X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=clarence;207773]
    Originally posted by Steve220
    Hi Clarence,

I am making this posting for you, but others may find it interesting as well. I have been looking at the Don Smith pictures and have noticed something that caused me to almost fall out of my chair. I was looking at pictures 34 and 35 when it suddenly struck me that there was a similarity between this device and the device of pictures 9 to 1:

Clarence I know you are very busy, but I am sure if you study pictures 34 and 35 long enough in light of pictures 9- 13 -15 you will see this too. If true and I do think it is true, I am just beside myself here.

Hello steve 220 & all,

I made some snips of the photos you mentioned and then pulled them up side by side on my pc . the things I didnt see were the inside content of the PVC coil units in the photos, but I have attached some thumbnails that show what they are. BTW the snips are from dons original PDF file which I downloaded from PJK free energy files Several years back (this dog has been on the scent since 1982) and this original pdf has a lot of dons original schematics and written explanations of those same schematics. back then he put out a lot of detail (as much as propritary rights with his investors would allow) I believe in order to keep stiring the fire of the "GAGGLE" of conventionals as he called them. he definitely knew the free energy methods and all of the ways his different devices could harness the energy that is already there waiting for the asking, and he enjoyed putting it "in their face"!!!

look over the thumbnails and see what you think, if there is any additional info you want in particular I probably have it around somewhere, just let me know - always a joy to post with this forum! lol, mike, onward!
    I was told the white tubes in that device were not PVC but rather a very expensive high permeable material. I forget at the moment what it was called but at the time I checked into it and decided it was too costly to try replicating properly.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
      Update .. actually Questions

I am allready experimenting see the pictures but I think the magnet might be better .. maybe i find the same as LifeHack2012 used.

But now that is see my own pictures I notice that the angle is not precisely 90 degrees .. ?

Does the length and amount of windings of the smaller coil make much difference ..

Well I keep trying, experimenting and trusting and Happy.
      Utopia Now
      That's all a FAKE. Don't wast time on that.
      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• [QUOTE=ewizard;207957]
        Originally posted by clarence View Post

I was told the white tubes in that device were not PVC but rather a very expensive high permeable material. I forget at the moment what it was called but at the time I checked into it and decided it was too costly to try replicating properly.
        Thanks for the information,
        I will keep that in mind as cost could be a factor.

Take care,

Steve
        One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
        Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• Hello all,
          Does some one has Don this document and can share.

Thanks in advance.

D.J
          Last edited by DilJalaay; 09-09-2012, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
            Hello all,
            Does some one has Don this document and can share.

Thanks in advance.

D.J
            Here, I think is this one...

Attached Files

Comment

• @TheStone

Thanks but it is not that doc.

Regs,

D.J

Comment

• Originally posted by myenergetic View Post
                @ OLO

Very impressive thank u, can u provide us the coils diameter wire Gage number of turns
                Is the magnet from old Hard Disk?

Regards

jj
                Beside a number of reasons this is impossible it should immediately clue you in to it being fake when he is getting a DC voltage off of a coil without even a diode in there. It's a DC motor which he runs off of a 9 volt battery (supposedly although it's actually probably an internal battery inside the motor housing) and the meter shows him getting a negative 5.8 volts or so on the meter from just the coil. Impossible from a coil with no rectification. Just forget that faker. I looked around and found a place he is trying to perpetuate this fake. Some people are just compulsive liars or get some perverted kick out of fooling people. All off topic for this thread anyway....

Comment

• Donald Smith .... "stuf" .

Hello Diljalaay

Here is more Don Stuf ....
                  Also older info from Zilano.

This online prezi doc is old and a bit unstructured but there is a lot of Don related info in it.
                  It takes some time to load but after a minute or two you can zoom and drag and push on some play buttons.

Succes
                  Utopia Now

Comment

• Originally posted by olo View Post
                    courtesy : the net
                    source : wide eyed

resources: magneto gravitics. alias kapanadze motor technique. reverse engineered.

free energy generator - raw video footage - uncut version - YouTube

olo
                    Just simple question: what is energy source there? Small wireless energy transmitter behind camera most likely? The coil with center tap looks like antenna to me and magnet can change frequency to tune in.
                    I hope it will be honest answer.

Cheers!

Comment

• Explanation Elsewhere

I also like to try and figure out whether this type video is a fake. The suggestion is that inside the motor casing is a (smaller) motor leaving room for a small battery. What looks like a motor is actually an enclosure.
                      There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• The wire coil looks a lot like capillary tube to me.
                        A common form of small bore hollow copper tubing used in refrigeration equipment.

But then again it could be receiving gamma rays from Alpha Centauri.
                        Last edited by Steve220; 09-10-2012, 06:50 AM. Reason: Disruption of thought
                        One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
                        Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• Back to our topic on Don-Smith device.

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                          Beside a number of reasons this is impossible it should immediately clue you in to it being fake when he is getting a DC voltage off of a coil without even a diode in there. It's a DC motor which he runs off of a 9 volt battery (supposedly although it's actually probably an internal battery inside the motor housing) and the meter shows him getting a negative 5.8 volts or so on the meter from just the coil. Impossible from a coil with no rectification. Just forget that faker. I looked around and found a place he is trying to perpetuate this fake. Some people are just compulsive liars or get some perverted kick out of fooling people. All off topic for this thread anyway....

@ ewizard Thanks

You made your point in post #7278. Yes it is fake. Several of them they come and go, the purpose is to get an attention and drift the topic. He have several fake models under LifeHack2012 on Youtube.

Back to our topic on Don-Smith device.

You mentioned in your post #7277 about the plastic form material

“I was told the white tubes in that device were not PVC but rather a very expensive high permeable material. I forget at the moment what it was called but at the time I checked into it and decided it was too costly to try replicating properly.”

My questions are

1, Do you think that the permeability of the form medium have a significant impact in the proposed system energy gain to be COP 7 to 10.

2, And if so do you think the extra energy is produced from the molecular disintegration of the form medium.

3, Other than the Plauson capacitor energy conversion is there any efficient working method in converting the output high-frequency HV to useful Standard DC.

Regards

jj

Comment

• Please Help Me

Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
                            Hello Diljalaay

Here is more Don Stuf ....
                            Also older info from Zilano.

This online prezi doc is old and a bit unstructured but there is a lot of Don related info in it.
                            It takes some time to load but after a minute or two you can zoom and drag and push on some play buttons.

Succes
                            Utopia Now
                            Thank you sir for your time and efforts.
                            But still did not find that particular document.

Do you know why my mind struck with this particular document...
                            because of the similarity between Don and T.K

Please some one help me looking this particular Don Smith document.

Bestregards,
                            D.J

Comment

• Don Schematic Film 1996 Tesla Symposium

Hello all,
                              Does some one have this Don document and can share.

I only saw the schematic in Dons Film 1996 Tesla Symposium nr. 9

And I put some extra info and thoughts about it in this "document" .... of which I have some screen shots attached as Thumbnails.

Utopia Now
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Utopia Now; 09-10-2012, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• need info on your 2n3055 darlington + driver scenario!

Hello Mr Clean,

clarence here, I noticed your driver setup in PJKs Chapter three update and I was wondering what type of heatsinks the darlington pair and the other transistor woul need. I would assume the 2n3055s would need large heatsinks as these transistors are notorious for heating which I personaly have experienced in a previous build but did overcome simply by using the largest heatsink available for it.

Is there a special type heatsink for a darlington pair or not? your setup ooked good on the youtube video. but I was interested if you have determined a variable frequency input for it or if dons setup for his single transistor build might be possible. I would appreciate any and all experience info and comments you could give me . Thanks in advance, mike, onward!
                                Last edited by clarence; 04-29-2013, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X