Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Smith

Hi zilano regards ; it seems that you're the Guru here very nice sharing your knowledge with us. Regarding spark gap is it safe for health?. Is it true that it can emits certain radiation from it?
    Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
      storms produceTHUNDER AND LiGHTNING --- nature's phenomena and we have lived thousands of years facing blinding lightening flashes we survived them didnt we? so if they dont affect us how can a small spark can affect us? but

a spark produces ozone and uv so it should be enclosed in a lead enclosure to avoid uv effects. after that everything is fine.

natures electricity occurs at a large distance so it does not affect us. here its close to us so we must not look at spark directly and enclose in a lead chamber to be safe from uv effects then everything is fine!

rgds

zzzz
      Same explanation on my side
      Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

[quote author=energia9 link=topic=7679.msg302717#msg302717 date=1318808958]
      dear T-1000
      no one asked why is the primary spark gap been isolated from air, why is it inside a bulb. why?
      Thank you
      [/quote]
      It got few functions:
      1) protection from poisonous gases after O2->O3 reactions
      2) sound resistant chamber
      3) ultraviolet filtering
      4) on 25kV+ you need to encase it in X-Rays resistant chamber.

Comment

brother, i only have a FB with diode built in, so i cannot experiment with the "AV Plug" setup... also im not seeing how can I put my secondary in resonance with primary of FB!

there's any other way to achieve your results with a DC Flyback, OR i will have to buy an AC (output) FB?

regards

@zilano i will experiment with your latest simple setup tonight, thank you!

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post

dear T-1000
        no one asked why is the primary spark gap been isolated from air, why is it inside a bulb. why?
        Thank you
        It got few functions:
        3) ultraviolet filtering
        Last edited by TanTric; 10-17-2011, 06:47 PM.
        Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• X-Rays?!!!

dear T-1000
          Thank you

It got few functions:
          3) ultraviolet filtering
          Thanks T-1000 so I heard right about these spark gaps regarding health. Those bulbed spark gaps can be bought? If you know can you please tell from where cause I am intersted to build this circuit too but in a safe way.
          Thanks

Comment

• I'm quite sure that new flyback contain diode and maybe also capacitor.I measured one and it had a few nF capacitance between HV cable and correct ground pin. I'm not sure if that is distributed capacitance of coil or built-in capacitor. Unfortunately it has no spark gap inside and output voltage is rather high . The best method seems to build custom made flyback :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by TanTric View Post
              brother, i only have a FB with diode built in, so i cannot experiment with the "AV Plug" setup... also im not seeing how can I put my secondary in resonance with primary of FB!

there's any other way to achieve your results with a DC Flyback, OR i will have to buy an AC (output) FB?
              You need to carefully dissasemble your flyback and take diodes/caps out, then reassemble it. Or make own flyback transformer. With DC HV you cannot run AV plug and it is crucial to have open circuit(or capacitive for better result when you plug "cold" transformer to secondary coil of TT) so load cannot affect flyback transformer anymore.

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
              Thanks T-1000 so I heard right about these spark gaps regarding health. Those bulbed spark gaps can be bought? If you know can you please tell from where cause I am intersted to build this circuit too but in a safe way.
              Thanks
              There is cheap way to build one.
              For example:
              Glass Rod, Flint Glass - Glass Tubing, Capillary Tubes & Glass Rods
              So you cut closed end and have glass tube. Get 2 welding machine rods and put inside of this tube for spark gap. Enclose ends so no gases can go in or out.

Have fun!
              Last edited by T-1000; 10-17-2011, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• spark gap

There is cheap way to build one.
                For example:
                Glass Rod, Flint Glass - Glass Tubing, Capillary Tubes & Glass Rods
                So you cut closed end and have glass tube. Get 2 welding machine rods and put inside of this tube for spark gap. Enclose ends so no gases can go in or out.

Have fun!
                Ok thanks T-1000. The problem is how to make a vacuum in the tube.
                Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                  Ok thanks T-1000. The problem is how to make a vacuum in the tube.
                  Thanks
                  You do not need vacuum! This is how it was done in our experiment.

Comment

• how can I dissasemble flyback ? It is potted with resin.
                    Redirect Notice

Comment

• self capacitance

@ Zilano

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. I'm going to try out your schematic from your post #1177 page 40. I wound my primary with 80 turns, diameter 2'', like you did. When I measured the inductance the meter showed 218 uH. When I switched the knob to measure its capacitance it showed 289 nF and it slowly increased and after 3 minutes is was 500 nF. How can I make the coil resonate when its self capacitance slowly changes?
                      thanks in advance

FEhunter

Comment

• Originally posted by FEhunter View Post
                        @ Zilano

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. I'm going to try out your schematic from your post #1177 page 40. I wound my primary with 80 turns, diameter 2'', like you did. When I measured the inductance the meter showed 218 uH. When I switched the knob to measure its capacitance it showed 289 nF and it slowly increased and after 3 minutes is was 500 nF. How can I make the coil resonate when its self capacitance slowly changes?
                        thanks in advance

FEhunter
                        I don't think meters will accurately measure the inter-winding capacitance, and 500nF is waaay too high. I think the best thing to do is measure inductance, measure single wire resonance, and then calculate the capacitance from those two numbers.

Comment

• Nst

@ anyone
                          When you buy a 10KV rated NST and place diodes across its output, you now have a 5KV output? I'm assuming the 10kv is peak to peak. Is that right?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                            You do not need vacuum! This is how it was done in our experiment.
                            Hi, if you vaccum the tube, will it stop the process of making ozone ??? or will it stop the spark gap to work.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                              how can I dissasemble flyback ? It is potted with resin.
                              Redirect Notice
                              Not pretty, but it can be done
                              Taking apart a flyback transformer and connecting it to a tesla coil - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by frankidel View Post
                                Hi, if you vaccum the tube, will it stop the process of making ozone ??? or will it stop the spark gap to work.
                                It would probably emit more Xrays.

Comment

Working...
                                X