Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tswift View Post
    I did some live testing of the unit outside with the antenna. I compared the results running with the antenna vs. two separate ground. For me the results with the antenna were unimpressive but the two grounds were much better. I get light on the bulb, and it's significantly brighter than when I was driving the primary directly from the ZVS. It's hard to call this a proven power gain but it does look promising.

First video, running with the antenna:
    https://gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmajPV7...LPu2Tjt2vZdeoJ

Second video, two grounds:
    https://gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmUjLWt...u19GwkKw7ekz8D

N.B. the two grounds are about 60 feet apart. The one ground rod I show in the video right next to the box with the device, the other ground is the house mains and is at the opposite end of my house. I measured about 0.25V difference between the two.
    Thank you for the video!
    I don't think using house ground is a good idea... may have some return from the grid and if you put hv on it, it may be dangerous... to take shocking inside the house.

Anyway it is a nice demonstration with the ground only. Does your 2ground are made of same metal?

Comment

• Yes, I don't really think using the house ground is a good idea either but it's what I had without doing a whole other project to drive a new ground rod. Driving the second ground rod was probably 20 or more hours of hard work busting rock and digging a very deep hole. Both ground rods are standard US electrical code, 8 feet long by 1/2" steel with copper plating. The close one is only buried about 6.5 feet because that's where I hit the second rock layer....

Comment

• Entertaining Radiant Energy Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_rdg_sIcgQ

Comment

• Tesla Radiant Energy Patent Conundrum

Take a look at the transformer configuration in Tesla's two radiant energy patents. Something look out of place? You probably wouldn't have noticed until I just pointed it out to you. The primary and secondary appear that they are reversed. Are they? Read Tesla's description. Both patents read the same. If the description is correct you will have to think what you have been lead to believe from the distractors over the years. When you do I would like to hear what you have to say about your oversight.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioionics View Post
            Take a look at the transformer configuration in Tesla's two radiant energy patents. Something look out of place? You probably wouldn't have noticed until I just pointed it out to you. The primary and secondary appear that they are reversed. Are they? Read Tesla's description. Both patents read the same. If the description is correct you will have to think what you have been lead to believe from the distractors over the years. When you do I would like to hear what you have to say about your oversight.
            The circuit is reversed?

Comment

Im not sure what should i understand from this..?

The patent say " In inductive relation to the primary wire or coil p is a secondary s, usually of a much greater number of turns, to the ends of which is connected a receiver R..... .... the stored energy is discharged throught the primary, this giving rise in the secondary to induced currents..."

Is that the way to convert Radiant or Static electricity to usable form..?
              Last edited by Wistiti; 01-19-2017, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• There are a few things that strike me as odd. But what exactly the thing is we need too see, i do not know.
                it is exact the same text.

Roentgen tube is using a aluminium half sphere . Can be connected to a high voltage module. Modified valve?

Need a correct sign for the antenna/plate in relation to the ions..AC gives other interesting results.
                Last edited by Mwtj; 01-19-2017, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Yes, indeed something does appear wrong from an engineering point of view. Since Tesla already talked about building the best possible mica condenser to avoid rupture at extreme pressures, we can assume that the voltage on the primary input side is high, not low. Normally you would want a step-down transformer to reduce the voltage and provide an impedance match to most normal lower voltage circuitry, yet the patents clearly describe a step-UP transformer:

In inductive relation to the primary wire or coil p is a secondary s, usually of a much greater number of turns, to the ends of which is connected a receiver R.

In my opinion this can only be explained if there is a power gain through the transformer. The energy attracted from the ground is not normal electricity but is phase-conjugate energy, which doesn't act the same when going through the transformer. In practice if a large amount of power is being drawn from such a transformer I would expect it to run cold and perhaps exhibit other interesting effects.

I think I am beginning to actually understand this now, when you create a dipole nature wants to extinguish it with charges of the opposite sign, but there is more to it than that. Creating the dipole is the action, the reaction of the environment is not only opposite in sign but is also phase-conjugate energy ("negative energy" to some folks). If you want free energy, you create an action but then only draw your power from the REACTION side, not the ACTION side. When put through a transformer the power gain is realized.

Comment

Yes, indeed something does appear wrong from an engineering point of view. Since Tesla already talked about building the best possible mica condenser to avoid rupture at extreme pressures, we can assume that the voltage on the primary input side is high, not low. Normally you would want a step-down transformer to reduce the voltage and provide an impedance match to most normal lower voltage circuitry, yet the patents clearly describe a step-UP transformer:

In inductive relation to the primary wire or coil p is a secondary s, usually of a much greater number of turns, to the ends of which is connected a receiver R.

In my opinion this can only be explained if there is a power gain through the transformer. The energy attracted from the ground is not normal electricity but is phase-conjugate energy, which doesn't act the same when going through the transformer. In practice if a large amount of power is being drawn from such a transformer I would expect it to run cold and perhaps exhibit other interesting effects.

I think I am beginning to actually understand this now, when you create a dipole nature wants to extinguish it with charges of the opposite sign, but there is more to it than that. Creating the dipole is the action, the reaction of the environment is not only opposite in sign but is also phase-conjugate energy ("negative energy" to some folks). If you want free energy, you create an action but then only draw your power from the REACTION side, not the ACTION side. When put through a transformer the power gain is realized.

Comment

• You know, it's funny. I've been studying every piece of material related to free energy and other exotic/unusual physics for YEARS, like a lot of other people here I imagine. I mean, I have read a LOT and then spent SERIOUS HOURS at the workbench trying to test and prove and find out whose theories are correct and whose are not. You know when this finally all clicked in my head? This Tuesday. I just had this stray thought that, "oh, maybe the reaction to a dipole is phase conjugate energy, not just opposite in sign". Then the more I thought about it the more I realized that it could explain everything. Does anyone else see the similarity between Tesla radiant energy patent #685,957, figure 4, and Don Smith's "Ambient Energy Generator"? I didn't either for a long time. But then it dawned on me, the capacitor in Don's circuit is the IMPLIED capacitance between the "Roentgen tube"-like high voltage source and the plate P. The high voltage tube is the source dipole and could be charged with a static machine like a Van de Graaf or Wimshurst or other machine. You're not drawing any current from it. Electrostatic attraction of opposite signs draws charges up from the ground into the capacitor, which you then discharge into a transformer to get a power gain, BECAUSE THE REACTION CHARGES ARE PHASE-CONJUGATE ENERGY. It acts like electricity moving backwards in time instead of forwards in time. You create a dipole but you never use it to power anything directly. Instead your power is drawn from the charges attracted to it, and Tesla's patent shows how to do it.

Now let's read Don Smith and see how similar this sounds:

Capacitor A with a predetermined voltage placed upon it, causes capacitor E to duplicate from the ambient-earth grounding the energy present at A. With an input diode placed C and an output diode placed at B the energy present at E flows through a transformer into an earth grounding. Useful energy is obtained from the transformer.

So you attach a high voltage source to one side of a capacitor, and use the other side to attract opposite charges up from ground, and you only use the ground side (the reaction) to power your output circuit through a transformer.

I submit to you that this is the exact same thing described by Tesla, only with a bigger capacitor than the tiny capacitance of the space between the Roentgen tube and the plate. Think about Don's "commercial device". High voltage source charges one plate of a big high voltage capacitor. But how do you hook up the other side to get output? Well, now I think I know, you just follow the Tesla circuit and use the charges coming from ground to charge another cap, and then use a spark gap or inverter of any suitable kind to send this power through a transformer. In Don's words, "useful energy is obtained from the transformer"....
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I could be completely wrong here. Are you offering a circuit enhancement?

Are you saying that replicators need to change their coil connections so that L2 becomes L1 and L1 become L2?

Because ohms law is reversed the electricity turns from low current, high voltage into, high current, low voltage through the way a Tesla coil that makes sparks is wound.

But instead of making sparks the flow is the other way?

Comment

you create an action but then only draw your power from the REACTION side, not the ACTION side. When put through a transformer the power gain is realized.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                            I could be completely wrong here. Are you offering a circuit enhancement?

Are you saying that replicators need to change their coil connections so that L2 becomes L1 and L1 become L2?

Because ohms law is reversed the electricity turns from low current, high voltage into, high current, low voltage through the way a Tesla coil that makes sparks is wound.

But instead of making sparks the flow is the other way?
                            No, not at all. I think Bruce understands this even if we may have different terminology. In the non-mirrored version of the device, the charge on C1 is the source dipole. It isn't used directly to power anything. Instead it's the backflow from the environment into C2 that is used to oscillate L1 and power everything else. The backflow is radiant energy. In the mirrored version of the device, yet again there is a source dipole (the HV module and/or multiplier) that isn't directly connected to any closed current loop circuit. instead it's the backflow from the environment (ground or air) to cancel said dipole that's captured and converted. I think Bruce is right on target, what's changed is that I now understand better why it works!

Comment

• Ambient energy, potential difference between earth and ionosphere is different than Radiant. Radiant energy is delivered on a wave containing both potentials.

When you feel the heat from the sun your not feeling the actual heat - it can't possibly traverse cold space and give us the actual heat, space would be plenty hot if that were so... It's delivered to us as a wave, a very high frequency wave. An infrared heater delivers it's radiant heat as a wave, this is why we can feel it from across the room. We feel what the wave is doing to our body, speeding up atoms, not the actual heat from the elements.

His radiant patent begins with... "It is well known that certain radiations --- such as those of ultra-violet light" Then continues " These radiations are generally considered to be ether vibrations of extremely small wave lengths"

He makes several references to the "insulated" plate, making a point about the conditions of this plate.

So what are you harvesting... a static charge or a radiant charge? The circuit to utilize the energy is secondary to the harvesting itself...

Comment

• The way I see it is the ions are created by the radiation, sun, cosmic ray, etc,,, and these ion are all around us.
                                With the ionic circuit we create a polarized field that are opposite to the ambient ion so they are attracted in the circuit.
                                The cap and coil are for resonance (minimal power input) but also for converting this flow of ion (static electricity) into usable electricity by induced a magnetic component with the oscillation between L1 and L2.
                                It is the way I see it now but I may be wrong...

The thing I don't understand is why Tesla have more turns on L2 than L1..??

More explanation are needed...

It will be nice to know before we go further in building.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X