Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
    I've found on russian site something interesting which needs confirmation. They posted schematic of TV flyback , the newer one with built-int diode. They stated it already contain HV diode and capacitor.If that's true some effects could be obtained just with flyback,spark gap and primary of transformer, when matching resonant frequency of flyback and matching primary to this.
    I'm still searching for a way to measure length of primary and secondary of flyback or car ignition coil for purpose of 1/4 wavelength resonance.
    Anybody has idea ?

Just my poor two cents
    High Voltage Electrolysis - YouTube
    email me if you want this auto resonance finding schematic.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
      well here we r not making high power tesla coil. didnt u see kapanadze spark. the spark here need not be quenched. a tesla coil contains thousands of turns. well here we have 20- 40 turns in secondary so its miniature tesla so power requirements r low. we can make spark even at 1000 volts and it will be sufficient for the process. since we r using air coils thats why we need a lot of magnetic field so we use thicker primary. if we use ferrite power input can be lesser say 6 volt 1 amp or less.KAPANADZE USED DON CIRCUIT. ALL HIS DEVICES ARE DON REPLICATIONS.
      THE THIEF CIRCUIT THAT SR 193 USED IS NOT WORTH THATS WHY SR 193 GOT 150 WATT POWER. the generator can produce much amt of power but how much we want in kw dpends on tha caps used for collection. how much u collect decides the capacity of ur generator. its like rain falling but u cant collect all rain water. u will collect as much ur bucket can hold. use larger bucket for larger harvest. use capacitor formula to calculate kw capacity. ur bucket is a capacitor.

Spark is a wonderful switch and works fine. old technology is gold technology. in dons circuit all u need is caps n coils and no transistors needed even to produce sine wave AC 50/60 hz 110,120 220, 230 volts.

remember TESLA TIMES was an era with no transistors. when he did it can be done today also.

rgds

zelina zilano zeis zane!
      Hi,
      Where i'll find more details about Thief circuit? I want to start with small power to see the effects.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hope View Post
        High Voltage Electrolysis - YouTube
        email me if you want this auto resonance finding schematic.
        Could you post the schematic
        Thank You
        Dave
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

the idea is to harvest n capture energy and pulse isolation transformer. its like generetor working continuously. moreover nst is also having L1 ands L2 and their frequency is 60 hz( though low but still can charge caps) and thats wot is fed to caps. but i think idea didnt catch on.

rgds
          I dont understand the smith device.

What energy is there to harvest other than what is put in, and isnt that entropic?

Comment

• LCR Meter

Can anyone recommend an LCR Meter for these experiments?

Comment

• Originally posted by jharmon View Post
              Can anyone recommend an LCR Meter for these experiments?
              I don't know if its any good for these experiments and it might be a little over kill for all this, but I like like it. EEVblog #137 - BK Precision 879B Handheld LCR Meter Review - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
                I dont understand the smith device.

What energy is there to harvest other than what is put in, and isnt that entropic?
                I have heard different ideas from different people about how Donald Smith's device works. I have my own idea too.

I think it works as a capacitive current amplifier. It's basically a resonant step-up transformer where the input to the transformer is radiant energy (capacitive current) and the output, from the transformer, is also capacitive current, but amplified. Why capacitive current? Because with electromagnetism is impossible to amplify power. Capacitive current is powerless, since amperage = 0. There is not an electron flow in the circuit. There is a time-varying electric field (pure voltage).

The source of all energy is the ambien background, and you know that in the background there are only potential and potential gradients. No amperage is present naturally in the Sea of Energy. Once the electromagnetic energy has been transformed to capacitive energy and that energy has been amplified, then the next step is to "rectify" that energy to electromagnetism to perform useful (or not useful ) tasks with it.

That is the idea that I have found more comprensible.
                Last edited by AetherScientist; 09-10-2011, 07:15 AM.

Comment

hi!

its not necessary to store energy in cpacitor and rectify we can directly feed it to the transformer.

rgds

zzzz
                  When I say Capacitive Current, I'm not refering to energy that comes from a capacitor. Capacitive current is similar to electrostatic energy. Something similar to Reactive Current. It's a powerless energy since I = 0 amps

Was you refering to energy that comes from capacitors?
                  Last edited by AetherScientist; 09-10-2011, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• I knew about Xdole channel. There are tons of videos where you can see how Longitudinal waves can be created. That is not the question. I have tons of different videos showing all kind of techniques. The thing is to know what are L-Waves and how to put in practise.

A text I've found says:
                    A low cost and low losses single-wire electric power system (SWEPS) was developed. The new technology of electric power transmission uses idle operation regime of the transmission line and reactive capacitive current for transmission of active electric power. Three different SWEPS were constructed and tested: 230 V, 10 kV and 100 kV. Resonance mode of oscillation with frequency from 3 to 30 kHz was used to provide the most efficient power transmission. Frequency converter and modified Tesla transformer are applied at the generator site to generate high frequency reactive capacitive current. Reversal Tesla transformer and standard rectifier and invertor were used at the user's end to convert the reactive high frequency electric power to standard 50-60 Hz electricity. It was experimentally proved that SWEPS has quasi-superconductive properties for reactive capacitive current flow along the line even at high operation temperature of the electric conductor. SWEPS has no resistance losses for the following conductor materials: copper, aluminum, steel, tungsten, carbon, water, damp soil. SWEPS can be applied both for the energy transmission from renewable powerful generation site to a large energy system and for transmission lines for connecting different parts of renewable energy system.
                    It's easy, in electromagnetism voltage represent system's energy. Amperage represent system's losses (dissipation of voltage in form of heat and light). So, in the output of the transformer you cannot have more energy at the same time you try to get more losses. If you want to get energy from the local environment, you need to know that there are not natural amperage in the environment and if you want gains you need to stop losses. It's very easy.

As Eric Dollard says... if you don't understand this, it's better that I talk to my pet Coyote.
                    Well, Coyote was stolen from Eric. But I can talk to other thing LOL
                    Last edited by AetherScientist; 09-10-2011, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• The higher the frequency used, the higher energy you get. It's like a pump, more times in the same time is more flow.

in the picture you show, I cannot say how it works. It seems incomplete. I have always thought 2 things:
                      1) Mr Donald is showing an incomplete or modified circuit
                      2) If the information he shows is true, then there is something that I don't understand.

Modifying a little bit the circuit I'm able to understand how it works. If not, I have an incomplete idea. I know some people that have replicated Don Smith's device and they cannot get the same results.

Something I feel that Smith is saying that only with HV and Hfrequency with some caps you can get OU. I think there is something more...

A question, when you say... KVA, is the unit to measure reactive current?

Comment

• Originally posted by cognito
                        See attached image. Here you see what is missing on the picture from Don.

kilo Volts Amps what the capacitor can store for useful energy.
                        This energy becomes useful watts at the iso-transformer.

Br,
                        Cognito
                        Well, it can be one of the mechanism that Smith hides.

Well, my turn....
                        The part that I think is omitted is the part where Smith creates reactive-capacitive current. In my own oppinion Don Smith's device is a reactive-capacitive (scalar field) amplifier instead of
                        transverse-conductive (electromagnetic wave) amplifier. He says that the energy he obtains it comes from the ambient background. And in the ambient background only exist potentials and potential gradients. No amperage exist in the background. So, without exception, it must be a capacitive amplifier.

It's well know that the capacitive energy (time-varying electric field without amperage) can be transformed into conductive-electromagnetic waves. There is an example where a guy use a toroidal ferrite core where he uses as the primary a capacitive current (one-wire), and the output is automatically 2-wire conductive current. So, it can be thought that the higher amount of scalar field-capacitive current we have, the more electromagnetic energy we can get in the output. Since capacitive current can be amplified in terms of "power" (I say "power" since capacitive current has no amperage, so P = V x 0 = 0), we can transform ZPE to conductive-electromagnetic waves. The main point is to amplify capacitive instead of conductive.
                        Using the configuration Don suggest I think is impossible to get capacitive currents. A small change, like the one I show in the picture attachment, need to be done.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by AetherScientist; 09-10-2011, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Extracting useful info from Zilano's Docs and comparing with my other posts

don_smith_energy_guide.pdf

AT THIS POINT USEFUL RADIANT ENERGY IS ACCESSIBLE
                          He is using capacitive current

ELECTRO IS SUBJECT TO OHM’S LAW AND RETURNS TO THE
                          AMBIENT BY A HEAT
                          DEATH
                          Conductive current (electromagnetic) is subject to resistance and Ohm's law need to be applied. When electrons flow you can measure amperage. Amperage is system losses in form of heat and light. Radiant energy doesn't obeys to ohm's law because is quasy-superconductive at room temperature. It's an ampere-free form of energy, a time-varying electric field.

MAGNETIC IS FULLY AMPLIFIABLE AS SEEN IN AUDIBLE SOUND AND RADIO FREQUENCIES
                          Ampere-free form of electrical energy (as oposed to electric part of energy, as discussed before) is fully amplifiable since the system is open at it has no looses (amperage).

THEREFORE THE HUGH POTENTIALS OBSERVED FROM
                          TESLA COILS , GAUSS METERS , PLASMA TUBES AND SPARK
                          GAPS ARE OPEN SOURCES WHICH ACCESS THE UNIVERSE’S
                          AMBIENT ENERGY , WHICH IS EVERYWHERE PRESENT
                          An Avramenko is a modified Tesla's Coil which produces longitudinal waves. It produces only potentials (not electromagnetic waves). Its source is ambient energy, which is a scalar field everywhere present.

Comment

• I've just downloaded it

Originally posted by zilano
                            Hi scifi!

plz read this below to understand don better

read all from top to bottom

http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Ain...rick_Kelly.pdf

regards

zelina
                            reading.... I will modify this post (if no one has post something), when I finish reading it...

Comment

• @ZILANO

I've just finished reading the Ainslie document you posted. Well, basically it says that you can run a circuit using emf and back-emf to increase the performance. She explains about a man in africa that built a self-charging circuit for his daughter's small electric car. I read that new some years ago.

Usually, people build closed circuits, and rosemary has shown that using both the emf and back-emf you can increase the system's performance while producing COP>1. The only thing necessary is to adjust the pulse train you input into the inductor. You need to be able to select the frequency (never less than 40 HZ), the pulse width. And you need also to select the performance of the core and the awg of the wire to produce better effects.

Well, I've a document from a russian (the doc is in english) that explains exactly the same technique. Using the collapsing magnetic field to produce excess energy. The russian explains more in deep how and what you need to tune to get that effect. As far I know a guy in the usa built an electric bike that worked with that circuit.

But Donald's device doesn't work like that. Ainslie is saying that you can tap excess energy from the local environment. Smith also says that, but while Ainslie can produce a cop as high as 20, Smith can produce COPs much more higher that Ainslie's one. Smith amplifies scalar fields while Ainslie produce collapsing magnetic fields that are fixed in magnitude. Well, you can tune the pulse train you put into the inductor to get higher results, but with a limit. With Smith you take the internal component of the electromagnetic wave, the capacitive current, and you amplify it several times. Remember that Smith starts with 12V battery, I don't know the wattage but maybe a maximum of 400 Watt. The output is around 60 KiloWatts. COP = 150. Also, Smith says that his batteries don't get depleted.
                              Last edited by AetherScientist; 09-10-2011, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
                                @ZILANO

I've just finished reading the Ainslie document you posted. Well, basically it says that you can run a circuit using emf and back-emf to increase the performance. She explains about a man in africa that built a self-charging circuit for his daughter's small electric car. I read that new some years ago.

Usually, people build closed circuits, and rosemary has shown that using both the emf and back-emf you can increase the system's performance while producing COP>1. The only thing necessary is to adjust the pulse train you input into the inductor. You need to be able to select the frequency (never less than 40 HZ), the pulse width. And you need also to select the performance of the core and the awg of the wire to produce better effects.

Well, I've a document from a russian (the doc is in english) that explains exactly the same technique. Using the collapsing magnetic field to produce excess energy. The russian explains more in deep how and what you need to tune to get that effect. As far I know a guy in the usa built an electric bike that worked with that circuit.

But Donald's device doesn't work like that. Ainslie is saying that you can tap excess energy from the local environment. Smith also says that, but while Ainslie can produce a cop as high as 20, Smith can produce COPs much more higher that Ainslie's one. Smith amplifies scalar fields while Ainslie produce collapsing magnetic fields that are fixed in magnitude. Well, you can tune the pulse train you put into the inductor to get higher results, but with a limit. With Smith you take the internal component of the electromagnetic wave, the capacitive current, and you amplify it several times. Remember that Smith starts with 12V battery, I don't know the wattage but maybe a maximum of 400 Watt. The output is around 60 KiloWatts. COP = 150. Also, Smith says that his batteries don't get depleted.
                                I agree.This is all about radiant energy, but nobody knows what is that ?

It could be electric field or magnetic wave withtout connection to electrons or simply it could be kind of radio wave in near-field range when magnetic part is not curled into rings. Tesla stated that every radio is working using HIS METHOD, and Hertz method is useless (Well it is useful for short range hieliographic like transmission) .He even said that Hertz also stated EM kind being not usable.

Now that would explain a few things. Radio waves in near-field range is the same as longitudinal wave, just need to be properly conducted.A friend of mine told me that while working near big power radio transmitter you can take wire in hand turn around and get spark from itself being a couple of meters from transmitter.

This remind me Kapanadze big 100kW generator enclosed in Faraday cage.
                                Though xDole seems to be safe with his experiments.

That's why I have a problem with ferrite core . SR913 reported his device producing bad radiation, also I know that 21Mhz there is NMR resonant frequency of Iron and here we are using much higher like 123Mhz or so . How we can safetely use ferrite core inside proposed by zilano Don Smith circuits mods , without generating bad radiation ?

Just my small anxiety

Comment

Working...
                                X