Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Smith Video Archive

Can someone repost the link to the Don Smith video archive?

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
      There is also transformer which very effective which has center tap already.One side has two terminals output and input has three wires (one is center tap)
      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Don Smith Videos

Originally posted by jharmon View Post
        Can someone repost the link to the Don Smith video archive?
        The Don Smith videos are at the link below.

Freeenergyinventions

You can also purchase the 2001 Inventors Weekend DVD at the link below.

SonoMagnetics Research Catalog
        Last edited by deggers; 12-18-2011, 11:04 PM. Reason: Fixed link.
        Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• Originally posted by deggers View Post
          The Don Smith videos are at the link below.

Freeenergyinventions

You can also purchase the 2001 Inventors Weekend DVD at the link below.

SonoMagnetics Research Catalog
          Is this Don Smith video one of the freely available ones?

SonoMagnetics 2nd video

Comment

• Rectify

Comment

• Originally posted by dielectric View Post
              Is this Don Smith video one of the freely available ones?

SonoMagnetics 2nd video
              Yes,search youtube..... even 2001 video was somewhere on torrent oneday

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                he he looks like Don's toroid device

add 50/60Hz modulator (look at one of zilano tips)

Comment

• Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
                  I found very similiar scope shots here Stanley Meyer Resonance Waveform - YouTube

How we could connect those two ?

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                    he he looks like Don's toroid device

add 50/60Hz modulator (look at one of zilano tips)
                    electrical resistance causes magnetic resistance you have to free up the system, a toroid will do this.
                    This should also work with the guys making magnetic motors
                    This should also solve the rectifying problem.
                    Last edited by Dave45; 09-28-2011, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Don Zilano Device prezi doc.

Hello everybody I am fan of this forum, of Donald Zilano and many others who inspired me to try to understand these devices.
                      I gathered some info on this forum and put it in a Prezi document, in which you can navigate quite easily ( it takes some time to load )(autoplay,zoom, drag and klik links and full screen)
                      The document is not up to date it is not so very well structured, maybe there is to much info .. . Actualy I just used it as backup for info . . but I think ist okay to share.
                      Don Zilano device 01 by Utopia Now on Prezi

And I myself am still figuring out how the device will work.
                      But with your friendly help, I and many others will understand soon and make our own.
                      If there is something I should correct in the prezi document let me know.
                      Yess, I am realy greatfull . . . and also happy.

It would be wonderfull if Zilano could make a Prezi document also .. but with better info ... Well anyway Zilano I am thankfull and also thankfull of everybody here because we all inspire each other.

Today I wound my 4000 windings coil .. so I will be buying parts, diodes etc the coming weeks and getting clear what caps i need and try to find them etc.

I have full Confidence in the Future and in the NOW .
                      Dree

Comment

• My Design So Far...

Most notably, I have a lot of components mounted on my project board now.

I have a 5khz AC Driven NST. I have a DC one on the way, but it's not here yet. I've got a 12V battery to drive it when it arrives.

I have a titanium spark gap. Maybe that's not necessary. It's adjustable, but not in operation. It would be cool to do one that screwed in / out with an insulated handle. (Dangerous?) :-)

I have a Barker & Williamson 80 turn 2" coil. That's going to take 4000V from my NST. I measured the inductance of the coil itself (not connected to anything). Was that a mistake?

It was about 43 - 48 uH.

I wanted to purchase the capacitors for 35kHz. Cause it will take a while for them to get here since they are unusual and have have to be bought online.

So I used the nomograph and got a capacitance value for 35kHz. It was somewhere between 300 - 400nF.

I wanted to get more precise, so I set the Reactance of the Capacitor equation to the Reactance of an Inductor Equation and solved for c (capacitance).

I came up with 343nF. 348nF I think on the outside (solving where L = 48uH). So that checks out with the nomograph.

So I ordered about 24 2000V .15 uF capacitors. With three in series, you've got a 6000V .05uF capacitor.

So then if I put 6 of the strands in parallel, I've got a 6000V .30uF capacitor.

I bought one more .03uF capacitor for a total of 330 nF.

Is that close enough to my computed value? Will I need to tune it even more?

I guess what matters is tuning this to the output coil, right? Should I tune the output coil for 35khz first? Maybe those caps will be bigger!?!

I can't measure my output coils cause I haven't finished winding them. I tried to wind a couple of times and the coils are really sloppy. I did bifilar with a turn around in the center. But now i don't really know how to tap it. The wire is huge. And do you have to tap it right in the middle?

I'm thinking of winding two different coils and then joining them together on a post with ring studs (what do you call those things). Ring terminals? They crimp on. Will that work? Are these good?

Is that a good enough electrical connection? Should I use solder? If so, what kind? Silver?

Gosh. I forgot I had so many questions.

Yes. Have been making progress. I also ordered a couple of metal pipes to use as coil forms for precisely 2" and 3" O.D. form for the coils. These are fibonancci harmonics. So I want to get that right.

Wire sizes are not precisely double any more. The B&W coil was smaller gauge than my AWG 10. Will that matter?

Grounding. Grounding. Grounding.

Must read safety precautions soon. Before I turn on the juice. :-)

Should I measure the inductance of the L1 and L2 coils when they are apart or together? Mounted? Unmounted I mean.

Diodes. I think n4007 should be fine for the input, no? Just in series for 6000V? I'm building everything for 6000V even though I'm only going to run it at 4000V. hehe. Devil Horns.

When this is done, I'm going to connect the L2 (output) 5 turns bifiler into some stuff that I haven't figured out yet. It's a 1:1 step-down with an input tuned for 35khz or 60Hz? I'm guessing 60, cause we should already get resonant rise between the L1 and L2.

But what if I just tuned the whole thing to resonate together? Like at 30720Hz? That is precisely 60Hz times 2 to the 9th power.

So the 60Hz will be a low octave of the primary coil?

I shouldn't have to do any phase correction at all, right? Just stick a 1:1 240V transformer in there and I'm done, right? Except that the power from the wall actually has a phase shift in it I think, right?

And there are some diodes behind the secondary in there somewhere. Top and bottom of the bifilar? Joining at a varistor to pass the extra voltage down to ground. If this were a high-voltage loop in the output, I could drop the voltage with a spark gap, but since it's not, a varistor will do. Ok. I think I get that.

Can I just get at 240V:120V Transformer? That's what I really need. Where can I get one that will output 35-50amps?

Please tell me if this is wrong or I'm making any mistakes. I'm going to go back and catch up on all the new stuff in the forum soon. And review the old stuff (yet again). Learning.

Would love to see those Don Smith videos though. Can someone private message me?

I actually think I may be getting ahead of myself. I still haven't got my final NST!!! http://www.energeticforum.com/images...s/surprise.gif

Also, can I ground this thing to the ground of the circuit in my house? I'm guessing that's not the best idea!?!

Oh so many questions. Didn't even fathom. I want it to be beautiful. ;-)

Oh one more. Do I need to tune the NST seprately? I'm guessing it's just going to match the frequency of my coil. That's what a good NST would do... match the frequency of the neon tube you put it on.

J

j
                        Last edited by jharmon; 09-29-2011, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• Freeenergyinventions

Comment

• I'm looking for a book where Don talks about what resonance is in his presentation, but I can't find this figure.

Someone found this page in better quality?
                            (see attachment)

Best Regards
                            Attached Files

Comment

• @cognito

you know if you turn the image 90 degrees you get this:

read this and think on it.....

the constructal law says

The constructal law puts forth the idea that the generation of design (configuration, pattern, geometry) in nature is a physics phenomenon that unites all animate and inanimate systems, and that this phenomenon is covered by the Constructal Law stated by Adrian Bejan in 1996: "For a finite-size (flow) system to persist in time (to live), its configuration must evolve such that it provides easier access to the imposed currents that flow through it."
                              Constructal theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-29-2011, 01:15 PM.
                              Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• I have a question.

Are there any engineer types here that have reviewed this and actually verified that it works?

I just spent quite a bit of time over the last month checking out his videos etc and frankly unlike many other devices that I have reviewed on this board on this one I have not seen anything that would convince me it really worked.

Maybe a replication that worked for anyone?

I am having difficulty coming up with a functional theory that would apply to this also.

Comment

Working...
                                X