Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need help

    Hi all,
    in order to post correct I tried to enable the threaded view (Edit options) Unfortunately I can choose only:
    - oldest first
    - newest first.

    Where are the other options:
    - threaded
    - hybrid

    Same problem with IE and Chrome

    Some idea available on how to enable threaded view?

    Regards John
    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
      JohnStone You maybe unto something, through out the research posted in various threads...oxygen and fractal gives high energy...example ferroelectric ice and lightning



      read this post: i posted the following:



      Thanks for the interesting hints :-)
      John
      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
        I remembered some days ago this patent mentioned above but could not find it any more. And - voi la - the link was posted :-) Thanks!
        Did you consider that copper oxide is a kind of semiconductor as well. Conforming this patent the electrons can be energized within semiconductor materials with less energy to a certain level because lag of their mass. When the electrons give away their energy later on the output effect is more than the spend energizing energy. So maybe a coil made of old corroded scrap copper will perform well while a shiny new one might refuse OU.
        Another example: Tinned copper wire ist told to perform a magent field with a factor of 4. Tin on copper gives a small area of bronce. Bronce is extremely brittel and it migh give a plurality of extremely small cracks whithin this area when bend and wound. Who knows if this has an major OU effect.
        This bronce area is responsible for teh well known effect that copper wires break just at the beginning of the solder area. The minute initial cracks soon get longer and bigger and continue to extend in the copper zone of the wire.
        Hi JohnStone,

        Why did Don Smith gave an example to use Barker & Williamson Miniductor Air
        Wound Coil?

        This coil type is made from tinned soft-drawn copper wire.
        I think this is not only done to prevent corrosion.
        Did he want us to learn about semiconductor coil on resonance?

        Don't know the difference if you use bare copper coil or tinned one as electrons collector coil.

        Best Regards

        Comment


        • Originally posted by cognito View Post
          Hi JohnStone,

          Why did Don Smith gave an example to use Barker & Williamson Miniductor Air
          Wound Coil?
          Best Regards
          Hi Cognito,
          hmmmm - soft drawn - kind of cold forging, modifying crystal structure. Fits to the last insertions of MonsieurM.
          I did'n know that Don really used tinned copper. I red only that people wondered if it was silver plated or tinned. Silver seems obvious because of skin effect. Another feint because our established conviction is incomplete.

          So its an other puzzle part for my knowledge. Thanks

          Regards
          John
          Last edited by JohnStone; 11-02-2011, 06:20 PM.
          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by zilano
            well yes one can use same frequency of nst to oscillate coil with nst frequency then u need just two coils with resonance maintained nst and primary. the second coil is harvest coil.....
            Hi Zilano,
            I am a bit confused regarding the function of the spark.

            A: Is it necessary for the spark to operate while decaying oscillation of the primary tank circuit - like many of the original Tesla circuits?
            I explain my confusions:
            - The rule to have DC pulsed currents ist not true becaue it is an AC oscillating condition.
            - If an external capacitor is used along with the spark gap inbetween the inductance, then after quenched spark gap the coil will continue to resonate on a higher frequency due to its internal capacity.
            - Eric Dollard states in his famous Bordelands video, that only the latter condition will produce scalar events.

            B: Or is it sufficient for the spark to be active in an intermittent manner - i.e. while exciting with the lower frequency (your preferred operation)?
            If this condition is true - then it conforms somehow with the notions regarding the fogal transistor.
            This is a quantum type transistor whitch is able to amplify scalar waves only and suppresses the usual electrical signals. Mr. Fogal conducted a test where he got a signal from a video camera and transmitted it via a normal telefon wire pair (60 m). At the end no usual video signal was detectable but the fogal transisor converted the scalar signal to a crystal clear video.
            After increasing the amplification at far end an unexpected effect was seen. The converted scalar signal showed additional details not being present at camera output! Obviously the video sensor received and transmitted scalar signal details jumping over all the camera electronics and ignoring all well known cable properties! You can puzzle why this transisor ist not commercial available.

            Do you conform that it is suffitient to have the spark operating at exiting time of the tank circuit only?

            Regards
            John
            Last edited by JohnStone; 11-02-2011, 07:47 PM. Reason: spelling
            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

            Comment


            • The secret is definately in primary resonant circuit. The rest can be made in many various way as shown by zilano. Interesting is that tesla worked hard to eliminate spark gap from primary circuit and it took him many many years ! Then he invented vacuum tube as the perfect switching method. Here we could find the solution if we ask vacuum tube expert. Are there anyone expert here ? Zilano is not telling us all about primary circuit setup IMHO. or there is something subtle which makes the difference.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                Hi Zilano,
                I am a bit confused regarding the function of the spark.

                A: Is it necessary for the spark to operate while decaying oscillation of the primary tank circuit - like many of the original Tesla circuits?
                I explain my confusions:
                - The rule to have DC pulsed currents ist not true becaue it is an AC oscillating condition.
                - If an external capacitor is used along with the spark gap inbetween the inductance, then after quenched spark gap the coil will continue to resonate on a higher frequency due to its internal capacity.
                - Eric Dollard states in his famous Bordelands video, that only the latter condition will produce scalar events.

                B: Or is it sufficient for the spark to be active in an intermittent manner - i.e. while exciting with the lower frequency (your preferred operation)?
                If this condition is true - then it conforms somehow with the notions regarding the fogal transistor.
                This is a quantum type transistor whitch is able to amplify scalar waves only and suppresses the usual electrical signals.
                Mr. Fogal conducted a test where he got a signal from a video camera and transmitted it via a normal telefon wire pair (60 m). At the end no usual video signal was detectable but the fogal transisor converted the scalar signal to a crystal clear video.
                After increasing the amplification at far end an unexpected effect was seen. The converted scalar signal showed additional details not being present at camera output! Obviously the video sensor received and transmitted scalar signal details jumping over all the camera electronics and ignoring all well known cable properties! You can puzzle why this transisor ist not commercial available.

                Do you conform that it is suffitient to have the spark operating at exiting time of the tank circuit only?

                Regards
                John

                link for article on Fogal

                http://blog.hasslberger.com/docs/CHA...TECHNOLOGY.pdf

                interesting, thanks
                “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

                Comment


                • Good Stuff

                  Originally posted by zilano
                  well yes one can use same frequency of nst to oscillate coil with nst frequency then u need just two coils with resonance maintained nst and primary. the second coil is harvest coil.

                  but if u use trigger oscillate primary coil then u need 3 coils and frequency of primary is different from nst frequency. we have to then maintain resonance with primary and secondary and 3rd harvest coil so all three r in resonance. when u use diode after spark gap u r just triggering coil to oscillate at its resonant frequency that depends upon its length and the capacitor attached across it(external cap+parasitic capacitor)

                  paracitic capacitor= every coils with turns spaced apart acts as capacitor and is termed as parasitic capacitance of coil. we can even oscillate simple coil also coz it has parasitic capacitance between its turns. parasitic capacitance can be inreased by spacing turns apart.

                  one can also use Lc combination as used by tesla in tesla coils. where as Don uses trigger method. i prefer trigger method coz it makes me resonate coil in mhz range where as nst freuqency is in khz range.

                  higher the frequency preferably in mhz larger harvest is obtained.

                  rgds

                  zzzz
                  Thank you Zilano for the explanation.I have one more question.

                  In calculating the correct capacitor to get a LC circuit in resonance,do I add the parasitic capacitance of the coil to the cap value I get using the LC Online Calculator?


                  I like your response in a previous post to someone.Two words : "MAKE IT" followed by a schematic.Would like a T-Shirt with that too

                  Right now I am proving the principles of resonance to my satisfaction by first building two identical tank circuits.One transmitter and one receiver.Then I will attempt to add 2 other receivers also identical.At some point I plan to add a sparkgap (I have a burn out LED, but when I place 10v across it I see it sparking! Hence I will get spark+resonance = overunity) So I will actually have a mini Zilano device just to give me a practical understanding of the basics.Later on I will step up to the more powerful versions as stated throughout this forum.

                  Building the NST and getting the Caps are the most challenging pieces of the project for me.The caps I want to get are of the variable type so I can fine tune stuff.I don't think I want to tackle the without caps,wire length technique.

                  Thanks for the inspiration.

                  Gedfire

                  Comment


                  • Radiant Energy and Storage

                    Originally posted by zilano
                    the third coil taps that bemf accumulated and is stored in caps coz its radiant energy and cannot be used directly has to be rectified and stored. and pulsed with spark gap or igbt to normal or ferrite transformer for usable power.[/COLOR]
                    Hi Zilano,

                    I did see a schematic that you posted that said no caps needed.Except at the step down 50-60 hertz transformer.I am assuming that there an exception to the storing of this radiant energy or it is done by the minute but significant capacitance value of the coils involved?

                    Ged

                    Comment


                    • Driver Selection

                      Originally posted by FEhunter View Post
                      Hi Gedfire,
                      If you have build the schematic from this link Flyback transformer - HvWiki
                      maybe I can help. The frequency also depends of the Hfe of the 2N3055. You can try another 2N3055. The first error I made was that the wires of the feedback loop were connected wrong. I had to swap them then it worked well. I think that if you want a higher frequency you have to delete one or two turns from the primary turns. but some say this driver is unstable.
                      regards
                      FEhunter

                      Thanks for the info. I am going to use a LM555 timer instead.The better ones I hear go up to 3 MHz.They can be modified to pulsed voltages higher than 15 Volts.Saw where it is said best results are at 300 KHz.Enough for me to experiment with.Then I might add a MOSFET for better timing and stability.

                      A colpitts driver looks like an attractive option too.

                      Also I see where the ballast in a flourescent bulb pulses at RF frequencies.On my multimeter it is fairly stable.

                      So when I do build.(I now have all the parts) I will post my results.

                      Ged

                      Comment


                      • Spark Gap Pulses on Invisible worlds MUST SEE

                        Hello All,

                        Back again after catching up with the posts I have missed as well as reading others to get a better understanding of the principles.

                        Found this video on youtube that gave me lots of food for thought.Its a program called Invisible Words at 04:09 spherical pulses of energy from a short , (I assume to be a spark gap) are seen using a specially tuned camera.I found it remarkable in light of Zilanos and others explanation of ambient energy and other disturbances caused by spark gap.Is that pulsing energy representative of what the harvest coil is catching?

                        Here is the link: Invisible Worlds - Out of Sight 1/4.avi - YouTube

                        Ged

                        Comment


                        • speaking of spark gaps and magnetic fields watch the first 3 minutes of this vid
                          Antimatter Spacecraft Propulsion The Future Is Now - YouTube
                          Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

                          Comment


                          • Vacuum Tube

                            Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                            The secret is definately in primary resonant circuit. The rest can be made in many various way as shown by zilano. Interesting is that tesla worked hard to eliminate spark gap from primary circuit and it took him many many years ! Then he invented vacuum tube as the perfect switching method. Here we could find the solution if we ask vacuum tube expert. Are there anyone expert here ? Zilano is not telling us all about primary circuit setup IMHO. or there is something subtle which makes the difference.
                            Hi Boguslaw,
                            hmmm - it is the rumour that the secret box built in the Pierce Arrow contained vacuum tubes.
                            Do you know if Tesla used a spark gap in vacuum or did he use real i.e. triodes.
                            There are plenty of schematics at radio amateurs with tube driven Meissner oscillators. This oscillator I would prefer because it drives the coil with or without tank capacitor at it's genuine frequency.
                            The brown capacitor can be omitted if we use the natural resonance of teh L1 coil.
                            It is similar to some joule thiefs.

                            I am not a vacum tube expert but I have a minute knowledge and will share it:
                            - Contrary to transistors they amplify voltage and not current.
                            -The characteristic of the amplification ist bent too but it poduces (odd) harmonic artifacts - transitor even harmonics. This is the reason why the vacuum tube amplifiers have a good sound (see guitar amplifiers). It is not because they produce a genuine sound but they "distort" it in a (odd) harmonic way - comfortable for our ear.
                            - Unfortunately the controlling grid needs negative bias voltages (low current) to control - I remember about 10 Volts for shut off.
                            - Unless you have a cold cathode tube (very special) you need to heat cathode (I remeber about 6 Volt 200 mA) for ease of electron emittion. Adittionally it is coated with Barium Oxide for the same goal. It takes about 10 seconds to warm up.
                            - Less disturbance by EMF
                            - Less cooling problems
                            - Good overload properties
                            - classic type EC92 but there are some very high quality russian types out there i.e. 6J5 or 6N23P
                            - Voltage for EC92 about 200V but other types withstand more http://tubedata.tubes.se/sheets/082/e/EC92.pdf
                            - Burns figers on touch

                            Vacuum tubes are still available und there is no big magic with them. The effort is higher because of different voltages. The best start would be to scanvenge an old tube radio (flea market) and reuse the transformer and some other parts.

                            HIGH LETHAL VOLTAGE - DO IT WITH SKILL AND ON YOUR OWN RISK

                            Regards
                            John
                            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

                            Comment


                            • or you could make your own Vacuum tubes

                              hand making vacuum tubes Part 1 - YouTube



                              Vacuum Tube: How Does It Work? (Part 1) - YouTube
                              “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

                              Comment




                              • there is a weird resemblance to don smith...

                                Vacuum Tube Tesla Coil Does Fascinating Stunts

                                Vacuum Tube Tesla Coil Does Fascinating Stunts

                                Light bulbs and spinning wires which glow with weird effects, cigarettes which light mysteriously— these are a few of the stunts you can do with this vacuum tube Tesla coil.

                                THE older types of Tesla coils, calling for a high tension transformer and spark gap for excitation, were undoubtedly interesting and instructive, but the one shown in the accompanying photographs and sketches will prove much less expensive to construct and yet will provide plenty of sure fire fun and spectacular results. It makes use of many radio parts and therefore should prove very inexpensive to construct by those readers possessing a stock of spare radio “junk.” It is simply a matter of plugging in to the 110-volt electric light line to carry on an almost endless number of interesting and instructive experiments in high frequency currents.
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-03-2011, 12:29 PM.
                                “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X