Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zilano
    step up then step down aircore make dc(diode bridge) use caps(they determine ur power output) and filter then use invertor. or follow don and tesla if u dont want to use invertor.

tesla used spark instead of transistor to oscillate a circuit. in modern times u can use IGBT.

Zilano, do you mean this. (see attachment)
    Tesla Patent 685,957 - Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy Fig.4

The ground is a vast reservoir of negative electricity so what goes up must go down (waterfall), right?

Best Regards!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Zlatko View Post
      So deleting all your posts or posting something then deleting it half an hour later, saying you leave over and over again is no game then?
      What else can be called?
      Also huffy response in which you say "someone else should take lead of the thread" does not show opposite of govern credibility.
      You have also lied in this thread which is not very good for credibility either.
      I don’t believe that Zilano lied, maybe she made mistakes. All of us make mistakes. The best is to recognize and go forward. Kapanadze show his device but didn’t show how to do, zilano show how to do and didn’t show us her device. I appreciate more that Zilano do.
      So, Z, don’t show your device until someone of us will succeed, otherwise someone may say, ‘’Z, your device is a fake’’ ……..
      We must do differences between the two tips of devices we are talking.
      I do understand that:
      NTS with spark gap and capacitor parallel and coils on air. Voltage is more than 5Kv.
      Fly-back transformer with spark gap series and capacitor parallel and coils on ferrite. Voltage is 1-2Kv.
      For flyback driver we use sine oscillator not square wave. I already destroy two transistors, so, be careful and look this site:
      Transistor Driven High Voltage Flyback Transformer Page.

Comment

• I'm going to use another air coil for my step down. When I make my step down. I know the 4:1 and turns math, but, should I match my step down freq to the step up freq?

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
          I'm going to use another air coil for my step down. When I make my step down. I know the 4:1 and turns math, but, should I match my step down freq to the step up freq?
          I believe you must use reverse Tesla coil, and spark gap. Using spark gap you can change the frequency to 60Hz. Ask Zilano , she know better.

Comment

• Originally posted by nico View Post
            I don’t believe that Zilano lied, maybe she made mistakes. All of us make mistakes. The best is to recognize and go forward. Kapanadze show his device but didn’t show how to do, zilano show how to do and didn’t show us her device. I appreciate more that Zilano do.
            So, Z, don’t show your device until someone of us will succeed, otherwise someone may say, ‘’Z, your device is a fake’’ ……..
            We must do differences between the two tips of devices we are talking.
            I do understand that:
            NTS with spark gap and capacitor parallel and coils on air. Voltage is more than 5Kv.
            Fly-back transformer with spark gap series and capacitor parallel and coils on ferrite. Voltage is 1-2Kv.
            For flyback driver we use sine oscillator not square wave. I already destroy two transistors, so, be careful and look this site:
            Transistor Driven High Voltage Flyback Transformer Page.
            It's not about what you believe. A lie is a lie.
            She stated that her 10 kW device works with a frequence change resistor, defended function of such resistor in several posts as if her life depend on it and then she admitted later that she actually used a capacitor and not a resistor.
            That is by definition a lie.
            Because she delete all posts, you can't find her original post, covering lie up.
            Here is screenshot for you:

And then admission of lie: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post156385

Comment

I believe you must use reverse Tesla coil, and spark gap. Using spark gap you can change the frequency to 60Hz. Ask Zilano , she know better.
              Yeah I know reverse tesla, I was going to drop the freq at the isolation transformer after the step down (reverse tesla).
              Just didn't know if it was better to match the frequencies of the step up and step down. Thats probably only needed if I use a parallel spark gap any how. No biggie I will figure it out eventually

@zilano
              BTW there is an ignore list in your user control panel

Comment

Yeah I know reverse tesla, I was going to drop the freq at the isolation transformer after the step down (reverse tesla).
                Just didn't know if it was better to match the frequencies of the step up and step down. Thats probably only needed if I use a parallel spark gap any how. No biggie I will figure it out eventually

@zilano
                BTW there is an ignore list in your user control panel
                Consider that you already have very high voltage from step up transformer and make a new step down transformer. The primary will be a long wire and secondary just a few. Between step up transformer and step down transformer is the spark gap, that means you have a large spectrum of frequencies and use 60Hz for resonance in step down transformer.
                I don’t know, maybe you can use the step up transformer as step down reversing primary with secondary. Is just what I understand from Zilano’s posts.

Comment

Consider that you already have very high voltage from step up transformer and make a new step down transformer. The primary will be a long wire and secondary just a few. Between step up transformer and step down transformer is the spark gap, that means you have a large spectrum of frequencies and use 60Hz for resonance in step down transformer.
                  I don’t know, maybe you can use the step up transformer as step down reversing primary with secondary. Is just what I understand from Zilano’s posts.
                  True, I could drop to 60hz at my step down, but try pricing a capacitor to do it at 28kv. Its better to drop drown voltage first then drop frequency with lower voltages. Caps are a lot cheaper at lower voltages especially the size that would be needed to drop it to 60hz. At least thats my theory. Well, I shouldn't say theory, understanding from zilano would be better
                  Last edited by drak; 09-19-2011, 10:50 PM.

Comment

True, I could drop to 60hz at my step down, but try pricing a capacitor to do it at 28kv. Its better to drop drown voltage first then drop frequency with lower voltages. Caps are a lot cheaper at lower voltages especially the size that would be needed to drop it to 60hz. At least thats my theory. Well, I shouldn't say theory, understanding from zilano would be better
                    Look here, maybe will help this picture.
                    Two mistakes, There are Mosfet transistors not 2n3055 and you must use a capacitor in series with CCW 25 turns coil on ferrite.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by nico; 09-19-2011, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Look here, maybe will help this picture.
                      Yeah, I seen that picture. To me, it might be the cheaper way, but for now, its a little over my head as to what is even going on there. The three coils on the step down, with the 50hz one makes my head hurt. I think I'll stick with the basics for now.

Comment

• Spark gap why serial or parallel

A simple question for many of you, but i was wandering why spark gap in serial or parallel ???? Can someone explain that please, because in some drawings its in serial in others its opposite.

Comment

• Originally posted by frankidel View Post
                          A simple question for many of you, but i was wandering why spark gap in serial or parallel ???? Can someone explain that please, because in some drawings its in serial in others its opposite.
                          Good question ! A parallel spark gap seems like an AC setup to me, but like
                          everything else I can only say how it seems to me. Seems to me in a DC setup it
                          would ground the spark.

I'm still not sure about the CW and CCW thing with the secondaries. I can't say
                          if anyone is wrong or right on that either, I haven't got the means to test it yet.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                            would ground the spark.

if anyone is wrong or right on that either, I haven't got the means to test it yet.

Cheers
                            you actually can test it as an Antenna... (lower level of vibration, may need some fine tuning )

principle of mentalism: Universe is all wave

ps: Tesla did use his set up to transmit voice and so is Rodin Coil (lightning detector ....)

this is just to test the building concept proposed cw ccw
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-20-2011, 12:36 AM.
                            Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                              would ground the spark.

Cheers
                              I thought for the CW or CCW, it was the rule of right hand, they were teaching this in my electronics courses ,its been a while. So does anybody know that rule 2 of the CW or CCW, looks like a big point in that process...

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                                you actually can test it as an Antenna... (lower level of vibration, may need some fine tuning )

principle of mentalism: Universe is all wave

ps: Tesla did use his set up to transmit voice and so is Rodin Coil (lightning detector ....)

this is just to test the building concept proposed cw ccw
                                So you mean that if i build a setup for very low voltage ( primary and secondary resonant ) and i that a microphone and a speaker, i'll be able to hear myself, does that setup is resonant ??? like tuning a radio...

Comment

Working...
                                X