• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
    good to know

Caduceus coil

[IMG][/IMG]
    MonsieurM

How do you produce these excellent pictures ?

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
      MonsieurM

How do you produce these excellent pictures ?

I would suggest you read the whole thread but you can start here

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...netism-19.html

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
        bifilars and caduceus produces scalar waves and copper can be used to supress the effect but it also reduces the output. ---russian devices

Well come back Zilano, I’m glad to see you here.
        Can you describe again concept of resonant rise and ''ring down''? I believe is the most important in this device, about how many spark per second and what is the best to use, rise or down?
        I’m glad you are here.
        Last edited by nico; 09-20-2011, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nico View Post
          When you have NST you use parallel spark because the frequency of NST is in primary directly, no spark between NST and primary. Remember spark give all frequencies.
          35Khz from NST will be the resonance for primary and secondary too. If you calculate the coils for 35Khz you don’t need caps for resonance, just one capacitor in parallel with spark-gap. Using NST you know frequency, voltage, impedance, current in mA, you can calculate coils and don’t use capacitor for resonance.
          If you use fly-back you don’t know nothing about voltage, frequency, impedance, so you will use serial spark that give many frequencies and use caps for coils for establish resonance.
          I believe that Zilano have an working unit, she give us some information that I didn’t find in other places on the NET.
          Dynatron from Russia, who have a working unit and make a special forum for beginners, don’t give important information, in his case was just luck, his device work. Now he tray to make a bigger one , and.. nothing .
          But the capacitor that you put in parallel is gona affect the resonance, you have to adjust the coil... right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by frankidel View Post
            But the capacitor that you put in parallel is gona affect the resonance, you have to adjust the coil... right ?
            No, That capacitor in parallel is calculated and will not affect the natural resonance. That I asked Zilano to do, to repost again about '' ring down''. I didn’t saved her posts. I remember she spoke about 240 sparks per second and a cap about 6nF...I don't remember the equation for C, something like 1/2*3,14 *NTS voltage *NTS milliamp, I don't remember...
            Last edited by nico; 09-20-2011, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Don Smith replication 200W with ferrite core and closed-loop system
              \200w elektromagnetik rezonanz generator.mp4 - YouTube

Russian power ! Hat's off

Comment

• "Значит так на входе амперметр по переменке50 герц 220вольт при включении зырит 1-2 ампера потом при настройке резонанса выходит на ноль а на нагузке две лампы по 100 ват =200ват 220 вольт. и того мы имеем на входе ноль потребления на выходе 200ват!!! смотрим видео на входе амперметр цифровик и вольтметр аналоговый паралельно лампам на выходе .Замер електромагитного поля вокруг зашкал!"

Comment

• Very usefull site

Dear colegues , I realy want to suggest you visit website Neon Transformers, Neon Power Supplies . I hope here you can find
                  neon sign supplyes and other spares you need .
                  "Nothing is impossible , except that the state of your mind makes it so '' . Prof John R.R. Searl

Comment

• Series Spark Gap

@ All,

If you are not running your primary LC in the same resonance frequency as your NST or Flyback, then you have to put your Spark Gap in series so it will generate enough spurious frequencies so that your LC primary will be exited by those kicks

So say that your NST/flb works again on 30 Khz, and you have tuned your primary LC for 5Mhz (which is a normal range for the air coils/capacitors used here), then a parallel SG will not work as being mentioned in my earlier post (dead short).

Putting the SG in series will cause the SG to fire and kick with its frequencies the primary LC tank to resonate on 5Mhz.
                    It will also limit the voltage in use here.

Concerning the LC circuit, use as less c (in the 10's / 100's pF range) as possible so the coil L will resonate as close to its natural resonance frequency as possible (highest Q).

Use one of the many resonance calculators on the web to calculate your LC values:

L/C Resonance Calculator

Say your Primary L has 18uH, then your C will need to be 56 pF to resonante at 5 Mhz
                    Make sure your C can handle the HV.

Be aware you are basically building a spark-transmitter which can cause lots of interference.

Regards Itsu
                    Last edited by Itsu; 09-22-2011, 09:09 AM. Reason: added diode in drawing

Comment

• Would be nice to see a video appear again of Inventor's Weekend 2001!
                      La Quinta Inn - Houston Donald L. Smith.
                      Inventor Don L. Smith's Video Presentation 2001

Every time I see his other videos, I'm learning new things!

Best Regards
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by cognito; 09-21-2011, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsu View Post
                        @ All,

If you are not running your primary LC in the same resonance frequency as your NST or Flyback, then you have to put your Spark Gap in series so it will generate enough spurious frequencies so that your LC primary will be exited by those kicks

So say that your NST/flb works again on 30 Khz, and you have tuned your primary LC for 5Mhz (which is a normal range for the air coils/capacitors used here), then a parallel SG will not work as being mentioned in my earlier post (dead short).

Putting the SG in series will cause the SG to fire and kick with its frequencies the primary LC tank to resonate on 5Mhz.
                        It will also limit the voltage in use here.

Concerning the LC circuit, use as less c (in the 10's / 100's pF range) as possible so the coil L will resonate as close to its natural resonance frequency as possible (highest Q).

Use one of the many resonance calculators on the web to calculate your LC values:

L/C Resonance Calculator

Say your Primary L has 18uH, then your C will need to be 56 pF to resonante at 5 Mhz
                        Make sure your C can handle the HV.

Be aware you are basically building a spark-transmitter which can cause lots of interference.

Regards Itsu
                        What happens when diodes are used to charge the caps on double frequency?

Best Regards
                        Attached Files

Comment

• "Tesla matched the total weight of the primary and secondary windings so the two would be in a state of resonance."

So if I take it one step further and factor in 1/4 wave length I have:
                          6 awg 79.65 lbs/1000 feet
                          12 awg 19.8 lbs/1000 feet

If I use 12 awg for secondary at 4 times length of primary = 19.8 x 4 = 79.2 lbs
                          The total weight is the same and I create a 1/4 wave length effect.
                          All in resonance.

Comments anyone?
                          Don

Comment

• Resonnance chart for coils

Hello everyone, found this chart maybe it could help.

http://www.nuenergy.org/pdf/tesla_coil_chart.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by dllabarre View Post
                              "Tesla matched the total weight of the primary and secondary windings so the two would be in a state of resonance."

So if I take it one step further and factor in 1/4 wave length I have:
                              6 awg 79.65 lbs/1000 feet
                              12 awg 19.8 lbs/1000 feet

If I use 12 awg for secondary at 4 times length of primary = 19.8 x 4 = 79.2 lbs
                              The total weight is the same and I create a 1/4 wave length effect.
                              All in resonance.

Comments anyone?
                              Brilliant ! Keep going, your atoms from primary link directly to atoms on secondary

Comment

Working...
                              X