Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by negenergy View Post
    The reason why OU is elusive (to the masses) is that there is not 1 principle but many that must be applied and in a certain order. By my count at least 8.

You guys are so far behind the 8 ball and Zilano is lying to you feeding you information that appears truthful but keeps you a million miles away.
    Could you clarify please.
    Dave
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

The reason why OU is elusive (to the masses) is that there is not 1 principle but many that must be applied and in a certain order. By my count at least 8.

You guys are so far behind the 8 ball and Zilano is lying to you feeding you information that appears truthful but keeps you a million miles away.
      Hi negenergy,

Don't keep us in the dark.

('All roads lead to Rome')

Best regards

Comment

What is missing ? 8 balls ???!!! That's too much for me :-<
        Last edited by boguslaw; 10-09-2011, 06:34 PM. Reason: MiB

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
          Well, they join a forum and on their first post they put people down without offering any help. Hmmm.... I wouldn't say 8 balls.

Comment

• capacitive transformer

Just a newbie thought...
            Regarding output transformer that going to load...cannot be used instead of inductive transformer , an capacitive transformer ,to cut down the cost of the device?
            Capacitive Transformer George Wiseman 1

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
              We have enough voltage in secondary but no Amps, so, I believe we can make many secondary coils, will be the same voltage , the same frequencies, then will use diodes for making DC and we put them in parallel.
              Maybe will help this.

Comment

• I bet this will help on the winding of L2

Tesla's Pierce Arrow antenna was the wave length twice the speed of light. 5 feet something like 5'.14 Can a round grid antenna like this be matched to L2's coil winding lengths? He possibly was capturing the complete cycle of the wavelength not just the part we see. Perhaps this is why those 5 foot red jumper cables wound on L2 on page 32 worked so well. This measurement is incorrect but if any can figure out the correct wavelength of twice of light speed thru the atmosphere then it will be a good lead. Please post it so we all can have the correct wavelength and the formula for arriving at your answer. I do also see many supposed lengths of this antenna on the net some say 1 meter, some 3 feet But it should be 2X lightspeed thru our atmosphere to contain a full cycle.
                Last edited by Hope; 10-10-2011, 04:59 AM.

Comment

• sycret konstrucion kapanadze

Iam not sure if the following videos have been presented here, but if not maybe someone could do the translation.

sycret konstrucion kapanadze 1 / 2
                  sycret konstrucion kapanadze 1 / 2 - YouTube

sycret konstrucion kapanadze 2 / 2
                  sycret konstrucion kapanadze 2 / 2 - YouTube

Google doesn't offer voice translation from (i guess Lithuanian to other languages)

Comment

• Originally posted by bitlotbit View Post
                    Iam not sure if the following videos have been presented here, but if not maybe someone could do the translation.

sycret konstrucion kapanadze 1 / 2
                    sycret konstrucion kapanadze 1 / 2 - YouTube

sycret konstrucion kapanadze 2 / 2
                    sycret konstrucion kapanadze 2 / 2 - YouTube

Google doesn't offer voice translation from (i guess Lithuanian to other languages)
                    Those videos are in Russian, and are old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hope View Post
                      Tesla's Pierce Arrow antenna was the wave length
                      twice the speed of light. 5 feet something like 5'.14
                      just under 6' , but yes,
                      and this has turned up in many many experiments,
                      when the winding lengths were reviewed after the fact.

I'm glad to see your on the ball

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
                        Just a newbie thought...
                        Regarding output transformer that going to load...cannot be used instead of inductive transformer , an capacitive transformer ,to cut down the cost of the device?
                        Capacitive Transformer George Wiseman 1
                        Yeah, we are big on those in the USA,
                        our telephone poles are littered with the capacitive version.

But it takes a fair exchange of power to make a capacitive exchange a better compromise of application technology than traditional inductive exchange implementations.

Great vids, even if not our language BTW.
                        Last edited by WeThePeople_USA; 10-11-2011, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Tesla's Pierce Arrow antenna was the wave length twice the speed of light. 5 feet something like 5'.14 Can a round grid antenna like this be matched to L2's coil winding lengths? He possibly was capturing the complete cycle of the wavelength not just the part we see. Perhaps this is why those 5 foot red jumper cables wound on L2 on page 32 worked so well. This measurement is incorrect but if any can figure out the correct wavelength of twice of light speed thru the atmosphere then it will be a good lead. Please post it so we all can have the correct wavelength and the formula for arriving at your answer. I do also see many supposed lengths of this antenna on the net some say 1 meter, some 3 feet But it should be 2X lightspeed thru our atmosphere to contain a full cycle.

Originally posted by WeThePeople_USA View Post
                          just under 6' , but yes,
                          and this has turned up in many many experiments,
                          when the winding lengths were reviewed after the fact.

I'm glad to see your on the ball
                          funny you mention that because i found this little piece of info from a doc i posted here: http://www.energeticforum.com/159703-post787.html

Light Speed in Stone
                          The Great Pyramid's location (Northern Latitude) and slope angle correspond to the speed of light
                          ps: probably one of the best Pyramid doc Ive seen around
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-11-2011, 12:20 AM.
                          Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

I don't understand how the speed of light (300km/sec) relates to wavelength? The frequency of light is in the nanometers; a sub-microscopic length even if you double it.

Comment

• Hello Zilano,

Thank you for your posts.It has been and continue to be an inspiration.Its fascinating.I am trying for a version that uses wireless energy transfer at resonance to multiple recievers.A replication of one by Don but using voltages from 12VDC to 240VDC.This time the centre coil will pulse about say 12 volts to magnetically resonant and well tuned reciever coils maybe (about three).Then based on the theories I should be able to operate several devices without loading the transmitter.I could do the same with 24 volts etc.The idea is that this would be a low voltage device with no spark gap.

I am wondering if large coils on the receiver side would increase amps as you implied? Do I really need the central transmitter coil as Don has it? I did not see any SG on the device of his.

BTW, isn't the transistor the descendant of the SG? Does it create the same effects as it big relative the mighty SG? maybe it does on a small scale with smaller scale effects? Switching and pushing the Zero Point energy field?

I would like to hear what the audience thinks.Any thoughts on a low voltage wireless tranmitter coil to multiple recievers?

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                                yes more coil surface area produces more amps and u can even use a tesla plate for increasing area. scalar waves in khz range r blocked by obstacles and line of sight transfer is used where as if u go in mhz frequency then scalar waves pass thru all objects or obstacles and reaching destination. if u use toroid at the end of antennna at transmitter it transfers radially.

low voltage scalar transfer device with circuit and video. pulsed dc is used

scroll down to page for video and circuit so simple for low voltage.

every don device use lightening arrestor a sort of spark gap

U CAN ALSO USE PRIMARY BIFILAR AND SECONDARY BIFILAR AND ANOTHER BIFILAR OR CADUCEUS COIL. SO GET RESONANCE AND RESONANCE TAPPING. CHANGE UR PRIMARY FREQUENCY TO MATCH WITH CADUCEUS OR 3RD BIFILAR. SINCE CADUCEUS COIL HAS FINITE RESONANCE IT WILL MATCH UR PRIMARY AND SECONDARY RESONANT FREQUENCY. SO RESONANCE IS MAINTAINED BETWEEN PRIMARY AND SECONDARY AND INDUCTION ENERGY OF RESONANT CIRCUIT IS TAPPED WHICH OFFERS SCALAR TRANSFER FOR UNLIMITED ENERGY. ITS A SORT OF TESLA AMPLIFIER CIRCUIT OR TESLA TOWER. CADUCEUS COIL IS SELF INDUCTION COIL. U CAN USE SPLIT COPPER TUBING TO ENHANCE HIGHER ENERGY TRANSFER. U CAN DIRECTLY TAP ENERGY FROM CADUCEUS OR BIFILAR COIL INSTEAD OF TRANSMITTING WIRELESSLY IF THAT IS DESIRABLE. SO U HAVE 3 COILS 2 BIFILARS(BIFILARS JUST MAKE STRONG SCALAR MAGNETS and caduceus. CADUCEUS IS BETTER THAN BIFILAR IN TERMS OF SCALAR ENERGY TAPPING OR TRANSFER. KAPANADZE USED TELSA MAGNIFIER AND ITS THE BASIS OF UNLIMITED ENERGY. THE THIRD COIL THE SELF INDUCTION COIL IS PURE PARALLEL BIFILAR OR PURE PARALLEL CADUCEUS. IN DONS CIRCUIT WE HAVE TO TUNE RESONANCE AS IN MAGNIFIER. BUT A THIRD COIL PERFORMS BETTER FOR HARVESTING. AND VOLTAGE CAN PRODUCE AMPS WHEN CONNECTED WITH A CAPACITOR. CADUCEUS PRODUCE THE DESIRED VECTOR VOLTAGE to be tapped as amps thru a capacitor.

well spark gap is voltage operated device where as transistor is current operated device. and spark is an important part of ou else kapanadze used transistor or don used transistor.

warning: plz do not use 60 or 50 hz frequency or lower denomination like 10 hz or 15 hz else u will end up producing effects that cant be xplained called alien effects or harmful efects that can launch dieseases incurable and bring about earthquakes or sleeping effects and even hallucination and body malfunctioning.

Freeenergyinventions

rgds
                                zzzz
                                Hi,

Looking at man from Canada video. He is not using scalar wave.

According to K.Meyl (have book experimental kit in front of me) his demo-setup he could use a Hertz wave (4-5MHz) and scalar wave (6-7MHz) with the same setup.
                                He has done experiments with shielding(faraday cage), Hertz waves are shielded, Scalar not.
                                Also more energy output than input, depends on location.
                                And finally FTL (Faster than light propagation) speed when scalar is used.
                                (1.4 to 1.6 times faster then Hertz waves)

Why did he use MHz waves? (4-5MHz) and (6-7MHz)?

If Don has used scalar waves, it can not be shielded.
                                This could be, since he called it energy from the AMBIENT (background).
                                If you can shield it, where is the energy coming from?

What do we see in the bottom diagram? Split coil? What is a negative energy source (earth)? (see attachment)

Best regards
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by cognito; 10-12-2011, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X