Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick Kelly and others:
    You might read http://www.theoldscientist.co.uk/Doc...nstruction.pdf

Please see parts on Bruce Perrault ION valve and other work.
    Also there is very interesting part on Adams motor with Lenz net force canceling additional coil in same selenoid(the opposite polarity than generator coil) on peaks what give kick to coils instead of drag(sounds very like to E. Leedskalnin work).

Cheers!

Comment

• Your web link

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
      Patrick Kelly and others:
      You might read http://www.theoldscientist.co.uk/Doc...nstruction.pdf

Please see parts on Bruce Perrault ION valve and other work.
      Also there is very interesting part on Adams motor with Lenz net force canceling additional coil in same selenoid(the opposite polarity than generator coil) on peaks what give kick to coils instead of drag(sounds very like to E. Leedskalnin work).

Cheers!
      Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion and web pointer. I saw that material quite some time ago now. Do you know of anyone who has managed to get significant power out of Bruce's ion valve (or any other device of his)?

Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
        Hey People

I have a new build of one of DON SMITHS devices. He called it the Bonus Device on the video. I have gotten it to work but not well I have made a few modifications to it to get it to light a bulb. But it only lights dimmly. Anyway here it is below Also it needs alot of experimenting with to get it right. This is just what I have at this point.

Als here is a Vifeo I came accross. It seems there is a new kid in the sand box and the us kids don't like it. And are making every effort to stop it. Seems they will lose there hold on technology and power. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Free Energy - Nuclear Engineer M.T. Keshe @ ElektorLive! - YouTube
        Hi Slow N Easy thanks for sharing. What rating is C1?
        Thanks

Comment

• Walt Myers and David Ewing circuit

Harmonic Frequency Generator Circuit

This $350 working DC prototype utilizes high frequency, high voltage in a manner that feeds back on itself. That is to say, this device uses small amounts of voltage to produce large amounts of energy. The unit works off of 24 VDC that feeds an oscillator producing 2 kV. This feeds across the capacitor and the neon gas bulb. In tests using a 24 VDC battery to feed the oscillator, on one side of the capacitor (-500 VDC) was produced, and on the the other side (-430 VAC).

It's similar to Don Smith device in every way except it provides feedback which he claims enables it to operate the device for months on end without depleting the batteries.

Regards,
          HS

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
            Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion and web pointer. I saw that material quite some time ago now. Do you know of anyone who has managed to get significant power out of Bruce's ion valve (or any other device of his)?

Patrick
            Nope, I don't. Maybe soundiuk could say something about it.

Please see the patent http://www.intalek.com/Index/Project.../GB2282708.pdf
            And there is special case:
            The intrinsic ferromagnetic power of the magnets provides the drive torque by bringing the poles into register whilst current pulses demagnetize the stator poles as the poles separate.

In other words, when we have Lenz force we kick in another coil with opposite polarity on same selenoid. That results in cancleation of Lenz force magnet drag result!

Thats pretty it about Adams motor...

Comment

• Another day another dollar

When it rains it pours.
              One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
              Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• After studying a lot of don stuff i have reached following conclusions:-

1. Just charge a capacitor (Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium Part 1 - YouTube first and 2nd device shown is just charging a capacitor)
                2. Use centre tap trfo and Full wave rectifier to do it.And reduce ripples.
                3. Use this charged capacitor to power your load.
                4. Capacitor will cycle charge/discharge depending upon your frequency which will set energy pumped.

some doubts

Q1.How centre Tap transformer produce more current?
                Q2.What effects current has on capacitors?
                Q3.How Amp come in question at capacitors only(Don statement)?

My quest for knowledge is open for critique,suggestions and help

Comment

• 2012 Aquarium2 video now available.

@
                  You should see this video (08/08/2012). He is posting at Overunity as a.king21 Topic:Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4L0...9&feature=plcp

Comment

• Aquarium Power Test

Originally posted by jovimon1 View Post
                    @
                    You should see this video (08/08/2012). He is posting at Overunity as a.king21 Topic:Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze
                    Thanks for posting

I saw portions of the video the video.

But my question is does it past the criteria for a free energy device.

The usual true power in versus power out?

Did they provide a schematic?

By the way the person who wanted info about Naudin's Kapagen.Nope it is not an overunity machine.No where did Naudin get it to be self running>i built and it just did not work.Zilano also said it was a waste of time.

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by jovimon1 View Post
                      @
                      Hi guys, here is some naysaying for you all, take it or leave it, makes no
                      difference to me.

I the video linked above from Tariel I believe, I see the wire leading outside
                      and apparently connected to a block of concrete at 0:55 in the video.

To me it doesn't make a lot of sense, what is under the concrete block ?
                      There could be mains electric lines under there and the power could be
                      conveyed by the braid as mentioned by Verpies here.

Quoted from OU.com page 849

I have never seen it.
                      ...but wait! I have an idea how to power the device conventionally through the braid!

Namely, the braid consists of many strands if thin wire. Normally the strands are not insulated from each other...however if they were individually enameled then they could form an insulated pair of conductors to transfer DC or AC power, as long as the enamel between the stands withstood the applied voltage (see Litz wire). Normal enameled copper wire withstands 5000V easily (see: enameled wire). A lot of power can be transfered with 5kV and 1A of current....

Steel or silver enameled wire is available too and it can be braided into an innocuous silver power-carrying braided cable.
                      The eyelet wire terminal can be easily faked with two layer insulated washers.

Cheap and easy way to make make $3000 a pop

P.S.
                      I would be weary about touching the "Litz'ed Braid" in case the enamel cracks....
                      If not mains line then there could be any source of potential hidden anywhere
                      and the lines from it run through the drains or conduits to that point under
                      the concrete block then the braid split into two conductors. SIMPLE and a
                      way to get funds.

And coax has two conductors already insulated from each other.

I don't see why they would ground the ground wore to a concrete block, any
                      explanations for that ?

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by jovimon1 View Post
                        @
                        cool lets start replicating!! comeon did u see the mutilated condition of the setup.. it seems like a pathetic attempt to con people in donating some money in name of Tesla so ...

and to the surprise the guy who was siting in the front of the camera was thinking this is some kind of joke going on...shooting a video .. a wire taken out on the concrete ..the output of the blue coil comes from inside the core ..how ?? and no feedback ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                          Hi Slow N Easy thanks for sharing. What rating is C1?
                          Thanks
                          It depends on what frequency you want I calculated around 16uf for 60hz and 8uf for 120hz 60 up and 60 down. It may not be exact but the best that i can figureI it is close.

Comment

• Originally posted by atta View Post
                            After studying a lot of don stuff i have reached following conclusions:-

1. Just charge a capacitor (Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium Part 1 - YouTube first and 2nd device shown is just charging a capacitor)
                            2. Use centre tap trfo and Full wave rectifier to do it. And reduce ripples.
                            3. Use this charged capacitor to power your load.
                            4. Capacitor will cycle charge/discharge depending upon your frequency which will set energy pumped.

some doubts

Q1.How centre Tap transformer produce more current?
                            Q2.What effects current has on capacitors?
                            Q3.How Amp come in question at capacitors only(Don statement)?

My quest for knowledge is open for critique,suggestions and help
                            You got the gist of it. You'd want to discharge the cap without disturbing resonance on the Tesla secondary. You use a parallel+series cap bank to discharge the buffer cap. Then you'll get OU.

You can see it working here. Everything on this video is very clear.

Don Smith's device replication by NUB -10102011 - YouTube
                            CAPACITIVE STEP-DOWN TRANSFORMER - Part 1 - YouTube

A1: You could use CW and CCW on the transformer secondary to produce twice the current and half the voltage. BTW, which transformer are you talking about ? If you follow the guidelines, its CW + CW on both sides of the Tesla secondary.

Q2: Is it AC or DC ?

Q3: Please rephrase.

You might want to experiment with the Zilano circuit until you get the hang of it.

I realize you might be taking about another circuit with a pickup on the Tesla coil to connect to the rectifier. The NUB video shows another circuit with the resonant secondary with buffer cap, then the voltage divider caps and then the inverter and the A/C motor. Sorry for the confusion. I've attached pics to help clear this up.

Regards,
                            HS
                            Last edited by harishsingh; 08-10-2012, 05:12 AM. Reason: pics

Comment

• free zpe 1

source: internet
                              copied text pasted

Torsion and Scalar canceling coil Basics for ZPE
                              Torsion Field Theory - a new theory belonging to Russian researchers A. Akimov, G. Shipov. According to A. Akimov, these fields come in at least three types: E-fields, S-fields, and G-fields. The E, S, and G stand for Electric, Spin, and Gravity fields. The torsion field and its emanations are subtle energy fields. They are separate and distinct from classical Electric, Magnetic, and Gravity fields. Generators for these fields can be shielded against electro-magnetic fields and the torsion field still manifest itself through such shielding. Torsion fields can be generated, detected, switched on and off (such as for communication purposes), and are a distinct type of energy field heretofore not included in today's classical physics. Torsion field emanations can travel at velocities at least as high as 109 times the speed of light. Torsion fields can interact with laser beams (change frequency); affect biological processes; are generated by melting or solidifying some materials; affect quartz crystals; affect some electronic components; can favorably change some beverages; and have been noted to affect gravity. According to Akimov, torsion fields coupled with the standard electric, magnetic, and gravity fields should provide means for a unified field theory that will extend the realm of science to include the effects of consciousness. The concept of dowsing, for example, can now have a scientific basis for explanation of the phenomenon. If this suggestion by Akimov proves viable, then science has an opportunity to extend its borders more rapidly into the so-called psychic realms. That could be a multi-decade venture of considerable importance to the expansion of scientific knowledge. To watch video about testing of Axion (Spin) field generators with SEVA-1

Present Experimental devices are found here - ZPE Coils
                              http://magnetism.fateback.com/TorsionBasics.htm

While the focus of this paper is to preserve the scientific parameters of this new found energy form, one should remember that the Earths flow of life force is not to be regarded as anything less then sacred.
                              Caution

The ZPE coils tap the Earths grid systems, and this is a very powerful torsion field system. If one is not accustomed to working with torsion fields it can cause confusion, disorientation, and irritability if a field runs too strong too fast. The Lathem coils at 44.5 feet can be configured in the Kosol style density sphere. When grounded to the earth using a single wire, they produce a strong surge upwards in torsion and density. The sensation is the top of ones head feels like it is being pushed upwards. If any nonlinear device is placed in series with the ground wire like a light bulb, this can create instant pain, headaches, or confusion. If the scalar coils are kept in balance the sensation is very smooth and can be endured, but the desire is to identify, tap, detect, then down shift this energy to a more human friendly usable form.

We owe a debt of gratitude to Lyle Lathem for this amazing discovery of how to tap into the high frequency torsion force. However consider this is the field of the Earths grid to avoid sleeping on top of. It is commonly stated that it can become toxic for us if we suck in too much, and do not transmute it into a usable form. Every individual will have a different tolerance for this so must become aware. Self observation is not an option at this point, but a requirement. Conscious training is essential and emotional stability. The healing orbs are suggested if ones aura is not clear. Expect accidents and irritability to result until these devices are understood.
                              Sensing the energy

Many devices have been covered on this site to date. The RainMaker vortex generator with a full calcite crystal sphere has proved to be the most effective for me. The scalar bismuth coil can be shorted then a single wire brought off the ends as a test probe for torsion in circuits and coils. They can be instantly felt from anywhere around the sphere when they hit the coil probe. Knowing what is going on inside a torsion coil is of the greatest importance, and if the energy is at a high enough level simply touching the copper with a finger can be very revealing as well. Torsion energy is sensed as pure Light at the third eye, but enters the body in many ways. Subtle levels can be sensed touching the sphere of the RainMaker. Close the eyes, begin to add descriptive words to the energy sensed and a picture will form very quickly of the energy type encountered.

Also a large twin lead scalar coil can be used as a sensor of torsional energy, the ends of one side are run to a probe. Connecting the probe to a ground will demonstrate this effect nicely. Roll 33 feet of twin lead around a pop bottle, which gives a good human energy signature. Short opposite colored end of each lead together, solder a probe wire to one joint. As alternate torsion hits the coil it will be split into two flows that oppose one another and the energy will expand becoming perceptible at the third eye center. This is a one wire torsion circuit or opened ended circuit, and we see from this that it does transfer energy.
                              Earth Grids

Here are what is known to date on the earth grid system.
                              Curry Grid:

The curry grid is of COSMIC ORIGIN - THE CURRY GRID, with a square of 3.6 x 3.6 meters. This grid has lines in 45 deg. to the main directions NWSO.The lines are 10cm thick, at full moon they rise to 30cm.

11.8 foot per side the grid sits at 45 degrees to poles of earth and appears to be an inflow to the earth. A copper shield held over a 44.5 foot coil will lower the coils output.

From this grid we derive the following terrestrial lengths:
                              Diagonal
                              11.8 feet
                              23.6 feet
                              35.4 feet
                              47.2 feet
                              North South East West

Hartmann Grid:

The Hartmann grid is TERRESTRIAL ORIGIN - Hartmann GRID is the first grid, with direction directly NWSO, about 2.6m x 2m, with too 10cm thick.
                              Hartmann grid is also called global grid.

These lines form a North - South and East - West grid, they are about 2.0m apart on the North - South axis and 2.5m apart on the East -
                              West axis in the temperate zone. The active areas being lines 21cm wide with the neutral zone lying between the lines each 21 centimeters (9 inches) wide. The grid is magnetically orientated, from North to South they are encountered at intervals of 2 meters (6 feet 6 inches), while from East to West they are 2.5 meters (8 feet) apart. Between these geometric lines lies a neutral zone, an unperturbed micro-climate. This network penetrates everywhere, whether over open ground or through dwellings.

The Hartmann net has been defined using the Chinese terms of Yin and Yang. The Yin (North-South lines) is a cold energy which acts slowly, corresponds
                              to winter, is related to cramps, humidity and all forms of rheumatism. The Yang (East-West lines) is a hot, dry rapidly acting energy. It is related to fire and is linked to inflammations.

The points formed by the intersection of these lines, whether positive or negative, are dynamic environments sensitive to the rhythms of the hours and the seasons.

It has been suggested that both the Curry grids and Hartmann Net are earthing grids for cosmic rays that constantly bombard the Earth, and that they can be distorted by other things, such as geological fault lines and underground mining. It is also possible to have spots where the Curry and Hartmann lines cross,
                              causing further potential problems. These spots are generally seen to be more detrimental than a single crossing within the Curry or Hartmann system.

From this grid we derive the following terrestrial lengths:
                              North South
                              6.5 feet
                              13 feet
                              East West
                              8 feet
                              16 feet
                              32 feet
                              Diagonal
                              10 feet
                              20 feet

Note the 16 foot number popping up in both systems along the East West line only slightly off.
                              Testing:

Our testing to date at c_s_s_p has correlated the 44.5 foot coils with the Curry Grid. The coils seem to pull in and collect this strong torsion energy. Moving them physically over the grid lines also shows this link as well as its origin, that lies somehow above the earth. The energy is Earth or ground seeking energy and will create a strong flow from the 44.5 foot coils if connected through a single grounding wire, probably 10 times stronger then without the wire.
                              Down shifting and using the Earths Energy Grids

Identify

If one doubts the reality of the Curry grid or its tremendous intensity, there is an easy proof. Wind a Scalar coil of 44.5 feet using two copper wires or a twin lead wire, then form the ends to join oppositely from each end of the coil. Now place a jumper from either side of this scalar coil to a good earth ground and wait. This is one that you will probably notice even if you do not consider yourself sensitive to energy. Destroy this coil and do not leave it laying around, it will pull in and concentrate the high energy or cosmic side of the Earth grid.

To make use of this torsion field we must discover a way to lower the frequency and split out the components we desire to use. This is something the Earth normally handles for us. This coil connected to RainMaker will turn the area toxic in short order. I have found personally an approximate two to four day tolerance for having one active. At this point I am highly emotionally motivated to cut it into very small pieces! I have done this with #12 and with #6 wire both on large 2" Plexiglass coil forms.

In the raw form this coil can be used to find the earth grid, and this will become apparent if you start to walk around with either a density sphere or a large one of these scalar coils while touching the bare copper or connect it into the RainMaker unit and hurry before the head blows off. Do not try to tap this energy system directly using diodes or light bulbs, any unbalance will cause high frequency emissions, that may lie up in the gamma regions. This is the closest thing to "radiant energy" I have encountered and must be respected.
                              Tap

This is now the easy part of the system as Lyle has provided us the key. 44.5 foot coils of wire any gauge will isolate this grid systems energy and begin to suck it up. Multiple coils can be chained in series. Wind direction determines tempic field spin alteration. To increase the speed of this we ground one side of the coil to a good earth ground, even at a grid point. On the other end of this coil we may want to try a raised sphere of an AG metal like Copper Aluminum or Bismuth. Starting to look like a Tesla setup now. Spiral coils can be used as well. The energy is now taped using other coils that are not connected directly into the primary capturing system. They are positioned at the three spin planes of the system like in the density sphere. If one is made of iron it can be positioned with the earths magnetic field as well to shift the electric field to 90 degrees of this. All the forces will be split out of this, for two Cosmic energy sides, and wire lengths will determine the frequency on the output coils. It may be prudent to use only a down shift torsion coil and then route the energy away before pulling out the specific flows.
                              Detect

Adding iron anywhere around the coil will intensify the detection process. Sensors can be touched to the coil at any point, scalar coil or a density sphere, or just hands. A distinct difference is noted between the Female and Male flows. The energy is Earth seeking and touching it to a ground will intensify by 10 times in strength.
                              Down shift
                              Last edited by xilo; 08-10-2012, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• free zpe 2

The simplest form of a transformer would seem to be using shorter lengths of wire to tap off lower frequencies. As frequency is not setting in a coherent magnetic field, but a coherent torsional field, tempic energy will propagate between elements from Proton to Electron to Proton. Laying an iron layer over the 44.5 foot coil and a second shorter scalar coil over this may down shift the dangerously high frequencies to much lower ones. Now splitting the flows and then adding a torsion to EM conversion of 90 degree coils may make this energy usable as electricity. This is still experimental and our present goal. [/COLOR][/B]While researching the Hubbard coil device one faces the first questions, coil size, wire lengths, coil spacing and geometry. These questions may be answerable from the scalar research provided here. To tap the Earths energy system down shifting is essential.

Torsion versus EM energy

Copper coil design must deal with two systems of energy. Normal EM is commonly understood and frequency drops as wires grow in length. As we wrap a wire into a coil the EM resonant frequency drops even more because of capacitance added between wires loops. With EM, the copper is acting along its Electron layer as a coherent magnetic field and thus propagation of EM follows the laws of antenna design. Shorter lengths raise in frequency and in Electron energy.

Torsion works entirely different and is based on the length of the isotope chains, and the mass of the copper. This is a coherent torsion field with non coherent magnetic fields in each atom. It involves mass of nucleus spin and precession vibrations. To make a 44.5 foot coil stronger with Earth torsion, use heavier wire, or double its length. Wrapping the wire into a coil does not seem to effect this at all, because the isotope chains in Copper appear to line up along its longer physical dimension. With shaping copper wire we are controlling the geometry of these isotope chains to effect its tension and side to side precessional torsion field interaction. The force is linear with distance and grounded already in the background Aethers time flow rate. Making the wire longer appears to increase the energy and probably the frequency also, this is opposite of the EM layer.

Clockwise verses Counter clockwise torsion coils

As we wind a coil into a CW wind we isolate the Female perceptive side of the cosmic force. Proton natural spin is opposed and torsion drops from the normal background level. As we wind the coil into a CCW form we isolate its male side. Proton spin is increased and torsion climbs higher then the background level.
                                So the female CW coils are seen to lower the higher energy state of the cosmic energy.

CW is viewed from either end of the coil moving into it, towards its' center. Either way energy flows through the coil it will be spinning the same way as to its direction of advancement, either CW or CCW. The two coils are thus unique and effect torsion differently to tap only one side of it. In a scalar coil we tap both sides and then connect them to cancel. With a torsion scalar coil the tempic field does not cancel but expands, there is no way known to cancel a torsion field at this point of knowledge. Tempic vectors in opposing directions always expand the field.

If we wind two of these each oppositely at 44.5 feet with #6 wire then connect the ends together, now connect one end of both to a ground, we will split the Earths cosmic inflow into two very strong energies. These coils lasted in this form for 4 days at which time I had to cut them up to tolerate the work space.

So coils act like diodes to a torsion field in Copper. Turn direction determines energy type extracted. The two types of energy interact strongly.

Copper Torsion conversion factor

We see from Lyles 44.5 foot coils that the terrestrial distance of 47.2 feet is very probably the one we are tapping into. This gives the approximate Copper torsion ratio for design into any of the other systems. It is likely that a factor of .9428 be multiplied into the terrestrial length desired to draw in torsion field energy into the Copper. This places Copper wire lengths in the following chart for experiment. Trimming can also be used on site to determine this with a detection device like the RainMaker system.

Curry Grid

Diagonal
                                11.8 feet - 11.125 feet
                                23.6 feet - 22.25 feet
                                35.4 feet - 33.37 feet
                                47.2 feet - 44.50 feet

North South East West [as these may be magnetic they may follow the EM rules]

Hartman Grid

North South [as these may be magnetic they may follow the EM rules]
                                6.5 feet
                                13 feet

East West
                                8 feet
                                16 feet
                                32 feet

Diagonal
                                10 feet - 9.458 feet
                                20 feet - 18.86 feet

With the Hartman grid it is not yet known whether this has a torsional component strong enough to tap, however numbers are given for experimental purpose as coils that should be tested for Earth energy systems.

Combinations of 10 foot coils at 90 degrees in series have been stated to vanish or disappear on occasion.

Full regards

XILO

Comment

Working...
                                X