Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequency of FLB

Hi FEhunter,

I have allmost the same setup. In my setup the NST and diode is a Flyback with a built in diode. But the spark gap C? and L1 are placed right.

What frequency are you driving your FLB with? And, is your primary LC tuned to that frequency?

Thanks, Itsu

Comment

• Flyback frequency

Hi Itsu,

The frequency of my Flyback is 34482 Hz and I can adjust it by variying a cap. It is driven by a ZVS driver and it is a pure sinewave.
      Before the driver a BUZ11 lowers the voltage of 12 V, so I can adjust
      the output a bit.
      My L1 coil = 218 uH The right cap must be in between 90 nF and 100 nF But I have not found resonance yet.

Thank you for being interested,
      FEhunter

Comment

• So.... what if you have a transmitter that can also receive, a pair of transmitter/receivers? You then send a signal out that is being picked up and sent back - back and forth. You would have a situation where energy is being added to the system - recycled as it were, also possibly picking up additional environmental energy . For instance if you have an amplifier and a microphone... a signal sent through the microphone is sent to the amp and broadcasted, the mic picks up the amplified signal and enhances it even more - back and forth. The energy grows exponentially depending on the efficiency and timing of the feedback loop.

Remember a damped wave is energy being dissipated - ring down or less than 1, a constant sine wave is continuous input or 1 and a ring up is an addition of energy inserted at the correct time - greater than 1.

"The energy could then be extracted at the rate of the natural energy accumulation" I believe this is a quote from Peter Lindemann.

Comment

• Thanks for info

Thanks for the info FEhunter

My FLB will not spark at such a high frequency (12Khz max.) so i am amazed yours is.
          As my LC (c= low in the pF range to keep the Q as high as possible) is in resonance around 5.5Mhz,
          i have my spark gap in series with prim. LC (so i am kicking my LC with the 12Khz spark and it rings at 5.5Mhz).

Not sure what you mean by "But I have not found resonance yet".

You surely can check with your FG and scope that your LC (218uH / 90nF) will resonate at 35Khz (it should).
          Probably you mean that you cannot make your spark gap to fire, probably because of the low Q due to your 90nF cap
          which will keep your impedance in resonance to low for your FLB to fire.

Anyway, have fun. Regards Itsu
          Last edited by Itsu; 10-21-2011, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
            So.... what if you have a transmitter that can also receive, a pair of transmitter/receivers? You then send a signal out that is being picked up and sent back - back and forth. You would have a situation where energy is being added to the system - recycled as it were, also possibly picking up additional environmental energy . For instance if you have an amplifier and a microphone... a signal sent through the microphone is sent to the amp and broadcasted, the mic picks up the amplified signal and enhances it even more - back and forth. The energy grows exponentially depending on the efficiency and timing of the feedback loop.

Remember a damped wave is energy being dissipated - ring down or less than 1, a constant sine wave is continuous input or 1 and a ring up is an addition of energy inserted at the correct time - greater than 1.

"The energy could then be extracted at the rate of the natural energy accumulation" I believe this is a quote from Peter Lindemann.
            Big YES! This is (one of ) the correct way. of course that is nothing more then a resonance, except when you add ambient energy source.
            This is the problem, you are either lucky or know where to find it....
            It's like crystal radio. Tune to the Andromeda galaxy or the the quasar nearby or to the sun or to the other cosmic source.....

Comment

• Cover up

Originally posted by Zlatko View Post
              Have you bothered to actually watch the hoax revelation video that Boguslaw posted ?
              Guys this is a cover up. I saw the 3rd video but the rounded wire is not same as in the other videos. In the 1st and 2nd videos the winded wire is blue while in the 3rd video the wire is black.
              See for yourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                Guys this is a cover up. I saw the 3rd video but the rounded wire is not same as in the other videos. In the 1st and 2nd videos the winded wire is blue while in the 3rd video the wire is black.
                See for yourselves.
                Then it's a too good coverup. This video was not posted on youtube I think....what does it mean ?

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                  Big YES! This is (one of ) the correct way. of course that is nothing more then a resonance, except when you add ambient energy source.
                  This is the problem, you are either lucky or know where to find it....
                  It's like crystal radio. Tune to the Andromeda galaxy or the the quasar nearby or to the sun or to the other cosmic source.....
                  Without going to any extreme's of having to tune to a far galaxy, I believe Andrew ( Armagdn03) showed us a demonstration of this in his Eccentric transformer thread.

I've run into this several times in experiments, unfortunately, I've only been able to create it with transistor oscillators where components will and do fail. I've yet to create a passive spark gap oscillator showing the same effect. I believe Dr. Stiffler has found a way to create this situation. I've replicated his 3 coil set up with some success although my LED isn't nearly as bright as his, I'm still lacking in the overall knowledge/understanding he has. We tend to think of the coils as inductors or transformers when in reality we should think in terms of antenna's and their interaction with each other.

I have quite a few failures under my belt so I obviously don't have all the answers, the few successes that I have had - no matter how small - have been pure sweet enlightenment.

Comment

• Cover up

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                    Then it's a too good coverup. This video was not posted on youtube I think....what does it mean ?
                    Don't know what it means but the coils are not the same for sure. See the videos again.

Comment

• Hi Itsu,

My FLB will not spark at such a high frequency (12Khz max.) so i am amazed yours is.
                      Could it be that you are using a TV Flyback? In computer monitor CRT's
                      the electron beam has to write a lot more lines to the screen. So Its
                      FLB has to operate on a much higher frequency. So its core has to be of
                      a material which can accomplish that. Mine even works above 40000 Hz!

Not sure what you mean by "But I have not found resonance yet".
                      I mean that I can calculate the right cap. It is 97.72 nF. I used the
                      formula f0=1/(2*pi*sqrt(L*C)) and I derived C.
                      C=1/(4 * pi^2 * f0^2 * L). This LC combination should resonate with the
                      DC sine pulse it gets from the FLB. The DC resistance of the wire of my
                      L1 coil which I measured was .5 Ohms. The formula for the Q is:
                      Q = (2 * pi * f0 * L) / R = (2 * pi * 34482 * 218E-6) / 0.5 = 94.
                      The formula for the bandwidth is B = 1.6 * R / L
                      My B = 1.6 * 0.5 / 218E-6 = 3669 Hz. That is not as narrow as when you
                      have a L1 coil with a resistacne of .001 Ohms (for instance AWG 14 like
                      in Don Smith's).
                      But still I can't see it sparking. So I calculated XL which is
                      XL = 2 * pi * 34482 * 218E-6 = 47 Ohms. and that means that you are
                      right. This impedance is to low for my FLB. the high voltage would
                      collapse. But now I have to think about another setup.
                      thanks for your suggestion

FEhunter

Comment

• Originally posted by FEhunter View Post
                        Hi Drak,

About your post #1237 on page 42: I have allmost the same setup. In my setup the NST and diode is a Flyback with a built in diode. But the spark gap C? and L1 are placed right. The problem is that such a
                        circuit (parallel LC) produces a current gain AT resonance which is not to measure with an oscilloscope. You have to apply a trick. In case of a series LC, if you have a 2 channel scope, On the first channel you measure the input signal (mostly from your signal generator) and across the C you measure the voltage gain. For both cases the gain depends of the Q of the circuit which for the series circuit
                        Q = (2*pi*ResonantFrequency*L)/ResistanceOfCircuit
                        and for the parallel circuit
                        Q = (2*pi*ResonantFrequency*L)/ResistanceOfCoil.
                        In the parallel circuit the ResistanceOfCoil is in the denominator therefor the smaller the resistance the bigger the Q.
                        At the resonance frequecncy the energy travels from the C to the L1. When in the L1 it is Magnetic energy and the amount depends of the Q which sets the magnetic flux. Then when it travels from the L1 back to the C it becomes electrical energy and if the Q is high the voltage will also be high causing the spark to fire.
                        Thats the theory, so it has to work. The problem is finding the right cap for the resonant frequency.
                        Because that cap had to be very precise because the bandwith B of the LC circuit is very narrow. B = (1.6 * R)/L.
                        The smaller you take R (for the high Q) The narrower your bandwith will be. Thats why I think most of us can't realize this. But I'm working on this.

FEhunter

Thanks for the info I will study this. I look forward to your results. I've tried a lot to get it to fire but no go. I'm not too good at the whole electrical mathematics. I learn as I go. Hope you get it and can prove or disprove if this works. Thank you

Comment

• New link for Free Energy Inventions

Freeenergyinventions now has a new address.

The link below is to the Don Smith page.

Freeenergyinventions

Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• FB

Regarding Don circuit if flyback is used? with a driver circuit or by an inverter?
                            Thanks.

Comment

• Why a spark gap is necessary

A charged capacitor discharges its maximum energy when you short the terminals across a low resistance load. A charged inductor is just the opposite, it discharges its maximum energy when the circuit is opened. A spark gap provides a perfect toggle action that provides both an open and closed circuit sequence that provides the optimum charge/discharge for both devices. I have no idea how you would calculate the perfect pulse timing/duty cycle on this.

The Tesla coil works by L1 pulsing L2. Since L2 is open on one end, its windings are discharging instantly (inductor shorted).

Please correct me if my thoughts are b.s. or just old hat. I've learned a lot from you guys. Thanks

Comment

• Sure quite around here, do I need to stir the pot
                                Need some more thought provoking idea's?
                                Have you tried turning your secondary's up vertical instead of horizontal.
                                Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Working...
                                X