No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi T-100, 5Kv on only 1 Winding secondary? thats really impressive...

the secondary is also a caduceus?

also your consumption of 6W is impressive, how much volts/amps are being draw in your system? your flyback puts out AC? how are you firing spark gap and charging the cap with only one wire? not shore if i understanded well...

great! thank you for sharing!!

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
    Some spoilers

Caduceus primary coil winding over tube, the most active zone is in the center, the ferrite rod heats in the center part, 4 meters radius of standing wave zone making all electrical equipment to switch off/go crazy. The input is around 6W , the capacitor before spark gap is being charged from 1 wire after flyback transformer (transformer's core grounded) over 2 diodes. The scope shots are in resonant point, the 1 wind on secondary gives ~5kV of cold electricity.
    Last edited by TanTric; 10-13-2011, 04:02 PM.
    Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
      If you look at how efficiency is calculated you'll probably see that to transmit
      10 Kw it probably cost him 12 or 14 killowatts to do it maybe 20 Kw.

Well if you have seen the Meyl video, demonstrating his coils you know the answer. If you use transverse waves you have the efficiency you are suggesting.

What makes you think 10 killowatts was generated and 10 killowatts was
      transmitted ? So the real cost to transmit 10 killowatts even if the whole
      10 killowatts was received was likely a fair bit more than 10 Kw.

I don't get why people think like that.

Transmission efficiency is different from generating efficiency and neither of them is total efficiency.

Meyl is full of it, the reason the faraday cage does not shield Tesla type
      transmissions is because the energy is transmitted through the ground or wire
      not the air, when will people realize this, eventually Tesla realized it, for his
      earlier patent he did transmit power through a pressurized column of air for
      the patent examiner, a demonstration he carefully set up artificially. He later
      came to realize the energy is sent through the ground not the air.

How could a faraday cage shield current from the ground or a wire which is
      entering the faraday cage ? The faraday cage thing means very little.

This does not explain the 1-wire energy path, if you have an open capacitor as receiver. Faraday cage shields transverse waves. If you use a radio connected to ground wire it would not receive. So transverse wave are only shielded.

Meyl is a distractor I think. He pushes falsities. I repeat the energy
      (supposed) to be transmitted through the ground not the air. The only thing a
      faraday cage will tell you is if you are transmitting energy through the ground
      wire or if you're setup is in resonance, if his setup is resonant at 8Mhz and he
      runs at 5 Mhz then no resonance there is no ground transfer then he changes
      to 8 mhz and gets resonance so then the energy is transmitted through the
      ground. Mhz no resonance 8Mhz resonance, none of Tesla's wireless systems
      were designed to be used with no ground connection between the transmitter
      and receiver.
      There where two resonance point for the coils, 1.6x faster was the longitudinal wave. Behaving transverse wave on resonance lit a LED and could be shielded by a Faraday cage. The 1.6x longitudinal wave lit also the same LED but much brighter and longitudinal wave could not be shielded by the Faraday cage

Cheers
      Hi Farmhand,

This is what I have observed from reading the book and seeing his videos.
      Just trying to understand Don Smith...and Meyl and...zzz

Best regards

Comment

• I said in an earlier statement that you are getting ac both sides of the coils, but thats not true I think your capturing what we call magnetic flux,

If we have an electrical field split in the center moving to the right in a cw direction connecting to a magnetic field and a ccw direction moving to the left and connecting to a magnetic field,
        The field is pulsed so your catching the electric fields before they make it to the magnetic fields so in essence your capturing magnetic flux or electric flux would be more precise.
        I think these two particles need to be combined before we get real usable electricity.

Something about the center tap is wrong, if we have two electric fields that are attracted to each other, when the field is pulsed they would enter the coils and reverse direction in the coils and be drawn to the center tap, which is probably not a real bad thing its just being reversed, which is working against the flow, less efficient.

I wonder if you separated the center tap then ran both outer coil ends into a florescent light on the same end , would that let the electric flux combine and give real useable electricity at the other end, After it burnt the filement of course
        or it might just explode.

be careful
        later
        Dave
        Last edited by Dave45; 10-13-2011, 06:40 PM.
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Thanks Zilano,

I appreciate your help and insights.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by cognito View Post
            Hi Farmhand,

How could a faraday cage shield current from the ground or a wire which is
            entering the faraday cage ? The faraday cage thing means very little.
            This does not explain the 1-wire energy path, if you have an open capacitor as receiver. Faraday cage shields transverse waves. If you use a radio connected to ground wire it would not receive. So transverse wave are only shielded.

This is what I have observed from reading the book and seeing his videos.
            Just trying to understand Don Smith...and Meyl and...zzz

Best regards
            Well the open capacitor is "not" meant to be the receiver, like I said the energy is transmitted through the ground not through the air.

The transverse waves are shielded yes, but the energy is not going from one open capacitor to the other through the air in the form of longitudinal waves.

If they are close together there might be some capacitive coupling. Which I don't think a faraday cage will shield from either, not sure.

This is from Tesla's court case, Under oath. Source of quote.
            Counsel

You say radio engineers put too much energy into the radiating part. What, as a matter of fact, according to your conception, is the part of the energy that is received in the receivers in the present system?

Tesla

That has been investigated. Very valuable experiments have been made by Dr. Austin, who has measured the effects at a distance. He has evolved a formula in agreement with the Hertz wave theory, and the energy collected is an absolutely vanishing quantity. It is just enough to operate a very delicate receiver. If it were not for such devices as are now in use, the audion, for instance, nothing could be done. But with the audion, they magnify so that this infinitesimal energy they get is sufficient to operate the receiver. With my system, I can convey to a distant point millions of times the energy they transmit.

Counsel

To illustrate my question, take for instance the energy used at Sayville and the reception of that at Nauen. I want to know whether it is your idea that the reception there is due to the earth currents that you have described or to the radiated energy.

Tesla

It is far more due to the earth currents than to the radiated energy. I believe, indeed, that the radiated energy alone could not possibly produce the effect across the Atlantic. It is simply because they are incidentally sending a current through the globe -- which they think is their current -- that the receiver is affected. The current produces variations of potential at the earth's surface in Germany; these fluctuations of potential energize the circuit, and by resonance they increase the potential there and operate the receiver. But I do not mean that it is absolutely impossible to use my apparatus and operate with electromagnetic waves across the Atlantic or Pacific. I only say that according to calculations, for instance, which I have made of the Sayville plant, the radiated energy is very small and cannot be operative. I have also calculated the distribution of the charge on the antenna. I am told that the Sayville antenna is without abrupt changes of capacity. It is impossible. There are changes even in a cylindrical antenna; but particularly in that form at Sayville -- there are very abrupt changes.
            So Tesla says that long distance radio reception is more due to Earth currents than radiations of electromagnetic waves.

There where two resonance point for the coils, 1.6x faster was the longitudinal wave. Behaving transverse wave on resonance lit a LED and could be shielded by a Faraday cage. The 1.6x longitudinal wave lit also the same LED but much brighter and longitudinal wave could not be shielded by the Faraday cage
            How can the two resonant points be verified ? I'll watch the video again.

My advice is to study the inventors information (Tesla) not the copiers information (Meyl). It's too easy for them to slip people little furfies.

Cheers

Comment

Hi Farmhand,

If you use a radio connected to ground wire it would not receive.

Best regards
              Well of course not, because the radio transmitter and the radio are not designed to work like that.

That would be like connecting the open capacitor of the receiver coil to the ground.

The radio antenna can only pick up the radiated waves when it is not part of
              a ground connected resonant system. To do that (not resonant) the sent signal and the
              received signal need to be amplified and repeater transmitter stations are
              used. And the radio receiver and transmitter are designed to do that.

To understand it properly it's best to study Tesla's work.

Cheers

P.S. Just to clarify the radio transmitter and the main radio receiver station and repeater stations would be all grounded, I think.

A lot of power is wasted so we can use a regular radio.

Last edited by Farmhand; 10-13-2011, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Hi Farmhand,

Originally Posted by Farmhand
                If you look at how efficiency is calculated you'll probably see that to transmit
                10 Kw it probably cost him 12 or 14 killowatts to do it maybe 20 Kw.
                Well if you have seen the Meyl video, demonstrating his coils you know the answer. If you use transverse waves you have the efficiency you are suggesting.

Best regards
                Well what I am saying is that it costs more than 10 Kw to generate 10 Kw.

The actual efficiency of the transfer Tesla admits can be as high as 99% for "ground" transmissions.

But that is not the efficiency of the whole transmitting plant.

And it has nothing to do with transmitting with Hertz waves.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                  What is incredible Tesla stated:
                  - every radio use my methods
                  - radio waves are sound waves in ether
                  - Hertz method is not better then heliography

I can't combine all that statements into anything consistent
                  - every radio use my methods
                  He means all radio transmitters use "Earth currents".

- radio waves are sound waves in ether
                  Not sure on that one.

-Hertz method is not better then heliography
                  Hertz wave will only work with line of sight like heliography.

Cheers

Comment

• Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• If you picture the above as the Don Smith opposite wound coils and the electric field being produced by the primary you can see your collecting electrical flux not electricity, its not electricity until the two opposite particles are combined.

Say the above is a magnet instead of a coil, if we pass a coil at the end we would collect both particles because one is moving into the magnet and the other is leaving the magnet, when captured in the coils wire they are broken away from the magnetic field and couple with each other to form the electron.

This happens from the galaxy to the planet down to the magnet and coil from macro to micro.
                      It is a very simple theory but one that works, what did that famous physicist say its more simple than it has a right to be.

Comment

• Some TV's do this and some dont but if you turn your tv on then off you will see the magnetic flux combine to form the electron.

Comment

• When the tv is on the magnetic field is on when turned off the two fields collapse into each other form the electron and run to the lowest potential which is the ground.

Comment

• The particles as they exist in creation are not electrons they are pretty much neutral until they are acted upon by a magnetic field, its the magnetic field that determines their spin direction and this gives them a negative or less negative charge, they are both negative one just has a different spin direction because of the inductor, whether it be a galaxy, planet or magnet they give the particle its spin direction.

Comment

• The galaxy is the best example of this if you look at one side of a galaxy it spirals into the core in a right hand twist, if you take the same galaxy and look at the other side the spirals move into the core in a left hand twist.

Tesla's pancake coil does the same.

Comment

• Class is over for today
                                Just kidding laughing at myself
                                I love you my brothers and sister's
                                Keep up the good fight
                                Free the people
                                Its time to come out of this bondage
                                Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X