Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
    i am comparing Smith system with RLC series circuit as shown by AetherScientist, DigitalM got the discussed point, in my point of view we have to use

1- high voltage, more voltage more power to attract ambient electrons
    2- open systems here don't kill your dipole !
    3- high frequency
    4- the resonance to duplicate the power
    I didn't want to compare Smith's system with RLC series. I used RLC series circuit because there is a capacitor in the same configuration as Smith's capacitor experiment. About the inductance, coil, imagine that it doesn't exist.

Comment

1- high voltage, more voltage more power to attract ambient electrons
      2- open systems here don't kill your dipole !
      3- high frequency
      4- the resonance to duplicate the power
      I have seen other circuits different of Smith's ones and they use the same capacitor effect as Smith using high voltage and 50-60 cps. Smith is not the only one that has developed such technique.

In opened systems you are not killing the dipole, depending the configuration. Remember that some posts above, one friend of us told that with the AV plug you're adding load to the power source.
      Last edited by AetherScientist; 03-08-2016, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
        a one wire series uses only one terminal of the signal source. There is no connection
        on the other terminal
        . The skill set is useful. The leyden jar and the DC.
        yes it is DC but periodical recycling establishes periodical output of the accumulator.
        DS leaves this part unclear and he goes on to show how to improve the output.
        The leyden jar is one relavant example the wimshurst is another.
        Depending, you can use only one wire and don't use the other or you can use both wires, combine them and produce one wire output. About the last option there are different techniques to use, not only one technique.

Comment

I don't think it's possible to use this experiment as it's but Don Smith was referring to the importance of electrostatic induction in open systems.
          Using DS experiment it's possible to charge a 1KV capacitor with an AV plug. And you can use a thick dielectric and it works also.

Comment

• Originally posted by DigitalM View Post
            So, Smith use dielectric tester in DC pulsing mode.
            It must stop charging the capacitor after a couple of sparks, but we see another thing. Some resonance processes occurring in the condenser. First plate is transmitter, than second plate is receiver wich duplicate energy.
            You can read about this in Tesla notes (Martin's book, p.341):
            The video link doesn't works. Correct the code because the link is ok, but there is something wrong in the code.

1. It must be used a spark? Can be done without spark (direct contact of the wire with the capacitor plate)?

2. I have heard that before, but Smith explains that he gets pulsed DC in the 2nd capacitor plate. How to transform "single wire DC" to "two wires AC"? All the experiments I have seen with single wire involves AC.

3. There is something very interesting in the picture you have posted and it's about that the capacitor produces induction. Of course, there is an effect that I have seen several times and it's called the "Capacitor-Coil" effect.

Instead of using CAPACITOR PLATE -- DIELECTRIC --- CAPACITOR PLATE. The capacitor-coil uses: CAPACITOR PLATE -- AIR -- INDUCTOR.

There is some video in youtube (I don't remember the link) that is about that. The emitter is a brovin-kacher and the receiver is a Capacitor-Coil... let's call it "Coilpacitor"

It's like an open RLC circuit where one plate of the capacitor is replaced by an air core coil.

Comment

• Comment

• Don Smith explains in his documents that ordinary electronic devices radiateds energy to the ambient in form of magnetic waves. He explains that it's possible to check this by placing a gaussmeter in any ordinary device.

So, I'm going to build a homemade gaussmeter and check if that happens or not.

Comment

• Rmember that Steve Marks before developing his TPU, he saw something about televisions that radiated energy and caused problem to the people or something like that.

Comment

• It seems Smith was right:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFHN2hanS_U

Comment

• More videos proving Smith was right. When the device is connected, it emits magnetic waves to the ambient that can be measured using a gauss meter.

https://youtu.be/2wgggysXWQ0?t=664
                      Last edited by AetherScientist; 03-08-2016, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
                        More videos proving Smith was right. When the device is connected, it emits magnetic waves to the ambient that can be measured using a gauss meter.
                        AetherScientist, all electrical and electronic devices have some degree of electric and magnetic fields around them. However, the power you can draw off such fields is usually pretty tiny, unless you are drawing power off the fields around HV power lines or large power transformers, or off tesla coils and plasma tubes, and that sort of thing. Even then, I think you will find that any power you pull off such devices will be less than the input power, and will act as a load to the power source.

A few people have claimed to have replicated a Don Smith device, but none of these people so far have ever demonstrated anything that appears to reasonably show they are really getting some free energy out of their setup. I am not trying to discourage anyone from trying, as I have spent a fair bit of time trying out some of Don Smith's ideas myself, but the reality is that various things Don Smith claimed just do not appear to work at all as he has claimed.

Marc Belanger recently is claiming to have a working Don Smith setup, but he (so far) didn't do the most basic things such as show the current draw from his battery using an ammeter, and he used a digital voltmeter to measure the voltage on his battery, but you can easily get bad readings from digital voltmeters and ammeters when used on circuits that have a high voltage generator connected in them. Marc Belanger would need to measure the battery voltage and current using an analog voltmeter and ammeter. Also Marc showed a light bulb lighting up, but it was plugged into a variac (dimmer), so there is no telling how much power it was actually drawing without measuring the voltage across and the current through the light bulb. This is the typical sort of problem that often exists when people claim they have a working free energy device. More often than not they seem to be uninterested in trying to determine the actual facts by doing some proper tests and measurements, but they have no problem claiming they have a free energy device. Sad, but unfortunately that is the reality.
                        Last edited by level; 03-08-2016, 04:11 PM.
                        level

Comment

• Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
                          Using DS experiment it's possible to charge a 1KV capacitor with an AV plug. And you can use a thick dielectric and it works also.

we are talking about the same thing, but i think there's another wide phenomena, more effective phenomena if you like, the following video was published also in my thread and it show the stability of neon light bulb when my hand is near it, even if my hand is isolated with protective gloves still the same phenomena, so this device has the possibility to attract the power from the surrounding space, we call it zero point energy, negative energy or radiant the importance here is it's there, and we have to catch and use it

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Onilt9yhPg&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

Comment

we are talking about the same thing, but i think there's another wide phenomena, more effective phenomena if you like, the following video was published also in my thread and it show the stability of neon light bulb when my hand is near it, even if my hand is isolated with protective gloves still the same phenomena, so this device has the possibility to attract the power from the surrounding space, we call it zero point energy, negative energy or radiant the importance here is it's there, and we have to catch and use it.
                            Hello med.3012. A person's body acts like a sort of ground when you place your hand near the bulbs. The capacitance from your hand when placed close to the bulbs is what influences the circuit, and adds both capacitance and a sort of grounding to your setup. This shows nothing at all about drawing in energy into the system. The only way you can ever tell if you are getting more energy into your setup than is coming from the power source is to either do proper measurements of the input and output power, or make the setup self sustaining.

You can light neon bulbs by just holding them in your hand and placing them near a high voltage source. That doesn't mean you have free energy either. You are just powering off the fields around the high voltage source and your body acts as a type of grounding to complete the circuit. A large block of metal can also act as a type of ground when connected to one wire of light bulbs. The power still comes from the input power source however. I am not just saying this. I have done lots of testing with this sort of thing and have confirmed that the power still comes from the input power source even in one wire configurations.
                            Last edited by level; 03-08-2016, 04:27 PM.
                            level

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
                              AetherScientist, all electrical and electronic devices have some degree of electric and magnetic fields around them. However, the power you can draw off such fields is usually pretty tiny, unless you are drawing power off the fields around HV power lines or large power transformers, or off tesla coils and plasma tubes, and that sort of thing. Even then, I think you will find that any power you pull off such devices will be less than the input power, and will act as a load to the power source.
                              It can be tiny, but the interesting thing is that you can get energy from that tiny radiated power.

Why so little power? Smith explained that you can get less than 10 watts because you was using low frequency. Increasing the frequency, in theory, can increase the amount of energy that you can get from that dissipated energy from the electronic devices.

For example, When can you produce more power? at low or at high frequencies?
                              When you move a magnet inside a coil, you can produce more power when you move the magnet faster. Faster means high frequency. Slow movement = less power = low frequency.

It's the same with Smith's system.

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
                                Marc Belanger recently is claiming to have a working Don Smith setup, but he (so far) didn't do the most basic things such as show the current draw from his battery using an ammeter, and he used a digital voltmeter to measure the voltage on his battery, but you can easily get bad readings from digital voltmeters and ammeters when used on circuits that have a high voltage generator connected in them. Marc Belanger would need to measure the battery voltage and current using an analog voltmeter and ammeter. Also Marc showed a light bulb lighting up, but it was plugged into a variac (dimmer), so there is no telling how much power it was actually drawing without measuring the voltage across and the current through the light bulb. This is the typical sort of problem that often exists when people claim they have a working free energy device. More often than not they seem to be uninterested in trying to determine the actual facts by doing some proper tests and measurements, but they have no problem claiming they have a free energy device. Sad, but unfortunately that is the reality.
                                A solar cell is a free energy device, a battery is a free energy device. Even there are circuits to self- charge a tiny battery. The questions is not if it's possible to get energy from the ambient, because we know that it's possible. The questions is how to get from the ambient background in a faster way.

It's not very complex to build a circuit to light an incandescent light bulb of 50 watts with energy from the environment.

Comment

Working...
                                X