Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vrand View Post
    Hi Zilano

Do you wind your coils with a crossover like Kapanadze coil?

<snip<
    Cheers Mike
    I strongly doubt they are wound that way for 2 reasons. One I'm sure zilano would have mentioned if they were wound that differently. And two - you'd probably get a quick visit from some black helicopters with the amount of scalar energy being generated in a caduceus setup like this. Maybe a time warp or two But OTOH maybe that's how she beams up.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
      I strongly doubt they are wound that way for 2 reasons. One I'm sure zilano would have mentioned if they were wound that differently. And two - you'd probably get a quick visit from some black helicopters with the amount of scalar energy being generated in a caduceus setup like this. Maybe a time warp or two But OTOH maybe that's how she beams up.
      Hi Zilano

If you are still here can you please comment?

Cheers Mike

Comment

• Interesting.
        Kapanadze didn't vanish,SR didn't vanish,Tesla didn't vanish obviously and Kapanadze creates nice power with it instead of "traveling time". lol
        So what about your previous statements that Kapanadze just uses Don Smith concepts if in fact he uses totally different spooky time-travel coils with totally different electromagnetic properties?
        Last edited by Zlatko; 09-12-2011, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• That doesn't really answer the question.

In the post http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post156373 you dirctly compare Smitha's and Kapanadze's coils
          assuming the same operation.

Originally posted by zilano

here u can understand kapanadze also. where he says first filter means diode then 2nd filter means another diode to pulse trafo.read kapanadze patent. and u will understand better. kapanadze did one thing instead of battery as pure feed he added capacitor across the input as a buffer. he charged that cap with battery and that cap fed the circuit containing high frequency module which then filtered and fed to primary. then added cap to primary and said first frequency stabilizer.to make primary resonant with secondary he again used stabilizer cap across secondary then 2nd filter to pulse output trafo.
          or in post 805 you say

well here we r not making high power tesla coil. didnt u see kapanadze spark. the spark here need not be quenched. a tesla coil contains thousands of turns. well here we have 20- 40 turns in secondary so its miniature tesla so power requirements r low. we can make spark even at 1000 volts and it will be sufficient for the process. since we r using air coils thats why we need a lot of magnetic field so we use thicker primary. if we use ferrite power input can be lesser say 6 volt 1 amp or less.KAPANADZE USED DON CIRCUIT. ALL HIS DEVICES ARE DON REPLICATIONS.
          You know so much about Don, i want to understand how is similar to Kapanadze like you say.
          Last edited by Zlatko; 09-12-2011, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• LOOK ; take Don Smith coils : one CW second CCW joined in center ,right ?

No take a tube of hard cardboard or PVC, wind one CW coil WITH gaps between turns exactly the same size as wire diameter.
            Now take another wire of the same diameter and length and wind CCW on top of this already placed wire using gaps (spaces) between turns of already placed coil.
            If I'm correct you will get Don Smith coils with center connection on one side and ends connections now on another side of coil AND IT WILL LOOK LIKE KAPANADZE COIL!

Now join both coils - as described by zilano (and Don Smith) and ground one side . You have now coil with HV HF as described by zilano in one of schematic - the only difference is that those coils are not separated in space.

If this is caduceus coil then let it be - personally I think it is just a neat way to place Don Smith coils and it may work if wire is HV with good insulation and coil have no ferrite/iron core (though I think ferrite HAS a big future and the compact small sized device Smith mentioned was made using some ferrite or metglass of even core with higher permeability).
            Last edited by boguslaw; 09-12-2011, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Many devices but same principles.

Don made quite a few devices apparentely different from each other,even is free energy devices are not quite build with exactly the same components.

I am planning to build the most simple device of Don's coil just to grasp the workings of it.if I succeed I will go to the next one and so on.

As for Kapanaze device,to me it looks like Don's device because it is using basicaly the same components:coils,capacitors,diodes,hv,ground etc...

Experiment and patience are good teachers.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                well kapanadze used don technology ...

kapanadze used caduceus coil and thats a bad technology.
                Logic in that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfortune View Post
                  Don made quite a few devices apparentely different from each other,even is free energy devices are not quite build with exactly the same components.

I am planning to build the most simple device of Don's coil just to grasp the workings of it.if I succeed I will go to the next one and so on.

As for Kapanaze device,to me it looks like Don's device because it is using basicaly the same components:coils,capacitors,diodes,hv,ground etc...

Experiment and patience are good teachers.
                  Just exactly that. We're trying to build the better system withouth understanding the most simple one.

I think the most simple is the plasma globe he showed. Coil, capacitors and a plasma globe is neccesary. Just simple, but I haven't seen anyone that have replicated the globe and worked well. There have been many different replicas, but it doesn't works.

I have replicated AV plug with the schematics in hand and I cannot run the device, even with the same configuration!!
                  The light bulb doesn't light.

Well, we know that the best system is to start with the most simple circuits and when they work, go to the next complex. It seems that there is a global idea in the forums to go for the more complex device. Until this date, I don't know anybody that have been succesfull. If anyone has, he is in silence.

Comment

well kapanadze used don technology. dons technology is a clean one and contains no hazards to health and time warp. where as for getting 9 volt input and getting kwatts output kapanadze used caduceus coil and thats a bad technology. moreover sr193 stopped further coz of dangers involved and even kapanadze is also not in the news why? they both realized the dangers involved. am not saying dons technology is hazard free there is a danger of electrocution with high voltage where as in scalar waves caduceus coils there r hidden dangers destroying ur body and mind.

kapanadze produced many devices his first one was rotor one. then he used don one u see green box magic and then the pink one with caduceus coil. and TMZ used caduceus but patents have not been given to any of kapanadze. there r hidden dangers. wud u like a technology with great output but at ur health costs? the anser is no.

many people who say that they get resonance are mistaken with the induction output. I point out that when u get resonance and when u attach load to secondary it has no effect on the primary input if it does show affect on primary input that means resonance condition is not met and the output is just based on transformer characteristics not a resonant transformer. either u step up or step down if resonance is reached output is always ample and more than input.

don is a clean one no after effects.

rgds

zzzz
                    Hi Zilano

Thank you for verifying that Kapanadze & SR193 both used the caduceus coil to make Free Energy from their devices!

As far as using Don Smith's design to make Free Energy it looks like you are the only one that found out how to do that.

When will you post your circuit design and parts list or sell units?

Cheers Mike
                    Last edited by vrand; 09-12-2011, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Unless there is some kind of weird math, I can not work out how to get my reverse tesla coil (step DOWN) to have a short length primary with many turns and a longer secondary (4X) with less turns without a lot of excess wire left over. Unless maybe the reverse tesla (step down) doesn't have to be 1:4. Just the step up needs to be 1:4. Will maybe try different kinds of drugs tonight and figure it out.

Comment

• post #868
                        Hi

wire can be solid. but multistranded is recommended. rgds
                        zzzz
                        post #931
                        use 18awg on primary and 12awg on secondary not stranded on both

rgds

zzzz
                        Last edited by TanTric; 09-12-2011, 06:07 PM.
                        Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

I see this project has got to a new phase!

Comment

• That's funny !

I was just wishing i had a wishing machine today !

Comment

• Originally posted by nico View Post
                              Page 26 on post 762 is a pdf with a summary there.
                              @ nico: Thanks for your answer . Two last questions: Have you guys measured COP (OU) of Zilano´s design? What improvements have you gotten over Naudin´s replicas (http://jnaudin.free.fr/kapagen/index.htm)?

Thankyou

Comment

• Originally posted by AhuraMazda View Post
                                I see this project has got to a new phase!
                                Wishing machine is crazy but caduceus coil and torroid looks very interesting. I wish I could draw schematic of this ! but I can't understand what is means:
                                "The theory is simple. We want to reach into the zero point. A standard toroidal antennae acts like a laser. You can only pick up the signal if you are directly inline with projection from the middle of the toroid. The idea would be reflect the toroid back on itself thus making another toroid. Thus the entire signal would be contained with the toroid and would reach a super state instantly. To construct it, you would need to find a flexible ferrite tubular core and wind a standard caduceus coil, then bend the coil back upon itself. Where you would find such a tubular core, I don’t know. It would still be worth playing around with the standard caduceus coil, though."

I don't want to spoil this thread so please if anybody has information about how toroidal ferrite antena is picking signal - point me to that info. I'm very interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X