Originally posted by zilano
    hI folks!

don smith vs Kapanadze

see urself

pic attached

regards

zilano zeis zane

Hi Zilano

Do you have the time to make units for sale to power homes (10kw)? Cost estimate?

Or selling plans, so that others that have the time and knowledge, can build their own home 10kw unit?

Cheers, Mike

Comment

• Hi zilano,

I spent the day cleaning house and making a new bifilar secondary and a thinner primary. Will test later tonight or tomorrow. I can do 30khz, but I have to increase the duty cycle to about 80 or 90 percent. the input watts works out the same though with 2-6khz on a duty cycle of 25-50 or at higher frequencies at higher duty cycle. Every time I try a new coil pair I try input frequencies of 1khz to 300khz with different duty cycles and adjust spark gap. Nothing special yet. but I have a few more things i want to try yet before i come back for advice Still working...
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
        hI Mike!

i have no selling plans as yet. i have to test run for a period of 6 months so i see its performance and durability to sustain continuous operation.

well the cost to make one is not much high! a 5 kv device wud cost $10K
        inclusive of shielding and grounding.

am working on for a more cheaper version.

regards

zilano zeis zane!

Hi Zilano

Thank you for the info.

Why is the cost so high for the 5kw unit? Is it because of material costs or labor costs?

Are the Materials precious metals like gold or silver or something very expensive?

Cheers Mike

Comment

Hi Mike !

well that includes taxes and components uphaul from overseas. duty paid. and without tax duty payoffs it comes to around 5k

regards

zilano zeis zane!
          Hi Zilano

Yes, 5k is good price range. Any estimate on when we can buy one? This year?

Cheers Mike

Comment

Hi Mike!

u dont have to buy one. u will make one.

regards

zzz
            Hi Zilano

After 110 years from Tesla and 20 years from Don Smith, no one has replicated the resonate designs to power homes for a reason.

Need exact plans and parts list, as there are too many variables to get one working.

Cheers Mike

Comment

• Ok I have a 14 gauge bifilar secondary with a 22 gauge primary. I'm getting twice the glow on the bulb as I was getting before. I'm not sure of the voltage because its more turns on the secondary then I had before so way above 450v and I didn't want to subject my scope to it. I would do the calculations for primary vs secondary, but I don't even know what the voltage coming out of my flyback transformer is. But I do know the input to the system, and its 12-13 volts with an amp meter hooked up in the video. The bulb is a 6 watt bulb according to the package. At the best Freq, duty cycle, and spark gap distance, and glow from the bulb, my input is about 5 watts and the bulb is glowing as you see in the video. Still way under unity but I'm getting closer and its fun climbing this wall. I test more then what I did in the video, was just showing the possibilities. In thinking ... I wonder if the analogy of pushing someone in a swing when relating to this means... do you have to push the swing every time comes back to you? Can you just push the secondary at half the resonance of it so just to tap it along? Primary 1/2 res of secondary, 1/4? 1/8? Will test. Still working. More tips zilano? please

video: Don Smith device Just testing 2 - YouTube

Maybe I should post a diagram of my circuit so you can tell me if I'm doing anything wrong. I don't have a ground hooked up, but I tried hooking a ground all over the place and it didn't make much difference. I only have one ground not two separate ones, is that important? And the bulb is hooked in parallel directly on the secondary.
              Last edited by drak; 08-14-2011, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Where do the caps go on the secondary in the drawing you attached?

Comment

• Ok, thanks Will try tommorow.

Comment

Hi mike!

well am in the custody of negative attitude crowd. so i have the right to remain silent. and wotever i have to say here will be spoken by the people who r trying the way i posted and they will tell u wot i meant!

but i like ur statement. coz i love negative attitude of people coz it fills me with enthusiasm!

thanks for ur support

take good care

keep watching

regards

zilano zeis zane!
                    Hi Zilano

No negatives from me just, just an observation of where we are since Tesla discovered it 110 years ago. I will buy one of your home units and look forward to that day when you sell them or the plans so we all can make one. At least you will make something that works.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers Mike

Comment

Hi folks!

presenting!

crystal radio! imagine the possibilities. read more.... google and get aquanted! 50 hz and 60 hz

pic attached.

regards

zilano zeis zane!
                      thanks this goes well with our current group research...

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-crystals.html

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Hi MonsieurM!

here am after 50 hz and 60hz (sweet frequency we all love)

think hard! again wot am trying to say

regards
                        Zzz
                        let me make this clear, you want me to get acquainted with 50 hz and 60hz,

Comment

HI there!
                          u know 50 and 60 hz. but u dont know how to make 50 or 60hz or generate !

think hard see cystal radio. and u will generate 50 or 60hz easily with of course amps in consideration say 20 amps.

regards

zzz
                          The Amplitude Modulated carrier frequencies are in the frequency range 535-1605 kHz. Carrier frequencies of 540 to 1600 kHz are assigned at 10 kHz intervals.
                          How do you get to 60Hz from 600Khz .

Comment

hI folks!

don smith vs Kapanadze.

see kapanadze coil(greenbox) is same as don 6A coil=6turns

see urself

pic attached

regards

zilano zeis zane

What is the wattage and losses over voltage divider 11 to drive a transformer, to successfully drive a load?

Comment

• There is a method i use to find information, and most of you know it, and that is triangulation, so far you have given one clue, i need two more and i'll have a clearer picture...so I'll be patient, do some research, and mostly wait to see what you will be posting Z....

Comment

• Crystal radio...hmmm...

Perhaps a subtle adjustment of the center tap ground point creates a slight imbalance in the two halves of the bifilar that mixes to produce a low frequency envelope riding on the high frequency resonating in the coil halves. Feed that through a diode with an RC and you can have your 60Hz.

Just a guess, though...

Comment

Working...
                                X