.

2 down , one to go : exponents = Resonance (singing bowl/resonant bell )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-02-2011, 01:48 PM.
                                “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Working...
                                X