Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cumpood View Post
    result: failed ,when i connect the output a a 25W bulb,no light.

this is the pics and the testing circuit,from the translation, it seems the author getting 300W out from this circuit,but i don't sure. in my testing,i get nothing just some high votage to light a fluorescent lamp and very dim.

my room is in the 5th floor,so i don't have a true earth,i just using the group wire in the wall socket as in the pic 3.

i don't know what the large round object is in the circuit, so i just connect it to the large metal object on the desk.

the NST is 15kv 30ma. the capacitor is 2000pf 25kv

and i connect ,disconnect,connect,disconnect,connect,disconnect the power to simulate the relay funtion,but the result is same,
    i disconnect the big metal object,the result is same
    i disconnect the group wire,the result is same

maybe the group connection is the problem? or the NST? or the big metal object?

Round object is radiator of computer procesor on top tesla secondary coil, if you speak about last picture. But he delelet this information, so not try replicate, you not replicate this schematic without he help. Replicate new his schematics if want.
    Replicate this schematic That is last mostly official his schematic.

Comment

• In this schematic no tape of cuper!! Center wire is tin emalated wire of about 0.5 milimeters diameter wound from beginingto end like Tesla secondary coil Two butoom and top wires is about 1.5 milimeters2 insulated wire like in kapanadze setup orange cable in videi 2004 year. So you allmost all wrong made! But if you made all corect I think it also not wokr, because wery dificult make work, Itry make work that schematic, but unsucsessfely. So not make this schematic, make newest version, it more simple and more oficial.

Comment

• New videos from Роман Карноухов - 31 октябрь 2013 год.

СКАЖИТЕ СПАСИБО МАКСУ! - YouTube

ATTEN 1060 - YouTube

RIGOL 1102 - YouTube

Akula start final winding

Comment

• It will be nice that somebody take all Роман Карноухов public domain videos, translate it on several languages and make one DVD/CD Akula Free Energy Generator Video Reference Manual.

I think the best man to do this Energetic Revolution job is SteveP from Overunity.com forum. He was translated allmost all Akula videos and personally know Роман Карноухов. Several months ago he was several hours witness of Akula Free Energy Generator together with Tiger2007 in Akula's home.

So i think is a best way to get the answers from the first hand - asking SteveP and he will ask Роман Карноухов and give you needed answers.

Роман Карноухов channel
          оман Карноухов - YouTube

SteveP channel
          Kanal von stivep1 - YouTube

HIGH TECH NAZISM

You should know that Tube is directly tracked and real-time censured by National Security Agency NSA and CIA.

What does this mean?? It mean that all undesirable to NSA and CIA informations or questions are filtering in real-time so all posts you have typed in form of mails to friends or other users or in form of cooments under videos were automatically erased from all other users on tube channel. Well you know that you have posted message and you can see your message on your browser screen but all other users can't see your messages or comments just like you have't posted anything.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE BUT REALITY !! SUPER NAZI REALLITY TODAY IN AMERICA !! {HIGH TECH NAZISM}.

I have checked this many times and got the proofs for this DIRTY TRICK OF JEWISH ILLUMINATI CABAL PUPPETS {one of many their dirty tricks}.

All undesirable post were filtered and avoided to be shown on TUBE. This is possible because TUBE is under direct control of NSA and CIA. Especially this is real-time tracking and filtering is a case with many free-mind users from America and Canada which were criticized US governement for illegal spying and illegal activity against the citizens of America and Canada. I already have told many friends on Tube to check does their messages really appear on the sceens of other Tube users or not !!

One more proof in the full glass of CABAL lawlessness.

Comment

• If they stopped all unwanted videos from being posted on you tube then we can
            deduce that none of the video's on you tube show any Over Unity. If they did
            they would be stopped or taken down.

Must be true because I have not seen any actual real Over Unity video's, I've
            seen lots of free energy video's, all with solar panels ect. are showing free energy.

Cheers

Comment

• Akula device

SERG-V

Nice pictures and the videos.
              There are text in these pictures too, what does it says?
              I appreciate your posts and your help, thank you Сергей В.

Take Care

Kent /

Comment

• Akula Tesla Transformer in his courtyard 1. November 2013

New videos from Роман Карноухов

VID 20131031 012628 - YouTube

ТОР и ЯМР - YouTube

Comment

• Роман Карноухов - Akula0083

Schematic 1 explanation by Akula
                  СХЕМА 1 - YouTube

VID 20131031 012628 - YouTube

ТОР и ЯМР - YouTube

Akula thread on Realstrannik.RU
                  Форум странников :: Тема: Akula0083 ОБЩАЯ тема 1 (1/89)

download all Akula videos here
                  Мы поможем Бесплатно cкачать c RapidShare, YouTube видео - SaveFrom.net

Comment

• "Today's scientists {2013} have substituted mathematics {CAD,CAE} for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."

Nikola Tesla.

simple example:
                    а х b = ab !! Correct
                    -а х b = -ab !! Correct
                    (-а) х (-b) = ab !! <------ ABSURD

WHY ABSURD ??

(-а) х (-b) = ab ; but also а х b = ab

(-а) х (-b) = а х b -> Now consequently

a= -а ; ab= -b ; THIS IS ABSURD BECAUSE a and (-a) exist at different sections on numerical axis.

Now i will picture you so simple that you full understand illogicality here. For example you have gain profit 10 bucks and you have cash in hand and in same time that cash is your debt. So profit=debt or debt=profit. THIS IS ABSURD, TOTTALY OUT OF NORMAL MIND !! THIS ABSOLUTELY HAS NO HEALTH SENSE.

Now using this illogicality , use ABSURDS you can make whole Universe of Illogical constructions, like for example DAY IS NIGHT, NIGHT IS DAY, DEATH IS LIFE, LIFE IS DEATH etc.etc. which

DOESN'T EXIST IN NATURE AT ALL !! EXIST ONLY IN SICK MINDS WHICH MUST BE ISOLATED - NOT TO SPREAD MIND VIRUSES AND DESEAS !!

Of course whole civilizationcan run some time on ABSURDS but not to much. MOTHER NATURE ITSELF WILL CUT-OFF such PARASITIC CIVILIZATION FROM EXISTENCE !! From perspective of whole Universe this Parasitic Civilization is nothing - much smaller and non valuable than one grain of interstellar dust !!

Make own conclusions !!
                    Reg.
                    Сергей В.

Comment

• red deivce testing 2 with inverter and NST

this result is: it need put all the component above the floor to finished the test.
                      the spark gap not fire,but the coil fire with the floor as you can see in the pic.

i have make a group wire from the group,but this group wire seems also connect to the wall socket,i don't know if this will work.
                      the wire is throw from the window of my room in the 5th floor.

D2 i used is RURU15060 150A/600V diode
                      D1 i used is UF5408 * 20
                      inverter i used is 500W and with two 100W bulb

this is the pics and circuit:

Last edited by cumpood; 11-02-2013, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• red device author circuit English translation

the circuit from google translation is :

today to conduct experiments on this scheme .. remove the video failed .. telephone sowed ... but words will describe .. coil is wound on a method ala " BANK " is the first .. TT .. wire 0.75. enamel .. wound on dia 45mm frame length of 400 mm.do filling .. yellow coil (the first ) is wound in the winding direction TT .. well, and the two " bells " in the opposite .. inductor .. -7 copper tube coils in opposite winding TT.Konets TT hot. . hanging on a massive heatsink on tranzyukov , the second end of the yellow .. one that is not connected to the lamps hanging in the air .. frequency inuktora .. not .. but Meryl is very high all the time trying to get away in an arc .. so the generator power relay breaks ( helps to get rid of the arc .. but without it works .. just do not give an arc formed ) load 300 watts at full intensity .. .. maybe .. and leaching power push pool .. about 5 volts 0.5 amps .. well this is how it goes .. kago spark quiet .. but there is the Problem .. katuhu 3 times .. hit rewind insulation between the yellow and TT .. Like all .. narmalno scheme runs .. if little legs are burning .. then change ends yELLOW PS yes push pool generates a maximum frequency of 22 kHz at me and has not noticed .. the numbers in the top 220 in TDKS ignore .. blindly did not erase .. Izvenyayus

from the Google translation i am not confirm if the two dumbbells coil is cw ccw or in the same winding direction but opposite to the TT coil winding direction.

if someone can translate it,it will be great and help the replicator do less wrong work.
                        Last edited by cumpood; 11-02-2013, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V. View Post

"Today's scientists {2013} have substituted mathematics {CAD,CAE} for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."

Nikola Tesla.

simple example:
                          а х b = ab !! Correct
                          -а х b = -ab !! Correct
                          (-а) х (-b) = ab !! <------ ABSURD

WHY ABSURD ??

a= -а ; ab= -b ; THIS IS ABSURD BECAUSE a and (-a) exist at different sections on numerical axis.

Now i will picture you so simple that you full understand illogicality here. For example you have gain profit 10 bucks and you have cash in hand and in same time that cash is your debt. So profit=debt or debt=profit. THIS IS ABSURD, TOTTALY OUT OF NORMAL MIND !! THIS ABSOLUTELY HAS NO HEALTH SENSE.

Now using this illogicality , use ABSURDS you can make whole Universe of Illogical constructions, like for example DAY IS NIGHT, NIGHT IS DAY, DEATH IS LIFE, LIFE IS DEATH etc.etc. which

DOESN'T EXIST IN NATURE AT ALL !! EXIST ONLY IN SICK MINDS WHICH MUST BE ISOLATED - NOT TO SPREAD MIND VIRUSES AND DESEAS !!

Of course whole civilizationcan run some time on ABSURDS but not to much. MOTHER NATURE ITSELF WILL CUT-OFF such PARASITIC CIVILIZATION FROM EXISTENCE !! From perspective of whole Universe this Parasitic Civilization is nothing - much smaller and non valuable than one grain of interstellar dust !!

Make own conclusions !!
                          Reg.
                          Сергей В.
                          Hi Serg,

Exactly - Civilisation is nothing - WE are nothing - not only in the eyes of scientists, but indeed most bloody-minded professionals, and especially PARASITE Bankers and Financiers.

$AB is collateral; -$AB is debt; and yet $2AB appears on Bank ledgers as if ASSETS !
                          Worse than this; Banks leverage the $AB to generate say $10AB of loans, or even $30AB of loan 'assets' on their books !

Folks think they got an $AB pension and have the paperwork to prove it.
                          You think that money will be there when you retire, or that your -$30AB pension fund will be able to keep paying *you* $AB at today's rate ?

OUR entire financial world has been well and truly screwed by the leveraging of 'assets', both real and mathematically imaginary, and it is only top government ministers, bankers and financiers who are aware of this.

The EU recently ruled that Banks must retain a slightly higher level of monetary deposits as bottom line assets in order to see them through harder times, however, there are some other 'bankers' (yes substitute 'w' for 'b') who are NOT covered by this ruling - the Bullion Bankers who trade precious metal futures; ie. those who give themselves rights to work independently of the 'democratic' laws they impose upon the rest of 'civilisation' - TPTB !!!!!

Only thing is TPTB became so greedy-selfish-Fascist that they have well and truly blown the entire system big time, and this is the real reason why they cannot stop Quantitatively Easing (devaluing) the asset value citizens once thought that their paper money or pensions once had earned and 'will' receive.

Detroit Pensioners to get 16c payout per pension $ !

This is the Civilian-world outcome of Applied Professional Mathematics -
                          and - this is only the start - many more major US cities now following suit - plus many more nations will follow in falling domino chains.

Ever heard of Gerald Celente - he lost big time once, and now he sees it starting all over again; hence his YT videos.

The figures clarify that TPTB Bullion Bank gamblers have leveraged physical gold at least 60x per ounce, such that 'investors' (Banks, Investors, Pension funds etc.) think they have purchased ownership of, and thus future encashments rights to Gold which does not physically exist. Yesterday I read that this leverage was closer to an unregulated 100 bought certificates for every ounce of physical.
                          Also I have read that there is 1,300 TONS of London Gold no longer where it ought be. (China?) 1,300 x 32,000 ounces at 1,000 per ounce just 8 months ago.
                          And this represents ONLY the unleveraged money transfers/ trades in London.
                          What about the COMEX, the physical Gold supposedly in underground NY vaults ?

Banks - Politicians - Mainstream Media don't want us to know what is REALLY going on behind the scenes, because they and the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) have well and truly SCREWED the entire World with their absurd mathematics, only the majority of 'Civilisation' and all strata within it simply does not yet know.
                          It is this already existing Gold Bust which will come to Earth as THE Financial 'Black Swan' !!!!!

My Blog

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article42925.html

Hence all *hands-on* efforts at this Forum need to be redoubled ASAP, for neither the money grabbing 'Politicians' nor the 'Professionals' indebted to their heirarchies, are sensible enough to competently sort this mess out on our behalf, no matter how 'scientific' or 'qualified' their approach.

Serg - Thanks for that lovely big pic of Tesla - Saved !

Cheers ............. Graham.
                          Last edited by GSM; 11-02-2013, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Red and Akula device

Cumpood:

You are in the same situation as me. You want to build and share, but the instructions written in Russia and no explanations, google translate sucks. It's frustrating, the same with Akula device, he produce nice videos and schematics with text but only some of it are translated to English
                            It makes the process really slow. But i hope you succeed, my best wishes to you.

Kent /

Comment

• Привет Graham !!

Thanks for analyse !!

Reg,
                              Сергей В.

Comment

• AKULA ENGLISH VIDEOS 1-7 HERE

-------------------------------------------------
                                Channel STEVEP1 - check it every day for Update
                                Kanal von stivep1 - YouTube
                                -------------------------------------------------

Video 1
                                a k u l a 0 0 8 3- Free Energy750W no battery no ground - YouTube

Video 2
                                a k u l a 0 0 8 3- Free Energy1150W part2 - YouTube

Video 3
                                Free energy Akula video #3 translated by Wesley - YouTube

Video 4
                                Wesley: Translation of video#4 of Akula - YouTube

Video 5
                                Akula video #5 translated by Wesley. ( Free Energy device) - YouTube

Video6
                                Wesley Translates video of akula's # 6 (Free Energy Device) - YouTube

Video7
                                Wesley Translate's Akula#7 SCHEMATIC Free Energy Device - YouTube

------------------------------------------------------
                                SteveP and T1000 Video comments about Akula device
                                WESLEY ARUNAS about translation of Akula's tuning explanation. - YouTube
                                ------------------------------------------------------

You can download all these videos using plugin For Opera, Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer !!

YouTube downloader tool - Fastesttube!

or Russian downloader
                                Мы поможем Бесплатно cкачать c RapidShare, YouTube видео - SaveFrom.net

Just put a link in his search bar !!

Comment

Working...
                                X