Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
    You may get puzzled even more but there's good visual information in Russian D. Smith generator replication:

ра�качка катушки �мита на IR2153.3gp - YouTube
    Смит и закороченна� лампа 500 ват.3gp - YouTube
    Пере�ъемка проверка катушки �мита на выходно ток.avi - YouTube

My advice is to look entire series of videos from oldest to newest of TheDynatron youtube user so you can learn something new..
    Yes I agree, Dynatron actually shows his work on video and explains how to build a unit. So far it looks like he has close to 2 kw output?

That was what we all were looking for from Zilano this past month, to be able to build the 10 kw output home unit that she claimed to have. It looks like her only (parting?) gift was to get people talking about Don Smith' work on this thread for a month. It was an exciting month

Cheers Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by vrand View Post
      Yes I agree, Dynatron actually shows his work on video and explains how to build a unit. So far it looks like he has close to 2 kw output?

That was what we all were looking for from Zilano this past month, to be able to build the 10 kw output home unit that she claimed to have. It looks like her only (parting?) gift was to get people talking about Don Smith' work on this thread for a month. It was an exciting month

Cheers Mike
      Hi Guys, Vrand, How was the 2 KW measured, could you point me to a video or something showing a measurement, my internet use is metered so i have a limit and I'm getting close to it or I would start looking. I'll read through some posts and look.

Thanks

Comment

dont know if it have been posted yet, schematic of the high amp electronic spark gap SISG.

http://drsstc.com/~sisg/SISG.pdf

i have some doubts in this schematic, if someone can help...

if the output of the tesla secondary is about 10.000V, in what stage of the circuit does the energy is being transformed to the low voltage / high current output showed in is analogic meters that is powering the load?

dont understand how the 4700uf 400V caps can handle the high voltage... or at that stage is the voltage allready low? what makes it drop down, maybe the sisg? really dont understand this...

colective hug

Originally posted by nafanja View Post
        Dear T-1000

As i am understand, it's a Dynatron's scheme

???

Very interesting to understand or discass the utilisation of radiant energy to electron flow. As i amk understand, the same impotant to get oerunity is not just to get many radiant energy or cold electricity, the transforming or utilisation to curent flow impotant too.

Why Don Smith not show his invertor transformer?
        May be this trafo have a secrets?
        Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• here it is at the end of the video:

Доска Смита питает угловую шлиф. машину..flv - YouTube

19Volts x 70Amps = 1330W

his load is a 2Kw but obviously is not sppining at full power...

input 30V x 5A = 150W , its possible that he can be foolled by his output readings, most analogic amps are not very sensitive ate high frequency's!

EDIT: one doubt to the experts, his load is made to work at 220V and 9.4A (2KW)... its possible for the equipment ro run with so low voltage(19V), and 70 amps? that is impressive...

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
          Hi Guys, Vrand, How was the 2 KW measured, could you point me to a video or something showing a measurement, my internet use is metered so i have a limit and I'm getting close to it or I would start looking. I'll read through some posts and look.

Thanks
          Last edited by TanTric; 09-30-2011, 08:01 PM.
          Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• This model shows how the electric field of a planet connects to the magnetic field, the same works with a coil

Dave
            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                This model shows how the electric field of a planet connects to the magnetic field, the same works with a coil

Dave
                Back to Ed Leedskalnin "Magnetic Current"... in year 1945

Edit: the PDF is there - http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/...alnin_51pp.pdf
                Last edited by T-1000; 10-01-2011, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                  Back to Ed Leedskalnin "Magnetic Current"... in year 1945

Edit: the PDF is there - http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/...alnin_51pp.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                    Hi Folks!

spark is the source of over unity which is discharged thru a zero resistance circuit(resonance) so energy loss is minimum. lighting bulbs at high frequency wont burn bright coz of high frequency and high voltage. lower frequency and lower voltage and see the difference and xcess power is urz.

pure ferrite core setup can be used if core is a continuous solid cylinder. or two cores for primary and secondary can be used with individual cores placed close to each other.

DON OUTPUT TRAFO

don used ferrite cored trafo and pulsed half wave dc thru spark gap OR DIODE to a coil combo of trafo with L of trafo with a suitable cap for 60 hz triggering. since its half wave input but at the output u get full wave coz of back emf.

thats the story in short.

spark is must as it its needed to pre xcite the ambient called invisible source of energy. with only pure resonance u cant get overunity. u need a combo spark+resonance thatS the way to go for OU

U NEED A BUFFER(TEMPORARY STORAGE AREA) ALSO AND HERE BUFFER IS CAPACITOR BEFORE THE OUTPUT TRAFO IN DON CIRCUIT. SPARKS R LIKE RAINDROPS FALLING AND U NEED A BUCKET TO STORE THEM SO UR CAP IS THE BUCKET OR ENERGY RESERVOIR THAT KEEPS PUMPING TO TRAFO WITH LIKE A BATTERY THAT TRIGGERS COL OF TRAFO CONSTANTLY WITH SPARK OR A DIODE. ONE SPARK GAP IS MUST IN THE CIRCUIT TO COLLECT THE ENERGY DROPS. AND DROPS MAKE A POND REMEMBER.

SPARK KEEPS PUMPING XCESS OF ENERGY SO ITS A VITAL PART OF CIRCUIT AS LONG AS SPARK IS RUNNING U WILL GET WHOPPING AMOUNT OF ENERGY.

TIP: SPARK CAN BE GENERATED AT 350 VOLT ALSO AND 350 VOLT IS MANAGEABLE VOLTAGE.

REGARDS

ZELINA ZILANO ZEIS ZANE

IN SENSE AND SANE!
                    Hi Zilano

Great to hear from you again

Do you have any info on your 10 kw device?

You only talk about Don Smith's design. You said earlier that your design was based on Don Smith, SR193 & Kapanadze designs.

Can you please describe your design and parts needed to build a unit? Photos? Diagrams? Parts list?

Cheers Mike

Comment

This model shows how the electric field of a planet connects to the magnetic field, the same works with a coil

Dave
                      Electron spin visualized
                      "Two possibilities for electron spin are shown with their coexisting magnetic fields. The magnetic fields of two electrons with opposite spins cancel one another; there is no net magnetic field for the pair."
                      source: Media Portfolio

"Electrons, when disturbed, first produce magnetic flux and then electrical flux when they spin back to their normal position. Therefore any electron movement produces above ambient energy, being over unity." Don Smith

Best regards
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by cognito View Post
                        The magnetic fields of two electrons with opposite spins cancel one another; there is no net magnetic field for the pair."
                        I understand the argument but the evidence is there when mining quartz for crystal radio's and other uses, they'v found that there are opposing spin directions and the cw vortex was the one they use.
                        The evidence for opposing spin vortex's are all around us in nature, evidently we're not understanding it, Im not saying I do just observations.
                        Dave

Comment

I understand the argument but the evidence is there when mining quartz for crystal radio's and other uses, they'v found that there are opposing spin directions and the cw vortex was the one they use.
                          The evidence for opposing spin vortex's are all around us in nature, evidently we're not understanding it, Im not saying I do just observations.
                          Dave
                          Yes, it is not understood properly. But what I read is that everything has opposites of each other.

Read about Boyd Bushman. Bushman placed an object he called a Celt or Rattle back originally discovered in ancient Egypt and England.

From the book "Singularity By: David Sereda"
                          "The Celt spun unaffected counterclockwise. When spun clockwise, it rattled backwards (hence the name) after just a few rotations. That means that the force of clockwise and anti-clockwise right inside of the atoms all around us and the spin of the Earth itself, are not equal and do not cancel each other out to zero."

If all forces are equal and are canceled out, why do we not fall off the Earth? Think about it...

"...the electrons spin has a longer wavelength than the anti-electron. This reveals that the electron has more mass energy than the anti-electron. This is because when we translate the waveforms into mass-energy through an Einstein or a Max Planck formula, they are not equal. The shorter wavelength electron will radiate off more of its energy and have less massenergy than the longer wavelength electron. Therefore, there is a differential between them leaning more towards the counter-spin, just as the Celt reveals. Once again, Newtons III law is violated: that all forces opposing one another being equal unless acted upon by an outside force."

Best regards

Comment

• If we look at the spin of the electron, say it spins to the right an moves through space with an angular momentum like in a spring, if the electron is spinning to the right and traveling in a righthand vortex it will have more thrust than the electron that is spinning to the right but moving in a lefthand vortex, this could account for the difference, they are both negative its their spin direction and angular momentum that creates a difference in charge.
                            Hope that made sense.
                            Dave

Comment

If we look at the spin of the electron, say it spins to the right an moves through space with an angular momentum like in a spring, if the electron is spinning to the right and traveling in a righthand vortex it will have more thrust than the electron that is spinning to the right but moving in a lefthand vortex, this could account for the difference, they are both negative its their spin direction and angular momentum that creates a difference in charge.
                              Hope that made sense.
                              Dave
                              Makes sense.
                              So create right- or lefthand vortex that disturbs the Ambient and creates the electron spin difference.

Best regards

Comment

• Miss zilano please do not delete the post ..
                                Leo48
                                Every problem has always at least two solutions: Find.
                                The strength of the strong and able to traverse the ordeal with calm eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X