Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zilano
    the canadian man using bifilar and bifilar produce scalar waves. with simple wound coil one cant produce scalar waves.

mhz frequency can penetrate objects and reach desired destination.

lower frequency range in hz used for scalar weapons and reading brain. whole world can be manipulated new elements can be created or destroyed bilogical warfare can be created. when 2 scalar waves impinge on an object can destroy the object. scalar waves r used in destroying nuclear warheads b4 they hit target.

scalar waves also called longitudinal waves which are the origin of universe and every thing on this earth or planets r just effects of longitudinal waves of different frequency.

scalar waves r omni present we just tap em by resonance and get overunity or unlimited amt of energy.

zzzz
    Hi,

Thanks for the info!

-=Electromagnetic Longitudinal Waves=-

"In 1890, Nicola Tesla conducted an experiment in Colorado Springs (USA), in which he built a 10 kilowatt longitudinal wave transmitter. He then set up a receiver for longitudinal waves about 40 km away and, similarly to the tuning of a radio, had it set into resonance. Once the receiver was in this way set up, the entire 10 kilowatt transmitting power was received and a whole battery of light bulbs could be powered. Parallel to this, a very strange phenomenon was observed on cows and horses on the meadows in the vicinity. They showed an abnormal behavior, which only disappeared, once the receiver was tuned in and had absorbed the entire transmitting power. One wonders what is happening with us humans and nature around us, when we are widely exposed to such longitudinal waves, albeit waves of a lesser intensity than the ones created in the historic experiment of Nicola Tesla."

Strange "tuning in on humans and nature".

Did Tesla receive more than 10 kilowatt power on resonance?

Don did not use scalar?

Best regards

Comment

• The canadian is using Hertz waves to transfer energy, the bifilar coil is used to produce a stronger magnetic field. Don't confuse the Hertz with Longitudinal they are quite different.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
        The canadian is using Hertz waves to transfer energy, the bifilar coil is used to produce a stronger magnetic field. Don't confuse the Hertz with Longitudinal they are quite different.
        Hi dragon,

Yes, I understand (I think) the difference between Hertz and Longitudinal waves.
        The Canadian man didn't use Longitudinal waves, because the power is not constant when he moves the coils and when a metal plate is put between the coils the power is gone. If he used Longitudinal waves the power is always there on resonance even if he moves the coils.

Just want to know how Don Smith used waves, because he is receiving AMBIENT power from his resonant coils. This only could work if he used Longitudinal waves or not?

"Originally Posted by zilano: the canadian man using bifilar and bifilar produce scalar waves. with simple wound coil one cant produce scalar waves."

Kind of confuses me, Don didn't use bifilar coils? How do you define "bifilar" (CW+CCW split coil) ? Meyl, Tesla used spiral coils.

Best regards

Comment

• Transverse waves are such waves in which the particles of the medium vibrate perpendicular to the direction of propagation of wave. These waves consist of two parts i.e. Crest and trough. For example a spring from one side is tied with wall and move up and down from the other side.
          Where longitudinal waves are those waves in which the direction of vibratory motion of the particles of the medium is parallel to the direction of propagation of the wave are called compressional or longitudinal waves for example sound waves.

Bifilar coils are wound simultaneously, multi strands occupying a space in close proximity of each other. Don's coils are not considered bifilar they are simply helix coils along the same plane.

There are a bunch of video's on youtube explaining longitudinal and transverse waves, probably explaining it much better than I can.

Comment

• I'm thinking about longitudinal waves and Hertz waves for years and still do no understand it.
            Is Hertz wave the same as transverse electro-magnetic wave ?
            Tesla comments makes things even more curious.
            I'm baffled so many state they comprehend radio waves nature.Are you sure you understand it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
              I'm baffled so many state they comprehend radio waves nature.Are you sure you understand it ?
              I know I don't, but it is interesting to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by cognito View Post
                Hi,

Thanks for the info!

-=Electromagnetic Longitudinal Waves=-

"In 1890, Nicola Tesla conducted an experiment in Colorado Springs (USA), in which he built a 10 kilowatt longitudinal wave transmitter. He then set up a receiver for longitudinal waves about 40 km away and, similarly to the tuning of a radio, had it set into resonance. Once the receiver was in this way set up, the entire 10 kilowatt transmitting power was received and a whole battery of light bulbs could be powered. Parallel to this, a very strange phenomenon was observed on cows and horses on the meadows in the vicinity. They showed an abnormal behavior, which only disappeared, once the receiver was tuned in and had absorbed the entire transmitting power. One wonders what is happening with us humans and nature around us, when we are widely exposed to such longitudinal waves, albeit waves of a lesser intensity than the ones created in the historic experiment of Nicola Tesla."

Strange "tuning in on humans and nature".

Did Tesla receive more than 10 kilowatt power on resonance?

Don did not use scalar?

Best regards
                If you look at how efficiency is calculated you'll probably see that to transmit
                10 Kw it probably cost him 12 or 14 killowatts to do it maybe 20 Kw.

What makes you think 10 killowatts was generated and 10 killowatts was
                transmitted ? So the real cost to transmit 10 killowatts even if the whole
                10 killowatts was received was likely a fair bit more than 10 Kw.

I don't get why people think like that.

Transmission efficiency is different from generating efficiency and neither of them is total efficiency.

Meyl is full of it, the reason the faraday cage does not shield Tesla type
                transmissions is because the energy is transmitted through the ground or wire
                not the air, when will people realize this, eventually Tesla realized it, for his
                earlier patent he did transmit power through a pressurized column of air for
                the patent examiner, a demonstration he carefully set up artificially. He later
                came to realize the energy is sent through the ground not the air.

How could a faraday cage shield current from the ground or a wire which is
                entering the faraday cage ? The faraday cage thing means very little.

Meyl is a distractor I think. He pushes falsities. I repeat the energy
                (supposed) to be transmitted through the ground not the air. The only thing a
                faraday cage will tell you is if you are transmitting energy through the ground
                wire or if you're setup is in resonance, if his setup is resonant at 8Mhz and he
                runs at 5 Mhz then no resonance there is no ground transfer then he changes
                to 8 mhz and gets resonance so then the energy is transmitted through the
                ground. Mhz no resonance 8Mhz resonance, none of Tesla's wireless systems
                were designed to be used with no ground connection between the transmitter
                and receiver.

Cheers

Comment

• No, I'm sure I don't completely understand the whole concept of the various waves. Chances are we've only barely begun to understand their nature, we are quite young in the universe of knowledge.
                  I believe hertz waves are more or less like a simple transformer, magnetic in action and directional. Thus the demonstration in the video that the canadian gentleman shows, when the coils are moved to a distance or to one side or another there is little to no transfer of energy - also the aluminum plate distorts the field. What he has built and demonstrated is basically an air core transformer.

Comment

• What is incredible Tesla stated:
                    - every radio use my methods
                    - radio waves are sound waves in ether
                    - Hertz method is not better then heliography

I can't combine all that statements into anything consistent

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                      What is incredible Tesla stated:
                      - every radio use my methods
                      - radio waves are sound waves in ether
                      - Hertz method is not better then heliography

I can't combine all that statements into anything consistent
                      Sounds like he discovered something in the fridge that night.

Comment

• SIUZANA FREE ENERGY - YouTube
                        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Some spoilers

Caduceus primary coil winding over tube, the most active zone is in the center, the ferrite rod heats in the center part, 4 meters radius of standing wave zone making all electrical equipment to switch off/go crazy. The input is around 6W , the capacitor before spark gap is being charged from 1 wire after flyback transformer (transformer's core grounded) over 2 diodes. The scope shots are in resonant point, the 1 wind on secondary gives ~5kV of cold electricity.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by T-1000; 10-13-2011, 03:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                            Some spoilers

Caduceus winding over tube, the most active zone is in the center, the ferrite rod heats in the center part, 4 meters radius of standing wave zone making all electrical equipment to switch off/go crazy. The input is around 6W , the capacitor before spark gap is being charged from 1 wire after flyback transformer over 2 diodes. The scope shots are in resonant point, the 1 wind on secondary gives ~5kV of cold electricity.
                            Hello T-1000, Where is this from? Link please! I would like to check it out

Comment

• Originally posted by TEKTRON View Post
                              Hello T-1000, Where is this from? Link please! I would like to check it out
                              It is from personal experience, having fun with my friends in theory's practical lab tests

P.S> You never know what's true and false unless you replicate D. Smith device yourself...
                              Last edited by T-1000; 10-13-2011, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• @Zilano

could you please explain from where this formula is derived. Also what 0.5 stands for?

Comment

Working...
                                X