No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zilano, so that problem is solved if i use full wave bridge rectifier?

Originally posted by zilano
    this will produce 60 hz ac but it is intermittant(depending on spark frequency) with a break in 60 hz wave. its is useful to light bulbs with break. break not apparent but for inductive loads and electronic equipment we need continuous wave ac 60 hz thats only possible with push pull or invertor.

Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• Originally posted by TanTric View Post
      the (0.002F) buffer capacitor that you mention does not need a value to be in ressonance with the secondary of TC to? sory so much questions

thank you so much
      For the buffer capacitor I meant micro farads (mfd). But it depends on how fast you can charge it! Don said this capacitor should be as large as possible (kVAR). And keep the bucket full when connecting load.
      This cap is not in resonance with TC and is only DC charged from TC (after diodes).

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by TanTric View Post
        i have a ferrite core (step down transformer, not "isolation", this is an old and rare one) that can provide 12V at 10A with 220VAC input... i will use this one and not iron core because im using flyback and TC with ferrite core to. i have a frequency generator circuit so i can tune the best frequency. i will follow option 2, a step down usually have also isolation windings right?
        Best thing to do is option 1, because option 2 is only useful for lights, lamps and Zilano said spark gap is difficult to maintain on 60Hz.

Option 1: Use inverter circuit. Keep in mind you need center tapped transformer to generate full wave AC at the output.

Best regards

Comment

• Hi,

@Zilano

Do you know something about "balanced" midpoint NST. (example 60Hz @15kV @30mA shunted)

Having 7500 volts 180 out of phase HV terminals (CW,CCW) on a resonance frequency (60Hz)???

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
            u r catching on great work!

yes after fwbr use filter to bypass 33khz ripples and then use storage caps 2mfd rated for the voltage use voltage divider to get 12 volt and use push pull after that. u can now use any 12 volt to 120 volt iron cored trafo. but remember not to overload trafo than its rated amps else it will burn. coz the storage caps can supply more amps. but ur ironcored trafo will take as much as it can handle where as load will try to draw more and can overload trafo. if ur 12 v to 120 trafo is rated 5 amps then dont draw load more than 5 amps. pic attached to give u wot u have to do after storage caps.

zelina
            Thanks Zilano, Will study this.

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
              Why would I want to do that? That has nothing to do with Don Smith. I try lots of things, I just don't video record it all. Have tried CW-CW They just cancel each other. CW-CCW works.

Thank you
              Well well, if the CW-CW secondary does in fact cancel each other then
              obviously Don was Lying because he clearly states that a single coil can be
              cut in half for the secondary. I would consider that one point about the
              secondary if it is true, enough to tell me the whole thing is fake.

Why would I believe anything he said after he lied about the secondary like
              that. If he did lie that is..

He clearly states that a single coil can be cut to make the center tapped
              secondary. He even says where to buy them and how to make it. Was he
              lying ? This is a very important point.

For me this needs to be found out for sure, the full picture with the CW-CW
              or the CW-CCW secondary. Before i would consider building this device.

If Don was in fact lying then trying to replicate the CW-CW setup would be a
              waste of time and money so distractive suppression. Also if CW-CW is not
              right then and distraction was his goal what other little Gem of distraction has
              he thrown in.

When I get the time and inclination I will test the CW-CW and CW-CCW
              secondary and decide for myself. Sooner or later the truth will emerge one
              way or the other.

I don't see any reason why anyone should just believe anyone else without
              corroboration. That's a recipe for being controlled.

What evidence do you have that the CW-CW coils cancel each other ?

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post

right then and distraction was his goal what other little Gem of distraction has
                he thrown in.

way or the other.

Cheers
                When I was winding my second coil I accidentally wound it the same as the first, and when I hooked it up, the light went out. However If I switched the wires (Hooked the outer wire of the secondary to the center tap) it worked again.

All I know is so far all of what Zilano has said (that I have tried) has worked. As far as Don, I think he just wanted us to learn and couldn't come out and just tell people how it was done. Why? I have no idea. But for someone who experiments, or is smart enough (like Zilano) can figure it out. I could tell he was hiding something just by watching his videos. His body language told me he wanted people to do it, but couldn't tell them how.

Just my $.02

Comment

When I was winding my second coil I accidentally wound it the same as the first, and when I hooked it up, the light went out. However If I switched the wires (Hooked the outer wire of the secondary to the center tap) it worked again.

All I know is so far all of what Zilano has said (that I have tried) has worked.
                  As far as Don, I think he just wanted us to learn and couldn't come out and
                  just tell people how it was done. Why? I have no idea. But for someone who
                  experiments, or is smart enough (like Zilano) can figure it out. I could tell he
                  was hiding something just by watching his videos. His body language told me
                  he wanted people to do it, but couldn't tell them how.

Just my $.02
                  There could be a few reasons why that happened, changing the end of the
                  wire connection only effectively rotates the coil 180 degrees on the
                  horazontal plane the coil is still wound the same way. If you take a CW wound
                  coil you can turn it any way you want but it is still a CW wound coil. A CCW
                  coil is wound the other way. You're own logic is not valid.

I'm not trying to cause trouble, only discover the truth. I'm not questioning
                  Zilano's knowledge or anyone else's. I'm just saying what my doubts are and
                  why. I'm not out to prove anyone wrong. I only want to understand things
                  and it seems there is some doubt on this. Maybe a simple misunderstanding.

Point is before I go too far I will be finding out to my own satisfaction.

Cheers

Comment

he thrown in.

way or the other.

Cheers
                    If you take two wires and wound together in the same direction you have a bifilar coil.
                    If you cut this coil is still a bifilar one and has the same effects like CW -CCW coil. Don didn’t lied.

Comment

There could be a few reasons why that happened, changing the end of the
                      wire connection only effectively rotates the coil 180 degrees on the
                      horazontal plane the coil is still wound the same way. If you take a CW wound
                      coil you can turn it any way you want but it is still a CW wound coil. A CCW
                      coil is wound the other way. You're own logic is not valid.
                      If I pull the second secondary off and flip it in my hand and put it near the primary with the wires still connected, The light goes out. Its the same as leaving the coil there and unhooking the wires and reversing them. You are correct it is still CW, just with reveresd wires.

Comment

• Originally posted by nico View Post
                        If you take two wires and wound together in the same direction you have a bifilar coil.
                        If you cut this coil is still a bifilar one and has the same effects like CW -CCW coil. Don didn’t lied.
                        Well i'm not saying anyone has actually lied, I only said " if he lied " .

Don said to take a single filar coil (one winding) and cut it in half join it together to make the
                        center tap, it is the center tap that is required more than anything in my
                        opinion. There is every chance both ways might work. I don't know, I can't say
                        because I haven't tried it.

But I can ask questions and use logic and intuition to maybe give me a leg up
                        in the understanding part, before I begin.

I think it is real too but maybe not as useful as he has made it out to be. But
                        I don't really know that either. I can only imagine the usefulness at the
                        moment.

Cheers

Comment

Well i'm not saying anyone has actually lied, I only said " if he lied " .

Don said to take a single filar coil (one winding) and cut it in half join it together to make the
                          center tap, it is the center tap that is required more than anything in my
                          opinion. There is every chance both ways might work. I don't know, I can't say
                          because I haven't tried it.

But I can ask questions and use logic and intuition to maybe give me a leg up
                          in the understanding part, before I begin.

I think it is real too but maybe not as useful as he has made it out to be. But
                          I don't really know that either. I can only imagine the usefulness at the
                          moment.

Cheers
                          I probably shouldn't have used the word "canceled" because I have no idea why the light went out. Maybe it changed the resonance. I just assumed it canceled. Sorry.

Comment

• Please, no one stop doing anything because of me. I've actually got a lot from
                            this thread. Some really good stuff in this thread even for other devices. All of
                            this kind of work and experimentation is very useful and good in my opinion.

Cheers

Comment

I probably shouldn't have used the word "canceled" because I have no idea why the light went out. Maybe it changed the resonance. I just assumed it canceled. Sorry.
                              That's OK, no need for anyone to be sorry. We are all the same team.

Comment

• Taking from tesla's early patents of the magnifying transmitter and wireless energy, Don's coil is basically an inline version of this. If you split dons coil and spread them out you would have the transmitter as tesla laid out without a primary on the second secondary. Jacksons work with the small units also present the use of counter wound coils but said it would operate either way but "seemed" to operate better when they were wound opposite. I can confirm they operate well in either form and I personally wasn't able to see a difference in output on the reciever wound in either direction.

Adding a primary on the second secondary of don's coil you basically have an original magnifier ( with the exception of using a helical instead of a flat coil ). Don's original "table top" device did NOT have a reversed winding but I have my doubts that unit ever actually worked.

Comment

Working...
                                X