Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
    As for cold electricity Im not convinced, I believe the magnetic field is neutral and cold but electricity is hot, and even if there is a cold field thats not the field that powers our houses we need the hot juice.
    As far as I know the aether is all one charge negative the only difference is the direction of spin the north is cw and the south is ccw, I dont think this would make one colder than the other, I think its the magnetic field that is cold.
    From my understanding:

Conventional electricity is made of electrons movement. The dialectric material means resistance. The discharge emits heat.

Cold electricity is made off massless particles with different properties. The dialectric material acts like wire and metal acts as resistive path because of electrons on way. Those particles seek for shortest path. The discharge takes heat.

Hope that explains some bits

Comment

• This brings up the question what is ac electricity
      This is what I think, say you have 100 electrons with a cw spin and 100 electrons with a ccw spin moving through a wire the electrons are attracted and repelled to each other and this causes the oscillation of the ac current.

If you look at the earth and the moon you can see this attraction and repulsion at the same time.
      Dave
      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
        From my understanding:

Conventional electricity is made of electrons movement. The dialectric material means resistance. The discharge emits heat.

Cold electricity is made off massless particles with different properties. The dialectric material acts like wire and metal acts as resistive path because of electrons on way. Those particles seek for shortest path. The discharge takes heat.

Hope that explains some bits
        I agree a conductor produces heat, so maybe, but Im not quite convinced on cold electricity yet, I'll leave the door open on that one.
        Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by nafanja View Post
          Dear T-1000

As i am understand, it's a Dynatron's scheme

???

Very interesting to understand or discass the utilisation of radiant energy to electron flow. As i amk understand, the same impotant to get oerunity is not just to get many radiant energy or cold electricity, the transforming or utilisation to curent flow impotant too.

Why Don Smith not show his invertor transformer?
          May be this trafo have a secrets?
          Originally posted by nafanja View Post
          Dear T-1000

As i am understand, it's a Dynatron's scheme
          Almost.

Same concept, but first you need to start understanding what HV capacitor discharge does in primary counter-bifiler/caduceus coil, why there are 2 coils on Tesla coil secondary, where are 3 resonance points between discharge/primary/1 leg of secondary LC, how you accumulate electrostatic charge and how you discharge it and convert into conventional electricity.

Without practical step by step experiments it is deep forest and only way to get knowledge is - build own Tesla coil, make it emit electrostatic charge(it is not step up conventional electrical transformer!) then make second 1:1 copy of first coil, connect them together over spark gap/hv capacitor, then merge them together..

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
            Almost.

Same concept, but first you need to start understanding what HV capacitor discharge does in primary counter-bifiler/caduceus coil, why there are 2 coils on Tesla coil secondary, where are 3 resonance points between discharge/primary/1 leg of secondary LC, how you accumulate electrostatic charge and how you discharge it and convert into conventional electricity.

Without practical step by step experiments it is deep forest and only way to get knowledge is - build own Tesla coil, make it emit electrostatic charge(it is not step up conventional electrical transformer!) then make second 1:1 copy of first coil, connect them together over spark gap/hv capacitor, then merge them together..
            Yes I see what your saying but we first need to understand the basics before we can really understand whats happening with any device.
            The Tesla coil is only catching one side of the electric field in order for it to catch both sides of the electric field it would need another secondary opposite the one it has.
            Don's device is exactly the same as a Tesla coil but uses another secondary to catch the other side of the electric field.

Comment

• The Don's coil

I think that the diagram in Russian is right

I think that the Tesla coil is the Cpasitor for cold elctricity.
              But this cold electricity is need to transormong to electron flow.

as I see at the video- than the load is the low Voltage load - the amperege stay hagher.
              Some people work with 48 or 110 volt load for get higher Amp.

Don Smith at the patents show the output step-up trafo.

It's very interesting to understand the nuanses for invertor (output block).

J Bedini make the utilisation the radiand energy to battery.
              But it's not intersting to charge the batteries some hours and discharge some hours.

The straight swith the bulb to the output to Tesla coil is get the cold light that show the cold electrisity to the output.

As I am understand Don Smith use he invertor for tramsforming cold electricity to electron flow. Is it need the Duty Cicle controller to 60-50 hz generator (for transistor) ,
              Last edited by nafanja; 09-30-2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nafanja

If you just take a wire and put to a battery you will notice there is no voltage induced into the secondary at all until the wire is moved away from the battery.
                In this simulation there is an induced voltage in the secondary when the wire is first connected, therefore this simulation cant be right.

Comment

• Why the low coil (secondary) is not a Back EMF coil.

May be the Bedini conception is not correct notice like Back EMF conception, but why the low coil is not under the Bedini conseption?

Comment

This is a simulation of the Don Smith device if you notice the two secondary's are wound in opposite directions and this schematic may work but the simulation cant work, when the square wave shuts down the arrows should move in opposite directions at the same time.
                    Dave

Comment

• The problem with the Don Smith device is the same as the nst there are two power supply's, both ac.
                      That is if you use ac to power the device.
                      Dave

Comment

Why the low coil (secondary) is not a Back EMF coil.

May be the Bedini conception is not correct notice like Back EMF conception, but why the low coil is not under the Bedini conseption?
                        In Don Smith's device both coils are catching bemf on one side the secondary is catching the cw spin and the other secondary is catching the ccw spin, that is if you were using dc.
                        but since your using ac both secondary's are catching ac, but its still bemf.
                        Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                          In Don Smith's device both coils are catching bemf on one side the secondary is catching the cw spin and the other secondary is catching the ccw spin, that is if you were using dc.
                          Now consider this: 1 leg is almost finishing phase cycle and another leg is just beginning phase cycle on 180 degrees. What happens when you put load between them?

Comment

• Hi Zilano

Has anyone (3rd party) verified your 10 kw free energy device?

Was there a report on their observations? Webpage url?

There is phrase "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" was popularized Carl Sagan (1934 - 1996), a well-known astronomer and author, that is used in the free energy field when someone claims a free energy device.

Do you have any evidence to show what you claim? Any 3rd party replication?

Cheers Mike

Comment

• Neutrinos Must Be Tachyons

Very interesting video and theory about OU:
                              Physics of Free Energy Device, Revised (ejeong1's Channel - YouTube)
                              By Eue Jin Jeong

His blog:
                              Dipole (Anti)Gravity, Magnetic Gravity, true Gravitomagnetism

His patent:
                              http://www.tachyonics.com/Energypatent.pdf
                              (Korean translate with Google)

Look at the circuits.

Comment

• You may get puzzled even more but there's good visual information in Russian D. Smith generator replication:

раскачка катушки смита на IR2153.3gp - YouTube
                                Смит и закороченная лампа 500 ват.3gp - YouTube
                                Пересъемка проверка катушки смита на выходно ток.avi - YouTube

My advice is to look entire series of videos from oldest to newest of TheDynatron youtube user so you can learn something new..

Comment

Working...
                                X