No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new circuit is very interesting, Z. A primary, a resonant secondary which is completely unloaded, and then a pair of tertiary coils paralleled to drive the load. You don't mention the tuning of the tertiary coils only the wire size, so I am assuming they are not resonant and simply pushing displacement current into the load. Very curious.

I did some experiments with similar arrangements, but without the resonant secondary stage. I was able to convert spark discharges into into brightly lit halogen bulb on the output stage, but never saw anything I thought was above unity. I can see that the resonant secondary may change the game though, and I'm looking forward to trying it.
    Last edited by LtBolo; 08-30-2011, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• zilano

What I mean is that new CRT flyback has internally HV capacitor, so it is already resonant circuit.That I saw on russian page.They stated internally flyback is like in picture (when flyback text should be replaced by primary/secondary windings)
      That should be easy to check with RLC meter ,right ?
      Attached Files

Comment

• need lost schematics of Zilano

Thank you Zilano for your answer....

I suppose some of you guys have Zilano lost attachments saved...When you have the time , please post them in a document ;for all newbies , like me ,seed the knowledge further

Thank you

Comment

• Zilano,

i am just reading this thread for the first time today, i am looking for cicuit diagrams, there are lots of your posts where you say 'pic attached' but the pic is not there.

Is this just me or others too ?

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
            well all da credit GOES TO ONE MAN HERE AND THATS MIKE!

He is the one who collected the material i just winked at him and he did all the harvest! CHEERS ! TO MIKE!

welcome back! to forum!

enjoy ur stay!

regards

zilano zeis zane!
            Thank You Zilano for sharing your research with us here!

As more experiments come in I will update the design document to show actual Capacitor values and Coil Inductances, wire sizes and spark gaps photos.

Experimenters please post your results here so we all can all share what works and what does not work so we can build a working unit the first time!

Keep up the good work Zilano!

Cheers Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by qvision View Post
              Zilano,

i am just reading this thread for the first time today, i am looking for cicuit diagrams, there are lots of your posts where you say 'pic attached' but the pic is not there.

Is this just me or others too ?
              There is a 3MB limit to what posters can Upload Attachments to this site. So Zilano would have to start deleting previous uploaded attached photos/diagrams etc... Myself I just uploaded 3 documents and am already at 2.65MB.

Here is Zilano's circuit design in a summary document I created (see post #595). You might also want to read Dynatron's design attachments on post 593 & 594 as Zilano used some of his design ideas.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...ranslation.pdf

Cheers Mike

Comment

• Is there a link for the design document ?

Or does anyone have the attachments missing from many of Zilano's posts ?

Thanks.

*EDIT*

posted this as you posted above, thanks

*EDIT*

Comment

Hi Ltbolo!
                  yes the coils r resonating! but use formula 246/freq in mghz=X
                  divide X by suitable value so u get length suitable for turns say eg. 1.5ft and use scondary 1.5*4=6.0 feet even a little deviation of x forces u to use caps else u dont need caps.
                  I was referring to the output coils, not the secondary. Are the output coils tuned as well?

Comment

• unclarities

Zilano ;
                    I see in your picture near AC source , the number 100 ;this is a resistor at 100 ohms?

Also ,how will look like your circuit at pulsed dc ?

Now;regarding the flyback driver given here:
                    POWERLABS' High Voltage Solid State Flyback Driver

I made the following modification :

With original design, my circuit draws at 12 v ,700 ma and gave me in secondary (300 turns of 0,3 mm wire ) a flame between terminals about 7 mm long;

With my modification , circuit worked well too ,with less energy draw from battery ( around 600 ma).In conclusion ,in my opinion the 27 ohm resistor is useless ...can somebody tell me why in original schematic , the 27 ohm resistor is used if the circuit working better without him?
                    Last edited by sinergicus; 08-30-2011, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
                      Well, I'm still working no positive results yet.
                      Nice setup drak.

Your secondary windings looked to be spaced farther away from your primary than 1/2" spacing?

Zilano says 2" primary and 3" secondary. What are your coil diameters?

Maybe next add some copper coated welding rods inside the primary? Zilano also says that will get you better results/more amps out of the secondary, as the primary coil coupling to the secondary coil increases dramatically.

What does your LCR meter say is the inductance of your coils?

What frequency are you resonating your primary coil? What are your primary caps values?

Do you have a center tab to ground on your secondary?

One theory with the secondary bifilar coil arrangement with the center tap to ground is to "pull electrons" from the ground connection. Another is that the bifilar CW/CWW creates volts on one end and amps on the other end of the coils. A third theory is that it creates "cold electricity" and the ground and capacitors "converts" the cold electricity to real electrons.

Looking forward to your experiments results, thank you for sharing them over here.

Cheers Mike

Comment

Hi Mike!

energy doesnt come from ground. ground acts as a drain pipe and if we use choke there we can control the hv voltage. of the secondary coil. and if we shunt it means no resistance to ground then hv is at full peak in secondary coil. its the magic of magnetic and electric fileds that produce amps.

rgds

zzz
                        Hi Zilano

Thanks for the explaination.

Is the choke wound over the primary coil as shown in your diagram?

And by choke shunt to ground in this diagram?

So there are 3 sets of coils, primary, bifilar secondary CW/CW & and a bifilar choke CW/CCW? Did I get that right?

Cheers Mike

Comment

• Mike,

Im my previous tests here and here I was using a series spark gap. According to zilano you can't get OU with a series spark gap. I'm still trying to get my parallel spark gap to fire. Those pictures are of a parallel gap setup and I got no results with them yet. I'm still having trouble matching between NST and primary. I don't remember the inductance of those coils right off hand. Matching resonant frequencies is easy if you have a scope and a function generator. Or you can just measure the inductance and use on line calculator. I have resonance between NST and primary, but still parallel gap will not fire. Not sure whats going on.

Comment

• Thanks Zilano.

If you want to be able to provide links to schematics with no limit then use something like :

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Comment

Hi Mike!

there is no choke here. choke can be put across output. here r 4 coils
                              1 primary.
                              2 secondary bifilar
                              3 output1
                              4 output 2

output 1 and output 2 are joined parallel for final output.

coils wound over ferrite rings and if u cant find ferrite rings u can use cu coated welding rods in pvc tube and wind bifilar first then secondaries at ends and finally primary in centre. mark leads of each coils coz later they will confuse u if same wire is used. use different colored wire. so identificable.
                              bifilar is shunted and earthed. lengths must be exact 246/freq in mhz=Z
                              divide z by suitable number so u get 1 feet or so adn make each bifilar 4 ft. if the division is not exact then use fractional part also else coil will be needing caps to match pri n sec resonance.

rgds
                              zzz
                              Hi Zilano

Similar to Dynatron's circuit?

He uses 2 external inductors after the secondary L31 100uH.

Dynatron gets close to 2.5kw output.

What is needed in his design to get 10kw output?

Cheers Mike

Comment

u can use series spark gap! coz u r not using nst. u r using flyback. really sorry i just forgot that u r using flyabck not nst.
                                Nah, it's ok. I'm just struggling here on a time table to save the thousands of the 6.9 billion family members I have that are dying everyday because of lack of food, water, heat, and cool air. I will now switch back to a SERIES spark gap, and continue my work. Thank you for all your help.

Comment

Working...
                                X