Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voltage question

Would changing the voltage output of the NST have any effect on the resonance of the system?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pendar View Post
      Would changing the voltage output of the NST have any effect on the resonance of the system?
      I may be wrong but I think NST frequency change when you change voltage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
        I have a question.

Are there any engineer types here that have reviewed this and actually verified that it works?
        At least still not me but see девайс Смита в финальной сборке.3gp - YouTube and check out Dynatron's youtube channel for history how it was made..

P.S> verification and learning in Tesla Impulse Technology from practical experiments are still on the way on my side.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
          @cognito

you know if you turn the image 90 degrees you get this:

read this and think on it.....

Constructal theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks.

I knew that it has something to do with differential growth.
          But I am curious from what book this figure was he used in his presentation.

Best Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
            I have a question.

Are there any engineer types here that have reviewed this and actually verified that it works?

I just spent quite a bit of time over the last month checking out his videos etc and frankly unlike many other devices that I have reviewed on this board on this one I have not seen anything that would convince me it really worked.

Maybe a replication that worked for anyone?

I am having difficulty coming up with a functional theory that would apply to this also.
            This is the most direct devise that Iv seen, when a coil is energized it creates a magnetic field and an electric field.
            If You look at Dons primary it creates a magnetic field that is horizonal and an electric field that is vertical, when the primary is pulsed the electric field callapses into the secondary, he's catching the electric field(vector field)

Rotate this 90 degrees and you will see Dons device
            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
              This is the most direct devise that Iv seen, when a coil is energized it creates a magnetic field and an electric field.
              If You look at Dons primary it creates a magnetic field that is horizonal and an electric field that is vertical, when the primary is pulsed the electric field callapses into the secondary, he's catching the electric field(vector field)
              Rotate this 90 degrees and you will see Dons device
              As long as you have conventional coil it works.
              For scalar (torsion) magnetic field it is different because you get magnetic vortex over place And easy to experiment with it while putting 2 conventional coils opposite poles together. In middle you get different force after.

Remember, Tesla primary is always creating scalar field with counter-bifiler coils...

Comment

• The electric field is split right down the middle just like a galaxy has a galactic plane the electrical field has dividing plane,
                on the north side the electrons move away from the dividing plane in a cw direction
                and on the south side the electrons move away from the dividing plane in ccw direction.

If you look at Don's secondary's thats the way they are set up,

When the primary is pulsed the electric field is formed once formed it is highly energetic its connecting with the magnetic field and drawing in electrons from the aether, when the pulse is off the electric field collapses into the coil(bemf),

but in Dons device the secondary's catch the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                  As long as you have conventional coil it works.
                  For scalar (torsion) magnetic field it is different because you get magnetic vortex over place And easy to experiment with it while putting 2 conventional coils opposite poles together. In middle you get different force after.

Remember, Tesla primary is always creating scalar field with counter-bifiler coils...
                  I agree the winding of the primary is very important, this may need to be investigated winding the primary different could improve the device.

There are always improvements to consider, also the electric field is connecting to the magnet field to some degree and you are incurring losses there.
                  The perfect scenario would be to isolate the primary completely and Im not sure that can be done with Dons device, but it makes a great model, and if done right will surely go overunity.
                  Dave

Comment

• By using a nst your putting in ac and that causes the electric field to flip just like the magnetic field,
                    This is putting out an ac current from your secondary's.
                    I wonder if using dc would make the device easier to work with.
                    I posted this pic, by running the current into a toroid you are freeing up the coils to move more energy and also solving the rectifying problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                      I wonder if using dc would make the device easier to work with.
                      I posted this pic, by running the current into a toroid you are freeing up the coils to move more energy and also solving the rectifying problem
                      If you connect centre of upper coils for 1 wire and ends to another wire, you will get opposite coils looking to each other. The magnetic field will be unipolar and secondary should get some unusual results. From my experience with Tesla coil (used caduceus coil - http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetin...duceusexp.htm), there's scalar field around...
                      The side effects from strong torsion field are - all electronic devices stop working in field, the daylight lamps starts glowing without applying HV to them and you get cold electricity (electrostatic) from secondary coil(HV discharge does not hurt and does not burn).

Comment

• Primary/secondary

@Dave
                        Your toroid drawing shows the center tap on the primary side instead of the secondary side (load)? This would be opposite of Smiths device. Was that your intention?

@All
                        The confusing thing to me about Smith's device is the L1 & L2. It close couples like a transformer but he also uses RF frequency(35khz) which makes you think of a transmitter/receiver device. How is the RF being used?

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwind View Post
                          @Dave
                          Your toroid drawing shows the center tap on the primary side instead of the secondary side (load)? This would be opposite of Smiths device. Was that your intention?

@All
                          The confusing thing to me about Smith's device is the L1 & L2. It close couples like a transformer but he also uses RF frequency(35khz) which makes you think of a transmitter/receiver device. How is the RF being used?

The image is showing the secondary's connected to a toroid, I guess if your just looking at the toroid you could consider these the primary's and yes I show them separated that's something that would need to be worked out through experimentation.
                          The primary in Don's device is not shown in this pic.
                          I do not have a working device I was trying to figure out the device before I build it, if I build it.
                          The device is setup right but If I can figure out how to isolate the primary completely then the power would be unlimited.
                          Dave
                          Dave

Comment

• This pic shows the electric field of the primary in relation to the secondary's of Don's device when this field is shut off it collapses into the secondary's shown.

Comment

• As for cold electricity Im not convinced, I believe the magnetic field is neutral and cold but electricity is hot, and even if there is a cold field thats not the field that powers our houses we need the hot juice.
                              As far as I know the aether is all one charge negative the only difference is the direction of spin the north is cw and the south is ccw, I dont think this would make one colder than the other, I think its the magnetic field that is cold.

Comment

• The dynatron's scheme???

Dear T-1000

As i am understand, it's a Dynatron's scheme

???

Very interesting to understand or discass the utilisation of radiant energy to electron flow. As i amk understand, the same impotant to get oerunity is not just to get many radiant energy or cold electricity, the transforming or utilisation to curent flow impotant too.

Why Don Smith not show his invertor transformer?
                                May be this trafo have a secrets?

Comment

Working...
                                X