Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB Driver

Hi Fehunter so if I use the simple driver that with one transistor would be good for this Don circuit cause I could not find parts for the stable driver

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
      @ drak

the setup u had with which u lighted halogen bulbs with ferrite need one more primary coil. so wind another primary coil over ur former primary and just connect capacitor across to maintain resonance between 2 primaries. so resonance will not be disturbed. then use the cw+ccw coil(with resonance maintained) that u used to light the bulbs. and take power in and power out measurements. u will get overunity.

so ur setup will be 2 primaries and one cw+ccw combination to tap power. dont join primaries. keep the 2nd primary with cap earthed.

FOR EVERYBODY AND ALSO FOR U

rgds
      zzzz

Zilano

In flyback with builtin diode you cannot put spark gap before diode. Do I missed something from your schematic ?

Comment

@ drak

the setup u had with which u lighted halogen bulbs with ferrite need one more primary coil. so wind another primary coil over ur former primary and just connect capacitor across to maintain resonance between 2 primaries. so resonance will not be disturbed. then use the cw+ccw coil(with resonance maintained) that u used to light the bulbs. and take power in and power out measurements. u will get overunity.

so ur setup will be 2 primaries and one cw+ccw combination to tap power. dont join primaries. keep the 2nd primary with cap earthed.

FOR EVERYBODY AND ALSO FOR U

rgds
        zzzz
        Hi,
        Shouldn't that diode after the spark gap be a capacitor?

Comment

a capacitor not needed in primary but at 2nd primary we need to match resonance with first primary. the diode feeds pulsed dc which triggers the primary coil into self oscillation with its parasitic capacitance. u can check it with ferrite inside and using a magnetic compass to see oscillations.

rgds
          zzzz
          Are the 2 primaries wound exactly the same? How do you match resonance?

Comment

• Don circuit

Hi Zilano did you build this circuit? Can you show us photos of it if you've build this?
            Thanks

Comment

• Simply funny

As you can easily see, some member are newly re-building the "10 kW running for months device" every time they catch somewhere a piece of info!! the lie has short end.

Comment

• Originally posted by abc1200d View Post
                As you can easily see, some member are newly re-building the "10 kW running for months device" every time they catch somewhere a piece of info!! the lie has short end.
                A lie is a lie, truth is evidence when you see it yourself...
                The Lie - YouTube

Comment

• Photos?

Why are so many asking ZZZZ for pictures? It would be really easy for her to post some pics of coils, caps and lightbulbs.. That wont tell us anything. I believe the only way for us is to se for our self

She is very helpful to those who fight hard, if I discovered something similar I sure would like it to belong to people who work hard.
                  I am sure Zilano worked hard. She newer ask for money or anything, she give alot of time to us!

I must say that I think Zilanos posting here follows a red thread and she give us good hints for the road to OU!

It is also possible for us to discover other benefits if we dont have the blueprints from start.. She did not discover everything, so copies will only hold back the progress, I think

Same with Tesla, learn from him! He did not copy, he experimented and discovered, we can to. There are endless things to discover, one better than the other

Keep up the good work fellows!

Special thanks to Zilano

Kind rgds D
                  "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                    A lie is a lie, truth is evidence when you see it yourself...
                    The Lie - YouTube
                    On 0:40 - this is where my team plugged AV diode plug with capacitor and TT over spark gap This is how we split load from input.

On 1:00 - your body acts as capacitive antenna , if you plug long wire, lets say, 5 meters, your bulb will be lit too.

On 1:33 - If you want wireless electricity, you do not even need ground connection. The ground only acts as capacitor plate so you get better effect. The resonant oscillations interact with aether and the distance only mean capacitive connection value to source.

Hopefully this will help with understanding of N. Tesla technology.
                    Last edited by T-1000; 10-28-2011, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                      ... The resonant oscillations interact with aether and the distance only mean capacitive connection value to source.

Hopefully this will help with understanding of N. Tesla technology.
                      Yes, nearly correct. I hope I can develop and show it one day without hints but rather enough for The End.

Xd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                        I was hoping to get a message to magnetflipper to ask if he noticed the polarity of his magnets in this vid to determine the spin directions but it seems his channel has been removed from govtube.
                        MAGNETIC VORTEX SPIN DISCOVERY, Sept 2011, TORNADO UNDERWAT mp4 SD - YouTube
                        and how did that compare to a nonmagnetized iron rod?

Comment

• Originally posted by abc1200d View Post
                          Abc1200d I told her to post pics not to ridicule her cause I myself am trying to build this circuit too.
                          Now anyone can tell me regarding the flyback driver for Don's circuit is it good if I try the one transistor one atleast to try it?
                          Any help apperciated.
                          Thanks for sharing Zilano and others.

Comment

the first primary will oscillate according to its length and parasitic capacity. for second primary we have to match resonance with first primary with cap. the output coils also have to be in resonance with the second primary. so all 3 coils r in resonance. we tap output from 3rd coils which is cw and ccw. to match resonance of the this cw+ccw coil we have to attach cap between two legs of this coil. when resonance maintained we can draw output as overunity.

rgds
                            zzzz
                            Question on the 2 Primary windings: Could these be wound similar to bifilar coil on the same plane or does one have to surround the other?
                            What is confusing to me is that the 1st L1 will excite the 2nd L1 and L2 at the same time. I don't understand what function the 2nd L1 plays? thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
                              and how did that compare to a nonmagnetized iron rod?
                              I believe Magnetflipper uses an iron rod in the vid to show it doesnt produce the same effect.
                              Take Care
                              Dave
                              Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• News from my team lab

Ferrite magnetic polarization (work in progress) - YouTube

2x 2.5W in from impulse generators, 150W bulb lit on full brightness. Work principle is magnetic polarization of atoms and electrons. HV discharge is not used at the moment, it would make even more power with scalar wave.

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X