Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LtBolo View Post
    So the coil on my desk here...with about 500 resonant volts in it from a 20 volt signal generator, ringing at 3.5Mhz, is producing 3,062,500,000,000,000,000 joules of free energy? Um...ok...
    There is a lot of thought provoking information here but I certainly wouldn't rely on Don's "fuzzy math" as any representation of what you could expect from your circuit.

Comment

• @Zilano

Originally posted by zilano
      well energy of a resonant circuit
      w=0.5.C. V(SQRD).HZ(SQRD)

SAY W1 IS UR PRIMARY COIL ENERGY WITH CAP
      AND W2 IS UR SECONDARY COIL ENERGY WITH CAP

NET ENERGY GAINED FROM RESONANCE

W NET= W2-W1
      AND THIS W NET IS TAPPED WITH THIRD COIL DEPENDS UPON NUMBER OF TURNS AND THICKNESS OF GAUGE.

rgds

zelina
      On your 10KW home unit, how much energy does it need for input? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
        ok,zilano. Is that something special you want us to know about this circuit to make it work in OU range ? Some tip without which it won't work ? I'm sure there is a few...

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
          There is a lot of thought provoking information here but I certainly wouldn't rely on Don's "fuzzy math" as any representation of what you could expect from your circuit.
          Without a doubt. I was simply pointing out the absurdity of Zilano's statement. Her credibility is...um...strained.

Comment

65 WATTS

ZZZZ
            That is truly incredible. Are there any electrical loads that it does not do perform well with such as motors, resistive heating, etc ? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
              "Rigorously, the efficiency of a motor or system may be defined as (total useful output) divided by (total energy input from all sources). No inert system can have an efficiency of greater than 100%, for that would be a violation of energy conservation."

Again, you can measure exciter power source and you cannot measure input from external source. Unles you invent tools for measuring atomic charges and stuff in state of resonance.... There are many types of energy involved so won't be easy.
              I don't think any of us ask that anything other than our input be used to
              calculate efficiency. We are all hopeful to see more output than we input.

If I see more out than I put in in any of my setups and I can measure it, I will claim
              it. I'm not a skeptic, or a troll.

But I do know for a fact it is very difficult to get power measurements that
              are accurate with pulsed systems and even more so with spark gaps around
              the area.

I can't make any claims from a few devices because I can't measure output reliably.

Anyway good job, I think I'll try it if I can find the stuff. I always say never look a gift horse in the mouth.

It does look interesting, with the feed back and all. It is different. And different is good.

The drawing is a little unclear though, what coil is pulsed ?

Any chance of a better drawing ? Maybe this topic needs to go to another thread.

If I make a drawing and post it will you comment on the drawings correctness ?

Cheers

Comment

Well there are not many energies involved. the extra energy is from resonance and its just V^2 X F^2 we use the induction effect of this resonating system and thats xtra energy we get. we have to maintain resonance to keep system working.when static is converted to dynamic electrons gain momentum and thats a plus advantage. if we loose resonance then we r at the reality of simple induction with eddy losses. high voltage and high frequency helps to overcome the resistance involved so less energy needed to run the whirlpool. when running a minimal energy required to keep it running and energy fed back. resonance is the key and spark changes from static to dynamic.

rgds

zzzz
                correct me if i'm wrong...you have to see it as the same principle as a Sitar :

Sympathetic string - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sympathetic strings or resonance strings are auxiliary strings found on many Indian musical instruments, as well as some Western Baroque instruments and a variety of folk instruments. They are typically not played directly by the performer (except occasionally as an effect), only indirectly through the tones that are played on the main strings, based on the principle of sympathetic resonance. The resonance is most often heard when the fundamental frequency of the string is in unison or an octave lower or higher than the catalyst note, although it can occur for other intervals, such as a fifth, with less effect.

The musician retunes the sympathetic strings for each mode or raga, so that when the corresponding note (or one an octave below it) is played on the main strings of the instrument, the sympathetic strings (called tarabs in Indian music) will vibrate in response, providing a lingering halo of sound.

"I consider this extremely important,. said Mr. Tesla. "Light cannot be anything else but a longitudinal disturbance in the ether, involving alternate compressions and rarefactions. In other words, light can be nothing else than a sound wave in the ether..
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-15-2011, 08:07 PM.
                Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• OK Zilano, back on page 31 post #917 I made this post. Saying the voltage control
                  shunt could be a varistor.

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                  There is one point I can make I think might help.

If the center tap is connected directly to ground at Mhz frequency I think it
                  would be counter productive, I think there needs to be one of those transient
                  doohickies (varistor I think) or something there to give some kind of partial isolation or something.

And if no cap is used in the secondary still the FWBR will affect the secondary
                  frequency and so this is why I think it should be tuned while an equivalent load
                  to that which is desired is connected to the FWBR.

Cheers
                  Then I posted this drawing in post #920

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Then you made this post, yelling at me that the voltage control shunt was a variable capacitor.

http://www.energeticforum.com/160535-post924.html

VOLTAGE CONTROL SHUNT IS A VARIABLE CAPACITOR
                  Now you make this post.
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/162375-post1132.html

And post this drawing. Saying the voltage control shunt is now a varistor like I said, in post 917.

Please explain !

Comment

• What is the significance of this post ? How do we know how much power it is
                    using to light the lights ?

It looks like a fancy 12v -220v or a 12v - 110v inverter to me.

Without knowing how much it is draining the battery it tells us very little.

Originally posted by zilano

THERE R TWO KINDS OF ELECTRICITY DYNAMIC THAT WE USE IN DAILY LIFE AND STATIC THAT EXIST IN ENVIRONMENT. TESLA RADIANT USED STATIC ELECTRICITY TO DYNAMIC. ITS HARD TO MAKE AN ANTENNA 300 FT LONG SO WE MAKE STATIC ELECTRICITY FIRST AND MAKE IT DYNAMIC BY PULSING AND CONVERT IT INTO KINETIC ENERGY ELECTRICITY. HIGHVOLTAGE IS SAME AS STATIC ELECTRICITY WITH ALMOST NO AMPS YET VOLTAGE ONLY. WE CHARGE CAP OR CHARGE INDUCTOR AND PULSE IT TO MAKE DYNAMIC ELECTRICITY. STATIKA IS ONE EXAMPLE OF STATIC TO DYNAMIC ELECTRICITY.

STATIC HAS TO BE STORED OR PULSED DIRECTLY

OR RATHER CHARGE TO LIGHT UP AND LIGHT UP TO CHARGE! SPARK!

RGDS
                    ZELINA ZILANO ZEIS ZANE
                    ;-)

Comment

everything works fine. no probs at all. am off grid now its been months.

rgds
                      zzzz
                      You don't happen to have any interest in sending a working unit to a big name in the OU research field to confirm your setup and get some momentum behind replications do you? Or does that go against some kind of esoteric self growing rule?

Is your true goal to spread the idea and concept so people become energy independent or just to seek attention with no constructive progress being made?

Comment

basically sitar is 7 strings instrument. orginally created in india and the modern version of it called guitar.

great sympathetic vibrations

music is resonance
                        and dance is overunity!

rgds

zzzz
                        Principle of Mentalism...like i said two Sympathetic strings

just fyi

Sitars are plucked stringed musical instruments, originating from the lute family. The sitar originated in the Middle East originally. In fact, the word "sitar" is Iranian in origin and means 'three strings' (seh means 'three' and tar means 'string') although it is a multi stringed instrument. The History of the Sitar traces its origins to an instrument first built under Medieval Muslim influence from the tanbur, a Middle Eastern lute with a distinctive long neck as well as from the vina, a narrow, intricately crafted Indian Zither. Although images similar to the sitar date back to 1800. Delhi, the more well-known form of the sitar had become prominent by the mid nineteenth century. The long hollow neck and gourd body produce a rich resonance and harmony, and is the dominant instrument used in Hindustani classical music and is played as an accompaniment to dance throughout India and Pakistan. Sitar Music is ubiquitous in these and other Middle Eastern countries.
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-15-2011, 09:19 PM.
                        Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• @Zilano

Is your device portable? Does it have to be connected to earth ground?

Comment

an invertor does not contain cw or ccw windings. try to make one and let me know wot output u get. well here we see resonance playing at low voltage. the JT acts as oscillator and secondary is in resonance with oscillator. and rf charges the battery and thats the hidden feedback. so 247

HOW MANY BULBS U CAN LIGHT WITH 9 VOLT ONE? OR 12 WITH SAME BRIGHTNESS?

PLZ DONT TAKE MY CAPS LOCK WRITING AS SHOUTING OR YELLING.

rgds

I can light lots of bulbs with one 12 volt battery and an inverter.

I already have built an inverter with cw - ccw windings the output was zero.
                            I've wound a toroid core with almost every different winding I can think of for
                            two phase and one.

The device you showed now that I look is a JT yes and the secondary is two
                            coils joined in a funny way. I still see no power input to make any decision
                            about it's efficiency. Where is the battery ?

Cheers

Comment

• @Zilano

Would you please tell us which type of spark gaps you are using and NST type.
                              Thanks.

Comment

• Anyway I agree with you Zilano that all these systems are based on the Don Smith device.

The Capitals don't really bother me. No probs.

I drew this and it looks like a Don device with the secondary negative going back
                                to the flyback. I added a FWBR, the secondary can have CW-CCW coils if you
                                want them. I see what you mean about the voltage control shunt. So in
                                this setup it's not needed ?

T1000 hows this look ?

I also see a MOT has three coils .

EDIT: My preference would be to put the spark gap after the load.

Cheers
                                Last edited by Farmhand; 10-15-2011, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X