X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• four of these would work
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• coils connected like this will not work with each other but will work with a center primary with opposite polarity.

Comment

• Something you might be interested in

Comment

• This vid shows the effect well, the center mag is north up the outer mags are s up
          006 - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
            Wrong beliefs, I am sorry.

The spark gap is used to discharge charged capacitors into load for explosive power surge in N. Tesla way.
            Transformners can be specifically designed for magnetic interaction with Lenz law compensation. One of most likely is Wesley introduces:" transformer by Alexander Kugushov" with respect to Tariel Kapanadze - YouTube (can't say if it is real because that's still on verification list)
            E. Leedskalnin had iron core in his PMH. And when used with conjuction with magnet flywheel he had own fueless generator.
            D. Smith got enough knowledge from N. Tesla life's work to make own devices we still guess. And Dynatron's replication is still the best replication of D. Smith NST board today..
            Originally Posted by African
            I believe that a spark gap is only there to protect.
            I believe that it is the transformers that creates power.
            I believe that Edward-Leedskalnin said without an iron core there is no current.
            I believe that if somebody mention the name Don Smith in your presence you should give him a smack.

Best to all

Wrong beliefs, I am sorry.

The spark gap is used to discharge charged capacitors into load for explosive power surge in N. Tesla way.
            Transformners can be specifically designed for magnetic interaction with Lenz law compensation. One of most likely is Wesley introduces:" transformer by Alexander Kugushov" with respect to Tariel Kapanadze - YouTube (can't say if it is real because that's still on verification list)
            E. Leedskalnin had iron core in his PMH. And when used with conjuction with magnet flywheel he had own fueless generator.
            D. Smith got enough knowledge from N. Tesla life's work to make own devices we still guess. And Dynatron's replication is still the best replication of D. Smith NST board today..

Comment

• Originally posted by level
              I see that Thane Heins' patent CA02594905 does not seem to be assigned an 'issued' status, and it is marked as being passed the 'dead application' date. Not sure, but it sounds like Thane Heins was not granted the patent. If so, that's not a good sign as to the workability of his device. My initial tests with my 'U' ferrite cores in a bi-toroid configuration are not promising at all so far, but I still need to do a lot more testing and maybe try other configurations and different settings such as relating to optimum frequency to match the core material type and winding ratios and that sort of thing.
              It does appear that secondary winding 2 needs to be connected to a very low resistance or have a direct short across its terminals to get a better result on secondary 1, and this appears to be how Thane did his testing as well.
              well lets assume for a second that there is no claim for extra energy, is the BiToroid not an improvement at the very least to a standard transformer?
              the testing does seem to show good stuff
              39C Don Smith Device Project: Bitoroid HV Resonant Drive Transformer Tune and Testing - YouTube
              In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
              In the expert's mind there are few.
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Hey Kurt,

Nice going with your experiments.

I have not received my 106mm toroids yet.

I have been experimenting with a monitor yolk and a small bifilar coil.

Better results with 13007 instead of the 3055.

1.6w 240v (but it does say on the pack 110 -240) using 10mA@12v.

Have tried using transformer laminations but nowhere near as good as ferrite.

Built the pulser and tried the 3055 driver. (single and dual 3055).

Can't wait for toroids.

Pulse is around 50uS every 200uS and once correct caps are selected, a nice
                sine appears at yolk output. about 45v p-p
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                  well lets assume for a second that there is no claim for extra energy, is the BiToroid not an improvement at the very least to a standard transformer?
                  the testing does seem to show good stuff
                  39C Don Smith Device Project: Bitoroid HV Resonant Drive Transformer Tune and Testing - YouTube
                  My opinion is no it isn't. Not if we want a transformer that can power both low
                  power and high power loads efficiently.

What is it that makes the BiTT transformer attractive ? Show me a situation
                  where a mW load can be powered efficiently as in Thanes demo's, then with
                  the same transformer power something that consumes 50 Watts continuous.

I don't see a transformer that only outputs mW power levels efficiently as
                  useful. It's not difficult to get less than a Watt of free energy.

For a BiTT transformer to be useful it would need to be capable of outputting
                  a reasonable amount of "extra energy". Regular transformers are close to 100 % efficient
                  at very high power levels as well as very low levels. To be honest
                  demonstrations of mW power levels as "OU" is pathetic.

Thane never showed the input power for the BiTT being metered directly from
                  the wall. His results were less than impressive or conclusive.

Is there a demonstration where Thane shows more than a few Watts output from a BiTT ?
                  Is there a demonstration where Thane shows the input power metered directly from the wall ?
                  Is there a demonstration where Thane shows anything other than a resistive
                  load, for example can it power something useful. I mean what does one do
                  with a couple of hundred mW, there is probably more energy contained in a
                  persons burp.

What is it that would make a BiTT better than a regular transformer ? I see nothing.

Furthermore the regenerative acceleration setups don't show more energy out
                  than in either. And in my opinion the BiTT measurements are in error and
                  misleading. Thane shows no "clear example" of any OU. The BiTT shows such
                  low power levels errors are almost assured and the regen stuff doesn't even show any OU at all.

Cheers
                  Last edited by Farmhand; 11-17-2012, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Consider this, in a regular power transformer at "idle" the flux is at maximum and the counter
                    emf is at it's greatest to restrict current flow in the primary, because when no
                    load is drawn we want minimum input power. When a load is added to the
                    secondary the flux drops and the counter emf is reduced and as a result current
                    flows in the primary and the load is powered.

Now if the counter emf is reduced at idle, current will flow with no load and
                    input power will be high with no load, then if the counter emf increases when
                    a load is added, the input current in the primary will reduce, the primary
                    current will reduce and the load will not be powered unless it requires less
                    than the input power at idle. Such a transformer wastes more power at idle
                    and can only power loads that require less power than the amount the
                    transformer "wastes" while it idles.

This is the basis of Thanes devices. It's backwards.

Cheers

Comment

• Unless someone finds a mint VHS version I would very kindly like to present to you the best version in existance and superbly cleaned up Don Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium courtesy of Editor , one of our very fine members.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w2d10y62gpiic77/1NHQHUUZNj?m

Don was not a scammer or a con man. He was thought to be delusional.

He was a genuine man trying to help the world and make some money. He has educated thousands of people around the world about magnetic resonance and created a seriously interesting group of experimentors / theorists who collectively want and are working towards a better world.

All this talk of BiTT's and toroids has stirred up a memory of Two Toroid Over-Unity Gabriel Device -- Part 1

I drew the schematic:

http://pesn.com/2011/03/20/9501793_T...matic_bf16.gif

Comment

• Two Toroid Over-Unity Gabriel Device -- Part 1

Without a load on the secondary, the primary circuit consumes 420 watts (3.5 amps at 120 volts) as displayed by the power meter plugged into the wall. As he adds loads (usually lights) to the secondary, something very interesting happens. The primary current starts to drop! Actually, the more load he places on the secondary, the less power the primary consumes. He has been able to get the primary circuit power consumption down to 60 watts (.5 amps at 120 volts) while outputting 480 watts (4 amps at 120 volts). His output is 800% that of the primary consumption!
                        This Gabriel thing seems suspect as well, it uses 420 Watts input at idle and
                        the maximum output is claimed to be 480 Watts, but there is no evidence and the
                        power factor isn't stated.

He could be saying anything.
                        The claim is unclear as well there being no evidence to support it.
                        Where is the video showing the wiring, the meter readings and the load ?

A regular transformer can use as little as 5 to 10 Watts at idle even less and
                        the input output is easily measured with two kilo Watt meters. Why not show
                        it if it is "OU" ? Why does Thane not show kilo Watt meters ?

A claim without evidence is just words.

Cheers

Comment

• Last edited by Dave45; 11-18-2012, 02:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                            This Gabriel thing seems suspect as well, it uses 420 Watts input at idle and
                            the maximum output is claimed to be 480 Watts, but there is no evidence and the
                            power factor isn't stated.

A regular transformer can use as little as 5 to 10 Watts at idle even less and
                            the input output is easily measured with two kilo Watt meters. Why not show
                            it if it is "OU" ? Why does Thane not show kilo Watt meters ?

A claim without evidence is just words.

Cheers
                            The transformers of this type have lowest inductance on primary without load. And when load is applied, the inductance in primary increases (opposite to conventional trafos).

If you take another look on Kurt's BiToroid scope measurements, you will notice same thing happening in http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post214598

Comment

• If you want to test Thane's transformer, then you need to make one similar to his and not assume that other configurations such as separate toroids are the same thing.

Thane's patent application was turned down, but in my opinion, that is because it is 100% correct.

If you want the effect with minimum effort, then remember that the ultra-simple Figuera split transformer has been proved to be completely free of back EMF and is completely Lenz-less at all power levels and it does not need any kind of hi-tech materials to be self-powered.

Patrick

Comment

• Hi Level,

Thanks for the measurement results and showing a picture of your setup.
                                I do hope that the type of the load resistor you have used is not a wire-wound type and that you are aware of this. I apologize for mentioning this for you. From my earlier practice those rectangular ceramic power resistors have been wire wound in more than 90% of the cases. Here is one warning from Naudin, first using it for his recent 3.5 MHz experiments:
                                http://jnaudin.free.fr/rvproject/images/HTRresistor.jpg taken from his pages:
                                Mesure de la puissance HF en ENTREE/SORTIE sur une résistance de charge avec un Wattmètre HF

And here is what he actually uses instead:
                                non inductive resistor: http://jnaudin.free.fr/rvproject/images/Dscf4327.jpg from his pages: Mesure de la puissance ENTREE/SORTIE avec une VRAIE résistance de charge NON INDUCTIVE

By the way I enjoyed reading your posts to mr.clean, I agree with them 100%.

Thanks, Gyula
                                Last edited by gyula; 11-18-2012, 11:48 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Working...
                                X