Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Drak,
    forget it, that you will build any usefull here.

That Informations, what this Zilano, not sure if this is only a Bot or a Spammer shows is nothing, as a lot of Mess.
    Most of it i had allready posted at an other Thread, seems he did collect it, and now warm it up, all what is left are 2 Pages with a lot Crap and jabbering.
    IE suggesting DC Caps, there is no Way for that. And the Rest from this Pages here, not worth to read through.

Another Disinformations agent, what jam another Threat, maybe he should first start with learn how to write, because it looks like, this is a 14 Year old Boy from his spelling.
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
      Well Drak,

That Informations, what this Zilano, not sure if this is only a Bot or a Spammer shows is nothing, as a lot of Mess.
      Most of it i had allready posted at an other Thread, seems he did collect it, and now warm it up, all what is left are 2 Pages with a lot Crap and jabbering.
      IE suggesting DC Caps, there is no Way for that. And the Rest from this Pages here, not worth to read through.

Another Disinformations agent, what jam another Threat, maybe he should first start with learn how to write, because it looks like, this is a 14 Year old Boy from his spelling.
      You got a point.
      Swapping primary and secondary? Funny. So he/she changes the whole Smith design around until he gets his voltages right.

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
        Well Drak,

Probably more like Italian and English is not his first language or maybe he's using a translator like Google. If he has anything it's certainly not making any sense to me either. I don't think he's a bot or spammer though and I doubt a disinfo agent either as his disinfo wouldn't fool anyone. I'm more inclined to think he has something but can't clearly convey it. Maybe some pictures or video's well done would clarify if there is anything here.
        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
          I'm more inclined to think he has something but can't clearly convey it. Maybe some pictures or video's well done would clarify if there is anything here.
          Actually thats the other Thing i miss, no real Backround there, just Castles in the Air, a lot 'Suggestions' what may some take blind over, in hope that there is something, but there will not be anything.
          The Theories what he sproad can anyone else put together, when he looks some closer at Don Smith Devices, doesnt mean, that someone really has something, and what we now here got is more Mess and Misinformations then anything.

The only thing you really can do at Don Smith's Devices is, build it, tune it, Days or even Weeks, change the Coils, and Components and then you can show something, but not hypothetically shot in the Dark with any Informations what you can find, and hope someone do rebuild it.

And when you wanna have really Informations about it, then the Informations what you allready can download are actually enough.
          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

zilano

Please explain your experiment with transformers. Is that one transformer with two caps (one on primary and one on secondary) or two transformers each with two caps ? I found it interesting.

Comment

Hi zilano,

Have you actually assembled the two transformer setup as you described?

What capacitor values did you have to use for tuning? (I know this is very much transformer-dependent but what were the values in your case?)

Speaking of gain: how do you mean it? Say you have a bulb at the primary output of the tuned 2nd transformer as a load, (say your system is 120V AC) and the bulb is rated as 25W at 120V. Now your input power to the untuned 1st transformer taken from the 120V AC mains is less than the 25W the bulb consumes (as measured)? Please clarify if this is what you mean by gain.

Thanks, Gyula

Comment

Originally posted by zilano
                hi there!

spellings dont make any1 have more wisdom n experience. if u have a solution for the lowering of voltage then do let me know. try it urself practically and see if am right or wrong.
                I have no problem with your spelling, i tolerate that some people consider it unimportant to verify their spelling.
                Honestly i don't care if you are right or wrong. What you suggest here has in my eyes nothing to do with Don Smith. I am after high COPs of 300 like in the picture of the Don Smith device that you have swapped the primary and secondary in to illustrate your energy "saving" concept.

But good luck with it.

Comment

but we can use 5kv 110v to 110v transformer for home use and reduce bills.
                  since at resonance the transformer load(resistance) is negligible so power transfer is efficient. and u r billed less.

its just to save electricity bills.

regards

zilano zeis zane
                  Go Green! Build Your Own Motionless, Solid-state, Free Energy Generator - YouTube

Al

Comment

video removed!
                    too cool!

Comment

Hi there!

watch!

don smith working project!

COURTESY: MR. CLEAN.

kdkinen's Channel - YouTube

Don Smith Project Part 12: Getting dangerous - YouTube

SEE AND BELIEVE.

DONT LET PEOPLE DISHEARTEN U. U TOO CAN DO IT!
                      READ MY ALL POSTS. U WILL GET A GOOD UNDERSTANDING. AND THEN APPLY IT.

REGARDS
                      zilano zeis zane
                      Just a last note on correct measurements.
                      An AC clamp meter is made to measure ONLY 50-60 Hz AC currents.
                      It will not correctly work with pulsed DC of 30 kHz.
                      So all the clamp meter readings are false measurements.
                      Why does pretty much every guy fall into that trap.
                      It unnecessarily discredits the experiment.
                      Same reason Naudin believed to have OU in his Kapagen.
                      The spark gap creates enormous HF noise that cripples
                      all sensitive equipment's functionality (especially if you use it 20cm
                      next to the spark,but even 10 meters away).
                      For that purpose shielded 20k $ + equipment is being used.
                      There might be excess energy, but that has to measured differently
                      than with an AC clamp meter.

Comment

hI THERE!

THERE HAS TO BE A COMBO FOR OVER UNITY DEVICES.
                        A SPARK GAP + RESONANCE.

THEN U GET OU(OVERUNITY)

This is starting to become entertaining.
                        So all OU motor-based systems like Adams Motors, Muller Motors, Kromrey Converters or magnetic systems like Floyd Sweet's device or Kron's negative resistor or not to forget the Moray valve are NOT OU devices then according to you because they are lacking a spark gap ?

Comment

Zliano,

Do not be discouraged.

Keep up your efforts to educate those that wish to learn and try.

Regards, Penno

p.s. I asked a member from OU to have a look at your postings. Unfortuantely,
                          he does not have an account here and said he could not see the diagrams etc.
                          He is very good and I believe he has had limited success.

Comment

Don Smith by Mrclean

hI Penno!

thanks for the support. dont worry am not dettered easily. knowledge must be shared. and i will keep sharing. keep posting. people who dont try say it cant be done. am of the thinking when it cant be done then it must be done.
                            i never loose hope. failures do happen but they make u learn more.
                            edison tried 1000 times for electric bulb why cant we?

regards

zilano zeis zane
                            Hi guys, love the discussion.
                            i appreciate the reference to my vids.
                            I want to be clear that Im doing this build because Don had said himself that if we're interested in this device, & we wanted to actually see one in our lifetime...that we'd be better off building our own.

Don's credentials on top of his verbal recommendations...on top of his info, AND instruction, were enough for me to at least try it.
                            So far im enjoying the progress. From no light at first, to being able to burn out bulbs is very exciting.

Zilano, it seems you have done a lot of study, cant wait to see what comes out of your work
                            In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                            In the expert's mind there are few.
                            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Hi Kurt,

Nice to see you here.

Have you made more progress on the REGENERATION (Hanes) gear?

If you're looking for someone to replicate your DS stuff, drop me an PM or just post it.

Have a good one,

Penno

Comment

Don Smith replication

hI MR.CLEAN!

u r using reverse tesla concept-thin primary more turns and thick sec less turns. don never mentioned it. but its the only way to free power.

regards

zilano zeis zane!
                                Yes, im not yet set on one or the other kind of primary, i like the idea of a heavy gauge wire, but have just had better results with the thinner high turn primary.
                                But i'll be able to tell even better with the B&W coils that should be here soon. I can tell the dinky copper tubing is holding back a lot of induction.
                                I look forward to your progress. any vids?
                                In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                                In the expert's mind there are few.
                                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Working...
                                X