Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Dwane View Post
    Hi ilandtan,
    Great work. Looks like you have save us all a lot of work. THis will make it easy for me to spend some time on this whle away!

    Thanks and Regards

    Dwane
    I don't want to steal Utopia Now's labor of love. He is the source of the hard work here.

    I think we should reflect on it and build small experiments to prove it's content.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
      I found it interesting how Don talked about the Schematic in the 1994 video .. about the one he drew on the white board.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHr3eDELyHk#t=2540



      12.20 the third one is a particular arrangement of a grounding shunt which means that its ability to communicate with the electron source which would be your grounding and the resistance there is like a dam on a large body of water and it lets the electrons through and than they get caught behind this dam this whole device is like a pump , all it`s doing is like the dominos we were talking about its tripping the electrons here and each time one is tripped it gives of a magnetic impulse First and then wen it comes back on that infinity loop it gives of an electrical impulse .. and this goes on perpetually


      52.40 We have 2 coils and they maybe very slightly out of tune .. so you need a variable device here ( on L2 to ground ) that can be a blocking device variable capacitor or resistor or other thing .. you can experiment with that .. if resistor .. not to big .. say 500 100 ohm this is gonna be that shunt thats gonna be in that resonant circuit we were talkig about earlier. Its going to be the dam thats going to hold the water behind it.
      53. 30 At that point we have 1000 V at radio frequency that is absolutely useless to us , unless we do something else to it

      54.05 we got one turn here and we got it grounded with a variable device on it so that we can fine tune it ( maybe a piece of wire with variable length maybe ? )
      54.20 now we have here from L2 on an alternating current at radio freq.
      Some question from audience .. about shunt ... > yess that is the shunt in the res. radio freq. configuration, that produces the dam that keeps the energy once it gets to oscillating inside the system it can come in but it can`t get out , unless its hooked into an other system .. yeahh well its simply a blocking device which keeps your resonant coil system which normally you have a capacitor and a coil and you got them like this ( parallel ? ) well in our case we have put both the capacitor and the coil in 1 wire and we have eliminated some components that are subject to fail when we do that .. capacitors are subject to fail so you have actually made a device which is less likely to fail

      56 L1 grounded in to device itself L2 grounded in Earth like Tesla coil
      57 step down Fullwave bridge AC to DC into 2 Tesla Coils back to Back ( CW CCW )
      57.50 we`ve got DC here, we`ve got to puls that in order for this coil to work .. so what we do is we put a capacitor in parallel there which gives a pulsing effect or an of and on effect which will cause the magnetic field of the induction to pick up in these two other coils
      I know you highlighted your key points, but I just wanted to show just the passages around the shunt.

      Please jump in and correct me

      All parts of his circuit are trivial, I mean it appears fairly straight forward, but I have no clue about the grounding shunt.

      If we analyze the explanation from Don, we always ignore the base assumptions about energy.
      • we need to have a magnetic field
      • we need some way to intercept the flux


      I need to find out if the shunt somehow creates magnetic flux.

      If I had a trifield meter, I would be taking a 100-500 Ohm pot to Earth ground of Slayer RX, to see if I had any magnetic variance or "damming" effect, while adjusting the pot.

      Does Anybody Have a Trifield Meter To Test this theory?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
        I know you highlighted your key points, but I just wanted to show just the passages around the shunt.

        Please jump in and correct me

        All parts of his circuit are trivial, I mean it appears fairly straight forward, but I have no clue about the grounding shunt.

        If we analyze the explanation from Don, we always ignore the base assumptions about energy.
        • we need to have a magnetic field
        • we need some way to intercept the flux


        I need to find out if the shunt somehow creates magnetic flux.

        If I had a trifield meter, I would be taking a 100-500 Ohm pot to Earth ground of Slayer RX, to see if I had any magnetic variance or "damming" effect, while adjusting the pot.

        Does Anybody Have a Trifield Meter To Test this theory?
        Hey.
        The Smith is talking about in its simplest form is an adjustable spark gap. But the arrester is ineffective in this case, it is better to use regulated inductance .. the adjustable capacitor will not work here ..

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dyatronn View Post
          Hey.
          The Smith is talking about in its simplest form is an adjustable spark gap. But the arrester is ineffective in this case, it is better to use regulated inductance .. the adjustable capacitor will not work here ..
          Please expand, I am not sure what is being said.

          DS says his gaps and arrestors are always used to limit the amount of energy. Which I found is true in practice. If you place a SG in series with HV, the SG will hold the voltage down to the airgap breakdown voltage. Same is true for an arrestor. If have a 12kv secondary NST, and you put a 2kv GDT in series, the voltage will stay around 2kv.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
            Please expand, I am not sure what is being said.

            DS says his gaps and arrestors are always used to limit the amount of energy. Which I found is true in practice. If you place a SG in series with HV, the SG will hold the voltage down to the airgap breakdown voltage. Same is true for an arrestor. If have a 12kv secondary NST, and you put a 2kv GDT in series, the voltage will stay around 2kv.
            Hey. I use a double coil. I do not use a spark gap, I use a variometer and adjust to the second harmonic of the resonant coil.
            Here is part of the original Smith scheme.
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dyatronn View Post
              Hey. I use a double coil. I do not use a spark gap, I use a variometer and adjust to the second harmonic of the resonant coil.
              Here is part of the original Smith scheme.
              I've seen that circuit. What are your results?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                I've seen that circuit. What are your results?
                Results depend on geomagnetic activity in a particular region, weather, time of day, time of year. It depends on how much electromagnetic noise the Smith coil can capture. In my case, the gain ranged from 2.25 to 7 times.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dyatronn View Post
                  Results depend on geomagnetic activity in a particular region, weather, time of day, time of year. It depends on how much electromagnetic noise the Smith coil can capture. In my case, the gain ranged from 2.25 to 7 times.
                  "electromagnetic noise" would you expand on that please?

                  Are you saying that is the source of the "Ambient" and "Background" energy DS said was everywhere?

                  Do you have pic or a video showing it working?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                    "electromagnetic noise" would you expand on that please?

                    Are you saying that is the source of the "Ambient" and "Background" energy DS said was everywhere?

                    Do you have pic or a video showing it working?
                    Electromagnetic noise is the ambient energy Smith referred to. The space around is filled with this noise in the widest frequency range. The maximum is observed in zones of geological faults. Capture occurs on the principle of induced coherent radiation as in a laser. I cannot provide detailed charts, descriptions and videos, as it is related to a commercial secret.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dyatronn View Post
                      Electromagnetic noise is the ambient energy Smith referred to. The space around is filled with this noise in the widest frequency range. The maximum is observed in zones of geological faults. Capture occurs on the principle of induced coherent radiation as in a laser. I cannot provide detailed charts, descriptions and videos, as it is related to a commercial secret.
                      If you can't show me, please let me know if the coherence happens magnetically(measurably with a Trifield meter)?

                      How do you know when you have achieved coherence?

                      Comment


                      • Soon we will power all the World with that noise I hope

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                          Soon we will power all the World with that noise I hope
                          Ha! I actually thought you two might be the same person!

                          I'm going to help you ilandtan, here ...use this information:

                          tuna fish
                          lava lamp
                          dental floss

                          <giggles>

                          Thanks guys, honestly
                          Last edited by ilandtan; 01-03-2019, 05:00 PM. Reason: just for fun

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dyatronn View Post
                            Electromagnetic noise is the ambient energy Smith referred to. The space around is filled with this noise in the widest frequency range. The maximum is observed in zones of geological faults. Capture occurs on the principle of induced coherent radiation as in a laser. I cannot provide detailed charts, descriptions and videos, as it is related to a commercial secret.
                            The problem with a laser of course is that it takes many Watts to excite a coherent effect, and you are NOT getting an excess of power. The mirrors are a main loss to it's system. I suppose if a DS device is creating some sort of plasma phase conjugate reflective box, you could overcome the governors that hold the universe from flying apart.

                            That is a bunch of theoretical junk

                            Please just show us something.

                            Comment



                            • Hello everyone !

                              i think couple of us are working on the same path ... the solution is to use an inductive charge mechanism not a capacitive .. something like a boost converter .. i did a simple experiment but the transistor fail , the good news is that it worked since it's possible to charge a Tank circuit using this method .

                              regards


                              edit , according latest Don smith video we have to focus on the magnetic side, this mean we have to generate a strong magnetic field even if it's a pure Reactive electric power but it's possible to convert it ...
                              Last edited by med.3012; 01-04-2019, 03:56 PM.

                              Comment


                              • [QUOTE=ilandtan;315497]The electrons and ions of the surrounding space are already excited. The source of excitement is the relict galactic radiation and the sun. When discharged into the inductor, a scalar wave is formed, which causes the excited charges of space to radiate at the same wavelength in the same direction. So the gain is obtained. The amplification effect lasts a few microseconds, and the energy in the circuit increases from 3 to 5 periods. At the time of maximum, it must be taken away.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X