Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil thinks happening at this thread?

I don,t know what is happen in this thread...allot of pages and information's disappeared...maybe somebody can help us to understand what is happening
    here...

Anyway I saved the pages up to 31....unfortunately Zilano attachments was not saved.
    I also ,start to make an word document with all basic informations with some of the Zilano's picture attached , up to page 24 ....

If somebody have the complete pictures and Zilano attachments please make a document and post here for everybody .

Here is an winrar document with saved pages
    Don Smith device energetic forum.rar

I hope the information's what I have, will not disappear from my computer too ,

Comment

• Another newbee

Hi all,

I'm new here, and I've been studying the whole thread for a

couple of days now. In the past two years i have tried to

build don smith's device #3, but i failed in getting free

energy. I also got confused by the many ways there are to

get overunity or free energy. Until I saw those new ideas of

Zilano who has an amazing knowledge of this matter. I

decided to give it another try. In my setup I use a FBT

driven by a ZVS driver. The FBT has a build-in diode and

outputs an unknown voltage that I estimate should be 20kV -

30kV, because when short circuited it jumps over a gap of 8

- 10 mm. I tried to use the reversed TC method, My Lp has

590 turns and is 1.71 mH so my Cp=100 nF. To get a managable

secondary output I made both (the cw and ccw) secondaries

each 5 turns of thick earthwire. The secondary measured 3 uH

so a proper capacitor therefor is 5.5 uF. But secondary

only lets a 12V backlight car bulb glow, and it is not

possible to measure it with an analoge multimeter. Then I

tried to make the primary and secondary in the ratio 1:4,

the primary beeing exactly 1/4 of one secondary. but then

nothing happened. The frequency of the FBT output is 38461

Hz. Does anyone, especially Zilano, knows how to proceed
      to obtain OU? I would be very grateful and I want to thank

everyone who participated in this thread and especially

Zilano for patiently sharing her knowledge with everyone.

regards
      FEhunter

BTW does anyone has an idea why all the pages 22-33 were?

Comment

• Thanks go to ZZZZ

Thanks a lot to you zelina zilano zz !!
        You have done a great deal of research and work.

Damn it,but I thought counter-productive people were only in the overunity forum,but I feel sad they are present here too
        And they seem to be devoted to make mankind to go centuries back
        especially in the area of energy researching.

The secret nwo government seems to have some very trained personell
        in those forums that are seeking energy independence.

Be safe ZZZZ! Watch your back,cause "bad guys" might be right there at your shoulders.
        God bless you.
        Best regards.
        Peculian.
        << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
          Bifilar coils

Bifilar coils (with opposing windings) are extremely interesting devices. These types of coils, when powered do not create an external magnetic field. Their construction is similar to that of a normal solenoid, but each turn of the coil carries the current in opposite directions.
          The opposing currents create an overall canceling effect, thus no major external field is produced. A bifilar coil will produce almost no inductance to a changing, or AC current. This makes them useful for creating non-inductive wire wound resistors.
          Scalar theory suggests, that this type of coil produces scalar waves, but as the standard model of physics does not accept scalar waves as a valid theory, traditional physics is really in big trouble by giving an acceptable explanation for it.
          Therefore, bifilar coils are often mentioned along side so called over unity, or free energy devices.

This is because the vacuum fluctuations, or Zero Point Energy are like cancelled vibrations with a massive energy density, and are seen as scalar waves. Standard scientific theory tells us that the entropy (disorder) of a closed system always increases and therefore no useful energy should be able to be extracted from the vacuum.
          Traditional physics is really in big trouble by giving an acceptable explanation for it. Therefore, bifilar coils are often mentioned along side so called over unity, or free energy devices.
          Tesla's bifilar coil

The image shows a patent by Nikola Tesla for a type of bifilar coil. In this configuration the two wires are wound the same way and then connected in series so that the current flows in the same direction. This allows the magnetic field to combine to produce a larger overall field.
          In the meantime Prof. Dr Meyl has been able to construct such a device with stunning results. Test devices as well as advanced demonstration systems are now available.
          Officially, the longitudinal electric Tesla waves, electrostatic energy flow and electro dynamical over unity devices, are nonexistent.

A Tesla wave is a longitudinal electro-scalar wave. Other theorists claim that Tesla's longitudinal wave is a longitudinal magnetic wave, but this is not how Nikola Tesla described the longitudinal wave phenomenon. Also the Russian scientist Ignatiev back engineered Tesla's energy transmitter as a transmitter of longitudinal electric waves without magnetic field component.
          The alteration of Maxwell's genius equations

There is a long story about the scientists in-ability to comprehend the genius of James Clerk Maxwell's equations of electrodynamics. Firstly Maxwell was very modest, when he published his electro-magnetic theory in the second half of the 19th Century. Secondly, the equations was difficult to understand and there was no experiments to confirm the theory.
          After Maxwell's death a single man - Oliver Heavside - directly altered Maxwell's equations eliminating
          localized electro-gravitation and producing the form of the theory taught throughout the West today as "Maxwell's theory."
          Electromagnetic field and gravitational field were then modelled and regarded as mutually exclusive. Electromagnetic fields, therefore, were thought to produce no specific gravitational effects in the vacuum itself.
          In his numerous publications, Tom Bearden makes clear, that the
          Soviet scientists on the contrary did assume the possibility of local space-time curvature. This is particularly ironic since the basis for just such an experimental theory was produced by Maxwell himself in his original theory of electromagnetism.
          However it should be kept in mind, that when Einstein wrote his general theory of relativity, he probably did not know, that the original work of Maxwell already indicated the unification of gravitation and electromagnetism, and indicated the ease with which local space-time could be electro-gravitationally curved locally and engineered.
          Because of Einstein's limiting assumption of no local space-time curvature, it has been assumed by the Western scientists, that direct experimentation with general relativity in the lab could not be possibly done.
          On the astronomical scale the general theory of relativity was soon proved to be as predicted.
          John Wheeler summed Einstein's equations up as: "Space tells bodies how to move, and bodies tell space how to curve".

Quantum electrodynamics and Zero-Point-Energy

Again I have to draw on Dr. De Maeyer & Dr. Breyer's book, "Tools of Awareness", which has a goldmine of informations and reference about scientific theories, that unlock hidden sources of energy.
          Before quantum mechanics was generally accepted, classical physicists rejected the existence of the ether and considered the vacuum of space to be truly empty. From quantum mechanics arose a mathematical term in the description of the ground state of any oscillating system called the zero-point energy. (The term "zero-point" refers to zero degrees Kelvin, which means this energy exists even in the absence of all heat!).
          If we calculate the lowest possible energy of a harmonic oscillator, we get a bigger answer, when we use quantum mechanics, than when we use classical mechanics. The difference is called the "zero-point energy".

Quantum physics and astronomy are often working on the same problem. In these years "the dark matter" or "dark" energy is a serious problem for astronomers, and some of them are using vacuum-energy theory to explain the presents of most of matter and energy in the universe can not be seen. The accelerate expanding universe creates growing vacuum, and adding up the minute energy in vacuum to universal proportion, could make up the missing 9/10 of the energy in the universe.
          When Dirac in the 1930's showed, how electron-positron pair production could arise from the vacuum fluctuations, quantum electrodynamics was born. The Heisenberg uncertainty principle allowed quantum mechanical systems to "borrow" this energy for short periods of time. The ether came back in science, this time not as a material substance, but rather as a randomly fluctuating energy.
          Since I do not understand electrodynamics laws, I will just state, that quantum mechanical effects arise from matter's interaction with ZeroPointEnergy, and the energy density of the ZPE at each point in space should be infinite!
          In "Tools of Awareness" there is an account of different ways to calculate ZPE, working with small wavelengths of Planck's constant, where the outcome vary between infinite and huge definitive energy.

Science has not yet been able to tap into zero-point-energy. Some pioneers has however made experiments with wortx energy, that produced uncontrolled energy release way over the amount of the energy input. This is a violation of the known law of energy equilibrium.
          It is odd, that no prestige or money has been granted to further explorations. On the contrary, the pioneers was prosecuted and their labs was destroyed.
          However, in the begining of this Century, the increasing demand for energy has raised the price of oil, so it has begone to be ecconomical interesting to develope non fosil energy.

"Wormholes" and "quantum foam"

John Wheeler applied the theory of general relativity to the ZPE to create a natural cut off in his theory of geo-metro dynamics. In general relativity, the texture of space curves as a function of the energy density. When the density becomes sufficiently great, space pinches like it's forming a black hole.
          This gives rise to the formation of hyperspace structures, that Wheeler called "wormholes."

The resulting view is, that the fabric of space consists of constantly forming and annihilating pairs of microscopic "mini" black holes and white holes, which channel electric flux into and out of our three dimensional space. These mini holes manifest dynamics which could be modelled as turbulent, virtual plasma, that Wheeler calls the "quantum foam." In this view the elementary particles are like bubbles or vortices arising from the dynamics of the vacuum energy.
          At first sight it seems to be impossible to tap this energy, since it is extremely difficult experimentally to observe its existence.

However, the theories of quantum electrodynamics indicate, that all of the elementary particles are dynamically interacting with the ZPE resulting in vacuum polarization. In particular, quantum electrodynamics shows, that the different elementary particles polarize the vacuum differently.
          If this is true, it offers virtually limitless energy. It can best be supported by noting that there are interpretations of quantum mechanics and relativity theory, which imply the existence of a physically real, higher dimensional space, and the notion of super space is well discussed in the physics literature.
          How the other conditions could be fulfilled as well, can be understood by modelling the ZPE as virtual plasma. Like plasma, it is nonlinear in its dynamical behaviour; it may be driven off of equilibrium by the abrupt motion of nuclei, and it might well be sustained by an energy flux intersecting our 3 dimensional space from a higher dimensional, super space
          Hi Z

When building a working DON device
          Something is missing !!
          The scalar waves would be missing explanation ??
          Last edited by spark2; 09-15-2011, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
            Thanks a lot to you zelina zilano zz !!
            You have done a great deal of research and work.

Damn it,but I thought counter-productive people were only in the overunity forum,but I feel sad they are present here too
            And they seem to be devoted to make mankind to go centuries back
            especially in the area of energy researching.

The secret nwo government seems to have some very trained personell
            in those forums that are seeking energy independence.

Be safe ZZZZ! Watch your back,cause "bad guys" might be right there at your shoulders.
            God bless you.
            Best regards.
            Peculian.
            Hi i've been following this thread, and it's very good stuff, i just wanted to know if Zilano deleted those posts, because i think that there is something with the smith device and even kapanadze. There's to much that Tesla has done for us, that we can't leave this and we have to try to make a better future for our childrens, seems weird but i have a feeling that they're will be somme major changes in the world with those technologies.

So thanks again Zilano and if you're there and want to share some thoughts with us, go ahead...

Comment

• Originally posted by frankidel View Post
              Hi i've been following this thread, and it's very good stuff, i just wanted to know if Zilano deleted those posts, because i think that there is something with the smith device and even kapanadze. There's to much that Tesla has done for us, that we can't leave this and we have to try to make a better future for our childrens, seems weird but i have a feeling that they're will be somme major changes in the world with those technologies.

So thanks again Zilano and if you're there and want to share some thoughts with us, go ahead...
              I must admit Zilanos aproach was different to other free-energy device inventors. Where as say typically the thread "Romero UK Muller generator" is getting bigger every day leading to nothing, Zilano decided to collapse the topic before too many disappointments. So, I thank him/her for this novelty!

Comment

• Tesla`s work is the Base

Hi again!
                People,we (all) must not forget that Don Smith himself based his
                research on Tesla`s work on HF HV experiments.

So I personally think that studying the work of Tesla First,then
                the details given by D.Smith is the best way to learn for ourselves
                the real working principles and ,hopefully , to apply that knowledge.

zzzz has managed something and good for him/her.

I am more than convinced to follow this way,aka study the work of Tesla
                and then go further.

Have a look at this statement made by Don Smith...
                Secret or Key to Free Energy - from Tesla to Don Smith.divx

In the other hand I do believe it is so simple that if we get
                the hang of it we will surely need some time to recover from the
                shocking simple plain truth
                happy researching folks !
                Last edited by Peculian; 09-15-2011, 02:16 PM.
                << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• h2ocommuter, email sent.
                  There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ystals-27.html

you may want to read the thread the caduceus has been also discussed
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-15-2011, 06:31 PM.
                    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Can be that Zilano's acount has been hacked.
                      Few days ago she warn wit big red letters and fully convinced of it that you will vanish if you build a caduceus coil and you time travel and that Kapanadze is bad technology. Those posts are dileted.
                      Now all her last posts advertise it ?!
                      If not hacked, i like thos 180 degree shifts of opinon from one day to other.
                      What is posted today will be untrue tomorrow and deleted ?!
                      Last edited by Zlatko; 09-16-2011, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Aaron do you know what happened to Zilano's posts? Or Zilano's account for that matter?

Are you able to check IP logs?
                        Last edited by dielectric; 09-16-2011, 01:15 AM. Reason: add a questioon

Comment

• I would say she deleted her posts herself.

Comment

• Anyone wanting the missing posts can download singergicus's file (post 613 above) but if you want the last couple pages beyond his save through page 31 then grab pages 31-33 below. They are .mht files which is a proprietary web page save format used by the web browser Opera (world's best browser ) as it compresses everything from a page into one file. So if you want those last couple pages and don't mind installing Opera if you don't already have it then grab this Zip file which has pages 31 to 33 : click here

BTW the file share site said it may take 5 minutes or so for them to become available.
                            There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• She will be back with new improved ideas. Just sit back and wait.

Comment

• It looks like once again the last day or so of posts from Zilano (which were extensive) are gone. Fortunately I captured most of those (if not all) also. They are labled pages 21-z and 22-z which would have probably been pages 34 and 35 if pages weren't disappearing constantly. So those again were saved with Opera and you can get them along with a couple other items download from those 2 pages posted by downloading this: click here

Comment

Working...
                                X