Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
    Most people simply laugh and turn their noses up thinking ou is a bunch of wack cases and nut jobs?

why would anyone "attack" it?
    Probably the same people that have been classifying free energy patents for the last hundred years.
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• it's probably just an upgrade they are doing or some maintenance....besides the knowledge is already in you...can't stop you from thinking unless you do it willingly
      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
        Simple Overunity

Interesting.
        What input voltage? What size wire and tube? How many turns?
        Thanks!

Comment

• Thanks!

You are really something!

Most grateful to you Z

Kind rgds D
          "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

1 feet tube 16awg wire nst 4kv 12 v diodes in series in 4007 (5 diodes) 50 turns

rgds
            zzzz

Sorry for all the questions.
            What is the tube diameter? The connection from the diode goes to the coil and attaches to the copper tube?
            TIA

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
              Probably the same people that have been classifying free energy patents for the last hundred years.

Well I have not seen anyone on any of these boards that have done anything that I could imagine would remotely threaten the status quo, so this whole idea of attack appears to lean closer to paranoia than anything.

I have not seen any teslsa's shine around and the closest thing to tesla that I have seen is Dollard and Meyl in germany.

So I dont think you have too much to worry about, heck I cant even get Zilano to answer my simple questions about how anyone expects to get OU out of tank circuits, that do not even appear to properly phase the e and m field so I think you can sleep well and not worry.

They are probably just having trouble with their server.

Comment

• @T1000

I remember seeing a post with the schematic shown near the end of this last video but can't seem to locate it. Could you be so kind as to guide me to that post? Thank you very much for all that you've shared.

Comment

• I had a thought about T-1000's last video with 2.5W at 50Hz + 2.5W at the ferrite's resonant frequency = 150W into the halogen bulb...

Here is a very simple relativistic motion problem. It doesn't demonstrate OU, but it does demonstrate a very important truth that may apply to it:
                  1. You have a space station orbiting the earth, let's say it weighs 100,000 kg, and is traveling at 10,000 m/s.
                  2. Within the space station, there is a 100 kg astronaut, traveling at the same speed as the space station.
                  3. The total energy of the space station is 5E+12 joules, and the total energy of the astronaut is 5E+9 joules.
                  4. The astronaut then kicks off of one wall of the station, and glides to the other side at 1 m/s relative to the space station. His energy relative to the space station has only increased by 50 joules, but his absolute energy is now 5.001E+9 joules...increasing by over 1M joules. The space station has also lost the same amount of energy.

Who cares, right?

We do, and here's why: A gentle 50 joule kick by the astronaut increased his absolute energy by 1M joules. That absolute energy increase is real, even though the astronaut did a tiny amount of work.

I'm not saying that this is the same case...but...when you have a 50Hz field applied to a bunch of electrons moving back and forth at the ferrite's resonance, is it possible that you effectively just accelerated your astronaut in a relativistic sense? And is it possible that the other half of the toroid is harnessing that accelerated astronaut in an absolute sense?

If the astronaut was accelerated by an electric field that applied a direct force...which propagates at the speed of light...could we accelerate him by 1 m/s with 100N force for 1 second...but have him increase his energy by 1M joules? If so, that might be what is happening here.

In resonance we can get our electrons moving fast. Since magnetic and electric fields propagate at near light speed, then it follows that our resonant particles can approach light speed. Since energy increases by the square of velocity, as our electrons start moving fast they start picking up a lot of energy. If one field is moving our electrons at high speed, and the other provides a small relative increase, that 2.5W field might be getting multiplied by a bunch.

Just some thoughts...
                  Last edited by LtBolo; 10-31-2011, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                    @T1000

I remember seeing a post with the schematic shown near the end of this last video but can't seem to locate it. Could you be so kind as to guide me to that post? Thank you very much for all that you've shared.
                    Don't remember which exactly but you might find it in those videos:

International Friends for Tariel Kapanadze - Working OU!!! - YouTube
                    International Friends for Tariel Kapanadze part #2 working OU !!! - YouTube
                    Working OU wake up. We are the People Save it now!!!!! - YouTube

P.S> overunity forum is recovered from backup and some of our team posts are lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                      Don't remember which exactly but you might find it in those videos:

International Friends for Tariel Kapanadze - Working OU!!! - YouTube
                      International Friends for Tariel Kapanadze part #2 working OU !!! - YouTube
                      Working OU wake up. We are the People Save it now!!!!! - YouTube

P.S> overunity forum is recovered from backup and some of our team posts are lost.
                      This one actually looks like it has potential.

Farm,

see if you can watch the second vid, his scope readings looks pretty good, he is using a spark gaps and bifil winding that is leaning tesla, he can touch one of the wires and light the bulb and he does not hide anything no mystery voodoo boxes and no guess whats in the hand behind my back approach, and no overheating etc.....

When he lights the bulb he has a stead arc, likr the Tcoil would.

I dont see exact proof of power but it appears he has some nice gain. Its not self powered however, but my eyebrows are raised for the first time on this kind of project.

check it out let me know your opinion.

this conversation should probably be moved to the appropriate thread:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...quency-ou.html
                      Last edited by Kokomoj0; 10-31-2011, 06:16 AM.

Comment

• The reason why the person who started this thread beleves this is because he closed the loop

Comment

Thanks but throwing a library at us with the wisdom of the universe is not the theory of how "this" device is supposed to work.

In fact its playing see if we can guess whats in this hand game that we did as children, and no different than tossing a cake at someone and giving them 1 million recipes to see if they can pick the right one.

That is the "i know something you dont game" and I bore quickly with it frankly do not waste my time. So how this is presented plays a huge role in who is going to believe it.

Guess what is in my left hand behind my back is not remotely professional presentation which is why I wrote this off long time ago.

That and since 99.999% of all these device throughout history have all been clever cons and do not work anyway, what do I have to lose with my position? a dream?

If I may be blunt.

Maybe smiths device works maybe it does not. The westley device actually drew my attention because rather than shroud it in mystery he at least lays his preliminary work out on the table for review. The Smith device on the other hand does not. At least not to my satisfaction.

Again if I may be blunt, but thanks anyway for the theory.

Comment

• This is how a device is properly presented:

Energy Conversion by Articulated Transfer

now even the wesley device leaves much room for skepticism because on a second look you can see that he demonstrates one coil and demonstrates how to build a different coil that he did not demonstrate.

That immediately raises at least yellow flags.

There is room for NIMI bats in this one:

There is not room for nimi bats in this one:

and smiths device there is room for a power company,
                            Last edited by Kokomoj0; 10-31-2011, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Bulb lights!

Thanks again for latest drawings

My bulb is alive and more will come I think?

Kind rgds D
                              "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

dont be blunt have a sharp edge to cut chains and think positive. success is always hard to come by but loosing hope makes one dead and blunt. never loose hope and never mistrust always.

one never thot of cell fones talking wirelessly until one was made. yes there r many hoaxes in videos thats why i never posted a video coz of criticism and misbelief. but yes overunity exists and works. resonance amplifies and spark play a vital role in high voltage electrics. coz no transistor is made to work in kv ranges coz they r current operated devices. so spark is used.

rgdz
                                zzzz
                                Well then we just disagree.

The biggest reason you find me here are the names Dollard and Lindemann, to get relief from all the backyard "zap" gurus turning science into a religious ceremonies holding seances and crazy voodoo pseudo-electrical theories on the overunity.com site.

All that crap about hydrogen and the likewise the TPU which Smith had in the background of one of his clips. Yes I noticed.

There is a point where thinking positively is absurd, now maybe if I were superman I would think positively that I could outrun a bullet, but I am just a man and not that arrogant stubborn or blind.

You also confuse critical assessment with loss of hope. I have no doubt the tesla magnifier works. While as you can see I do not completely discard it, I have little to no confidence these resonant tanks work beyond the ecat I posted earlier.

Your never mistrust statement completely contradicts your yes there r many hoaxes statement. I prefer NOT to waste time on hoaxes and spend my time wisely on devices that have a good probability of working.

Professor meyl makes a kit or you can build your own for the tesla transmitter and I have no fear and frankly would expect success should I decide to build one.

Really its not a big leap to go from handheld CB radios and walkie talkies that have been around since before world war 2 to a phone. On the contrary I was surprised they have not done it sooner.

I do not have a problem with the existence of over unity, its all the fakers out here. They all want money and investors or donationsor simply to prove a point or have other people build their projects for them, and lets not the forget the pure pranksters that enjoy watching others waste time just to see how gullible they are.

Not that I can blame "some" of them the very few who are working on legitimate and projects for wanting donations or support, however beyond the few aforementioned exceptions the rest are back yard inventors that do not even know how to properly use a meter but they are great con artists and do a great job producing shattered dreams.

resonance is a mechanical property that typically requires a significantly smaller input to sustain something in a condition of resonance, it does NOT amplify anything.

There is nothing stopping anyone from making hv transistors, they are fully capable of creating hv switching transistors and because they are current devices has nothing at all to do with it.

That and I think you will find that a spark has different properties than a switched junction.

What can I say, we just disagree.

Now the incorporation of the spark into these coil designs and I say this tongue and cheek "may" have a positive effect but I do not see it yielding 1000 watts for 10 watts in.

10% over would be a good target.

I have a deep appreciation for quality engineering and disdain for quackery and unfortunately most of what I have seen in the OU world so far is quackery. Smith device included.

There has been no definitive evidence provided that any of this stuff does what is claimed. Just artful marketing.

Anyone has a device they want proofed out send it over I will be happy to sign any confidentiality papers you want and prove it out.

Any so called OU inventor that I made that offer emphatically denied and refused to let me even touch their unit with test equipment. LOL Speaking of hoaxsters.

Any unit capable of OU is capable of self running, no units capable of producing "useful" power have been self running to date. Bedini style units are not what I would consider "useful" btw. but then I tend to digress.
                                Last edited by Kokomoj0; 10-31-2011, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X