Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
    Hi Peculian,

Its uncanny how this came as I was thinking about asking you the exact same question!\
    Hi there Ged!
    Hmm, do I feel we are so close to a "good" replication or is it just my imagination ?!

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
    Thanks a million for the confirmation.This is research worth looking into.I did hear what Don said about it,the guys who disputed it many many posts ago did not do actual experiments.Just simulations and calculations

Thank you for posting this info.
    You are welcome my friend.
    Sure, it is really worth the research. Well, simulation might help somehow if one is doing everything strictly according to conventional physics where
    simulator are based on.
    But it will not help that much in an open system like Don`s devices working priciple is, so..... better try than just trust everything "served" by others
    which maybe does not like us to have that specific knowledge etc.

I feel it as an obligation to post these infos if that info helps in a manner or two, if we consider the way Tesla moral-lines were.

Another question, what was the actual frequency of your circuit @ the HF end.What exactly was it at the input to the LED with resistor in place.Did it match up with ARRL tables as mentioned by Don and Kelly?
    Oh man ! I wish I knew the frequencies that simple charger worked but I had (still not having as per yet ) no way to exactly measure the frequency.
    The only way to measure it I had was only by "ear" the pitch in which it worked and it was high enough for my ear to not being possible to listen it in some instances. I guess it`s frequency was at the same or almost the same as the flyback of a tv set, somehow.
    I have no scopes to see it exactly, but this has not that much an importance cause it was enough for me to verify what Don had said about frequency changing with resistors.
    When my economy permits me, the first thing to invest for me is a RLC meter, but not yet possible;anyway.

I have in my possession a very old radio with tubes and stuff.There is a transformer inside that is just covered with resistors.
    wow, you are lucky body, because these radios are a "goldmine" for the likes of us to learn stuff! Great.

Remainded me of the stuff Don said.I guess what is needed is for the rest of us or some of us to try what you did.
    I don`t know what other folks here might think, but Yes ,the best way to tell truth from tale is to try it out and see how it comes by.

I have on standby some iron core transformers I plan to use after setting up my Tesla HV HF Circuit as presented by Don as well as Don's DIY device.
    I will measure the inductance, choose my required frequency and read off the appropriate resistor or capacitor that is needed.Is this the LR time constant mentioned in electrical texts and one of Don's PDF
    All this sounds good.Good (luck)Target to you!

One more thing, your charger appears to be self resonant, no tuning needed!

Well done Peculian!
    Ged
    Yes it is, a self regulating one.Good observation on your part here. Tricked me to think what Don used as his oscillator, since he said during his 1996 demo with the device connected to a bank of lights...
    Remember ? When one guy brought at the bank light some more higher wattage than the ones Don himself used, and he was measuring output.
    At that time Don said: "It will stabilize, will self-regulate".
    This tells us that Don had an auto-tuning device in that case.
    Thank you too.

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
    Hi Peculian thanks for the info. This can be done on a bedini charger to adjust freq?
    Thanks
    I`am confident enough to say Yes.This because these self-regulating devices adapt to the frequency demand of the working circuitry.

Oh, well, you lost me there in the Russian language guys!
    I wish I knew to read and understand Russian language. There are some very interesting aproaches from our Russian-speaking fellow experimenters in their forums. :\

Respect Folks.Thanks.
    << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
      Hi there Ged!
      Hmm, do I feel we are so close to a "good" replication or is it just my imagination ?!

Sure, it is really worth the research. Well, simulation might help somehow if one is doing everything strictly according to conventional physics where
      simulator are based on.
      But it will not help that much in an open system like Don`s devices working priciple is, so..... better try than just trust everything "served" by others

I feel it as an obligation to post these infos if that info helps in a manner or two, if we consider the way Tesla moral-lines were.

Oh man ! I wish I knew the frequencies that simple charger worked but I had (still not having as per yet ) no way to exactly measure the frequency.
      The only way to measure it I had was only by "ear" the pitch in which it worked and it was high enough for my ear to not being possible to listen it in some instances. I guess it`s frequency was at the same or almost the same as the flyback of a tv set, somehow.
      I have no scopes to see it exactly, but this has not that much an importance cause it was enough for me to verify what Don had said about frequency changing with resistors.
      When my economy permits me, the first thing to invest for me is a RLC meter, but not yet possible;anyway.

wow, you are lucky body, because these radios are a "goldmine" for the likes of us to learn stuff! Great.

I don`t know what other folks here might think, but Yes ,the best way to tell truth from tale is to try it out and see how it comes by.

Yes it is, a self regulating one.Good observation on your part here. Tricked me to think what Don used as his oscillator, since he said during his 1996 demo with the device connected to a bank of lights...
      Remember ? When one guy brought at the bank light some more higher wattage than the ones Don himself used, and he was measuring output.
      Thank you too.

I`am confident enough to say Yes.This because these self-regulating devices adapt to the frequency demand of the working circuitry.

I wish I knew to read and understand Russian language. There are some very interesting aproaches from our Russian-speaking fellow experimenters in their forums. :\

Respect Folks.Thanks.
      Originally posted by Peculian View Post
      Hi there Ged!
      The evidence does suggest that its more than just imagination.I feel close myself.Now my understanding has been broaden.I am thinking about skipping to the self resonant devices.Meaning all the Don devices I am targeting, will be made to operate in self resonant mode like your device.Just scaled to up to get more amps.

Thank you too.
      Yes, I have thought about that too.It definitely seem to be the case.He also echoed such sentiments during the 2001 Inventors Weekend.

Re: Instant Russian: I was just messing around with google translate .I cant read or write a word of Russian .Just that I tried it on the Arkady Patent posted by SunOfFather and I found it useful .

So we have our work cut out for us.My next move then:get back to building,sometime next week I should be able to report on something.

Thanks again for your useful insights and encouragement Peculian.Happy experimenting!

Comment

• Resonance

Originally posted by SunofFather View Post
        Я ничего не знаю про Peculian, что это такое? В принципе и у Степанова резонансного трансформатора можно использовать низкое напряжение и выше частоту. Используя выше частоту можно сэкономить значительно на проводе и на конденсаторе, но вся проблемма от куда взять чистый синус и чтоб устройство создающее его имела высокий КПД? Поэтому думаю луще от розетки прямо брать и сильно упрощаеться вся установка. Ферититовый магнитопровод можно испоьзовать, но у ферита немножко вроде бы ниже магнитная проницаемость чем у трансформаторного железа. Можно попробовать на вторичной обмотке использовать бифиляр, что будет я не знаю, но думаю суть тут не в бифилярной обмотке. А главное создать мощьное магнитное поле, оно создаёться из-за резонанса и из-за больших токов в колебательном контуре. А потом удалить вторичную обмотку от первичной, чтоб был зазор воздушный, что есть и в установке Мелниченко и установке Габриеля ( Two Toroid Over-Unity Gabriel Device -- Part 1 ) там другим способом как-то магнитное поле обхитрено без резонанса, тут резонанс какбы и не при чём можно видемо и другими спосабами обхитрить магнитное поле, чтоб выше КПД единицы был, но там тоже есть свои сложности, хоть может и не обязательно использовать наноперм, а может можно и ферит обычный использовать. Такой бублик железный тоже от куда взять? Хотя там луще, что не надо толстых и догогих проводов и конденсаторах, но какбы он удалил своё видео, может с замерами ошибся?
        Thanks SunOfFather ,

Very useful insights.I just used google translate.As I mentioned in my previous post,I do not know Russian.

Regards,
        Ged

Comment

• I recomendate who bulding resonant transformer use 1,5 mm diameter wire (biger diameter is better, but seems 1,5 it must good) and 30-40 meters wire. I wind on one transformer 19 meters wire with 4x5 cm core and get 88 milihenries, turn to turn wind. About 90 turns is. So resonant capasitor is for 50 herc is 115 uF, but with load can be other. Possible use in parallel 100 uF and 15 uF for motors capasitors. When betwen capasitor and inductor put trhouth curent transformer about 10 amps. Because input curent be about 100-1000 miliamps, but in LC circuit curent be about 7 amps, because resonance. And on secondary coil of curent transformer put load about 5-15 volts and about 100-300 watts, while in be 220 volts or can use step up transformer to get 220 volts out.
          Last edited by SunofFather; 07-28-2013, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Resonance Tricks

I recomendate who bulding resonant transformer use 1,5 mm diameter wire (biger diameter is better, but seems 1,5 it must good) and 30-40 meters wire. I wind on one transformer 19 meters wire with 4x5 cm core and get 88 milihenries, turn to turn wind. About 90 turns is. So resonant capasitor is for 50 herc is 115 uF, but with load can be other. Possible use in parallel 100 uF and 15 uF for motors capasitors. When betwen capasitor and inductor put trhouth curent transformer about 10 amps. Because input curent be about 100-1000 miliamps, but in LC circuit curent be about 7 amps, because resonance. And on secondary coil of curent transformer put load about 5-15 volts and about 100-300 watts, while in be 220 volts or can use step up transformer to get 220 volts out.
            Hi SunofFather:

How do you use the formulas in the patent.I mean how do you decide the right distance of the secondary from the primary?

Sounds like you have made the Resonant Transformer I am very interested in making.Could you post any photos, results wattage in and out,links to replications?

To All: Based on SunOfFather excellent post, we could see it as confirmation of what Don says about people who use devices to tap energy via resonance from the Grid.That when they arrest people, saying they are stealing electricity that its untrue that these people are actually taking electricity from the company ie: loading their systems.

Now SunOfFather says with his version of the resonant transformer, the load does not affect the primary at all.

(Note: I am not advocating the "stealing" of electricity.Just raising questions about the laws used to persecute individuals accused of stealing via using magnetic resonant devices)

Ged

Comment

Hi SunofFather:

How do you use the formulas in the patent.I mean how do you decide the right distance of the secondary from the primary?

Sounds like you have made the Resonant Transformer I am very interested in making.Could you post any photos, results wattage in and out,links to replications?

To All: Based on SunOfFather excellent post, we could see it as confirmation of what Don says about people who use devices to tap energy via resonance from the Grid.That when they arrest people, saying they are stealing electricity that its untrue that these people are actually taking electricity from the company ie: loading their systems.

Now SunOfFather says with his version of the resonant transformer, the load does not affect the primary at all.

(Note: I am not advocating the "stealing" of electricity.Just raising questions about the laws used to persecute individuals accused of stealing via using magnetic resonant devices)

Ged
              No, I not have maked, but I long calculate and look wires, that diameter must be. I try make with 150 milihenries 1 om resistance wire and about 70 uF capasitor for resonace, but something wrong and input curent seems not drobs to about 200-500 miliams, maybe capasitors have self hight resistance or maybe i make not good conctions. But for core I use wery old transformer core, maybe it not good quality and have big losses.

Comment

• Resonance Tricks

No, I not have maked, but I long calculate and look wires, that diameter must be. I try make with 150 milihenries 1 om resistance wire and about 70 uF capasitor for resonace, but something wrong and input curent seems not drobs to about 200-500 miliams, maybe capasitors have self hight resistance or maybe i make not good conctions. But for core I use wery old transformer core, maybe it not good quality and have big losses.
                Hi SunOfFather,

Thank you very much for taking time out to respond.

Did you account for the capacitance of the coil itself? Many, many posts ago, it was recognised that you have to take into account the capacitance of the coil, then choose your cap to get the TOTAL capacitance you want.

Regards,
                Ged
                Last edited by Gedfire; 07-29-2013, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Hi SunOfFather,

Thank you very much for taking time out to respond.

Did you account for the capacitance of the coil itself? Many, many posts ago, it was recognised that you have to take into account the capacitance of the coil, then choose your cap to get the TOTAL capacitance you want.

Regards,
                  Ged
                  Capasistane of coil is wery small and you can ignore it.
                  Резонанс у меня срываеться добавляя конденсаторы, возможно нужен не замкнут сердечник.
                  I Thinл is need wound abouе 100-200 meters 1-2 mm diameter wire on ferite rings (вшфьуеук фищге 3-5 cm) to make pipe of ferites, to make that choke inductane be about 50-100 milihenries and resistance not higher than 1-2 omh. I try on that from transformer parts 48 meters 1.2 mm diameter wire, but seems, that inductance is wery small, for that small inductance is need about 3000 uF capasitor maybe.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I calculate and need 6300 uF for 50 herc and inductance is 1.6 milihenries of that choke that in my picture. Get 6300 uF is almost not real and power be in LC circuit with that combination wery big, and then need wery tick wires.

Comment

• Привет всем !!

Show must go on !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jtjgAwXqGgis

Input 12v 1.5A. On the output you can see how voltage rise from 100 v to 220-240v. Now connect good Earth Grounding in your experiment and you will get the result. To boost "Electrostatic Force Field"- like Tesla named it use Aluminium or Copper tube (or any other massive metal tube) and use good Earth Grounding !!

Гость УСТАНОВКА
                      Гость УСТАНОВКА - YouTube

2500 Watts 220v,50Hz !!

ps: Show must go on !!

Удачи !!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by SERG V.; 07-31-2013, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• I tried the first circuit no success yet.
                        I'm using one transistor driver giving good spark on sg
                        Using aluminium tubing too.
                        Resonator with ferrrite rod wound as shown but nothing.

Comment

• Water Battery

The copper and aluminum is a sandwich water battery..

Do this Mix a normal water with salt(ordinary salt) then submerge the cotton as a membrane for the plate between the Copper and Aluminum it will produce at least 1.5 volts.

Aluminum Foil on the lower part and place the salted wet cotton on the top of aluminum and on top of the cotton is the copper.

Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
                          Привет всем !!

Show must go on !!

Input 12v 1.5A. On the output you can see how voltage rise from 100 v to 220-240v. Now connect good Earth Grounding in your experiment and you will get the result. To boost "Electrostatic Force Field"- like Tesla named it use Aluminium or Copper tube (or any other massive metal tube) and use good Earth Grounding !!

Гость УСТАНОВКА

2500 Watts 220v,50Hz !!

Удачи !!

Comment

• Frequency

Hi there Ged!

simulator are based on.

Thank you too.

Respect Folks.Thanks.

Tv vertical frequency is 14.75k horizontal is 60 hz

Comment

• You've got that backwards. The vertical is 60 hz and the horizontal is 14.75 Khz.
                              Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Thanks

Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
                                Привет всем !!

Show must go on !!

Гость УСТАНОВКА

2500 Watts 220v,50Hz !!

Удачи !!
                                Thank you very much Sergy, your work is appreciated.I see the same stuff over at OU Forum.

That last schematic "FROM 1985" is in my opinion the best way to avoid the troublesome tuning of these devices.One can always add variable R,L or C to the self resonant circuit to fine tune it though.

Maybe these devices could be further modified to be self resonant? I am convinced that is one of the final secret and that is what Don and Tariel are hiding from us.

Regards,
                                Ged

Comment

Working...
                                X