Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frankidel View Post
    So you mean that if i build a setup for very low voltage ( primary and secondary resonant ) and i that a microphone and a speaker, i'll be able to hear myself, does that setup is resonant ??? like tuning a radio...
    COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT ALL LEVELS.
    An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways. This harmonic cascade of inter-connected-ness is the structure of our hologramic universe

Check Tesla's Antenna 's Coherence when he describes it

and this is what Tesla Understood: and Z has been trying to show you (i got this on a research about water but applies here as well )

Within a coherent system, the range of the coherence (coherence length) becomes the constant quantity instead of the velocity. This makes frequency proportional to velocity apparently without restriction, so long as one remains within the coherence length. There can be many velocities each with a proportionate frequency; there can be as many frequencies as there are possible velocities. Frequency no longer has an absolute value, the system has become fractal in frequency.
    ps: The Universe is all Wave (so emf and "solid" is fractal "self similar" )

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
    If powered by an nst , this should go overunity
    Don't want to follow Z; then Translate the above picture from solid to emf...that is your clue
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-20-2011, 01:03 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

• Sometimes it does not hurt to hear what the master had to say:

Nature may reach the same result in many ways. Like a wave in the physical world, in the infinite ocean of the medium which pervades all, so in the world of organisms, in life, an impulse started proceeds onward, at times, may be, with the speed of light, at times, again, so slowly that for ages and ages it seems to stay, passing through processes of a complexity inconceivable to men, but in all its forms, in all its stages, its energy ever and ever integrally present. A single ray of light from a distant star falling upon the eye of a tyrant in bygone times may have altered the course of his life, may have changed the destiny of nations, may have transformed the surface of the globe, so intricate, so inconceivably complex are the processes in Nature. In no way can we get such an overwhelming idea of the grandeur of Nature than when we consider, that in accordance with the law of the conservation of energy, throughout the Infinite, the forces are in a perfect balance, and hence the energy of a single thought may determine the motion of a universe.
        "On Light And Other High Frequency Phenomena" A lecture delivered before the Franklin Institute, Philadelphia (24 February 1893)
        Seeing the forest through the trees

Imagine you are walking through a forest. All around you are trees of different species, age, size and height. It looks pretty random, right? Wrong.

In research funded by the National Science Foundation, Brian Enquist of the department of ecology and evolutionary biology at the University of Arizona and his team have discovered a secret in the trees: Hidden among and within the architecture of the branches are fundamental rules that link the size, shape, age and in fact everything about a single tree to all the trees in a forest.
        This rule or code reoccurs as the tree grows, creating a fractal – a repeating pattern – like a spiral of daughter branches emanating from the mother branch or tree trunk.
        enjoy...

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-20-2011, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• eyes wide open!

Originally Posted by zilano
          WHO WILL UNDERSTAND RESONANCE WILL RULE THE EARTH!

Originally posted by drak View Post
          Exactly! That is how so few at the top are able to control populations. They know our resonant frequency. Thankfully our frequency is changing.
          Well ruling the Earth is quite big. a bit too big for me....

I never saw that post!

Word!
          Last edited by h2ocommuter; 09-20-2011, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• saved documents and all her posts

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
            She's gone again??????????????????

who's in charge around here??

Chetkremens@gmail.com
            Hi chet,
            I set up the comilation here I collected

hope that helps.

could be anything but she did the best she could. we are going to get it I think. Lots more activity here than before.

zane.... not in charge
            Drak is running strong at this point; we will see who gets it accomplished first.

think 15 min. work one min.

Ps i started a paltalk room for us to use on this thread. everyone is welcome.

Comment

• Wire question

I'm curious about what wire to use. I see a lot of insulated wire being used including the jumbo speaker wire of Don's devices. Won't that insulation have an effect on the magnetic transfer? I don't think the coilers use insulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by frankidel View Post
                A simple question for many of you, but i was wandering why spark gap in serial or parallel ???? Can someone explain that please, because in some drawings its in serial in others its opposite.
                When you have NST you use parallel spark because the frequency of NST is in primary directly, no spark between NST and primary. Remember spark give all frequencies.
                35Khz from NST will be the resonance for primary and secondary too. If you calculate the coils for 35Khz you don’t need caps for resonance, just one capacitor in parallel with spark-gap. Using NST you know frequency, voltage, impedance, current in mA, you can calculate coils and don’t use capacitor for resonance.
                If you use fly-back you don’t know nothing about voltage, frequency, impedance, so you will use serial spark that give many frequencies and use caps for coils for establish resonance.
                I believe that Zilano have an working unit, she give us some information that I didn’t find in other places on the NET.
                Dynatron from Russia, who have a working unit and make a special forum for beginners, don’t give important information, in his case was just luck, his device work. Now he tray to make a bigger one , and.. nothing .
                Last edited by nico; 09-20-2011, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                  to stop and supress scalar waves. copper is used.
                  Hi Zilano

What kind of scalar waves?

How did you discover this?

Cheers Mike

Comment

• Going with NST instead of Flyback

OK. Want to shine out more than anything. Putting my Tesla purism to rest and ordered...

Transformers/Power Supply

...first one on the list. Also have a Barker - Williamson 2" 80 turn coil coming soon. That means I just have to hook everything up, measure L, compute caps , and install.

Maybe I'll wind that coil anyway. Just for fun. But your are right. Sleep important. :-)

Maybe I can find a way to add current limiter, too.

Comment

• Missing Posts...

I have a lot of material gathered up in an archive. It includes most of the posts made so far, but my page 22 no longer matches with existing page 22. Don't know what other discrpancies there are. What's the best way to make that available?

Comment

• about quotes

Hi all,

I'm new to the use of forums, so I don't understand how such
                        systems work. I see so many quote Zilano, but I cant see her
                        posts. Does that mean that you have private conversations
                        from where you quote?
                        Thanks in advance

FEhumter

Comment

• Hi all,

I'm new to the use of forums, so I don't understand how such
                          systems work. I see so many quote Zilano, but I cant see her
                          posts. Does that mean that you have private conversations
                          from where you quote?
                          Thanks in advance

FEhumter

Hi FEhunter,

that is the problem we all have with Zilano's posts at the moment.
                          She answers someone (like i now do to your post), then after half an hour or so she deletes that post.
                          So only the person that sees the post from her (if he is fast enough) and replies to it (with a quote) captures her post.

Regards Itsu

Comment

• Parallel spark gap

@ All,

concerning the parallel spark gap thingy, remember that when you have a LC (parallel) for your primary,
                            and you put a Spark Gap parallel over that, your NST will probably not run as it "sees" a dead short
                            caused by the coil of your primary LC circuit.

Only when your primary LC is in (parallel) resonance on the same frequency your NST is running (like 30 Khz),
                            your NST will run and your SG will fire as only then your primary LC parallel circuit has an infinite impedance
                            at that resonance frequency of 30 Khz.

The SG then functions only to limit your voltage.

See: Parallel Resonant Circuits

Regards Itsu
                            Last edited by Itsu; 09-22-2011, 09:08 AM. Reason: added diaode in drawing

Comment

• Solid State NST Nominal Frequencies

I guess the thing that has been blocking me from buying a solid state NST is that they are listed for sale without a nominal output frequency.

I can't find a single one that lists its output frequency. So I'm going to have to put the one I bought on the scope.

And since it isn't a coil, I can't put an LCR meter on it.

And if my scope isn't calibrated correctly, I'm going to be off. So it seems like a greater challenge to get resonance with this unless the NST picks up the frequency of the coil.

How does this work?

Also... I ordered a 12V 4kV-6kV 30ma supply yesterday. But I also have an AC supply for 5kV @ 30ma already. Any reason I should use 12V instead of the AC supply? Seems like it will be easier to close the loop later with the 120V AC supply.

shine

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                                bifilars and caduceus produces scalar waves and copper can be used to supress the effect but it also reduces the output. ---russian devices

good to know

Caduceus coil

[IMG][/IMG]
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-20-2011, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X