Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
    @ZILANO

I've just finished reading the Ainslie document you posted. Well, basically it says that you can run a circuit using emf and back-emf to increase the performance. She explains about a man in africa that built a self-charging circuit for his daughter's small electric car. I read that new some years ago.

Usually, people build closed circuits, and rosemary has shown that using both the emf and back-emf you can increase the system's performance while producing COP>1. The only thing necessary is to adjust the pulse train you input into the inductor. You need to be able to select the frequency (never less than 40 HZ), the pulse width. And you need also to select the performance of the core and the awg of the wire to produce better effects.

Well, I've a document from a russian (the doc is in english) that explains exactly the same technique. Using the collapsing magnetic field to produce excess energy. The russian explains more in deep how and what you need to tune to get that effect. As far I know a guy in the usa built an electric bike that worked with that circuit.

But Donald's device doesn't work like that. Ainslie is saying that you can tap excess energy from the local environment. Smith also says that, but while Ainslie can produce a cop as high as 20, Smith can produce COPs much more higher that Ainslie's one. Smith amplifies scalar fields while Ainslie produce collapsing magnetic fields that are fixed in magnitude. Well, you can tune the pulse train you put into the inductor to get higher results, but with a limit. With Smith you take the internal component of the electromagnetic wave, the capacitive current, and you amplify it several times. Remember that Smith starts with 12V battery, I don't know the wattage but maybe a maximum of 400 Watt. The output is around 60 KiloWatts. COP = 150. Also, Smith says that his batteries don't get depleted.
    Can you post that russian document, about collapsing magnetic fields?
    There is any diferences? using one cap (20nF) or two caps (40nf), in series with primary ?

Comment

• Kind of confused

Hi Zilano: I’m a newbie and maybe this is a stupid question, since I haven’t read the whole thread. The name of this thread is Donald Smith Devices….¿Is not this device you’re talking about the Kapagen?, If not, Is there any summary note or key page number to read instead of going through the whole story?.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by jovimon1 View Post
        Hi Zilano: I’m a newbie and maybe this is a stupid question, since I haven’t read the whole thread. The name of this thread is Donald Smith Devices….¿Is not this device you’re talking about the Kapagen?, If not, Is there any summary note or key page number to read instead of going through the whole story?.

Thanks
        Page 26 on post 762 is a pdf with a summary there.
        Last edited by nico; 09-10-2011, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
          ... 4 times of primary ...
          "4 times of" ... does that mean the secondary is longer then the primary?

Comment

in don case yes.
            So when you say:
            Originally posted by zilano
            its very simple if u have 12kv feed then 12,000/100=120 volt means 100 turns in primary and one turn in secondary. actually u need 2 turns in secondary one clockwise and one anticlockwise. and join the two with diode to make single output so u have 120 volt out.(length of secondary will be 4 times of primary leave extra uncoiled)
            you are saying his secondary should be longer then his primary?

Comment

• Construction Questions

Taking one step at a time. From upstream to downstream.

CUSTOM NST
              i do custom flyback for 4kV @ 35kHz. have two ferrite transformers (see pictures). identical specs for each:

collector: 8 turns #24 approx 15uh
              output: 1350 turns #38 appro .5hy

they are insulated for 6kv. the manufacturer says they are 4000 volt model at 15ma, 20kHz-100kHz operating frequency.

going to run two in parallel from one or two 2n3055. any problems so far? They are 28k074 from this page... High Voltage Transformers

Coils
              got 10AWG for L1 and 4AWG for L2 (step down). 10AWG is 0.2043 inches diameter. 10AWG is 0.1019, so roughly 2:1 ratio for thickness.

winding is sloppy though. what do I use to space the wires? on the AWG4? on the AWG10? what do I use to fix the windings? electrical tape? epoxy?

how do I tap these wires? make good connections? if L1 is length and L2 is length / 4, do I include leads / taps in the length calculation?

What about wire spacing? Do I want to make L2 1/4 of L1 coil height too?

Table
              my experiment bench has lots of metal underneath. Great big, thick wooden top, but all underneath is metal.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by jharmon; 09-11-2011, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Hi folks!

earlier i have recommended ferrite core but that can produce bad radiation as pointed out by boguslaw. he is right.

i recommend u to use air core only in don circuits.

AIRCORE ONLY!

RGDS

ZZZZ
                I wallready finished my oscillator for 50Khz who will drive my flyback. Primary coil (on ferrite) is in 50Khz resonance, 64 turns, 0.470 miliH, capacitor 20nf (5 capacitor of 0.1uF each in series).
                Secondary is 8 turns CCw and 8 turns Cw, Lsecondary is 7-8 microH each, the capacitor will be 1,5uF for resonate at 50Khz.
                Because will be a step down transformer in primary will be 2Kv in secondary 260v -280v at 50Khz frequencies. This can be dangerous for my TV or my computer? or for me?

Comment

• Another suppressed invention.

Sorry for my english it is not my native language.

I have listen to a lot of Don Lee Smith videos and seen most of is diagrams on is free energy devices I could have a hand on.

15 years ago Don stated in one of is conference that a solid state device of is invention existed not larger than a small cube.

That "cube" was to be manufacture in Japan,Zilano do you have any knowledge of that and how it could work.(Don mentions that it didn't need capacitors)

I have basic electronic knowledge but I plan to build and test Don's device in the near future.For now I am studying and learning the principles and gathering my parts here and there.

Thanks Zilano, for your patience and good will.

Comment

• Here is simplest Don circuit:

Don Smith kindly show it in video here and explain how works: Donald L Smith Device - part 5

Is without (expensive) capacitors.
                    For everybody who want build with minimal component
                    or save money.

Comment

yes the length must be longer but turns ratio is smaller. if he has 2000 volt input to primary of 100 turns which gives him 20 volt per turn in primary so he will have 6 turns in secondary giving him 120 volt in secondary.

Won't that leave ALOT of extra wire from your secondary just laying there? To get 100 turns in primary thats alot of wire. Then to have your secondary 4 times that length with only 6 turns there will be alot of extra wire left over. I understand the turns ratio needed to drop the voltage down, but wow.

Let's say 100 turns primary with extra for connections comes to about 50 feet of wire. That means secondary must be 200 feet of wire and only maybe 25 to 50 feet is used in the 6 turns, thats 150 foot of extra wire outside of the secondary just laying there. Is that correct?

Comment

• No coils,no capacitors in a match box.

Listen to this video,this is what I was referring to.

http://www.freeenergyinventions.com/...th_1996_17.avi

"Applying the same principles" he said.

I wish I knew the principles.Still learning, one day I will get it!

Comment

Hi this circuit will fry transformer. Don was quite clever. he wanted us to learn from mistakes. if u feed 35khz to iron core then core will saturate and heat up. coz iron core cant manage high frequencies thats why we use ferrite cores. moreover don wanted us to get to know wot is R. R is actually capacitor.

regards

zzzz
                          Zilano,
                          i don't understand.
                          But resistor change frequence to 60 Hz, then transformer sees 60 Hz and will not fry.
                          Don explain how to find right frequence change resistor with radio league chart. That's his whole point.
                          If he means capacitor why doesn't he show it?

What surprise me most is that you said you use frequency change resistor in your home powering device yourself to get to 50/60 Hz and not capacitors and obviously your transformer does not fry and receives 60 Hz from the resistor ?! --> post #160

Originally posted by zilano
                          Hi there!

those who dont agree with the R. CAN bridge and use push-pull transformer with 12/24v dc and chime the output and brighten their lamps with no hassles of learning reactance charts and understanding !
                          although i use resistor and it saved me from a bunch of circuit.

regards

zzz
                          You explain the concept yourself here : #147

Can you explain that?
                          Last edited by Zlatko; 09-11-2011, 04:43 PM.

Comment

well i did not disclose it b4 as it was one of don secret. i used C not R.

well in patrick kelly book. he says don does not disclose everything fully. we have to use minds to grab the thing.

rgds

zzzz
                            Are you joking?
                            I folow thread from beginning. Why the long dispute about frequence change resistor with that guy where at som point you say you have working device based on it if in reality you used capacitor?

I mean i try to build device exactly like yours and i took ths informations for real and wanted to use resistor just to find out it was wrong info.

Can you at least verify that there is no more secrets before people build?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zlatko View Post
                              Are you joking?
                              I folow thread from beginning. Why the long dispute about frequence change resistor with that guy where at som point you say you have working device based on it if in reality you used capacitor?

I mean i try to build device exactly like yours and i took ths informations for real and wanted to use resistor just to find out it was wrong info.

Can you at least verify that there is no more secrets before people build?
                              I completely understand your frustration. I've seen many vague answers and changes in what she has said. I do believe she has a working device, and has revealed all, but all this confusion from the language conversion and backtracking is making my head spin. I do realize she wants us to learn it for ourselves and I have no problem with that what so ever because I do want to learn. I remember in school, the teacher would teach us math or history or whatever and not just say here figure it out for yourself. I still have a couple more things to try based on what she has told us. Then after that, I'm giving up.

Comment

• I indeed frustrated or beter disappointed.
                                Few posts back she said she is worried to be called disinfo agent, but she
                                pushed the wrong info abot resistor changing frequence in several posts.
                                I don't understand that.
                                I also don't understand Smith. I mean he convincingly explains the resistor chart story, but why if it does not work
                                and wil even damage yuor equipment ?

Well i use caps then in my build. What to do.
                                Good Luck with your build Drak !
                                Last edited by Zlatko; 09-11-2011, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X