Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
    The Tesla coil uses only half the vector field, the Don Smith device is the only device Iv seen that uses both sides of the vector field, it has twice the power compared to the Tesla coil.
    Not twice the power, but maximum power from the fields, I guess.
    Energy forms from the amount of volts and frequency you use.

"being the more negative moving to the less negative concept" Don L. Smith

Best Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
      nico,

I wrote a program to help me calculate turns, diameter size, and voltage. Maybe it will help, maybe not.

DonSmith.exe - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com
      Would be nice to add a (copper) coil (L1/L2) equal masses option to calculate from the wire diameter/length, since it depends on amps (thickness) the wire can handle. (amps/volts what you want to use) Stated by Tesla.
      Also changes the inductance and self-capacitance of the coils and so the resonance frequency.

Best Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
        The Tesla coil uses only half the vector field, the Don Smith device is the only device Iv seen that uses both sides of the vector field, it has twice the power compared to the Tesla coil.
        My 5 cents

The two secondaries have different function than single coil. One is charge hungry while second is charge full so you do not need Earth connection anymore.

Tesla interrupted spark discharge as soon as it began. You can try simple experiment with BEMF on coil: when making sharp spike on coil activation time you maximize its inertial BEMF(not easy to achieve because traditional generators make square/triangle/sinusoidal impulses only). The results will be seen on oscilloscope easily. With Tesla coil you maximize static charge in secondary with same principle.

Every single technology may lead to self destruction when is missused..
        And do not blame Russians, the US itself are full of black projects

Comment

• http://www.free-energy-info.com/Smith.pdf
          Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by cognito View Post
            Would be nice to add a (copper) coil (L1/L2) equal masses option to calculate from the wire diameter/length, since it depends on amps (thickness) the wire can handle. (amps/volts what you want to use) Stated by Tesla.
            Also changes the inductance and self-capacitance of the coils and so the resonance frequency.

Best Regards
            Can you add possibility to obtain measurement in metrics system ?
            Thank you in advance .
            "Nothing is impossible , except that the state of your mind makes it so '' . Prof John R.R. Searl

Comment

• opposite coils - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
                Ok cool experiment very good that's the first experiment.
                I wonder what is actually happening, it looks like the un-scoped coil is pushing
                the magnetic field of the primary back to the other coil or something.

It would be interesting to see the un-scoped coil scoped to see what is
                happening with it.

Then do the same two things with "same coils" to see the difference.

When i'm ready and setup with all the parts I need to test it I will.

My main concern is, from the resonance testing I have done, I believe these
                devices will need to be tuned with the desired load connected. And so I want
                to be able to do the testing loaded and unloaded as well.

Comment

• Not necessary. use big capacitor as a load ! Impedance match and "you are in bussiness"

Comment

• Joules calculation

Hi,

["A" Given 60 c.p.s. at 120 Volts using 10 micro-farad Capacitor]

How did Don calculate the [less than 10 Watt Seconds of Useful Electrical Energy] if the calculation is showing 259.2 Joules.

Any solutions?

See attachment below.

Best Regards
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Rectify your current after the secondary coils on both sides, by using a nst your flipping the vector field, your getting ac on both sides.
                      Put a full wave bridge on both secondary's
                      Dave

Comment

• If you want to use ac treat each side of the secondary as a separate power supply, run each side to a its own isolation transformer, with the center tap as ground.
                        Dave

Comment

• A nst puts out a ac current, this flips the vector field, you must treat each side of the secondary as a seperate power supply
                          Here's a rough idea

Dave

Comment

• You guys know more about electronics than me, Im not sure if the center tap needs to be joined or not, experiments will tell.
                            Dave

Comment

• You must connect both sides of the secondary to its own transformer if you try to just use one isolation transformer on one side it will cause the lenz effect that everyone is familiar with.

Comment

• There is also transformer which very effective which has center tap already.One side has two terminals output and input has three wires (one is center tap)

Comment

Working...
                                X