Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
    Page 30 explains why the secondary's are wound the way they are, look at the magnet diagram.
    Youp, 1 leg is Amperage, second leg is Voltage.

Also, while making this coil you could try match rules in page 50 + match primary and one of secondary mass for electrostatic resonance (N. Tesla rule).

Comment

this is also strange i forgot to mention...

my primary is 40 turns thin wire... secondary is 3+3 Turns, one CW other CCW w/ center tap... if i connect only 3 turns my load will light more bright that using the 3+3... so i guess the 1leg for Amps, other for volts dont apply in my setup!

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
      Youp, 1 leg is Amperage, second leg is Voltage.

Also, while making this coil you could try match rules in page 50 + match primary and one of secondary mass for electrostatic resonance (N. Tesla rule).
      Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• Originally posted by TanTric View Post

my primary is 40 turns thin wire... secondary is 3+3 Turns, one CW other CCW w/ center tap... if i connect only 3 turns my load will light more bright that using the 3+3... so i guess the 1leg for Amps, other for volts dont apply in my setup!
        So center of 2 seconadries is 1 wire and another 2 should be rectified over diodes for each leg Also one of those coils should be resonant LC circuit.

Comment

correct, thats exactly what im doing... the 2 coils should be resonant lc, i guess you can use 1 cap for each coil, or the same for the 2 coils...

So center of 2 seconadries is 1 wire and another 2 should be rectified over diodes for each leg Also one of those coils should be resonant LC circuit.
          Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

guys i am using a flyback but i guess it is very inefficient compared with the 12V NST that drak is using (someone can point out where i can order an NST in europe?)

im putting 12V@2A = 24W and using the step down configuration like drak, like him i cannot light 220V bulbs, a 12V 20W will light up but very weak... the frequency that works best in the primary of my FB is 22Khz, what i cannot understand is this... the inductance of my TC primary is 0.140mH that should give me a value of arround 0.4Uf to ressonate at 22Khz but it will not work like that, the spark will only fire every 2 or 3 seconds! someone can explain?

so i have tryed a 1nF cap that gives me 425.36Khz, and mached my secondary using that same frequency!

whats impressive is that i tryed to put the energy from the secondary on an 800V 8Amp FWBR and it will charge a cap bank of 400V 1000Uf almost instantly, and when i discharge the bank it feels like i am in the middle of Afganistan war!! lol

@drak, in what stage of the circuit did you put the 2uF 200v Polypropylene cap? im not understanding that...

will post a video later!!
            zilano i will apreciate your help please...

colective hug
            Interesting...TanTric

Well, just like Don explained when using higher frequency more "power" for the caps to store in less time. Keep the bucket full!

Best regards

Comment

correct, thats exactly what im doing... the 2 coils should be resonant lc, i guess you can use 1 cap for each coil, or the same for the 2 coils...
              Well, of you use cap for each coil, you will loose transmitter function. Treat it as closed loop Tesla coil receiver-transmitter for secondaries so you can have same stuff like in Tesla coil

Comment

yeah you are right, i was putting the cap from the 2 positive sides to the center tap... we can try many configs and see what works best! dynatron for example, puts the cap on the 2 positive sides of the coil, and an inductor in the negative side going to the big cap!!

Well, of you use cap for each coil, you will loose transmitter function. Treat it as closed loop Tesla coil receiver-transmitter for secondaries so you can have same stuff like in Tesla coil
                Light, I Am!

Comment

I get the same thing. Seems to dim the bulb a little, but I left it on there anyhow.

Comment

@drak, in what stage of the circuit did you put the 2uF 200v Polypropylene cap? im not understanding that...
                    Right after the FWBR.

Comment

thank you so much, drak, are you calculating the ressonance of your coil+cap based on your nst 30khz frequency, or in the Mhz range like zilano sayd?

can you tell your primary inductance and cap value? thank you

@all NST'S in europe? cant find nothing on google :/

Originally posted by drak View Post
                      Right after the FWBR.
                      Light, I Am!

Comment

thank you so much, drak, are you calculating the ressonance of your coil+cap based on your nst 30khz frequency, or in the Mhz range like zilano sayd?

You can use flyback transformer then make it singing on resonance then pick up 1 wire power over 2 diodes to your capacitor+spark gap+Tesla coil primary. The second wire goes into center point of 2 secondary coils - you get capacitor from primary+secondary coils in this case.

P.S> grounding flyback transformer core makes more powerfull sparks too.
                        Last edited by T-1000; 10-06-2011, 08:15 PM.

Comment

I brought my coils down to 32.9khz trying to get a parallel gap to fire but it still wouldn't fire. So I used a series spark gap and left my coils at 32.9. I could use higher and probably still get the same result. My Primary inductance is around 270.5uH. That caps all added together are 90nF. 14 gauge house wire.

Comment

guys i am using a flyback but i guess it is very inefficient compared with the 12V NST that drak is using (someone can point out where i can order an NST in europe?)

im putting 12V@2A = 24W and using the step down configuration like drak, like him i cannot light 220V bulbs, a 12V 20W will light up but very weak... the frequency that works best in the primary of my FB is 22Khz, what i cannot understand is this... the inductance of my TC primary is 0.140mH that should give me a value of arround 0.4Uf to ressonate at 22Khz but it will not work like that, the spark will only fire every 2 or 3 seconds! someone can explain?

so i have tryed a 1nF cap that gives me 425.36Khz, and mached my secondary using that same frequency!

whats impressive is that i tryed to put the energy from the secondary on an 800V 8Amp FWBR and it will charge a cap bank of 400V 1000Uf almost instantly, and when i discharge the bank it feels like i am in the middle of Afganistan war!! lol

will post a video later!!
                            zilano i will apreciate your help please...

colective hug
                            I use a fly-back too. The voltage is about 2.5Kv and the spark is big enough. I used Dynatron’s diagram for drive my fly back. I use ir2155 driver and irfp450 mos-fets. The supply voltage is 20v , Dynatron use 24v, for me is enough just 20v. My fly back has a diode inside so I will not use another diode outside.
                            I use the spark gap in series, capacitor in parallel.
                            I have problems with resonance because too much capacitors and I didn’t find the right values. I decide to make an variable signal generator 1Hz to 10Mhz and I will generate the signal in primary and in secondary I will see on oscilloscope the best frequencies for my device without caps.
                            Maybe will help this.

Comment

• Well, it seems I don't have a center tapped 12-0-12 transformer. So cognito's h-bridge idea sounds like a good idea. Anyone have any suggestions on parts or a circuit for h-bridge able to handle 120vdc input?

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                                Bruce,
                                A short summary of the testing - four separate units - all identical. 12 Volt input into 2000 Volt module through 12,000. Volt diode bridge into heavy duty capacitor. Positive diode bridge connect only with, negative capacitor open - unattached. With the system working check the output at the negative capacitor. With a proper hookup it accesses an endless energy source.
                                DS
                                07-14-2004

Bruce,
                                The Device in question is the same one I demonstrated at the Tesla convention 5 years ago that caused such a ruckus. The Inverter circuit already has the necessary components required. Disconnect the main diode bridge negative output from the output capacitor bank. Then hook the disconnected negative capacitor to a separate circuit which powers the load and into an adjustable earth grounding. At this point you are tapped into the universal source of endless energy. There is a simple way which does not require the inverter. Any how let me know and will work it out. You already have all the required parts as does most everyone else.

Regards, DS
                                07-23-2004

Bruce,
                                Wipe out 6, 7 and 8 and connect the diode bridge where #6 was. Number one is a tritium battery with half life of 11 years, small size. The output appears to be pulsating DC but is actually high frequency which explains the ill matched light bulbs.
                                Regards, DS
                                08-02-2004

Bruce,
                                The plasma tube device dipole with the capacitor plates at right angle get's greater than 65,000 times the input. The energy has to be already there to be seen. Special Interest try to discredit this type of observation. Since this is energy from the ambient, is high frequency, use a diode bridge with the negative plate as an open circuit. The capacitor transformer opens the door to an endless source of useful energy. I successfully built the device here described. The operation will be Tuesday.
                                Regards, D.S.
                                09-02-2004

Hi Zelina, I remember that message from the RE yahoo group. I think that Bruce hinted at connecting an antenna to the negative connection on the diode bridge... when he was revealing "the secret".

Duane
                                Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

Working...
                                X