Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
    Hi Guruji.

I cannot know how to get the most ions without being with you, and that is why I suggested the LEDs in series with your 'antenna', so that you can maximise their brightness as you adjust component/ voltage values in your circuit.

If they are too bright then just try connecting a resistor accross the diodes, and one brighter than the other will indicate greater energy flow in one direction than the other.

Cheers ......... Graham.
    Graham very interesting what you told Why did you tell me to add a resistor if they are bright. Is it not better when they are bright because alot of ions are coming?
    So ions have to be balanced in coming and going
    Thanks for this info.

Originally posted by Seeker2011 View Post
    Is this your basic circuit then?
    Do you have values for the components?
    Thanks
    Seeker2011 I'm doing this setup posted seems same as yours . As driver I'm using ZVS directly to FWBR no SG right now.Cap bank just two MOcaps 2kv 1.05uf each in parallel.
    I tried a variable pot on ground but it was arcing so removed it and put direct to ground.

Now I am trying to charge source as Mr.Clean said with SG to trafo. I've put electolyte caps after trafo but still source batt is going down
    Maybe I should try another trafo.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guruji; 07-08-2012, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by olo View Post
      Thank you. here is my circuit.

olo
      Hi Olo,

All 'your' circuit will do - is charge both capacitors !
      Also there would be need for high voltage insulation at the toroid, which would loosen field transformation.
      Will we next read 'your' circuit was copied incorrectly ?

Maybe you offered to go away in case you were sussed ?
      As the other shill office distract agents have already been !

Re Scalar - doughnut type disturbances are slower (not faster) because a component of propagation develops which acts in reverse to the direction of energised motion.

Re the Moray Tube - I do not have to hand the drawing indicating the block as a radioactive source of ionisation, but then nor do I make a statement without previously knowing. That Moray development was a patent for both circumferential cylindrical sleeve capacitor and a cold cathode discharge tube within a single envelope, the inner capacitor surface discharging to the wire cathode with additional radioactive ionisation increasing amplitude of current impulse, and disguised as 'medical' in an attempt to obtain Patent, where similar application, when 'energy related', had previously been denied and 'lost'.
      This was quite separate to his doped solid state work.

Cheers ........ Graham.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by GSM; 07-08-2012, 10:38 AM.

Comment

olo
        Hello,

and Thank u for posting your circuit.

The + and - sign shows that the flyback has a builtin diodes???

what circuit you suggest for oscilltor??

As i have very small 2inch toriad, what else i can use for the replacement?

what is the windings counts and directions??

I think earth needed very strong here with thick wieres???

What is the output frequency?? and output voltage?

And i have not seen any spark gap?

I will very much appericiate your suggestions?

Bestregards,
        D.J
        Last edited by DilJalaay; 07-08-2012, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
          Thankyou for posting. you say it is ou.
          What are the input to output wattage measurements?
          Do you have a picture or video of your circuit?
          Any info you can share would be helpful as your circuit seems quite simple to make.
          Would a bank of microwave oven capacitors be ok for c1 and c2?
          Once again, thanks for sharing.
          input is 8 watts and output is 5 kilowatt. I am still trying for more. i think i need supercaps. i am also trying to use proper combination of primary inductance in relation to the caps for regular 60 hz output. i have reached till 37 hz in my latest setup. voltage phase coil is important as current is ahead in relation to phase of voltage by pi/2 which has to be lagged.still experimenting.

olo

Comment

• Hi Olo

Can you post picture of your setup ?
            I would be very happy to see picture of yours 10uF 10000Volts caps and toroid transformer.

JoeFR

Comment

olo
              The toroid would have same magnetic poles from both capacitors so in the other end of toroid would the induction happen or not is a big question...

Unless you got different capacitors it would be just 2 coils forming North pole to the pick up coil.
              Also after capacitors will charge up there they will be charged up at all times so no current on coils in toroid.
              Last edited by T-1000; 07-08-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by promt View Post
                Well said, Itsu;
                it's the same zilano-cosmo-stipvep-etc "team", they "know" how but couldn't show (cuz unable to do anything).
                It appears so

Comment

[IMG]http://www.energeticforum.com/attachments/renewable-energy/11672d1341717855-donald-smith-devices-too-good-true-circuit.jpg[/IMG
                  olo
                  You must be kidding!
                  It will never work, you have charged caps and that's it, nothing will happening on toroid trafo side.
                  To make it working you have to actuate the trafo by SG (attach), and still nothing will happens till you make trafo producing output by changing winding on it.
                  5kW, he say, what a joke.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• toroid and caps

olo
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• scope shot

Hi all

Here is scope pic with probe inside big alu coil in my posted setup.

Any ideas or comments?

Kind rgds D
                        Attached Files
                        "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
                          Hello,

and Thank u for posting your circuit.

The + and - sign shows that the flyback has a builtin diodes???

i used flyback and fwbrd to get + and - with hv diodes

what circuit you suggest for oscilltor??

anytype of oscillator either single transistor or dual transistor with split or separate coils

As i have very small 2inch toriad, what else i can use for the replacement?

sorry to say 2 inch toroid wont work with so much hv

what is the windings counts and directions??

i did not find any change using cw cw or cw or ccw windings on toroid

I think earth needed very strong here with thick wieres???

yes earth is needed thick wire

What is the output frequency?? and output voltage?

[B]output voltage depends upon step down ratio. the frequency is sine wave. i used higher mkfd then it was very high frequency. lower mkfd say 10 mkfd as i used with the inductance of the primary produced 27- 37 hz. whcih i rectified to make 60 hz with invertor.

And i have not seen any spark gap?

NO SPARK GAP. SPARK IS NOT NEEDED HERE

I will very much appericiate your suggestions?

Bestregards,
                          D.J
                          [/B]
                          fiddling with setup i found that it works really well at frequencies 8 hz to 32hz
                          tapping the ambient with resonance to earth frequency. when i used 37 hz frequency the output went low from 5 kw to 2 kw.

olo
                          Last edited by olo; 07-08-2012, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Olo interesting circuit. Where is the earth side coming from? Is it attached to both sides of the coil around the toroid?
                            What is that phase adjuster coil?
                            Thanks for sharing
                            Last edited by Guruji; 07-08-2012, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                              Thankyou for posting. you say it is ou.
                              What are the input to output wattage measurements?
                              Do you have a picture or video of your circuit?
                              Any info you can share would be helpful as your circuit seems quite simple to make.
                              Would a bank of microwave oven capacitors be ok for c1 and c2?
                              Once again, thanks for sharing.
                              Hi a.king,
                              I've seen charge parellel - discharge series capacitor bank popularized by Tesla to get the same effect.

Regards,
                              HS

Comment

• Why?

What have you done for the community?? Absolutely nothing as far as I can tell.

Originally posted by promt View Post
                                Well said, Itsu;
                                it's the same zilano-cosmo-stipvep-etc "team", they "know" how but couldn't show (cuz unable to do anything).

Comment

Working...
                                X