Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Boguslaw & Gedfire:
    Thanks for pursuing the Aether theme.
    Although sometimes we are confronted by current scientific theory, to the exclusion of what real hands-on scientist like Tesla and many other have not only stated, but shown us as well. We must go forward with what we believe to be the truth, and nothing but the truth.
    We will prevail, through thick and thin, and also through those that want to pull the curtain over our eyes, for their own gain, at our expense.
    Thanks to Cepren B, and all others like us, as well.
    We are all on the same team... As crazy as it may seam, to some.
    And, thank God, We are not the only ones...
    NickZ

Comment

• Filthy garbage

SERG V. take your filthy garbage and spew it somewhere else. It has no place on this forum. It only belongs on forums for other sick-minded people like yourself. I have asked for you to be banned from this forum and I can only hope it happens soon.

With no respect for you whatsoever, Carroll
      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• I agree. Its disgusting and has been reported.

al
        Originally posted by citfta View Post
        SERG V. take your filthy garbage and spew it somewhere else. It has no place on this forum. It only belongs on forums for other sick-minded people like yourself. I have asked for you to be banned from this forum and I can only hope it happens soon.

With no respect for you whatsoever, Carroll

Comment

• This is how to treat the foolishness of pop culture, make a mockery of it. It is a
          joke after all. If your a parent explain the traps and challenge them not to be
          another drone or clone or thoughtless admirer of idiots.

Parody of an idiot celebrity who is made a celebrity by the idiocy of people who
          admire her. We reap what we sow. Rather than shuffle for photos like the
          paparazzi we should simply ignore the idiocy and teach our children to do the
          same. Not an easy task to show them up to the youngsters, I know by
          experience, but perserverance and understanding will win through.

Miley Cyrus - "Wrecking Ball" PARODY - YouTube

Comment

• Wrong Board Serg.V

Hey Serg.V are you ok buddy ??? or... just maybe
            you are smoking ..stuff??
            Can you tell the difference of a science-fiction forum from another forum which discusses Energy Stuff ?
            Take a break man.
            I can feel you hattress to all people here. and you have done a mess in your mind about religion-related stuff.
            Free yourself and get back sane to the energy research route.
            You will be welcomed again.
            Bye.
            Last edited by Peculian; 11-21-2013, 08:53 PM.
            << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
              Anyone aware of the text this image is taken from?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haan View Post
                Probably from old book ;-)

Seriously for answer look inside Steimetz publications. When resistance of resonant tank circuit has definitive relation to the inductance the loosses in system is compensated by input impulses and the accumulated energy rise.
                It follow the solutions of equation for oscillator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haan View Post
                  Don't remember on which book it was but definately it is buried somethere in my PC..
                  On another hand here is a link to Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium Part 8 - YouTube where trumpet wave originaly was shown.

Comment

• And, on another hand... For those that have forgotten, or have put it aside, here is a little reminder on that illusive subject of "The Aether", and what some "experts" have mentioned concerning its existence. I think that it's important to keep it in mind, as it's so easy to get distracted away from this everywhere present, but, non prove able free energy source.

Nikola Tesla: Free Energy Cold Fusion Unlimited Power Secrets - Zero Point 1 - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                      Don't remember on which book it was but definately it is buried somethere in my PC.
                      Would it be asking too much for you to find it?.

Comment

• Chinese replication

Please look at 唐~史密斯试机 - 我的实验 - 能量之海 -

Anyone translate Chinese??

Comment

• Nice find a.king21 !! That appears to be a good working Don Smith replication lighting up about 1200 watts of light bulbs brightly with about 12 to 24 watts input by my calcs and from reading the page. That's at best a 4Ah 12 volt battery running the show!
                          Easy to translate the pages - either just get Google Chrome browser as it automatically translates pages for you (it requests if you want to translate) or just punch the URL into here: https://translate.google.com
                          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Ufopolitics your circuit

Hi Ufopolitics

Did you have any luck with this circuit or new developments

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...6&d=1385385812

I played with a similar circuit for some time now my problem is that it blows
                            my components, it builds up to high volts up to 3Kv cannot say for sure my
                            multimeter only read to 600 volts dc and ac. I believe that to drive this
                            circuit that your signal generator should be separated from the rest of the
                            device.

Any thoughts would be appreciated
                            Thank you
                            Regards Johan
                            PS IF somebody can help me to post an image directly into my post
                            i wil be most gratefull

Comment

• Originally posted by African View Post
                              Hi Ufopolitics

Did you have any luck with this circuit or new developments

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...6&d=1385385812

I played with a similar circuit for some time now my problem is that it blows
                              my components, it builds up to high volts up to 3Kv cannot say for sure my
                              multimeter only read to 600 volts dc and ac. I believe that to drive this
                              circuit that your signal generator should be separated from the rest of the
                              device.

Any thoughts would be appreciated
                              Thank you
                              Regards Johan
                              PS IF somebody can help me to post an image directly into my post
                              i wil be most gratefull
                              I think you may be in the wrong message thread here as UFOPolitics normally is on his two threads relating to his motor builds. Also your link goes no where except the main forum so nothing of the circuit is seen. To post an image you scroll down way below the message field and click on "Manage Attachments". From there you can add a file that's on your computer and it will upload.
                              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Hi ewizard

Thanks for your reply
                                here is the circuit i need advice on

Thanks
                                Regards Johan
                                Ufo Photo by johanjg40 | Photobucket
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by African; 11-25-2013, 08:35 PM. Reason: add image

Comment

Working...
                                X