Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
    This reflects my personal agenda - I want to know it will work anywhere for everyone. 3 individual groups are working with this goal in mind. Also, as it is, it's way to expensive for the power it currently produces. In its current form it's not financially practical so there's no reason to move it into a public arena... solar is still cheaper.

I did, however, post some bare bones circuits some time ago for those that wanted to play with the idea. There wasn't a lot of interest, but then, I didn't make any wild claims of the circuit being anything more than it was. There you have it...

I'm also working on idea's for accumulative harvesting, driving large loads for short periods of time. I try to look at things in different ways that would do practical conventional work without the grid or solar, things we depend on daily - hot water, TV, lights etc. This is how a consistent low power source could be used. Accumulate energy over time to drive say a 4500 watt hot water element for 15 min which is more than sufficient to shower, do dishes and odd clean ups during the day. A 47 watt output 24/7 will do it. Planting seeds - ideas - to occupy your minds...

Your "personal agenda?" Well, it's my personal, and professional agenda to release my research in my own way. At least I've shared over 95% of it.

Put up or shut up! I recall hearing this myself over the years. I've "put up" and I still get dissed.

You are giving this forum a cop out story for not sharing your research, and you know it. You have the nerve to put me down for doing exactly what you are doing in this forum!

You then rip apart my work to discredit me.
    Last edited by radioionics; 02-11-2017, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
      Hi guys!

There is one thing I would like to try but as I have to rebuild to the original mirror circuit (V.7.0.0) and I have just <kv rating variable air cap for now (thank you lostfox) I cant try it before a moment...

If someone can try it and share their result it will be appreciate!
      I wish I was ready to try it.. But I need few days more to get ready.

If you have spare HV wire you could try also this.. (first without capacitor)

just to see the difference... Instead of a variable capacitor you can play with the extra coil turns and/or the distance between turns.

Last edited by L0stf0x; 02-11-2017, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
        I appreciate what you said but you said almost the same 5 years ago.

Where do you draw the line before you open it up?

What's the secret then? I thought I was the only one who worked it out.
        5 years ago they were idea's, today the ideas are being used to do practical chores. It is open to those I've chosen to carry the torch. If it becomes something useful and practical it will be because of them, their thoughts and ideas that move it forward. I simply planted the seed and gave them a working unit it's now up to them to nourish it and make it grow.

Is it that different than what your doing here? Isn't that the biggest secret? The only difference is your not allowing someone to succeed by providing a working unit... what is the underlying motive to that? Could it be that you haven't achieved complete success yourself and need others to help solve it? This might be where honesty saves the day, sure your going to give up some "credit" privileges but a piece of the pie is better than no pie at all...

I am done here....
        Last edited by dragon; 02-11-2017, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
          5 years ago they were idea's, today the ideas are being used to do practical chores. It is open to those I've chosen to carry the torch. If it becomes something useful and practical it will be because of them, their thoughts and ideas that move it forward. I simply planted the seed and gave them a working unit it's now up to them to nourish it and make it grow.

Is it that different than what your doing here? Isn't that the biggest secret? The only difference is your not allowing someone to succeed by providing a working unit... what is the underlying motive to that? Could it be that you haven't achieved complete success yourself and need others to help solve it? This might be where honesty saves the day, sure your going to give up some "credit" privileges but a piece of the pie is better than no pie at all...

I am done here....

Is what you have done with your research any different than what I've been doing here on this forum? No, not really. I'm not much different than you, but did I discredit you, and piss all over your efforts? There have been two or three successful replications here with my proof of concept circuits. With another modification they will produce excess power. With an additional modification high wattage could be obtained. Can you say the same about your circuits? The answer is a resounding big NO. Did I discredit you? NO. Did I encourage, and support your effects? YES!!!

The difference between you and I is that you were too much of a coward to take a stand for your own work. You put this burden on other people, pulled up a seat and waited to see the response before you decided to make your next move.

You know what? I'm done here as well. Your mission here is accomplished. Your so called secrets are safe, for the moment.

Major Mudd here, over and out...
          Last edited by radioionics; 02-12-2017, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• Well I'm done too here!

Back to the original thread topic.

Hijack over!

Comment

• Originally posted by L0stf0x View Post
              I wish I was ready to try it.. But I need few days more to get ready.

If you have spare HV wire you could try also this.. (first without capacitor)

just to see the difference... Instead of a variable capacitor you can play with the extra coil turns and/or the distance between turns.

Huuummm! interesting... I take a brake for now but may give a try later.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioionics View Post
                Is what you have done with your research any different than what I've been doing here on this forum? No, not really. I'm not much different than you, but did I discredit you, and piss all over your efforts? There have been two or three successful replications here with my proof of concept circuits. With another modification they will produce excess power. With an additional modification high wattage could be obtained. Can you say the same about your circuits? The answer is a resounding big NO. Did I discredit you? NO. Did I encourage, and support your effects? YES!!!

The difference between you and I is that you were too much of a coward to take a stand for your own work. You put this burden on other people, take a seat and wait to see the response they receive before you decide your next move.

You know what? I'm done here as well. Your mission here is accomplished. Your so called secrets are safe, for the moment.

Major Mudd here, over and out...
                Really a bad news for all the buddy who are involve in right now.........
                Last edited by Wistiti; 02-12-2017, 01:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                  Well I'm done too here!

Back to the original thread topic.

Hijack over!
                  Sad day!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
                    Really a bad news for all the buddy who are involve in right now.........
                    wistiti I think bruce means he is done with arguments with dragon, and dragon said earlier he is done with bruce, paul approved. and confirmed that we are back on topic

Originally posted by radioionics View Post
                    Why don't you share your circuits with this forum?
                    I dont know what you could make of it, they are my personal notes and mostly based on my understand only, which could be wrong.

These are what I think could make sense to you, others are simply notes to my self.

the filename of the Images are what the circuit is supposed to do.
                    Radioionic is your circuit that I modified, but I haven't tested yet as my HVM broke. shorted itself on is secondary coil. Its kind of amusing though, because I'm sure I didn't overload it, it only broke when I was shorting its
                    output of its output to the ground. maybe the secondary coil resonated with my the other secondary and since its wounded on a core its close together shorting itself, anyway that's just a theory. the circuit to what I'm talking about is named Test_to_DO. Test_to_DO.jpg

High_Voltage_Ground_Oscillator.jpg
                    Low_Voltage_Ground_Oscillator.jpg
                    These two are just made based on the understanding that ambient has energy (don smith) and electrical energy flows from least resistive path wire and coils the Idea is to disturbed them via oscillating magnetic field the oscillator circuit is mostly based on Bedini Solid State.. high voltage and low voltage design. (not tested and theoretical only)

Radioionic.jpg
                    This is related to the current topic, maybe somehow you could advice

Moving_Electromagnet.jpg
                    Now this is based on conventional science its a linear moving electromagnet, though the design is based on a horizontal tesla coil.
                    as the pulses go, the electromagnet is switched and it theoretically will move the electrons of the coil on the direction of the pulse having electricity. I'm sure you will get the Idea. (theorical and not tested)

Most of this are my personal notes to my self, didn't have much time to draft them again, so apologies for the crappy hand writings.
                    forgot to mention also they are based on tesla radiant energy patent
                    Last edited by ricards; 02-12-2017, 03:31 AM.

Comment

• @Bruce

Firstly I want to thank you personaly for revealing your unique work

I have few questions for now . Forgive me if the questions are silly or answered before.

You said we don't need to tune any resonance for the circuit.

1)Is Resonance achieved automatically from the HVM output combined with the simetricity and identical components? Or where is the resonance achieved? I need to understand this!

2)Should both PPVs fire the same time? or is not needed?

3)Can you please give us some extra hint about the extra wire?

---------------

@ Wisititi

I am waiting for the damn HV wire (I hope for tomorrow) to make the coils and I am ready to start testings.

Some Questions:

1)Have you measured the voltage of flyback output unconnected from the rest of the circuit? If yes what voltage you get?

2) have you measure the voltage and frequency across both working coils L1 L2? If yes what you get?

3) You have the bulb lighted.. is the light really bright white? did you short the poles of the bulb? When you connect the bulb the input current of HVM changes at all?

Comment

@Bruce

Firstly I want to thank you personaly for revealing your unique work

I have few questions for now . Forgive me if the questions are silly or answered before.

You said we don't need to tune any resonance for the circuit.

1)Is Resonance achieved automatically from the HVM output combined with the simetricity and identical components? Or where is the resonance achieved? I need to understand this!

2)Should both PPVs fire the same time? or is not needed?

3)Can you please give us some extra hint about the extra wire?

---------------

@ Wisititi

I am waiting for the damn HV wire (I hope for tomorrow) to make the coils and I am ready to start testings.

Some Questions:

1)Have you measured the voltage of flyback output unconnected from the rest of the circuit? If yes what voltage you get? No but I use the bigger flyback transformer I have. Mwtj says it can output 50kv. But I think for this to work something like 20kv and up should do the job... they said the higher the voltage the better it is. But the higher you get, the harder it is for insulated... and here insulation is one of the key!

2) have you measure the voltage and frequency across both working coils L1 L2? If yes what you get? No but if you look in the PDF Bruce share V7.0.0, you should adjust your primary coil, cap and PPV to resonate at 500 khz

3) You have the bulb lighted.. is the light really bright white? did you short the poles of the bulb? When you connect the bulb the input current of HVM changes at all? I have not mesure the input but yes the bulb can be short! It react like Tesla hair pine circuit.

Hi Lostfox!
                        Answer in red...oups! Finally they are in black below your question...
                        Last edited by Wistiti; 02-12-2017, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Wistiti!!

So the circuit is working ! and if you connect a capacitor bank at output it should charge them up! So we need to know the output power

About the extra wire... I was thinking, there are no many ways to place it actually. Only few. As long as it is only one wire and not more wires or more components Statistically you can eliminate all possibilities by trying them out the same day.

I guess you don't have a voltage divider 1000:1. If you want to make one, I suggest you to make this divider .. All components for 3 dividers cost me under 10 euros
                          Silicon Chip Online - A 1000:1 EHT Probe

I already made 2 of them (1 as probe and 1 as module) and they work fine!

You can also get one of these and use it with a bridge rectifier if you want to measure AC output (i have one as well) 1Pcs Class 2.5 DC 0-100KV Range Analog Voltage Voltmeter Panel Meter 69C17 | eBay (but I haven't test it yet)
                          Last edited by L0stf0x; 02-12-2017, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Thanks Wistiti!!

So the circuit is working ! and if you connect a capacitor bank at output it should charge them up! So we need to know the output power

About the extra wire... I was thinking, there are no many ways to place it actually. Only few. As long as it is only one wire and not more wires or more components Statistically you can eliminate all possibilities by trying them out the same day.

I guess you don't have a voltage divider 1000:1. If you want to make one, I suggest you to make this divider .. All components for 3 dividers cost me under 10 euros
                            Silicon Chip Online - A 1000:1 EHT Probe

I already made 2 of them (1 as probe and 1 as module) and they work fine!

You can also get one of these and use it with a bridge rectifier if you want to measure AC output (i have one as well) 1Pcs Class 2.5 DC 0-100KV Range Analog Voltage Voltmeter Panel Meter 69C17 | eBay (but I haven't test it yet)
                            Thank you for this info !

Comment

• Unbelievable !!! I ordered from Germany 70 meters HV cable before 2 weeks and they send me only 4 meters!! Damn I don't believe it!! I am so MAD!!! They still try to find out what went wrong and resend the order again! Damn I am so unlucky

Why so much quiet here!? Where is everybody? . I waited for so long to be able to be active here and now everybody is gone

Time is so valuable guys, you know that well! There is no space for loosing time. People is dying every day for not having this technology. Every day passing, is a big minus to all.

Bruce's circuit looks to be a real working device, and we should all here stand up strong and confident and help each other to solve and spread the final repeatable technology to all.

Anyway I will definitely continue even faster than before the building/testing and I am sure my respectful friend Wistiti (who is always ahead of me and one of the smartest people I have spoke with, will continue too...

Also I hope Bruce and Dragon, 2 of the best minds here, will get back to the war, because this is a war of human kind freedom guys, and we all here choose to be the soldiers.. you two are in the front line.. You showed us the way.. We the rest follow you and cover you! We are close to our destination and final win! Please don't give up your guns for a small disagreement!

We can win this war!

Last edited by L0stf0x; 02-15-2017, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Unbelievable !!! I ordered from Germany 70 meters HV cable before 2 weeks and they send me only 4 meters!! Damn I don't believe it!! I am so MAD!!! They still try to find out what went wrong and resend the order again! Damn I am so unlucky

Why so much quiet here!? Where is everybody? . I waited for so long to be able to be active here and now everybody is gone

Time is so valuable guys, you know that well! There is no space for loosing time. People is dying every day for not having this technology. Every day passing, is a big minus to all.

Bruce's circuit looks to be a real working device, and we should all here stand up strong and confident and help each other to solve and spread the final repeatable technology to all.

Anyway I will definitely continue even faster than before the building/testing and I am sure my respectful friend Wistiti (who is always ahead of me and one of the smartest people I have spoke with, will continue too...

Also I hope Bruce and Dragon, 2 of the best minds here, will get back to the war, because this is a war of human kind freedom guys, and we all here choose to be the soldiers.. you two are in the front line.. You showed us the way.. We the rest follow you and cover you! We are close to our destination and final win! Please don't give up your guns for a small disagreement!

We can win this war!

Take a look at your "Private message".
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X