Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick Kelly's PDF and Contributors To This Thread

Hello All,

I just want to once again acknowledge the stellar contribution of Patrick Kelly to this quest by his outstanding work in the growth and development of his Free Energy PDF.

Just updating after 3 months and found even more consciousness raising info.

If you do not have the lastest download, do not hesitate get it and when you do share it!

I would also like to thank ALL the contributors particularly to this thread.From the most enthusiastic to the most hardcore skeptic.You do help to keep things in prospective.And man have I learned and still learning.Spoke with an Electrical Enginneer recently and could see the surprise on his face as I was able to speak about aspects of electronics not expected from a layman.Looking back,I am pleasantly shocked at where I have reached.THANKS GUYS YOU ALL RULE!

To those who are continously experimenting, I have the highest regards as they take on the challenge and add to the collective knowledge thus we can all either learn or contribute something to either proving or disproving the statement :" Donald Smith Devices Too Good To Be True?" on levels never dreamed of.

More power to you all!

Best regards,
    Ged

Comment

• Great Acknowledgement Gedfire! I wish us same for energy power. Cheer, Khwartz.
      Trying to understand perfectly something, observing by one's self to check the truth, is the only way to skills and to protect oneself from false data and rumors.

Comment

• Originally posted by ritualsiniestro View Post
        Hi, i have a simple question. I'm taking the high voltage rectified from L2 output coil through a voltage divider to obtain 12V.

Now i need a smoothing capacitor for making this voltage output a true continuous voltage.

So i had been doing numbers, if i want a 3000W output (with an inverter) i need a capacitor that holds this 250A ripple current (3000W = 12V * 250A):
        I want to know:
        - that's right?
        - should i use a 250A ripple current capacitor to maintain this 3000W output?
        - can i use an array of 25*10A ripple current capacitors?

Most important question:

- If the capacitor output is holding a 250A load, an equivalent current should be flowing from voltage divider to the smoothing capacitor, that's right?
        Some people said that current coming to capacitor is cold electricity that never sees this resistance.

- some of you experimented that yet?

Thank you so much for reading, and greetings to this forum.
        Hi ritualsiniestro and welcome to the forum.
        It seems that you`re hands on in this research.
        I have not yet arrived to the point you are asking for, but to continue our discussion on Don`s devices here is what
        I have grasped from Don`s and Tesla`s writings:
        If you have already arrived at L2 following Don`s schematics, according to Don you have two options from now on:
        either you use big,powerfull HV Diodes and big,powerfull HV capacitors as Don uses (which are very expensive ones) in some of his devices
        then pulsing an isolation transformer at the desired frequency, or you take the L2 output,
        put on it voltage & frequency limiters (resistors and/or capacitors) and connect them to the input side of the isolation transformer.
        Don states it many times that amps as a true role player in his devices
        come into the "game" only at the output side of the isolation transformer.
        If so there is the real juice we are searching for, aka big power available to power our loads, which Don calls power wasting btw.
        It is limited only from the capacity of the iso-trafo to how much you can load it before it goin smelly or worse burn it all down.
        However I tend to think that probably it might be very hard to find that 12V 250A energy source
        solely from the L2 coil, except in case you can find to experiment with heavy machines and coils like Tesla had in his Lab

It seems crazy, but Don really could do such, in first look it seems too good to be true.
        Let`s not forget guys that Don, after studying Tesla`s work and research
        and done lots of experiments following Tesla he finally found out exactly what Tesla was trying to tell to all of us.
        @Ged
        Thanks for the uplifting words buddy
        << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• @ritualsiniestro

It might help us provide some more focused input if we understood more about what you have in mind for your final stage.

From your description earlier, it sounds like you're wrestling with an L1/L2 step-down of sorts (Don Smith and others here have implied 2 or more possible final stage configurations over the years).

Are you contemplating one of these final power chains (DC):

1) NST -> L1 -> L2 -> RECT -> RipCap -> INVERT,
          2) NST -> L1 -> RECT -> Vdiv -> RipCap -> INVERT, or
          3) NST -> L1_L2 -> L2_L1 -> RECT - RipCap -> INVERT, or
          4) some other variation?

At a 250 AMP target, your step-down coil would need to be built with 2-6/0 AWG (just to maintain the safety margins) wire as the secondary (and resonant) BEFORE the RECTIFIER or DIVIDER Stage(unnecessary/undesirable with an inverse Tesla L1/L2 combination), and more cable just like it to feed the Inverter.

If that is the case, you might consider a step down winding that yields a 24VAC output, rectified, smoothed, and feed that into a 24VDC inverter instead as spec'ing 'ripple' components to handle the then-adjusted amperage will be more manageable.

How much of this power chain is actually resonant (step-down wire size will have an influence on your ability to maintain resonance!)?

And remember, distributed capacitance is your enemy! Keep your hookup wire lengths in check and space things out a bit in your coils.

Welcome aboard!
          Last edited by Beamgate; 02-22-2013, 03:39 AM.
          Resonance to all !

Comment

• Circuit diagram

Hello all, thank you for the replies, that's the circuitry i want to test with:

From my point of view, that should never work for high power loads, since current is not capable to pass through the voltage divider based on Ohm's Law
            For a voltage = 8000V, R=100,47 Megaohms -> I= 0,08mA

"The real amperage for the load (lamps, inverter..) comes from the smoothing capacitor, that have to be high ripple current one, capable to hold the current needed for the load. The doubled frequency positive pulse coming from rectifier through the voltage divider, should maintain the voltage of the capacitor up, so not many Amps should be needed from the L2 if its true that we are working with cold electricity at that point"

That's opinion from me, and its what i question here.
            Maybe introducing the idea of thinking about the ripple current of a capacitor, if it's working to smooth rectified and pulsed AC Voltage.
            And on the other hand, to what extent a voltage divider is a viable option for this kind of device.
            Last edited by ritualsiniestro; 02-22-2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ritualsiniestro View Post
              From my point of view, that should never work for high power loads, since current is not capable to pass through the voltage divider based on Ohm's Law
              For a voltage = 8000V, R=100,47 Megaohms -> I= 0,08mA

"The real amperage for the load (lamps, inverter..) comes from the smoothing capacitor, that have to be high ripple current one, capable to hold the current needed for the load. The doubled frequency positive pulse coming from rectifier through the voltage divider, should maintain the voltage of the capacitor up, so not many Amps should be needed from the L2 if its true that we are working with cold electricity at that point"

That's opinion from me, and its what i question here.
              Maybe introducing the idea of thinking about the ripple current of a capacitor, if it's working to smooth rectified and pulsed AC Voltage.
              And on the other hand, to what extent a voltage divider is a viable option for this kind of device.
              Yes, as I mentioned already, a voltage divider should not be able to do what you want to do. I know some of Don Smith's earlier circuit diagrams showed a voltage divider similar to what you are showing in your circuit diagram, but it just should not work. If you think that 'cold electricity' might actually be the source of the high current in this sort of circuit, then what do you consider cold electricity to be, and how do you think it works?
              Last edited by level; 02-22-2013, 05:46 PM.
              level

Comment

• Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
                The tesla coil should be like this. Try to short circuit the not resonance coil to any output, just to prove if the shorting can interfer with the resonating coil.
                Hi Stupify12,

Very interesting clue, have you got any promising results?

Thanks
                TDK

Comment

• "If you think that 'cold electricity' might actually be the source of the high current in this sort of circuit, then what do you consider cold electricity to be, and how do you think it works?"

That's a good question.... What I've seen when working on my inverters,
                  is that all the bulbs, transistors, as well as any coils are always heating up.
                  Especially when the input is 12v or higher. And the HV, HF, RF shocks are always stinging, shocking and burning ones skin.
                  So, how can one really know when we are actually in the presence of RE, and not just regular hot electricity? How to tell if it is radiant energy, or not?
                  Is lightning radiant electricity.
                  Sorry for all the questions, but, I do want to know.

Comment

• This site has alot of info thought I would post it here
                    http://www.wisc-online.com/ListObjects.aspx

What is radiant energy?
                    Its the energy that permeates all space and matter, water is actually a radiant energy collector.

This is a long but informational vid GERALD POLLACK: Electrically Structured Water, Part 1 | EU 2013 - YouTube there are two parts, very interesting.

Our thoughts, actions, food, water effect us in ways we are just starting to understand, gives a whole new perspective to giving thanks to our Creator and the structure of the food or water we ingest.
                    We live in a hologram a structured physical hologram that is only temporal.
                    Last edited by Dave45; 02-23-2013, 03:01 PM.
                    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• The question that I asked is: How can you tell if it is cold electricity (radiant energy), or hot electricity. That is not answered by stating that space is radiant energy, or water can interact with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
                        "If you think that 'cold electricity' might actually be the source of the high current in this sort of circuit, then what do you consider cold electricity to be, and how do you think it works?"

Sorry for all the questions, but, I do want to know.
                        Hi Nick
                        I'll share what I know and what I've experienced. My understanding is that RE comes from the sun, and is indeed all around us. The typical Bedini "back-emf" spike harvesting setup actually collects RE (I personally don't think it's bemf, but rather, RE). One of the interesting things I've noticed about shocks from RE is that it will barely tingle until it gets over 200+ volts (haven't checked the amperage, so beware). I believe once this harvested RE is dumped into a cap or battery, it is converted to hot electricity.

I believe cold electricity travels with the "hot", tho' not in the same direction (explanation below). It seems to me that it has to be split off from the hot, and one way of doing this is using a diode to block the positive (hot) lead and another to allow the cold (neg) lead (e.g., Avramenko plug)

It appears to me that RE and cold electricity flow opposite to hot. In other words, the way I understand it, they will flow from ground or from negative to positive (opposite to conventional electricity).

I have seen others bring out cold electricity with high frequency voltage (can't remember offhand if it was AC or DC) from a function generator, 555 switch or PWM pulsing a step-up transformer at resonance (seems important), with an AV plug on the output.

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
                          The question that I asked is: How can you tell if it is cold electricity (radiant energy), or hot electricity. That is not answered by stating that space is radiant energy, or water can interact with it.
                          True
                          Just thought some would enjoy the links, personally I enjoy learning
                          Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• hi all. here are some excerpts from parametric oscillator-wikipedia.apologies for raising this twice but i thought the aforementioned juicy bits were worth posting.
                            Last edited by hotrod68r; 07-06-2013, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Don Smith Mr. Clean Commercial Device and THIS:

@ Mr. Clean and others, please pause a bit from your devices

I just ran into something that you might find curious.This information was already posted on this very thread ,but you know as knowledge and awareness grows, what might look useless at first can become very important given time.Kindly disregard if this is not relevant to your quest.

Mr . Clean was experimenting with what has been dubbed Don Smith Commercial Device.The link below takes you to freenergysurprise at yahoogroups.Go to the files section and download the pdf,freeenergysurprise : Free Energy Surprise

or you could scan to the end of this pdf on Occult Ether Physics.

http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/ali...%20physics.pdf

I think this device could be related to Don's /Cleans Device?

Patrick Kelly, I think this one might be a good one for the pdf too.

Cheers,
                              Ged.
                              Last edited by Gedfire; 02-24-2013, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• I would also like to hear of some positive reports

Originally posted by level View Post
                                I have done a fair bit of experimenting with Don Smith's setup of having a tesla coil transmitter surrounded by other resonantly tuned receiving coils and I am not seeing more power out than is being supplied to the transmitting tesla coil.

If I have more than one receiving resonantly tuned coil, the power coming from the transmitter tesla coil is divided between the receiving coils, and if I have only one resonantly tuned receiving coil, the output power is less than the power I am supplying to the transmitter tesla coil. Based on my own experiments (I have done very careful input and output measurements), Don's theory that each receiver coil can pull off a duplicate of the transmitter's power without draining power from the transmitter, and that if you have multiple receivers you can get more total power out than is being supplied to the transmitter, does not appear to be correct.

If anyone has done or is doing experiments with this setup and you believe you are seeing more power out than being supplied to the transmitter, I would be interested to hear exact details about your setup and exactly how you are doing your measurements. My own experimental results just do not seem to support Don's theory for this type of setup.
                                Thanks for reporting this and thanks, also, for the amount of time and effort put out to investigate. I have also wondered about this DS claim. Hopefully someone can explain how DS got more power out than in.
                                There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Working...
                                X