Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A few considerations

    I hope it will be useful. The most important thing to remember that the sinusoidal oscillations will never gain. Only impulse technology capable of providing the desired effect.However, not every impulse is able to do so.
    The pulses have to be monotonous. No jitter should not be.
    So he has to work a discharger a fixed time. Fully managed spark gap, is the path to success, as make E.Grey.Therefore, if the gap is shaking, it's a next spam.
    The pulse duration is strictly related to the length of the conductor of the primary coil.
    The steepness of the front of a pulse and its amplitude is directly related to the expression of the effect. The sharper edge of the pulse and the higher the voltage, the easier it is to get the effect.

    Tesla said: "... in order to obtain the energy - needed to cool of the ether ..."
    The basic principle - the principle of heat pump
    Similarly, working refrigerators, air-only environment.
    When properly configured triggered spark gap, the primary coil, there is a vortex ethereal object. Its presence is the cause of the flow of energy from the ethereal medium. While this effect is not obtained, the scheme does not provide any benefit.
    By itself, the discharge is not an energy source, it is a common misconception. The shock wave produced by spark gap is an essential education in the form of a toroid, ethereal medium at this point is compacted.
    Along the axis of of a toroid begins drawing ether and dumping on the other side.
    Even with only a primary coil can collect extra energy, as make mr. E.Grey. To get more power is needed the segmented object. That object is the secondary coil.
    No modern measurement instrument is not capable of working with such systems, in which the electron currents are absent. If you have an oscilloscope shows the pulse, so there is no effect. To measure currents and voltages, use only the old arrow instruments.
    At input and output is better to measure only the direct currents to get rid of the coefficient of the waveform.
    Then it is possible to correctly measure the balance of power at the input and output.

    Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
    This is going surprisingly well
    Likely Flooding?
    Too much "water" and no real solutions
    B. R.
    Vasiliy
    Last edited by VasiliyBuslaev; 07-09-2012, 01:08 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Guruji View Post
      I'm using my flyback direct to the bridge. Only MOcaps on #12. For output I'm still experimenting how I'm going to use these filled cap bank to source. Yes about 30ft; how much wire don't know exactly but not alot just making it like a one sq foot copper plate. I need to make this bigger to collect more. Gauge about 1mm.
      For antenna I think wider is more important to collect then the thicker copper used. Anyway one should experiment by himself.
      Thanks



      Interesting about metering this as you told me. Yes if I can meter this would be good especially when I increase width and hieght of antenna.
      Ok thanks great great will do this
      Looking forwards to reading your findings Guruji.

      A good charge collector can be made by space winding wire around a piece or plastic drainpipe and raising this up horizontally with a centre downfeed connection.
      Or raise up a giant ball made out of wire coathangers, or a hemisphere as Tesla did, or an old bicycle wheel, these capable of collecting charge without inducing ionic breakdown of the atmosphere in the same way that something having points or corners would.

      Cheers .......... Graham.
      Last edited by GSM; 07-09-2012, 03:48 PM.

      Comment


      • Hi Itsu

        Very good work, i follow your experiment with attention, because they are very nicely and clearely made, so highly profitable.

        The experiment with both AV plug and motor is made with a very basic 12 v DC motor without capacitor at all. I tried different motors , also a 7.2 volts nominal voltage.


        What i have noticed with one of the 12 volt motor is , when i remove the propeller, the motor idle at much higher speed than when i connect it directly to a 12 volt battery (without the kacher circuitery)

        Another thing i noticed, is that the connection to the negative of the battery is the best when i use a motor without cap, but it is not the case when i use the spark gap and cap and my "singing " water explosion experiment, because in this case the better connection is the copper plate between the battery

        So depending of the type of load the pumping connection can be radically different

        Youpp , a lot of experimenting as usual.

        Hi Patrick

        Sorry to answer lately, but i tried to remove the copper plate between the battery,and the center wire circle in the middle of the kacher coil , and as per the 12 v dc motor experiment it does not change anything.
        I have also tried a one single turn (not caduceus 2 turns ) and it works also , but not so good. I am not sure that the caduceus coil is the best. As sayd above , there is alot to experiment with all those Kacher and the electrostatic charging by induction.

        Hope this helps

        Good luck at all

        Comment


        • Thanks for the tests

          Originally posted by woopy View Post

          Hi Patrick

          Sorry to answer lately, but i tried to remove the copper plate between the battery,and the center wire circle in the middle of the kacher coil , and as per the 12 v dc motor experiment it does not change anything.
          I have also tried a one single turn (not caduceus 2 turns ) and it works also , but not so good. I am not sure that the caduceus coil is the best. As sayd above , there is alot to experiment with all those Kacher and the electrostatic charging by induction.

          Hope this helps

          Good luck at all
          Hi Woopy,

          Thank you for running those tests - much appreciated. That makes the circuit operation much clearer.

          Good luck with your further experiments and testing,

          Patrick

          Comment


          • "All EM Radiation is Photonic Streams, NOT a wave with Transverse Fields"

            I did not know that Nikola Tesla had written those words until I read them in the text for this video, though I would love to see a formal reference and text for same.

            Nikola Tesla : Sun Earth Connection - Plasma Physics and EUM - YouTube

            I have written the same in this forum before, for this is the only hypothesis where observed evidence matches fundamentals.

            EM radiation is neither transverse nor longitudinal waves, no matter what we might have seen explained or been taught via books or lectures !

            There are no waves (Tom Bearden says the same), only photons radiated via loss of electron excitation, those photons then remotely energising other electrons, and carrying time related frequency, phase and energy polarisation from source to recipient orbits.

            And why is this relevent ?
            because in our endeavours here we should be looking to minimise energy loss by generating a minimum of electromagnetically radiating photons beyond those necessary to energise only our own circuits, and especially NOT radiate Scalar (longitudinal) radiation as Zilano and Olo have suggested we should.

            Tesla was the first to generate Scalar radiation and I don't doubt that his fascination soon turned to horror with his unavoidable realisation and understanding of its efficient potential for extreme electron energised destruction of any material/matter. (Already witnessed.)

            And please forgive me for banging on about fundamentals, for these are the realities which must become our foundation.

            Cheers .......... Graham.

            Comment


            • At GSM

              youp youp

              i probably miss something


              anyway surely not so important

              good luck at all

              Laurent

              Comment


              • Aether & Maxwell

                New World Order: NWO: Aether Flow The True Electric Current?

                Back to the Basics:
                A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field : Maxwell, J. : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
                https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...etic_Field.pdf
                http://www.stannet.ne.jp/kazumoto/maxwell_emf_1865.pdf
                Last edited by Peculian; 07-09-2012, 10:16 PM.
                << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

                Comment


                • @ GSM

                  I really appreciate your input, whether it is right or wrong. I was watching the exact same video only an hour ago!

                  It is interesting following your input especially lately advising Guruji on his replication.


                  @ Guruji

                  I find this direction particularly interesting as you are at the point where you are on the crossover from Don's work into Bruce's.

                  Bruce has stated a number of times that Don's work was not self sustaining.

                  I also find it very interesting that Mr Clean states that his batteries do not discharge as the leads are 1/4 wavelength.

                  I remember reading somewhere on the Radiant Energy Group that this couldn't happen.


                  @ All

                  Has anyone else experienced their battery behaving in this manner whilst experimenting. Is the battery really not discharging?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                    I'm using my flyback direct to the bridge. Only MOcaps on #12. For output I'm still experimenting how I'm going to use these filled cap bank to source. Yes about 30ft; how much wire don't know exactly but not alot just making it like a one sq foot copper plate. I need to make this bigger to collect more. Gauge about 1mm.
                    For antenna I think wider is more important to collect then the thicker copper used. Anyway one should experiment by himself.
                    Thanks
                    I think I have the parts to try this. See what happens.
                    Thanks

                    Comment


                    • Thanks for the Tesla link Peculian.

                      We live in 'free space' which has a natural impedance. The higher the terminal voltage then the less effect that impedance can have upon ion flow - Tesla's other 'electric current'.

                      Positive ion charge 'flow' through the air is as like electron hole charge 'flow' is through a semiconductor. Still electron based - just lack of, instead of extra !

                      Well I must catch some shut-eye now - back soon.

                      Comment


                      • E.V. Gray motor

                        Originally posted by VasiliyBuslaev View Post
                        I hope it will be useful. The most important thing to remember that the sinusoidal oscillations will never gain. Only impulse technology capable of providing the desired effect.However, not every impulse is able to do so.
                        The pulses have to be monotonous. No jitter should not be.
                        So he has to work a discharger a fixed time. Fully managed spark gap, is the path to success, as make E.Grey.Therefore, if the gap is shaking, it's a next spam.
                        The pulse duration is strictly related to the length of the conductor of the primary coil.
                        The steepness of the front of a pulse and its amplitude is directly related to the expression of the effect. The sharper edge of the pulse and the higher the voltage, the easier it is to get the effect.

                        Tesla said: "... in order to obtain the energy - needed to cool of the ether ..."
                        The basic principle - the principle of heat pump
                        Similarly, working refrigerators, air-only environment.
                        When properly configured triggered spark gap, the primary coil, there is a vortex ethereal object. Its presence is the cause of the flow of energy from the ethereal medium. While this effect is not obtained, the scheme does not provide any benefit.
                        By itself, the discharge is not an energy source, it is a common misconception. The shock wave produced by spark gap is an essential education in the form of a toroid, ethereal medium at this point is compacted.
                        Along the axis of of a toroid begins drawing ether and dumping on the other side.
                        Even with only a primary coil can collect extra energy, as make mr. E.Grey. To get more power is needed the segmented object. That object is the secondary coil.
                        No modern measurement instrument is not capable of working with such systems, in which the electron currents are absent. If you have an oscilloscope shows the pulse, so there is no effect. To measure currents and voltages, use only the old arrow instruments.
                        At input and output is better to measure only the direct currents to get rid of the coefficient of the waveform.
                        Then it is possible to correctly measure the balance of power at the input and output.


                        Likely Flooding?
                        Too much "water" and no real solutions
                        B. R.
                        Vasiliy
                        Hi Vasiliy,

                        Thank you for sharing this. Funny you should mention E.V Gray. What you have described is the Tesla apparatus with mechanical break. I feel like a broken record these days. If you just study this circuit, you'll see the E.V Gray and many other free energy devices.



                        Apparatus for Transformation by Condenser Discharges; Damped Waves - Tesla

                        Tesla's pulsed high voltage technology

                        The CSET is but a quenched spark gap which captures radiant released at 90 degrees to the sparks. Don't believe me ?

                        The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum Tesla Library

                        The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum Tesla Library

                        If you are looking for free energy, you need to create a vacuum, most certainly devoid of electrons. If you stimulate the vacuum (short undamped pulses will get you there) to create asymmetry (pauses or breaks) and nature will balance itself and bring back the natural order of things by itself - and - pump radiant energy your way. This is the condition the quenched spark gap is trying to achieve. Its been called electrostriction (and magnetostriction in another form) but in its basic form its a way to stimulate the vacuum. This is what Don Smith achieved with his devices.

                        And the E.V Gray motor is an electrostatic motor

                        EV GRAY Pulse Motor (Experiment #1)

                        and

                        radiant energy magnetic experiment

                        "In other words, scalar field effects are present in our daily life electrical devices, but these are very small and unnoticed effects. One needs to induce very high frequencies in very high voltages in order to create observable scalar field effects"

                        Scalar Field Theory - KJ. van Vlaenderen


                        Likely Flooding?
                        Too much "water" and no real solutions
                        The irony of it all. Who said 'The Sea of Energy in which the earth floats' ? Tesla was a gift to mankind. It is left to us to use this gift and make this world a better place.

                        Regards,
                        HS

                        Comment


                        • Hi, harishsingh.
                          Thank you for sharing. Most of the fact that you have presented, I was reading, but there is new information for me, thanks!
                          The CSET is but a quenched spark gap which captures radiant released at 90 degrees to the sparks. Don't believe me ?
                          I know about it, this is the result of packing medium at a given point of space.
                          If you are looking for free energy, you need to create a vacuum, most certainly devoid of electrons. If you stimulate the vacuum (short undamped pulses will get you there) to create asymmetry (pauses or breaks) and nature will balance itself and bring back the natural order of things by itself - and - pump radiant energy your way. This is the condition the quenched spark gap is trying to achieve. Its been called electrostriction (and magnetostriction in another form) but in its basic form its a way to stimulate the vacuum. This is what Don Smith achieved with his devices.
                          Electrostriction is the effect of the presence of charge carriers - electrons, I do not agree with this approach. The main problem - the separation of the electron gas from the ether, it has nothing to do with electrostriction.
                          Tesla, for example, used a magnetic discharge gap.
                          "In other words, scalar field effects are present in our daily life electrical devices, but these are very small and unnoticed effects. One needs to induce very high frequencies in very high voltages in order to create observable scalar field effects"
                          agree
                          The irony of it all.
                          It certainly was the irony with a bitter tinge.
                          Who said 'The Sea of Energy in which the earth floats' ?
                          Said T.H.Morey, I know.
                          Tesla was a gift to mankind. It is left to us to use this gift and make this world a better place.
                          Would be desirable that each inventor was an altruist as the Tesla and did not seek benefits for themselves, then this technology will be reasonably available to everyone. Good luck!

                          Best Regards
                          Vasiliy
                          Last edited by VasiliyBuslaev; 07-10-2012, 08:21 AM.

                          Comment


                          • Good 'altruistic' contributions and discussion at present:

                            Who said 'The Sea of Energy in which the earth floats' ?

                            Yes - TH Moray - the guy who DID publicly demonstrate 'Free Energy' !

                            Follow Tesla's published work and we'll never get there because his ideas have been wrongly interpreted, or incompletely released - as has been clear for the last 100 years.

                            Follow Moray's work, where he told us "The secret is in the Ions" and we WILL all make genuine progress, possibly by incorporating Tesla's inventions !

                            That 'Sea of Energy' described by Moray is matter itself - from the tiniest speck of dust to the Universe itself - an ever changing Electron ordered Sea of atoms and molecules, and an electron sea which we must splash in order to create Tesla's charge waves without causing those same electrons to radiate electromagnetically; ie, to draw in an ion wind which cools the real world local ambient (not an imaginary 'aether') as incoming molecularly bonded ions neutralise excess unbonded electron charge.

                            I have heard that Don Smith used a ground connection, did he like Moray and Hendershot (also others like Bruce Perreault is presently) expect an additional ion collecting antenna to be used ?

                            Cheers .......... Graham.
                            Last edited by GSM; 07-10-2012, 09:19 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by VasiliyBuslaev View Post
                              Hi, harishsingh.

                              Electrostriction is the effect of the presence of charge carriers - electrons, I do not agree with this approach. The main problem - the separation of the electron gas from the ether, it has nothing to do with electrostriction.
                              Tesla, for example, used a magnetic discharge gap.

                              Best Regards
                              Vasiliy
                              Hi Vasilly,
                              I should have said electrostriction at the coil, not the spark gap. I mean, at the primary of the Tesla coil. When resonant, the impedance of the coil raises to infinity ( or as much as nature allows ) current flow is restricted. If you allow for breaks, radiant escapes from the system. I think Tom Bearden explained this most eloquently in one of the 'Energy from the Vacuum' interviews.

                              edit: In E.V Gray, the chokes restrict the current and make it lag.
                              Best,
                              HS
                              Last edited by harishsingh; 07-10-2012, 09:58 AM. Reason: explanding

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by harishsingh View Post
                                Hi Vasilly,
                                I should have said electrostriction at the coil, not the spark gap. I mean, at the primary of the Tesla coil. When resonant, the impedance of the coil raises to infinity ( or as much as nature allows ) current flow is restricted. If you allow for breaks, radiant escapes from the system. I think Tom Bearden explained this most eloquently in one of the 'Energy from the Vacuum' interviews.

                                Best,
                                HS
                                Hi Harish/ Vasilly,

                                I wonder if there could not also be electrostriction of air molecules within the spark gap during plasma disharge when air molecule electron orbits become aligned, or are magnetically forced into alignment; thus the gap momentarily develop excess charge density also photonically radiating into spark gap matter, which can also release (from some spark gap elemental matter) excess free electrons, any excess electrons then needing positive ion (cold ionic wind) neutralisation via wiring connected to gap circuitry ?

                                Yes more energy would be radiated by a wound inductor than a 'hairpin', but we are 100 years behind Tesla.

                                Also the 'cold wind' would be due to the positively charged atoms being related to an atom or molecule accepting an electron, these atoms/molecules having mass and electromagnetic thermal identity considerably greater than the mass of the electron being neutralised.

                                Get your overcoats on - like Moray did when he drew energy from the ambient, as opposed to via an external antenna wire !

                                Cheers ......... Graham.
                                Last edited by GSM; 07-10-2012, 09:59 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X