No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I'm still working no positive results yet.
    Attached Files

Comment

• zilano,

I'm curious as to the CT capacitor in your "the circuit.jpg". Is that capacitor there to adjust the resonance of the secondary of the NST, or is it there to adjust the resonance of the primary of the step-down? I know its there to match the frequencies of the NST with the step-down, but it looks like in the circuit that it is adjusting the resonant frequency of the secondary of the NST unless the spark gap does something weird when it fires that I don't understand. And if so, don't we need a capacitor for the primary of the step-down so it will resonate at 30khz also? Damn, I feel like the guy in idocracy trying to figure out time travel.

Comment

• For those looking for a working Don Smith circuit check out Dynatron's website:
        DYNATRON / Главна� / FreeEnergyLT

Dynatrons Youtube Videos:
        До�ка и турбина.avi - YouTube

Dynatron's circuit design in PDF (Russian):
        Google: Инструкция по сборке Генератора свободной энергии

This posts over at the Russian forum 001Labs 12 days ago talks about the key to his design is the LOW inductace in his air coils:

Google Translate

dynatron
        Experimenter
        Dean

Re: Donald L. Smith
        «Reply # 3562 on: August 15, 2011, 10:52:41»
        Guys, REPEAT ALL ONCE AGAIN FOR ANY RESISTANCE TO AVOID CHAINS In SVERHEDENICHNYH, otherwise it is ALREADY COMMON CHAIN.
        MY rotor resistance 4.7 ohms and this is already the very real, PICTURE PORT.
        In other words, IT'S VIOLATION OF SWITCHING SYSTEM ...
        The whole chain, in any way connected electrically to the coil secondary housing Smith should have a minimum of resistance. sometimes even have to sacrifice the inductance, so namoat thicker wire, generally a motor fillipinets treads rewound, and Smith in the original transformer 12/125 volt
        PS
        in these systems, power output is not determined by the voltage, it is determined by the current through the inductor.
        dependence of current through the inductor at a certain frequency is linear with respect to the value of inductance.
        but the energy is quadratic in the current.
        Naprimyr we reduce the inductance of the coil 10 times, the current also increases by 10 times.
        Hence, the energy increases quadratically to the current divided by the number of times to reduce inductance.
        ie in the national energy we have to increase by 10 times.

But so do not be infinity, because the smaller the inductance, the more commensurate with her lead resistance, and this is also dramatically affects the parameters of the system ..
        This of course is different from Zilano's 10kw device where the added "copper coated welding rods" inserted into the primary of the L1 increases the inductance.

Zilano's circuit is a mixture of Dynatron, Don Smith and SR123(?) circuits but has not been posted yet.

Cheers Mike

Comment

• Dynatrons PDF circuit design:
          Google translation:

Instructions for assembly free energy generator.

Part 1 components and materials
          1) High Voltage Power Supply 3000V 100 - 200 watts.
          You can use transformers for neon lamps, or any similar
          amateur design with a high conversion efficiency and stabilization
          output current.
          A possible embodiment of the transducer assemblies

2) High-frequency resonant system L1 / L2
          Coil L1 dangle high quality audio cable sechenirem 6.10 mm2, or
          homemade litz by appropriate cross-section. Approximate length from
          conclusions obtained litz (audio) - approximately 2 meters.
          Coiling is performed on the pipe kanlizatsionnoy £ 50 mm, number of turns 4-5 (left
          wrapped).
          The remaining conclusions of the coil is not brezaem and conclude by mid-pipes
          connected to the surge of the primary loop and capacitors.
          Available variants

Secondary coil L2 of the resonant circuit is performed bare copper (preferably
          silver-plated, tinned worse) a wire diameter of 2-3 mm. The diameter of winding
          secondary coil is about 75mm. The coil tap is performed from the middle. both
          half have one winding direction (clockwise, ie right).
          Approximate number of coil turns, 2x16, 2h18 turns. coil must
          perform air version with mounting holes in the 4.3-fixing brackets.
          Mounting kotuschek should not allow runoff vyokochastotnyh high charges
          in any other part of the scheme and design. Conclusions coils clamped in Enclosures
          pads placed on the mounting plate for connection of other earthly
          circuit elements. Ratio of the lengths of wire coils L1 to L2 1 to 4, including the length of
          vyvov connection to the elements of the scheme.
          A possible embodiment of the coil vtorinoy

High-voltage diodes (pillars)
          You can use store bought or make your own.
          Diodes of each arm must have current rating of at least 10 amps
          reverse voltage of 25-30 kV
          Parallel connection of several columns for
          required current.
          Version of the high diode

Contour capacitors (for coils L1, L2)
          Kondenysator circuit of the primary is chosen to work nepryazhenie at least 4 kV,
          capacitance depends on the frequency of the secondary circuit (the author of 28
          nanofarads at the resonant frequency of 600 kilohertz). Capacitor should have
          minimum dielectric losses and keep Soline power (kvar)
          Usually typed composite capacitor bank and a low-power. most
          optimal types kondensaktorov -
          - K78-2, k78-15 k78-25 or other similar well able to withstand
          pulse currents of the discharge.
          - The secondary condenser.
          It is best to use capacitors of the above types but with a voltage of at least 10
          kilovolts. Excellent work Capacitors KVI-3 type, and even better-K15-U2.
          Secondary katuschka with the capacity of the capacitor form a resonant circuit. capacity
          capacitor of the secondary zayisit the desired resonant frequency (the author -
          capacitor kvi3 2200 pF 10 kV).
          Photos of the condenser of the secondary

High-frequency inductor with a minimum recuperation passage capacity
          Olrientirovochnaya inductor 100 - 200 uH. Variants with
          obmotkok sectioning. Wire diameter, 1.5-2mm in enamel izolitsii.
          Photo options throttle.

choke dangle on PVC 50-75mm mandrel.
          Battery storage capacitors
          You can apply a voltage capacitors 5-15 kV with total capacity of about 2 microfarads.
          Suitable oil-filled capacitors, all types of type-1 k41, K75-53 and other ..
          The scheme of the converter

Diodes VD1, VD2 - high poles.
          Diode ultrafast VD5-1200-150 volt30 amps.
          Drosse5l L3 anyone with a non-closed magnetic core wire
          (bus) at least 6mm2, 5.1 mH inductive .. Load (inverter or a dc motor) to use low
          input voltage of 12-110 volts (voltage nirzhe - more
          energy output)
          To be continued ...

If you build and the experiments do not forget about safety when
          working with voltages over 1000 volts.

Permanent link to download the original file:

DYNATRON / Главна� / FreeEnergyLT

Youtube Videos:

До�ка и турбина.avi - YouTube

ДВИЖОК ПОСТОЯ��ОГО ТОК� И ДОСК�.avi - YouTube

До�ка Смита и двигатель 2 - YouTube

Cheers Mike

ps created a PDF of Dynatrons Circuit Design (Google Translated) attached
          Last edited by vrand; 08-29-2011, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• Dynatron Replicator Youtube video photos:

P8254580 - YouTube

NST input resonant circuit:

Lighting bulb across L2:

L2 Secondary output circuit:

Dynatron is claiming overunity (under 1000 watts?) and published his circuit diagram.

Cheers Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
              Hi Mike!

you found it. remember 16 mm? thats the key.

thicker the better.

sec coil.

rgds

zilano zeis zane
              Hi Zilano

Yes I remember the 5 turns CW and 5 turns CCW center tap to ground bifilar coil L2 secondary windings, 16mm (0.63" or close to 5/8" wide) secondary flat copper strap.

You mentioned 4 turns per 1" for the secondary? 0.63" wide can only fit 1 turn per inch?

A) Do you wind your 5 turns secondary this way?

B) Or do you wind the secondary this way, flat spiral?

Cheers Mike
              Last edited by vrand; 08-27-2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

well i just went for the required output voltage to suit me so i used caps or diodes or resistors or chokes for the 250 volt range saving me lot of costs. cheaper is better. i was striving for cheaper.
                thats where 5 turns counts.

and there are many ways to get the required output. and wot we need is just frequency matching even a voltage lesser than 120 volt will work and even we can bypass spark gap and derive power. we can use solid state tesla coil the don way and can use ferrite rings also so we can use lesser voltage but we have to use high frequency in 200 to 300 khz or 1 mhz. we can use crystal oscillator and as we move to mhz the coil length becomes smaller....... am trying now small footprint but powerful device which can be initiated by just 3 volts pencil lite or AA BATTERIES. SINCE DONS ARRANGEMENT IS AIRCORE THATS WHY WE NEED TO FEED HIGHER AMPS TO GET HIGHER AMPS BUT IF WE GO FOR LOW VOLTAGE AND HIGH FREQUENCY WE STILL CAN GET AMPS BUT WE MUST USE FERRITE CORE.

DON WAS NEVER WRONG.....

REGARDS
                ZILANO ZEIS ZANE

Hi Zilano

So you wound your 16mm coil by way of #A (spiral) or #B (flat spiral) in the photos above?

Don showed the way of Tesla! Looking forward to your AA battery design!

Cheers Mike

Comment

hI FOLKS!
                  the basic key is 246/frequency in khz= length of primary in feet
                  Don't you mean 246/frequency in MHz?

Comment

sorry misquoted!
                    ...good. I was starting to wonder.

Comment

use secondary 4 times of primary length in feet.USE BIFILAR
                      Do you mean:

Primary ________ |----------------| ___ = X
                      Secondary _________ |--||--| _______ = X/4

Won't that give us a resonance at a 1/4 harmonic of the primary? We would still have to use caps right? Changing the lengths and size of the wire will not make them resonate at the same frequency. Example:

Primary: 246/.03 = 8,200 feet (for 30khz)
                      Secondary 8,200 / 4 = 2050 feet which gives us 120khz resonance. We would need caps to bring it down to 30khz. Unless the trick is to use a harmonic of resonance of the primary.

Comment

...I HAVE USED MANY ARRANGEMENTS IN COILING FROM BARS TO SPIRALS DOUBLE SPIRALS AND MULTI TAPS AND EVEN USED HOLLOW CYLINDERS WITH PRIMARY INSIDE.

MY CURRENT COIL IS FERRITE CORED WITH COPPER ROD INDUCER AS PRIMARY AND SECONDARY IS SPIRAL COIL A BIFILAR...

DON WAS NEVER WRONG.....

REGARDS
                        ZILANO ZEIS ZANE
                        Hi Zilano

Can you post photos of your early designs?

How long did you experiment before you found out how to make your 5-10kw home power unit?

Cheers Mike

Comment

• Russian Don Smith thread at the 001Lab forum had some interesting photos I have not seen before on the Kapanadze design:

Cheers Mike

Comment

• Page 19 of this thread is missing

I cant get to page 19!!! WTF??? click on page 19 and it goes to page 18.
                            I would love to read page 19 but it vaporized

Comment

• Originally posted by TEKTRON View Post
                              I cant get to page 19!!! WTF??? click on page 19 and it goes to page 18.
                              I would love to read page 19 but it vaporized
                              Its still there. Do not know why you can not see it.

Cheers Mike

Comment

• Classic Don Smith Diagram with 00l Lab comment:

"In light of recent events become evident by the fact that we use wires to the pump systems are "superconductors" of particles Left and right twist. It is also apparent is the ability to operate with these particles by means of the resonance properties of electrical circuits in which they (the particles) are circulating. Thus it becomes possible to assemble the chain, the loss of which would be many times smaller than conventional circuit, but due to the resonance coil, absorbing of increases (response of the medium) as the potential for each group of particles, and further, these particles must correctly (right and left twist) dock for an electron with total energy potential. This is my personal view, frailty is evident, as the pilot promotion."

"Not electrons. According to some friends (I also am a supporter of this idea), the electron is a doublet consisting of (at least) two particles, each of which has its spin (vector "orientation"). Being together, these particles and form an electron. Particles doublet have representatives - one of the electric field, the other - the magnetic field. Being a doublet, each particle individually is at rest."

Cheers Mike
                                Last edited by vrand; 08-28-2011, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X