• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• med.3012
    replied
    Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
    Hi Med,

Don't leave, I value your research. I'm just trying to show you that you keep on looking at a corner for answers. I will pass on my ideas about Tesla.

ilan-
    the ETBC look like a black hole ... it's not easy to go out when you are in there !!! i agree with you i have to go outside it and see things in a different way .

regards

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Hi Med,

Don't leave, I value your research. I'm just trying to show you that you keep on looking at a corner for answers. I will pass on my ideas about Tesla.

ilan-

Leave a comment:

• med.3012
    replied
    Med, you are not engineering any free energy in that thing. Ask yourself what you are trying to accomplish. If you had the an EBTC as big as a building, could it power a house? You think the geometry is magical. If it was, you would be able to prove it in small models. If you never find the relationship between Don Smith and Nikola Tesla, you will have little success.
    sometimes i feel tired, disappointed and angry , to be honest i can't understand why my device can't take its deserved place in such over unity research as an open public system ?
    do you think i have all the necessary part so it will be easy for me to build such device easily ? the theory is correct and easy to understand if you open your mind :

you can find other details here :

http://www.aboveunity.com/thread/rev...-smith-device/

it's other people responsibility to take advantage and develop this system for the benefit of all .. for now let's stop talking and don't wast your valuable time with me and show us your genius thinking ... small model was shown in the serial ETBC powering 40W bulb ( flashing ) from a tiny 3 w INPUT .. the theory now is more advanced ...
    tell me what do you know about Nikola Tesla ? can you make such geometrical transformation as i did ? if you can't please try to understand ..

i am going to quit this forum with sorry !

regards

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Med, you are not engineering any free energy in that thing. Ask yourself what you are trying to accomplish. If you had the an EBTC as big as a building, could it power a house? You think the geometry is magical. If it was, you would be able to prove it in small models. If you never find the relationship between Don Smith and Nikola Tesla, you will have little success.

Leave a comment:

• med.3012
    replied
    اHello ilandtan

yes.. the ETBC is very flexible device but the number of experiments always eat a lots of resources, as a result the process slow down sometimes ..
    the idea is very simple .. if you remember the power triangle presented by Don Smith we have two triangles .. a small initial power induce a relatively
    large electrons ( keep in mind we work in Radio frequency so the final results must be huge )

the process is a reversed Lenz's law , we don't need to cancel the law just reverse it and this is possible using two ETBC .. in a proper order as i said since there's an order how to connect the ETBC the magnetic shift is possible ..

when the magnetic poles of the secondary ETBC shift it gather the electrons situated in the capacitive side, this happen when the secondary is shorted .. power consumption remain the same, sometimes it's low then the initial consumption when the second ETBC is open..
    some test show a frequency decrease if the secondary is shorted, this mean over energy without doubt , here there's another magnetic field added to the primary which slow down the frequency .

when the electrons slide this movement create another magnetic field perpendicular to the initial magnetic field, which mean if you take the power from it the system see nothing or very tiny consumption !!!

this process can be enhanced further more ..

regards

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Med have you ever thought of different ways to use a EBTC?

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    The problem with many devices, there is no plan to get more energy then you are putting in. If you don't engineer it, why would you think it would arbitrarily happen?

Leave a comment:

• med.3012
    replied
    Hello Dwane
    Hello everyone

i will post the most recent update regarding this subject ..
    the first thing i noticed is the impact of ETBC layers order

here is the detail of ABCD positions of the two ETBC :

the following drawing show the correct path to take the power ... in reality we have to take the shifting magnetic domain movement so the system see nothing you take as the previous experiment above ( even i didn't make it very well )

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    here are photos

Photos did not upload.

How do I clear old uploads? Cannot see a link
    Last edited by Dwane; 12-29-2019, 12:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    Quick test set up

Hi guys,
    Here is a quick setup for the above discussion. Most likely guaranteed not to fail!. I have ETBC tx wound on ETBC rx approximately 4:1, more like 5:1! Shooting from the hip so to speak. The closer the SG the more illumination. The faster the SG frequency the brighter to globe. LED Globe 220-240 volts ac 6.5watts rated. Photo shows double ETBC, setup, globe alight. Double ETBC is one ETBC wound on top of another. Other photo shows Frequencies of SG.I have had a few goes at this, lots of LED reaction, not much else. YET!

I am getting about a 2:1 amplification with signal strength.

Regards

Dwane
    Last edited by Dwane; 12-29-2019, 12:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    Originally posted by med.3012 View Post

ilandtan

i am not Obscuring the real genius of people like Tesla, i am developing something i feel but i can't see , first of all the ETBC can pump an extra charge through the capacitive extension ... i explained this several time but let see something

it's possible to take the power through double ETBC wound in a ferrite core where normally there's an opposite magnetic flux !!!

power consumption is nearly zero when the LED is on

i don't know if this is what we are looking for or no , please explain ..

regards

Hi Med,
    I would just like to say something about the use of LED's in showing overunity. From all the various demonstrations out there showing overunity effects using LED globes or material, I think what we are looking at here is a specific frequency response to the semiconductor material and its doping. Showing an electric motor driven would be a better argument when demonstrating overunity.

Have a good New Year to you all.

Dwane

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Originally posted by med.3012
    Hi !

the most important is the moment when your system change to be a real open system .. this can be seen in the slow waves ( like AM wave ) .
    The energy enter the system like a modulated signal as a result from magnetic poles shifting as
    explained before :

for sure we need to tune the device but the key is the type of induction ( attraction ) this can happen easily using two ETBC.
    Well it sounds easy. But can you easily show us something to say it's a worthwhile direction? Like a working device?

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
    Hi ilandtan,

lightning is over unity but there's no resonance involved , now we have two ETBC's work together not a simple wrapped capa /coil
    Hi Med,

Lightning is a discharge from one plate to another. The whole idea is that the charge separates, and you create a potential. There are steps to make lightning usable. Tuning is one of them. You can say it - that tuning doesn't matter, but I disagree.

Leave a comment:

• med.3012
    replied
    Hi Med,

I have to admit to you my truth. I have not found any gain from input to output in a single device configuration. That's why I think you can try any combination of the EBTC and it will not break unity.

I suspect because you have a capacitor and coil wrapped up into one device, you have never achieved a resonant device. I think the tuning the device is crucial. Tesla knew what he needed to tune to, and so did DS.

Have you created a resonant EBTC?

Hi ilandtan,

lightning is over unity but there's no resonance involved , now we have two ETBC's work together not a simple wrapped capa /coil

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Hi Med,

I have to admit to you my truth. I have not found any gain from input to output in a single device configuration. That's why I think you can try any combination of the EBTC and it will not break unity.

I suspect because you have a capacitor and coil wrapped up into one device, you have never achieved a resonant device. I think the tuning the device is crucial. Tesla knew what he needed to tune to, and so did DS.

Have you created a resonant EBTC?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X