Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
    Hey Drak, I wouldn't trust that document all too much, there seems to be a
    lot of dubious drawings added as peoples opinions of how they think it could
    work.
    I've gone right off that book. I don't think he did himself any favors including
    drawings of NST's with the dioides going from the center tap to the two NST
    outputs (the coil ends). They are around the wrong way surely. I know the
    drawing you posted isn't like that but some in the book are.

I see two drawing there with the diodes around the wrong way. I
    remember looking at those some time ago and wondering "why".

I think there is only one drawing for Dons device and it's primary circuit has a
    series gap on the negative side of L1, a parallel cap and diodes facing the
    correct way. As far as the primary circuit go's it works.

A discussion about the Kelly book.
    "Free Energy" scams discussed - All About Circuits Forum

Cheers
    Yeah, you are probably right. Just thought the info in there was was interesting. I will continue playing with different setups. I've dropped the frequency down to a modified 60hz sine wave and am powering a clock radio and a light, but not ou yet. Still playing. Pretty neat though.

Comment

this guy is lightning Edison Bulbs(225V output, dont show amps out) with a 9V Battery (0.1Amp draw), thats arround 1Watt of energy being consumed...

he is not using any spark gaps or diodes, this means he puts AC on his primary, and also power his load with AC! impressive... Im trying to find a cheap AC FB, will not get far with my DC one...

Кампанадзе2.wmv - YouTube

EDIT: He explains the setup in his channel, there are any russian brothers here willing to translate this?
      Last edited by TanTric; 10-20-2011, 05:12 PM.
      Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• Originally posted by TanTric View Post
        this guy is lightning Edison Bulbs(225V output, dont show amps out) with a 9V Battery (0.1Amp draw), thats arround 1Watt of energy being consumed...

he is not using any spark gaps or diodes, this means he puts AC on his primary, and also power his load with AC! impressive... Im trying to find a cheap AC FB, will not get far with my DC one...

EDIT: He explains the setup in his channel, there are any russian brothers here willing to translate this?
        HOAX !!!

Look here Rapidshare.ru ::

Comment

Is no need to translate, has two batteries inside coil and an inverter for light the bulb. I saw his second movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
            HOAX !!!

Well I thought it looked suspicious because of the delay for the light to come on
            after flicking the switch, which reminded me of an inverter, and the neat 225 volt
            output is too good to be true, and I remembered already seeing that one and
            hearing it was a hoax. But I forgot exactly where I heard it, lots of people can
            pick the fakes, but they are usually shouted down as trolls. From now
            on I intend to be more wary of possible fakes and call them out. The fakes are
            holding us all back, even more so when lots of people believe them.

Good to see we are on the ball.
            The quicker the fakes are found the quicker we can forget them and move on.

Good job guys that one was put to bed real quick.

Comment

• Although there is something interesting in this hoax video..... Looks quite similiar to Zilano last simple circuit. It could work that way from 9V/200mA battery. At least i hope so.That would be something !

Comment

It is another fake, 2 batteries and inverter are taken out from inside...

Originally posted by nightwind View Post
                @ T1000

Looking at the video schematic, it looks like you guys only tapped one side of L2 and left the other end open. Am I reading that correct & why. Thanks
                If we connect both of them, we loose output power. Treat them as transmitter and receiver.

P.S> Seems we will need to create FAQ list, same question was asked previously.
                Last edited by T-1000; 10-21-2011, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                  If we connect both of them, we loose output power. Treat them as transmitter and receiver.

Are you sure ? then don Smith table top device is a hoax too....

Comment

Are you sure ? then don Smith table top device is a hoax too....
                    How are the secondaries wound on the Tariel device CW-CCW ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                      How are the secondaries wound on the Tariel device CW-CCW ?
                      Hmm..which one ? I'm still not sure about that. There are two options.
                      First we must agree what is the base. And the base is having two receivers connected in center (ground) response to the same transmitter.. Now those two options :
                      1. if both secondaries are CW or CCW then it is like having magnets with one pole on each of top of secondaries while the common ground point is opposite pole
                      we have then magnifying effect on combining two peak pulses when one is slightly narrow due to changed resonant frequency a bit. Interference makes huge positive spike coming to capacitor. Two factors help that theory ; first Don talked about two pulses reinforcing itself, scond in net there was a picture of supposedly Tariel secret when a pulse is in peak of sinewave (or one narrow pulse in peak of wider pulse - interferencing to much higher voltage)

2. if both are opposite CW-CCW then we have situation like two magnets together N-S-N-S and each top is different in phase (positive and negative peaks) , but in such case diodes are wrongly connected in schematic and there is nothing more but half-bridge rectifier . In such case ground connection would be a place where dead electrons are coming from , splitting into more negative and less negative and combining after half-bridge rectifier into capacitor.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                        It is another fake, 2 batteries and inverter are taken out from inside...

I don't think so that it's a fake they are saying it to deviate attention some guys from oil companies that roam youtube

Comment

Hmm..which one ? I'm still not sure about that. There are two options.
                          First we must agree what is the base. And the base is having two receivers connected in center (ground) response to the same transmitter.. Now those two options :
                          1. if both secondaries are CW or CCW then it is like having magnets with one pole on each of top of secondaries while the common ground point is opposite pole
                          we have then magnifying effect on combining two peak pulses when one is slightly narrow due to changed resonant frequency a bit. Interference makes huge positive spike coming to capacitor. Two factors help that theory ; first Don talked about two pulses reinforcing itself, scond in net there was a picture of supposedly Tariel secret when a pulse is in peak of sinewave (or one narrow pulse in peak of wider pulse - interferencing to much higher voltage)

2. if both are opposite CW-CCW then we have situation like two magnets together N-S-N-S and each top is different in phase (positive and negative peaks) , but in such case diodes are wrongly connected in schematic and there is nothing more but half-bridge rectifier . In such case ground connection would be a place where dead electrons are coming from , splitting into more negative and less negative and combining after half-bridge rectifier into capacitor.
                          I like the way you think Boguslaw. Sounds feasable With my Model sized
                          magnifying transmitter setup Both coils are wound the same way and I
                          can connect a fluro between the two top terminals no probs it seems not to
                          worry it much I'm not sure if the two terminals are in phase or not how can I
                          tell ? Anyway I have just put together two identical Tesla coils and a spark
                          gap to drive the transmitter so I'll try connecting the terminals together with
                          a wire and see what happens. I'll have a play for a while and get back to you
                          on what happens if anything.

I have hope too. Lots of it. I hope the people who say they have OU would prove it.

Cheers

Comment

• Hmm it does reduce the output but for me it reduces the voltage of the
                            terminals but the output from the receiver output coil seems more.

I suppose it makes sense because the energy must escape somewhere,
                            This is the basic setup but I think I need a quenched spark gap because my
                            ignition coil is pulsed at such a low frequency it seems to be not reaching 1.1
                            Mhz for resonance.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

When I connect the top terminals together the sparks from the terminals is
                            reduced from about 10 mm to 1 or 2 mm. So this agrees with T1000's info
                            thus far. I don't have an appropriate FWBR yet. But half wave is not promising.

I get by far the best output from the output coil of the receiver
                            (Tesla wireless transmission style) and can discharge the caps on there
                            through a spark gap much better that way than when the caps are charged from both
                            coils HV and ground, I tried it ground connected to the center tap as well no
                            better.

So far two Tesla coils connected at the base and drive one with a spark gap
                            and take power from the other one's small coil looks very promising. If only I
                            had a better spark gap than a motor mower spark plug Would immersing
                            the spark gap in oil help I wonder. Now I need to find a way to step down
                            about 2000 volts to 240, I think the MOT has too much resistance to be
                            useful, I need another Tesla coil I think. It'll be number 6 Tesla coil.

It seems to me they are in phase but opposite polarity, when done like this,
                            does that make any sense ?

Cheers

Comment

• Parallel spark gap and LC circuit

Hi Drak,

About your post #1237 on page 42: I have allmost the same setup. In my setup the NST and diode is a Flyback with a built in diode. But the spark gap C? and L1 are placed right. The problem is that such a
                              circuit (parallel LC) produces a current gain AT resonance which is not to measure with an oscilloscope. You have to apply a trick. In case of a series LC, if you have a 2 channel scope, On the first channel you measure the input signal (mostly from your signal generator) and across the C you measure the voltage gain. For both cases the gain depends of the Q of the circuit which for the series circuit
                              Q = (2*pi*ResonantFrequency*L)/ResistanceOfCircuit
                              and for the parallel circuit
                              Q = (2*pi*ResonantFrequency*L)/ResistanceOfCoil.
                              In the parallel circuit the ResistanceOfCoil is in the denominator therefor the smaller the resistance the bigger the Q.
                              At the resonance frequecncy the energy travels from the C to the L1. When in the L1 it is Magnetic energy and the amount depends of the Q which sets the magnetic flux. Then when it travels from the L1 back to the C it becomes electrical energy and if the Q is high the voltage will also be high causing the spark to fire.
                              Thats the theory, so it has to work. The problem is finding the right cap for the resonant frequency.
                              Because that cap had to be very precise because the bandwith B of the LC circuit is very narrow. B = (1.6 * R)/L.
                              The smaller you take R (for the high Q) The narrower your bandwith will be. Thats why I think most of us can't realize this. But I'm working on this.

FEhunter

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                                I don't think so that it's a fake they are saying it to deviate attention some guys from oil companies that roam youtube
                                Have you bothered to actually watch the hoax revelation video that Boguslaw posted ?

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                                HOAX !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X