No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have tryed to measure the voltage and i get at least 200V at the cap bank, dont know if it is a correct value, the high frequencys mess up with my analogic meters...

Originally posted by nico View Post
    Is for 120V DC supply from secondary.
    I believe you have just 12v in secondary. If is a variable voltage you can use a varistor and after that diodes or bridge for have DC and capacitors.
    Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

and the relay where do i put it zilano?

2mfd = 2uF right?

thank you

Originally posted by zilano
      varistor works before fwbr. it works for AC. first use 2mfd caps and test the trafo.

Last edited by TanTric; 10-07-2011, 05:36 PM.
      Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

Zilano!

Light, I Am!

Comment

• Originally posted by TanTric View Post
          "now attach 50/60 hz interrupter and you will have high frequency carrier running your needed frequency"

can you explain this better?
          It is almost same like with frequency modulation in radio.

袘孝袚袪 小胁芯懈屑懈 褉褍泻邪屑懈 写谢褟 褔邪泄薪懈泻芯胁 - YouTube - watch oscilloscope shots It is 50 Hz with high frequency inside. Romanov did by disconnecting flyback primary 50 times per second.

Comment

• Bruce's post on Yahoo Groups

Originally posted by zilano
            well many ways to tap power!
            he was not talking about connecting antenna but how to tap power easy way.

zelina
            Here is Bruce's post dated 12-20-09:

(Quote)
            Hmmm, nobody has said anything yet about adding an antenna to Don's circuit to
            increase the energy yield of the device. Perhaps, I'm getting ahead of myself
            but I cannot help but to say something about this at this point.

Question-1

Where is the antenna attached to the circuit?

Answer-1

The antenna is attached to -DC on the circuit where an open lead is presently
            shown.

Question-2

What is TheSecret?

Answer-2

TheSecret is where we are utilizing the high frequency, rectified output of a
            set of diodes. There are several high voltage circuits that can accomplish this
            and this will not depart from the spirit of the discovery. We must all remember
            that T. H. Moray was the first to discover this fundamental principle. What we
            have is an electrical circuit that pumps energy that is ever present.

Question-3

Exactly what is the source of energy that is being pumped?

Answer-3

It is the ions that surround our planet. They are created when they are hit by
            the cosmic rays that bombard the planet's atmosphere 24 hours, seven days per
            week. As T. H. Moray once stated, "its the ions, not the electrons." These ions
            aren't the ordinary ions that we see when we scuffle our feet across a rug that
            are discharged when we touch a metal object. They are ions created by the cosmic
            rays that are highly energetic which individually can reach up to one billion
            volts. They are by no means "static."

Question-4

How do we capture these kinetic ions that get up to one billion volts?

Answer-4

Like with any other pump, this requires valves that will gate the flow in one
            direction. We need to divert the energy through our circuit so that they can be
            utilized. Without a valve they go right to ground and as such are wasted. The
            valve must be capable of gating ions. Common diodes are designed to gate
            electrons. This is why the Don Smith device is blowing out its diodes. The
            diodes in the Smith device are designed to gate electrons, not ionic charge.
            This is where the Moray Valve and my Ion-Valve comes into play.

Question-5

Why do the wires in our circuit remain at room temperature?

Answer-5

Electrons move through an electrical conductor where there is a lot of
            resistance and as such thermal energy is created.

Ions travel on the surface of a conductor where there is only a minute amount of
            resistance, wherefore, no thermal energy.

Question-6

Are any laws of physics being violated?

Answer-6

No, we are expanding on the laws of physics.

Question-7

Will the environment be negatively impacted by a device that harnesses cosmic
            energy?

Answer-7

No, our energy receiver diverts the flow of ions that surround the planet to do
            useful work for us. It makes no difference where they are being diverted. Either
            way, a load converts them to thermal energy. What is the difference if the load
            is earth ground or our load?

Happy Holidays!

-Bruce P.

(end quote)

Yahoo! Groups

Zelina, please correct me if I am wrong.

Looks like a good place to put Tesla's "Plate P", to be impinged upon!

I love that plate.

Thanks!
            Duane
            Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
              well the idea is good. but the ions source in don circuit is spark gap or gas discharge tube. so its more like moray circuit. here we produce ions and feed em along with electrons to a capacitor. the capacitor holds all the 2k or 5k or 12k volts and electrons r forced filled so they repel each other and gets released in the coil thereby gaining kinetic energy which is more than the energy to compress fill them. this kinetic energy release more electrons and xcess energy is produced. more electrons come from air and released and xcess ones released to ground. here 2 things happen ionisation and kinetic energy gained in 2 steps first at spark gap and 2nd in the capacitor. electrons have to come out of the metal to work for us and spark gap does so.

regards

I was thinking that maybe the antenna would help in an automotive system where you don't have a real ground. Creating a greater potential difference to help power flow better. Maybe I'm way off base here.

Thank you very much. Your input is always greatly appreciated.
              Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• Power Output

@Zilano
                When designing a DS device, how do you size the power rating of the components for the power output circuit, such as the low voltage output transformer?
                A 7.5KV NST @ 30mA = 225 watts max output (25khz), what would be your calculation of the final power output of a DS device based on OU? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
                  Well, it seems I don't have a center tapped 12-0-12 transformer. So cognito's h-bridge idea sounds like a good idea. Anyone have any suggestions on parts or a circuit for h-bridge able to handle 120vdc input?
                  Hi,

Using bipolar switching for SPWM single phase h-bridge makes pure sine wave and we can control voltage and frequency very accurate (SPWM micro controller, ASIC). Most inverters make pulsed sine wave shape and causes disturbances in electrical sensitive appliances, if you use simple devices it works fine but using audio or TV use pure sine wave type. Mostly better sine wave than from the electrical grid.

If you want to have 1000Watts H-Bridge use 8 MOSFETS to handle more current (4x2 in parallel). Or use higher rated ones (more expensive). Use 400V DC supply for input to the MOSFETS or IGBTs.

If you can use all sorts of transformers. (rated for max. RMS total output watts required). Center tapped transformers also work with 12V DC supply.

Best regards
                  Attached Files

Comment

• SELECTED TESLA WRITINGS

A collection of scientific papers and articles by Nikola Tesla and others
                    about Tesla's work primarily in the field of electrical engineering.

Selected Tesla Writings -- Table of Contents

Change of capacitance and inductance in summer and winter time and on different altitudes, moon etc.

"Tesla's New Discovery" by Nikola Tesla

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by cognito View Post
                      Hi,

Using bipolar switching for SPWM single phase h-bridge makes pure sine wave and we can control voltage and frequency very accurate (SPWM micro controller, ASIC). Most inverters make pulsed sine wave shape and causes disturbances in electrical sensitive appliances, if you use simple devices it works fine but using audio or TV use pure sine wave type. Mostly better sine wave than from the electrical grid.

If you want to have 1000Watts H-Bridge use 8 MOSFETS to handle more current (4x2 in parallel). Or use higher rated ones (more expensive). Use 400V DC supply for input to the MOSFETS or IGBTs.

If you can use all sorts of transformers. (rated for max. RMS total output watts required). Center tapped transformers also work with 12V DC supply.

Best regards
                      Do you have exact schematic how to drive those mosfets ? Can I use any mosfets ? How pure is sinewave, what is the distortion ? I need something like this for other project with only 200-500 W max output.

Comment

Hi Folks!

spark is the source of over unity which is discharged thru a zero resistance circuit(resonance) so energy loss is minimum. lighting bulbs at high frequency wont burn bright coz of high frequency and high voltage. lower frequency and lower voltage and see the difference and xcess power is urz.

pure ferrite core setup can be used if core is a continuous solid cylinder. or two cores for primary and secondary can be used with individual cores placed close to each other.

DON OUTPUT TRAFO

don used ferrite cored trafo and pulsed half wave dc thru spark gap OR DIODE to a coil combo of trafo with L of trafo with a suitable cap for 60 hz triggering. since its half wave input but at the output u get full wave coz of back emf.

thats the story in short.

spark is must as it its needed to pre xcite the ambient called invisible source of energy. with only pure resonance u cant get overunity. u need a combo spark+resonance thatS the way to go for OU

U NEED A BUFFER(TEMPORARY STORAGE AREA) ALSO AND HERE BUFFER IS CAPACITOR BEFORE THE OUTPUT TRAFO IN DON CIRCUIT. SPARKS R LIKE RAINDROPS FALLING AND U NEED A BUCKET TO STORE THEM SO UR CAP IS THE BUCKET OR ENERGY RESERVOIR THAT KEEPS PUMPING TO TRAFO WITH LIKE A BATTERY THAT TRIGGERS COL OF TRAFO CONSTANTLY WITH SPARK OR A DIODE. ONE SPARK GAP IS MUST IN THE CIRCUIT TO COLLECT THE ENERGY DROPS. AND DROPS MAKE A POND REMEMBER.

SPARK KEEPS PUMPING XCESS OF ENERGY SO ITS A VITAL PART OF CIRCUIT AS LONG AS SPARK IS RUNNING U WILL GET WHOPPING AMOUNT OF ENERGY.

TIP: SPARK CAN BE GENERATED AT 350 VOLT ALSO AND 350 VOLT IS MANAGEABLE VOLTAGE.

REGARDS

ZELINA ZILANO ZEIS ZANE

IN SENSE AND SANE!
                        I was thinking about Zilano's quote "spark is the source of overunity" It occurred to me that this would probably be due to the ionization of the surrounding air and any "stripped" free electrons would then contribute to and magnify the current.

I don't know if this is common knowledge or not but it is new to me.

The mechanism of the electric spark and its possible role in tapping Radiant Energy

Comment

Hi folks!

DECISION TO CHOOSE BUFFER CAPACITOR

as we know C=Q/V

C= FARADS
                          Q=COULOMBS
                          V=VOLTAGE

A 2 MKFD @ 2000 VOLT CHARGED IN 1 SEC
                          CAPACITOR CAN PROVIDE OR HOLD

since 1mkfd=1/1000000 farad

Q=C*V
                          Q=0.000002*2000
                          Q=0.004

SINCE 1 AMP= 1Q/1SEC
                          WE HAVE .004/1SEC
                          SO WE HAVE .004 AMP

SO A CAPACITOR 2000 MKFD @ 2000 VOLT CHARGED IN 1 SEC
                          CAN PROVIDE OR HOLD
                          Q=C*V
                          Q=0.002*2000
                          Q=4 /SEC

SO 4 AMPS/SEC IS PRODUCED OR HELD

AND 4 CAPS 2000MKFD RATED @ 2000 VOLTS CAN PRODUCE
                          4*4= 16 AMPS CONTINUOUSLY PER SECOND

SINCE P=V*I
                          POWER PRODUCED
                          P=2000*16
                          P=32,000 OR 32KW SEC
                          OR 32K JOULES

REGARDS

ZELINA

This is only example ,right ? 2000MKFD RATED @ 2000 VOLTS capcitor doesn't exists I think

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                            Do you have exact schematic how to drive those mosfets ? Can I use any mosfets ? How pure is sinewave, what is the distortion ? I need something like this for other project with only 200-500 W max output.
                            Use google translate.

EGP1000W(正弦波配套功率驱动板)_百度文库

http://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&source...G2JAlQ&cad=rja

Best regards

Comment

• incorrect

The reason why OU is elusive (to the masses) is that there is not 1 principle but many that must be applied and in a certain order. By my count at least 8.

You guys are so far behind the 8 ball and Zilano is lying to you feeding you information that appears truthful but keeps you a million miles away.

Comment

Working...
                              X