X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ilandtan
    replied
    Originally posted by thaelin View Post
    Has anyone tried to build a simple "small" Tesla that is calculated for the output voltage that you are looking for? It would actually be a small thing because it doesn't need to put out millions of volts. Pass the output lead through say 3 parallel MVO diodes and you have your pulsed dc. Tune the Tesla to the frequency you want and most likely you will not burn that one out with a direct short either.
    The junk made today is designed to fail so you will buy more. Not last. Run the Tesla in a vat of oil and you can make it "invincible", not really but a good arc snubber.

thay
    What do you mean small tesla coil? What are you trying to do?

Leave a comment:

• thaelin
    replied
    NST or?

Has anyone tried to build a simple "small" Tesla that is calculated for the output voltage that you are looking for? It would actually be a small thing because it doesn't need to put out millions of volts. Pass the output lead through say 3 parallel MVO diodes and you have your pulsed dc. Tune the Tesla to the frequency you want and most likely you will not burn that one out with a direct short either.
    The junk made today is designed to fail so you will buy more. Not last. Run the Tesla in a vat of oil and you can make it "invincible", not really but a good arc snubber.

thay

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
    I think the midget nst should be just fine, to see the effect I want to illustrate. Don Smith said ignition coils bring lots of power. I have to look for that quote. But I wouldn't spend a whole lot, you just need to have your measurement gear and the ability to create flux, by pulsing Earth ground.
    Well, I went to order and they are out of stock! Have ordered a grid voltage unit from China. more patience required. Have received the flux meter, just waiting on the frequency counter. Will keep you apprised of the postal system!!

Regards

Dwane

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dwane View Post
    Hi ilandtan,
    thanks for the info. I have found this nst that is imported from USA Midget.

What worries me about the nst is their sensitivity to circuit breaking. they seem to breakdown very easily. They are not designed for the work we are doing imho. i have bought two over the past year and both have broken down. for me at $90 a time they don't look like a good investment. I also have a yihau 3010d which has caused me many problems. it seems that the manufacturing process if too cheap these days. not built to last. I am wondering if I should spend the time and try and build a hv supply using say an auto ignition coil. the only thing is will they run at 30khz+.

let me know what you think of the midget nst specs.

regards

Dwane
    I think the midget nst should be just fine, to see the effect I want to illustrate. Don Smith said ignition coils bring lots of power. I have to look for that quote. But I wouldn't spend a whole lot, you just need to have your measurement gear and the ability to create flux, by pulsing Earth ground.

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    Hi ilandtan,
    thanks for the info. I have found this nst that is imported from USA Midget.

What worries me about the nst is their sensitivity to circuit breaking. they seem to breakdown very easily. They are not designed for the work we are doing imho. i have bought two over the past year and both have broken down. for me at $90 a time they don't look like a good investment. I also have a yihau 3010d which has caused me many problems. it seems that the manufacturing process if too cheap these days. not built to last. I am wondering if I should spend the time and try and build a hv supply using say an auto ignition coil. the only thing is will they run at 30khz+.

let me know what you think of the midget nst specs.

regards

Dwane

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Don't have a NST. i had been using it for charging my capacitor tests. for some reason it stop working. i would be back to using a tv flyback transformer. NST's are difficult to get at the moment what with all the led displays.have everything else.

Regards

Dwane
    I use 12V NST, circuits, so I have isolation from the grid, and also ask why Don's device seem to be run from batteries. His "Commercial Device" running a 120V Luminous Tube Transformer, is being driven by an inverter via a 12V battery. Why didn't he just plug it into AC?

I think there is something to it. You can see the magnetic energy Don was talking about.

This is the NST I use, and got it from here: https://www.amazing1.com/neon-transformers-12v.html

I'm sure there are equivalents.

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    You probably already have:

12V NST
    Spark Gap or GDT 220V or above
    HV Diode that can rectify directly from NST HV
    Don't have a NST. i had been using it for charging my capacitor tests. for some reason it stop working. i would be back to using a tv flyback transformer. NST's are difficult to get at the moment what with all the led displays.have everything else.

Regards

Dwane

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Great. Will be a few weeks, coming from China!

regards

Dwane
    You probably already have:

12V NST
    Spark Gap or GDT 220V or above
    HV Diode that can rectify directly from NST HV

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    When you get these things, I can show you some things I have come across.
    Great. Will be a few weeks, coming from China!

regards

Dwane

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    I have both these items on order. With the Gauss meter, I am thinking that it gives us analogue information, which can be like the volume control of radio. small turn large volume control. That is exponential. When the flux gets large measurement can become saturated.

Regards

Dwane
    When you get these things, I can show you some things I have come across.

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    This is the stuff I have bought:

Frequency Counter

Gauss Meter

Dynatron, who has some success videos on Don Smith replication told me about how to select a decent gauss meter. His discussion is on Energyevo.com
    I have both these items on order. With the Gauss meter, I am thinking that it gives us analogue information, which can be like the volume control of radio. small turn large volume control. That is exponential. When the flux gets large measurement can become saturated.

Regards

Dwane

Leave a comment:

• boguslaw
    replied
    boguslaw, are you talking about WO2013104042A1?

That is a real interesting one, have you replicated that?
    No, but you are close I believe

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
    I like it! ilandtan now is time to read what Barbosa & Leal patented.
    If you can make it that way you will win
    boguslaw, are you talking about WO2013104042A1?

That is a real interesting one, have you replicated that?

Leave a comment:

• med.3012
    replied
    Originally posted by ilandtan
    Not breathing anymore life to this.

Leave a comment:

• med.3012
    replied
    Med,

If I find the answer, which I will.

You will not see me post it here. I will help the few that are going in the right direction and encourage them. There are too many people who jump in to defocus the threads. You just have to comprehend the content of this forum changing to political views. That is the validation of my diatribe here.

Infact, a forum is the wrong place to find the correct information, as the factions that strives to bury these technologies need only to employ one person that chimes in as different users to derail the minds that seek to create this technologies.

You have to question everything, and always check your sources, see what videos they have, and what schematics and explanations they are willing to share. I can light a 15 watt LED bulb, with 6 watts of input and where the input is unaffected by the output. I will show anybody how I do that. That's all I needed to show me that there is reality that Mr. Tesla was a genius, and Don Smith realized this and found out how to make it work.

The "it" in my theory, is an effect, a by product of fast disruption in the ambient. It is not propagated in a capacitor, it is propagated in a capacitor coupling between disturbance and harvest, which really is magnified by tuning to the radio frequencies that are produced by specific configurations of disturbances.

The EBTC is --well not that. You need to hold energy, and create a depletion of the one of the plates.

Imagine two tesla coils TX and RX tuned to each other. They are coils, but they are capacitively coupled. Essentially each coil is a plate. Both are vibrating at the same standing wave, in relation to the same medium (ground). The TX is holding it's energy but the disturbance between TX and ground is scalar, over radio frequency. The energy is not transferred because of a transmission(Tesla was right, rf doesn't work on Hertzian principles, no one would receive radio in a valley), the disruption between ground allows the duplication of the vibration of the second plate.

Your EBTC is goofing up the good stuff happening because when you touch the two, which is essentially breaking the dielectric region of the coupling. >Poof< no magic.

If I'm wrong I will say so, plain and simple. I will post that here.

i referred you to 1995 Don's video but the better reference for the ETBC is in 1994 video ( thanks to Don smith )

https://youtu.be/BHr3eDELyHk?t=3310

this is the best reference , he said in our case we put both a capacitor and coil in one wire ! that's it !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X