• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Don Resource Channel

Hey,

Found a good Youtube Channel for Don Smith Vids,

http://m.youtube.com/channel/UC0tu2-2OJCrmbdyGYzui6jw
    (Don Smith Resource Channel)

Played a little better when downloaded from KeepVid than off of Youtube I thought.

Comment

• OU Device that uses nanoperm tape

Does anyone on this forum know where to buy the nanoperm tape?

Comment

• High Quality Tesla Coils

Hi all , Here Astronod.

Normaly i post in the eric dollard forum , however due to my experiments with telsa coils and find ways to transfer energy and amplify energy i came across the Donald Smith devices via Vladimir Utkin.
        Well Those experiments i am doing with high qulaity tesla coils .
        here is the link to my you tube i post almost every day lately .
        https://www.youtube.com/user/astronod

and here is the post on energetic forum .

http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...ollard-62.html

when i have new video` s i drop now and than a link here in the sub forum .

I`ll read some of the post here however more than 1000 pages hihi .

regards,

astronod/pd7z

Comment

• Yoke

Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
          Here is a video I just uploaded showing my version of the GeoFusion - "Round Core" Mazilli/yoke circuit device.
          In this video I'm lighting up 5 100 watt, 110v incandescent bulbs.
          I'm only showing what my 4.5 ah, 12v battery can do to these five bulbs.
          And, I'm not claiming that there is 500 watts output coming out of the device, nor can I even read my analog meter to see what voltage is at the bulbs, as the readings are not correct.

Here's a link to my version of this GeoFusion - round core replication.

Round core replication 01 - YouTube
          Hi Nick_Z thanks for that vid. I asked you on your comment vid and asking you here. Can you please tell how many wire turns on the yoke regarding primary and secondary?
          Thanks

Comment

• Guruji and All.
            My yokes primary (white wire coil) is 5 or 6 turns, on each side, and the secondary (red wire coil) is 18 turns. The secondary could use a few more turns though, like 26 to 30 turns or so. The yoke can be tuned by using a magnetite magnet, I use three of them, which can add to the output power. The Mazilli circuit should use two zener diodes, 18v, 5 watts. Which I still have not been able to obtain. This should help keep the Fets from frying, as they do get very hot, even on just 12v. The zeners will allow the circuit to run on 36 to 40 volts, and the light output should be the same as the 110v grid source.
            I have been able to light 660 watts worth of bulbs with this set up. But the Fets get real hot without the 18v zeners.
            I have also been trying to implement a feed back circuit, to this device, although it does add to the bulb brightness, but still is not self running, yet.
            Any advice is welcome.
            Thanks for bringing this thread back. I hope that it will continue on...

Nick_Z
            Good luck with your build.

Comment

• Salve a Tutti,

Just a short (off topic(?)) message.

IMHO#1, Don Smith (DS) stuffs are not "To good to be true". They are. Period.

This guy (DS) should had discovered by himself or stumbled upon another person very simple discovery/secret.

IMHO#2, DS was just 'declensing' this 'secret'.
              IMHO#3, no need for any whining about any working (or not) circuit from DS.

When (= if) you are mocked, criticized or cold-shouldered, should you be still nice enough to fully disclose your findings? Would you not 'react' by kinda mudding the water? This might be a question. No?

Le bonsoir vous sied,
              Jean

PS: IMHO#4 the 'secet' might be in 'Capacitors'.

Comment

• Well, FWIW, a blast from the past
                Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
                Level, Stoker_x1 claims to have replicated the device. See his post here:
                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post193360
                Over the following 3 pages, he spells out some of the finer points, however, he clearly states that he used Patrick Kelly's work to guide him.
                So it isn't the Zilano version (the way I understand it), but it may be of some help (pp. 170-173)
                Bob

Comment

• Here is a video (below) showing my version of a the Mazilli/yoke core circuit lighting up 650 watts worth of incandescent bulbs. Also a link to my youtube channel, to see several videos that I've made with this type of device.
                  Nick_Z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCcTInm_EPI

My youtube channel:
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChw...oZ20H6zuW-LIHg

This picture (below) is showing a feed back path (that I'm still working on).
                  It uses a second yoke core which is then rectified and further tuned with capacitors, and its output is sent back to the input side.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Nick_Z; 05-16-2014, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• セイコーファイブ

Seiko 腕時計 腕時計,セイコー スプリングドライブ直輸入特価,セイコー SEIKO腕&# セイコー 腕時計 メンズ as セイコー 腕時計 修理 foods4FqQoC 最新のセイコー 腕時計腕時計, 激安販売店2014人気新作セイコー クレドー&#
                    Toms シューズ 通販

Comment

• Key tqo DS devices

Originally posted by NerzhDishual View Post
                      Salve a Tutti,

Just a short (off topic(?)) message.

IMHO#1, Don Smith (DS) stuffs are not "To good to be true". They are. Period.

This guy (DS) should had discovered by himself or stumbled upon another person very simple discovery/secret.

IMHO#2, DS was just 'declensing' this 'secret'.
                      IMHO#3, no need for any whining about any working (or not) circuit from DS.

When (= if) you are mocked, criticized or cold-shouldered, should you be still nice enough to fully disclose your findings? Would you not 'react' by kinda mudding the water? This might be a question. No?

Le bonsoir vous sied,
                      Jean

PS: IMHO#4 the 'secet' might be in 'Capacitors'.
                      Yes the cap is a part of it.don did reveal the secrets indirectly.i research all pretesla coils.induction coils.oudin rumkorf etc.don had these coils in his library shared by soundiceuk.the books said that extra energy is collected by a cap from L1 of these coils.they had mechanical switches that delivered pulsed dc to the induction coil.it is back emf
                      Now these things were self resonating.little or no tuning needed.joule ringer 2 by lasersaber illustrates this.note don said the device self adjusts to load.these guys did not have fets diacs scrs gdt then.no diodes no metglas no terfonaterfonal d nanoperm etc.so i have decided to go back to basics.yes iron core transformer at self resonance like the elders did.KISS.
                      Ged1
                      E

Comment

• resume forum participation

Hello Gedfire,

Clarence,

It indeed has been a long time since I posted on the DS thread. not an excuse, but occupation and family relative time had completely destroyed my forum and project time! Now I have kicked that bucket and determined to return to my DS project with NEW determination. All know that time is growing ever short so Ill do my best in the least time.

KISS I agree Ged is a true route! I do believe that was Don's way. when last posting I was working on his board model And at last I believe I have that type under control, however there is STILL the MOST SIMPLE DEVICE which is his multiple power concept device, which I was pursuing earlier in the past and which I now Will resume. This week when I was watching a recent video of his 2001 inventors Weekend where he displayed and elaborated on the power concept I finally got a complete glimpse of the entire build and ALL of the components and was completely surprised by what I found and heard him say!

There is a GDT in series of one of the legs of the DC NST that he was using which you could not see before! I viewed his whole video time on the unit in a frame by frame manner and that is when I saw a complete and plain hook up of the NST and The L1 coil showing the GDT bold as day under and behind his elbow for a few split seconds.

He also stated that people have stated that they have built the system and it does not work!
                        His answer was that anytime some one builds a device they DO NOT TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION the values of the wires and coils that they use in their builds and that this is what defeats them!!!!
                        (the NST drives the coils at its set frequency but the coils themselves have to be able to RESONATE at that frequency or a HARMONIC of it.) He goes on TO ELABORATE on the resonance aspect of EACH of the secondary coils by explaining the use of the Pan CAPACITORS in conjunction with the small AIR grounded neon tube lights. when the lights glow --resonance and POWER!

It is my intention to build only the center L1 and L2 setup by themselves first
                        as the rest is just follow after!
                        Vladimir Utkin calls the L1 and L2 combo the DIPOLE and teaches that the DIPOLE is never to be DESTROYED by hooking it to any load. that way the power is NEVER diminished but can be passed on to as many other coils as you can locate around it! this device is REALLY GOOD!

more later!
                        as always, onward!

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                          ...the DIPOLE is never to be DESTROYED by hooking it to any load. that way the power is NEVER diminished but can be passed on to as many other coils as you can locate around it! this device is REALLY GOOD!
                          Excellent!

Comment

• What I'm Working On

Hello ALL,

Clarence again with some attachments to show where I am going and what I am working on at present on the center Coils of DS Proof of Concept device.
                            my build is for a unit to supply 2400v to an air cooled composite residential type transformer which I have had for quite awhile now.

there is really not much to it (I don't think so?). a really updated FLYBACK DRIVER circuit for power supply and frequency to L1 which mandates the voltage and frequency to L2. coils are 1/4 wave lengths - L1@7ft and L2@28ft .

the attachments give explicit info on Driver circuit and coils . stayed as close to DS and his device and his KISS attitude! anyway this is what I am going to implement and work out the bugs as I go.

BTW: for years I tried to find the pad type variable capacitor he used and you all saw I'm sure in his video of this device and only until now did I find them!!!
                            you can go to the SPRAGUE GOODMAN electronics site - the variable capacitor dept and then scroll all the way down to the MICA DIELECTRIC
                            pictures and PDF buttons and you can actually SEE and almost duplicate pad capacitor as what he used way back then!!! BINGO!

OK back to business! you can browse over the thumbnails and tour the info each one has! hope all of this interest and can be useful to some of you!!!

As always, mike onward!
                            Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                              Yes the cap is a part of it.don did reveal the secrets indirectly.i research all pretesla coils.induction coils.oudin rumkorf etc.don had these coils in his library shared by soundiceuk.the books said that extra energy is collected by a cap from L1 of these coils.they had mechanical switches that delivered pulsed dc to the induction coil.it is back emf
                              Now these things were self resonating.little or no tuning needed.joule ringer 2 by lasersaber illustrates this.note don said the device self adjusts to load.these guys did not have fets diacs scrs gdt then.no diodes no metglas no terfonaterfonal d nanoperm etc.so i have decided to go back to basics.yes iron core transformer at self resonance like the elders did.KISS.
                              Ged1
                              E
                              Hi,Gedfire

Can you provide the book name?

Thanks.

Comment

• KISS update

Clarence good to hear from you.I am with u.ONWARD.Just need time.cheers man.
                                @cumpod, the book is:Norrie,H.S.
                                "Induction Coils : How to make use and repair. Google and download pdf.good stuff.wikipedia search term: "induction coil" never seen in the tesla illustrations by don: the self resonating switçhing and cap.that is the ultimate secret.enjoy.by the way buzzers,horns etc electromechanical versions are all self resonant.all operate on the same principle.don used modern stuff to supplement.submarine one transistor set up is self oscillating.armstrong and meissner set up one of the ways to go.i am going electromechanical ala russain device mod first then back to solid state.

Comment

Working...
                                X