No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joefr would you like to show your oscilograms of rele working or any oscillograms from this device ??

Here are the two oscilograms

This is oscillogram with scope probes across rellay drive coil:

This is oscillogram with scope probes across flyback primary coil
    Scope probes are connected to drain an source of IRFP540 drive mosfet.
    It is hard to get nice scope shot because of the RF interference.

JoeFR

Comment

• When is a picture worth more than a thousand words? When it's a video, like this one below. No battery, no inverter, only an earth ground. And over just 100 to 200 watts output. Starts with a 9v battery. Ha!
      Check it out:Here
      Андрюха зажигает!! Энергия с воздуха!! Смотреть до конца!!! - YouTube

Cepren, T-1000, SunofF: what does he say, what is the output possible, etz...

Comment

• Thanks

Thanks dunfasto, for the information about the number of turns and the minimum specs for the litz wire found in the L2 section of SR193s schematic. I actually have some litz wire that I purchased from Nebraska Sales and Surplus a number of years ago, and it is made of 7 strands at 36 gauge for each strand.

Im still not sure how you could cascade the output of that machine. A diagram illustrating your thoughts on how to do that would be helpful.

The SR193 device is tempting to build. However, I am hoping to get away from spark gaps if possible. If I use an open air spark gap, it leads to ozone production in the room, which is hazardous to breathe. Also, the spark gap electrodes have a tendency to corrode. If I use a gas discharge tube, the problem with those is that they can overheat. But the gas discharge tube would be a better choice for long term use, assuming you could get it to run at a moderate temperature.

One machine Im interested in is the akula type machine, as it appears to not require any type of spark gap. It is also similar to what I have tried to do with my air core and also ferrite ring core type transformers.

Serg V: Thanks for all of the new information. Since people now have all the details in the schematic you are providing, they shouldnt have too much difficulty building one if they want to.

Workshopelf

Comment

• translated by stivep

Wesley translates video : OU Device presented by Andriej - YouTube

dunfasto

Comment

• Originally posted by Workshopelf View Post
            Thanks dunfasto, for the information about the number of turns and the minimum specs for the litz wire found in the L2 section of SR193s schematic. I actually have some litz wire that I purchased from Nebraska Sales and Surplus a number of years ago, and it is made of 7 strands at 36 gauge for each strand.

Im still not sure how you could cascade the output of that machine. A diagram illustrating your thoughts on how to do that would be helpful.

The SR193 device is tempting to build. However, I am hoping to get away from spark gaps if possible. If I use an open air spark gap, it leads to ozone production in the room, which is hazardous to breathe. Also, the spark gap electrodes have a tendency to corrode. If I use a gas discharge tube, the problem with those is that they can overheat. But the gas discharge tube would be a better choice for long term use, assuming you could get it to run at a moderate temperature.

One machine Im interested in is the akula type machine, as it appears to not require any type of spark gap. It is also similar to what I have tried to do with my air core and also ferrite ring core type transformers.

Serg V: Thanks for all of the new information. Since people now have all the details in the schematic you are providing, they shouldnt have too much difficulty building one if they want to.

Workshopelf
            for a sparkless device like akula you have to use two generators one for high frequency and one for 50 hz. the high frequency is modulated by 50 hz creating dual band like when we modulate the radio carrier wave of high frequency with audio to be transmitted over wireless waves. this create two bands so resultant energy is zero. we create resonance between high frequency modulated wave and looped capacitor coil oscillating self oscillating at 1/4 wavelength of modulated high frequency which transfers impulses to the 50 hz orthogonal coil the orthogonal coil recieves the amplified output and is transferred to the output coil.

there are two variants of kapanadze one is spark oriented that uses radiant and ground energy. example sr193, fabrice andre

other is sparkless version that uses yoke from old black and white tv's and uses resonance
            example akula, andriej,

original kapanadze uses sparkless and spark version with resonance.

first get to the depth of akula circuit and understand. you need to study more when you get the grasp then you can replicate it.

dunfasto
            Last edited by dunfasto; 10-10-2013, 04:39 AM.

Comment

• Nick Z I understand the feeling about these guys but 00 had said that if they show their devices no one believes them and he was right..

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                Nick Z I understand the feeling about these guys but 00 had said that if they show their devices no one believes them and he was right..

I think Dunfasto does not spot some circuit inaccuracies, or maybe he deliberately publishes same so that he cannot be accused of publishing the circuits of working devices, but neither Dunfasto nor Serge appear to me as if liars.

Actually I thank them for their contributions, and note that Serg has warned about the use of electronic devices close to these generator circuits, where this should especially include computers-laptops etc., and even mobile phones and bank cards inside wallets.

Hi Nick,

I don't think that these guys will acceed to your challenge either, for there are oil fund corrupted men in black within every nation upon this planet.

Cheers .............. Graham.
                Last edited by GSM; 10-10-2013, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
                  When is a picture worth more than a thousand words? When it's a video, like this one below. No battery, no inverter, only an earth ground. And over just 100 to 200 watts output. Starts with a 9v battery. Ha!
                  Check it out:Here
                  Андрюха зажигает!! *нергия с воздуха!! Смотреть до конца!!! - YouTube

Cepren, T-1000, SunofF: what does he say, what is the output possible, etz...
                  Nice find, Nick. Hope we get more info. All I caught was "cosmic", "transformer", "resonance", "Tesla" and "Kapanadze". It'd be nice to find out what was said.
                  B

Comment

• I've made no challenge, only practical suggestions, so that we can try to progress on this.
                    Until a working device is shown, with documented evidence to prove the point, all we see is talk, unproven diagrams, and more posts and pages of talk and speculations. Especially from those armchair speculators, with excuses, for avoiding and not showing and proving what they are talking about. Yet they talk the talk, but, don't walk the walk.
                    I am not like one of those, and there are people like Igor Moroz, and others, that are very much into sharing ALL.
                    They are the ones that I put my faith in.

The last video that I uploaded the link to (made by the Russian guy, Andriej), is another example without documentation, only just to wet our appetite. At least it shows us that even a sloppy build like that one, can and does work, even better and with a higher output than what SR 193 and others have previously shown, (using no battery, and no inverter).
                    It's also a very inexpensive device, for anyone to build.
                    AND SO, IT IS POSSIBLE!

Bob Smith and All: Here is the English translation, again, done by Wesley. In case you missed it.
                    So we don't have to guess about what is being said and done:

Wesley translates video : OU Device presented by Andriej - YouTube
                    Last edited by Nick_Z; 10-10-2013, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• quote from Guruji:
                      "I understand the feeling about these guys but 00 had said that if they show their devices no one believes them and he was right"..
                      end quote.

@ Guruji: He was right???
                      00 was basically tossed out of OU.com, for only stating what he can't prove, over and over again, AS IF, it is the truth.
                      The problems arise when guys like you Guruji, believe that what he is saying is the proven truth, as he makes it out to be.
                      But, what did it get you... Zilch?
                      The proof is in the pudding...
                      Last edited by Nick_Z; 10-10-2013, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Free Live Stream from FE Conference

Thank you Dunfasto and GSM, Nick Z, Bob Smith, Guruji, Serg V, WorkshopElf, Joefr, T 1000, Mr Clean, Boguslaw and all other inspiring people from the forum and Wesley for translating the last video

There is a Free Energy Conference at the moment and they have Free Live Stream that you can watch NOW or tomorrow . 10, 11, 12, 0ctober 2013 sometimes there is a pause or they eat or sleep and than you see nothing check the american time table.

The core volanteer team organizes the BreakThrough Energy Movement Conference in Boulder Colorado USA

Here the 3 day program
                        The Speakers from all over the world.

Have fun, get inspired, laugh or be serious and know we are on the right path. We and they all have the same interest ... some try this way some that way, but I think they all have their hart at the right place.

Utopia Now
                        Last edited by Utopia Now; 10-11-2013, 03:53 AM. Reason: extra info

Comment

• Dunfasto,

Quote: the high frequency is modulated by 50 hz creating dual band like when we modulate the radio carrier wave of high frequency with audio to be transmitted over wireless waves. this create two bands so resultant energy is zero.

Uh, I dont quite understand your reasoning here. If we modulate two waves of two different frequencies, the end result will be a composite wave that is composed of the sum and differences of each point of the two waves. The two waves wont cancel, and you will still have energy from this wave. In other words, the resultant energy wont be zero. The only way you could get zero energy by combining two waves is if both waves have exactly the same frequency, but are out of phase by 180 degrees.

As Im sure you realize, the reason they modulate the high voltage, high frequency signal with a low voltage, low frequency signal, would be to get the 50 or 60 hz signal on the output for running everyday loads like appliances. Also, the only reason such a device could work at all is if it somehow pulls in extra energy from the environment. From a conventional scientific viewpoint, it would not be capable of powering anything other than very small loads. We assume, however, that the inventors of these devices have in fact found a way to tap into this unconventional source of energy. However, the method of this tapping needs to be better explained.

Comment

Dunfasto,

Quote: the high frequency is modulated by 50 hz creating dual band like when we modulate the radio carrier wave of high frequency with audio to be transmitted over wireless waves. this create two bands so resultant energy is zero.

Uh, I dont quite understand your reasoning here. If we modulate two waves of two different frequencies, the end result will be a composite wave that is composed of the sum and differences of each point of the two waves. The two waves wont cancel, and you will still have energy from this wave. In other words, the resultant energy wont be zero. The only way you could get zero energy by combining two waves is if both waves have exactly the same frequency, but are out of phase by 180 degrees.

As Im sure you realize, the reason they modulate the high voltage, high frequency signal with a low voltage, low frequency signal, would be to get the 50 or 60 hz signal on the output for running everyday loads like appliances. Also, the only reason such a device could work at all is if it somehow pulls in extra energy from the environment. From a conventional scientific viewpoint, it would not be capable of powering anything other than very small loads. We assume, however, that the inventors of these devices have in fact found a way to tap into this unconventional source of energy. However, the method of this tapping needs to be better explained.
                            when we modulate hf rf with low audio frequency it results in two bands of opposite phase the resultant energy tapped by coil is zero unless we use a diode to get original signal of the audio rejecting one half of the band and using one half of the band. akula does not use diode use a coil to interact with modulated rf dual band with the orthogonal coil. here apmlification takes place and output coil fetches the amplified output.

have you seen any diode in the air coil output modules in any akula schematics?

try to read info about AM radio modulation

but the little secret of the devices having overunity is interaction of resonance or aircore interaction of high voltage(very low current) with environment( radiant energy) and its reception(output coil) the output coil must be resistive only not having inductance properties.

so simple rule becomes Hv+hf + spark discharge---> radiant event caduceus coil or cw+ccw coil for output.

and if you have ac hv hf then primary coil must be cw+ccw or caduceus and recepter coil or coutput coil must be same. since we are dealing with radiant event which is opposite to our normal indctance filled electricity. we must recieve output in the same way using inductance less coil.

dunfasto
                            Last edited by dunfasto; 10-11-2013, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
                              Thank you Dunfasto and GSM, Nick Z, Bob Smith, Guruji, Serg V, WorkshopElf, Joefr, T 1000, Mr Clean, Boguslaw and all other inspiring people from the forum and Wesley for translating the last video

There is a Free Energy Conference at the moment and they have Free Live Stream that you can watch NOW or tomorrow . 11, 12, 13, 0ctober 2013 sometimes there is a pause or they eat or sleep and than you see nothing check the american time table.

The core volanteer team organizes the BreakThrough Energy Movement Conference in Boulder Colorado USA

Here the 3 day program
                              The Speakers from all over the world.

Have fun, get inspired, laugh or be serious and know we are on the right path. We and they all have the same interest ... some try this way some that way, but I think they all have their hart at the right place.

Utopia Now
                              You are welcome.
                              Also I did go through 1st day of this conference and there are some key points for building blocks in FE side just those scientists did not linked what can be done next:
                              There was presentation about cavitation which actualy is directly linked to same effects as there is with NMR;
                              There was Searl generator presentation which reminded about magnetic vortex once again.

Now to link all this stuff it goes right into this path:
                              The nature of Tornadoes -> The magnetic tornado -> Searl generator -> include free electrons into process -> make TPU with magnetic vortex!
                              Some Russians already cracked this bit and power their remote homes far from civilization. It is still into progress of getting informaiton and replicaitons to the world and at this poiint I can only give direction where to look - read Steven Marks http://www.overunity.com/2383/for-st...h/attach/9211/ then link to these two technologies I just linked with including electrostatic field from capacitor plate isolated and wound around collector coils then have weak magnetic field going through collector coil. Then apply quote from Tesla's Big Mistake? for driving coils circuit - "The fluid analogy of a conventional electric circuit is a closed loop of water-filled hose. To send energy to any part of the loop, we simply force the water in one part of the loop to begin flowing, and all the water in the entire loop must therefore flow as well. It acts like a drive belt." (just add another squeezing force for next step before releasing first one).

The rest of stuff and replication data will follow later eventualy.

Cheers!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by T-1000; 10-11-2013, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Dunfasto,
                                If we modulate two waves of two different frequencies, the end result will be a composite wave that is composed of the sum and differences of each point of the two waves. The two waves wont cancel, and you will still have energy from this wave. In other words, the resultant energy wont be zero. The only way you could get zero energy by combining two waves is if both waves have exactly the same frequency, but are out of phase by 180 degrees.
                                Correct.
                                There can NEVER be a COP > 1 from any inducements related to electromagnetic (photonic quanta) radiation and transduction !
                                Dunfasto's explanation seemed to be more like SSB where radiated energies can be cohered without need for any carrier, but where there is still not any COP > 1.

Also thank you Utopia Now and T-1000 for passing on info about the Conference, however I am so busy at the moment involved with other things.
                                With regard to this thread, I will comment a little more in the hope that others, or personnel at the conference can pick up on something useful.

Now many constructors claim that these earth wired and spark energised devices suck electrons from the Earth, and that it is these earth electrons which illuminate their lamps.
                                What a load of bollocks !
                                If this were true, would they not have the wit to prove it and demonstrate by placing a series ammeter at the Earth end of their grounding lead to measure the flow, and thus to prove the validity of their statements ?
                                Many of these generators illuminate lamps consuming Amperes of current, so do these amps flow up the cable as these folk claim, or are they simply making things up because they are basing their ideas upon extremely flawed alternative energy ideologies related to Aether or ZPE or energy from the vacuum etc. ? I am even wary of the expression of Radiant Energy because that term could have several meanings, with not all having a fundamental basis.

Its time to get real, and to understand what it is the scientists we pay and who do know are keeping quiet about !!!!!

I regard the most important part of the last device shown by Serg as being the thin inner flat copper tape winding because it has a large surface area, and this forms a ground plane of surface atoms within which the HV impulse coil can induce a skin effect of magnetic field spin vortexes; ie. the rotation of the AXES of the already spinning electron orbits around atoms, these atoms being within field influencable magnetic domains of metallic granularly, with their electrons already being *free energised* particles possessing gyroscopic energy.
                                Tape is a mechanically rolled product having uneven surface granularities at a microscopic level.

What happens when you rotate the axis (granular domain) of a gyroscope (electron), there is an extremely powerful force translation along the unenergised axis !!!!!
                                Professor Eric Laithwaite gives a demonstration of a large gyro wheel - YouTube

A surface field vortex cannot fail but to rotate electron gyroscopes in a manner which will cause electrons to either separate away from their nucleii and become a field acceleratable projectile within or between (tape) surface domains, and/or fire electrons into nucleii and split them via the scenario scientists call electron capture or K-capture.

I wonder who, maybe someone whom we have not yet heard of, was the first to apply these calculations to an electron, for surely this has already been done by someone, somewhere ?
                                Gyroscopes - Everything you needed to know

Such electron axis spin vortexes can induce so great a force upon atomic electron-nucleus relationships, that electron-capture' effectively results a fracturing of the nucleus = a splitting of the atom = a transmutation. With electron capture or impact the nucleus becomes an isotope of the next element one step down in the table of elements; an isotope which can emit a particle as it re-stabilises under the ever present and unavoidable neutrino flux throughout the Cosmos. This emission can then energise other atomic electrons to generate an electric field or usable electrical output.

Something I found out only a few days ago, and which is not taught (maybe because it is not well enough understood, or deemed not important, or is being actively suppressed, or is being shrouded with disinfo) is that electron capture also leads to the emission of an additional electron known as an Auger electron, this event thus leaving host atoms doubly ionised.
                                Within metals this would be an effect which is self cancelling deeper in its own lattice (heat?), but the effect would not self cancel at the surface. Auger electrons have charges related to their original orbit and nucleus element, thus eV measurements can be useful of in fields of investigative electron beam spectroscopy, even in medicine the initiation of destructive Auger electron release has been used as a form of cancer tumour treatment.
                                But nowhere can I find any references to Auger electrons in energy related scenarios, only scientific alpha, beta- and beta+, gamma type emission notations without mentioning electrons. Scientific descriptions appear to have been obfuscating the simple actualities occurring with regard to the fundamentals of all matter throughout the Universe, and thereby there has been a concealment concealing fundamental aspects which ought to have much wider comprehension for the benefit and future of all humanity and our present home planet.

So, going back to the field vortex induced gravitational force translation where electron spin-axis rotation can induce electron collision with a nucleus and cause that atom to emit radioactively (which will induce current flow through an outer coil overwind or generate charge in a non-shorted-turn foil surround) the surface of the central core gains yet another Auger electron free to be accelerated within an already established vortex, thus repeating this same electron capture sequence, and becoming part of a field pulse induced cascade.

It is even written that one electron imacting not a nucleus, but a K level electron, can cause disturbance through all electron shell levels, such that not only is there a billiard ball like ejection of an inner electron, but a resulting initiation of electron orbit vacancies to an outer level; ie. a field pulse induced electron avalanche with double induced atomic ionisation and invisible photonic energy release from the surface of the matter involved. ( A UV glow under some circumstances ? )

Is this here not much like the neutron fission of atoms to release nuclear energy from matter initiated by either proton or neutron impact of a nucleus, but in the form of electron impact to induce cascade or avalanche scenarios capable of releasing low level nuclear and/or photonic energies, with and/or without unavoidable simultaneous elemental atomic change, and these effects becoming increased where loading currents induce ever greater centre fields, possibly to cause premature full conversion of the core fuel element ?

I am aware, via one of the stivep1 YouTube translation videos, thank you Wesley, that Akula has demonstrated pure copper wire from one of his devices becoming modified so that it is attracted by a magnet, and I suggested that this demonstrates Cu > Ni via the known electron capture effect within Cu nucleii.
                                However I also believe that this 'electron capture' is an incorrect scientific term, for nucleii can only 'capture' electrons which have been driven into them either by beam acceleration, or as here, via forces induced upon electrons via rotation of their already free energy spinning *axes* - as via the field vortex inductions of equipments described here !

Is it not true that any electron pulled from its free energy atomic orbit, would, on average between electrons, retain that energy in other directions as well as being influenced by external fields.

So I have some further thoughts.

Has not Akula already demonstrated via a video that this type of circuit does not need a ground lead in order to work, even if that operation is not of optimum efficiency ?
                                Hence I put it to Serg and Dunfasto that these devices will build up their own radioactive devolution (low level) charge if not grounded, and that not only is this charge dangerous from a safety viewpoint, but that it is the buildup of this charge which overcomes field differential optimisatisation for electron axis spin vortexions, and thus a reduced inducement of non-radioactive transmutation and energy release.

In effect the earth wire is stabilising the centre core ground about which electron vortexion is induced, much like the ground upon which Prof Laithwaite stands as he twirls his gyroscope.

There is comment that the inner copper tape of the last shown device becomes hot, and yet in the illustrated circuit it simply does not (cannot) pass enough current to become heated via its own internal resistance !!!!!
                                Surely then is this not from the heat of HF eddy currents (waste energy) plus induced radioactivity and electron motions pertaining to same, which self cancel within the body of the tape material away from the surface ?

I also have a suggestion that the inner copper tape spiral be replaced with one containing the more abundant and cheaper metal of Iron, which additionally presents a much increased surface field permeability, and easier devolution of Fe to a Mn isotope.
                                This is something we have already witnessed in the Hendershot generator, and may be achieved by cutting off a strip from sheet steel, or by drawing a spiral line around a 'tin can' container and cutting it with a nibbling tool.

In my Hendershot thread I have already suggested that the Fe > Mn devolution is only a temporary effect through the duration of the supposed electron capture event, unless too vigorous an energy withdrawal ( = too vigorous a field excitation due to excess loading current) exceeds natural elemental recovery, and the devolution becomes permanent. The natural recovery there relating to neutrinos and the natural stabilising influence they have upon all elements, as made use of with carbon dating. (Carbon dating cannot be assumed a linear percentage decay process due to unrecorded neutrino flux changes through time.)

Hence my second question. Does the copper tape become magnetic as it becomes converted to nickel, and thus PROVE it is the copper itself that has been used as the fuel, and that this is NOT electrons from the Earth or ZPE etc. etc. ?

As Dunfasto has already said, sparkless field inducements will work, this due to the use of field permeable ferrous based cores.
                                I further suggest that aluminium wire output coil overwinds will prove much more receptive for use in this technology than will copper, as established by scientists observing the energetic excitation of metals well over 100 years ago.

I hope the conference goes well, and that we come to hear all relevant findings here.

Cheers .............. Graham.

PS.
                                I cannot remember the context, but Tesla said that aluminium wires were better used in some equipments. His pulse technologies ?

Auger effect (physics) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

Auger effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Auger Electron Spectroscopy
                                Last edited by GSM; 10-11-2013, 08:40 AM. Reason: Add postscript.

Comment

Working...
                                X